MCU enthusiasts, these Marvel trivia questions are perfect for you if you’re a fan of all things Avengers and have viewed every Marvel Studios movie and series on Disney+ multiple times.
Use these Marvel quiz questions to test your knowledge on Infinity Stones, S.H.I.E.L.D., and other topics. Even if it’s not a life-or-death battle, we are certain that they will put the super Marvel fans to a test. So gather your friends and see who performs best on this quiz about the Marvel movie world!
Some of these Marvel trivia questions are simple, while others are very challenging. To accurately guess them, you must be knowledgeable about a wide range of movies and comic books. Only the most ardent Marvel fans will be able to respond to these trivia questions.
Best Marvel Trivia Questions
Want to know the answers to some Marvel trivia? Have you been looking for a Marvel trivia quiz that will stretch your knowledge to a certain limit? If yes, we have assembled here some best Marvel trivia questions for you.
1. What is the name of the automated Asgardian weapon used by Loki in Thor?
2. What is the name of the mysterious glowing blue cube which Loki uses as a weapon?
Answer: The Tesseract.
3. What song is Star-Lord seen dancing to at the beginning of Guardians of the Galaxy?
Answer: Come and Get Your Love by Redbone.
4. Who is the bad guy in Amazing Spider-Man 2?
Answer: Aleksei Sytsevich / Rhino.
5. What Top Gun character is Captain America’s cat named after?
6. Who created the Super-Soldier Serum that transformed Steve Rogers into Captain America?
Answer: Dr. Abraham Erskine.
7. What is the name of the axe that is forged from the heat of a dying neutron star for Thor?
8. In X-Men: The Last Stand, what is the name of the army that Magneto forms?
Answer: The Brotherhood.
9. What alien race is Ronan in Guardians of the Galaxy?
10. In Thor: Ragnarok, what object does Hela say she loves the most in Odin’s room of treasures?
Answer: The Eternal Flame.
11. In Black Panther, who challenges T’Challa at his coronation?
Answer: M’Baku, the leader of the Jabari Tribe.
12. Which film did The Aether first appear in?
Answer: The Dark World.
13. What is the super soldier project that Captain America took part in?
Answer: Operation Rebirth.
14. How many Infinity Stones are there?
15. Who is Quicksilver and Scarlet Witches’ father in the comics and the X-Men films?
16. What is the name of the team of 6 villains who team against Spider-Man?
Answer: Sinister Six. The group consists of Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Sandman, Electro, Vulture, and Mysterio.
17. Trevor Slattery revealed in Shang-Chi and the Ten Rings that he managed to escape execution with a performance of what?
18. By what superhero alias is Johnny Blaze better known?
Answer: Ghost Rider.
19. What was Marvel’s very first major title?
Answer: The Fantastic Four.
20. Which is the first comic book magazine that printed the first story starring Doctor Strange?
Answer: Strange Tale.
21. Who killed Tony Stark’s parents?
Answer: The Winter Soldier.
22. What is the name of the organisation revealed to have taken over S.H.I.E.L.D. in Captain America: The Winter Soldier?
23. What was Wolverine’s name when he was a Horseman of Apocalypse?
24. Ant-Man has had several incarnations. Which was his first incarnations?
Answer: Hank Pym.
25. Scott hid an old Ant-Man suit underneath a trophy. What did the trophy say?
Answer: “World’s Greatest Grandma”.
26. What is the real name of the member of the Uncanny X-Men known as Nightcrawler?
Answer: Kurt Wagner.
27. How does Gray’s powers get activated?
Answer: Her powers got activated after she witnessed her friend being hit by a car.
28. What is the real name of the Scarlet Witch?
Answer: Wanda Maximoff.
29. What was Dum Dum Dugan before he joined the military?
Answer: A circus strongman.
30. What is the name of the treaty which divides the Avengers into opposing factions?
Answer: The Sokovia Accords.
31. Hulk was originally what color?
32. Which inhuman did Johnny Storm date?
33. What newspaper does Peter Parker work for?
Answer: Daily Bugle.
34. Which of the infinity stones is hidden on Vormir?
Answer: Soul Stone.
35. In the Ant-Man, Darren Cross developed a shrinking suit similar to the one worn by Scott Lang. What was it called?
Answer: Yellow Jacket.
36. Although a member of the Avengers for a long time, Hawkeye made his first appearance in which comic series?
Answer: Tales of Suspense.
37. What is Jessica Jones’ post-superhero day job?
Answer: Private investigator.
38. Thor has two war goats to pull his chariot. They are named?
Answer: Toothgrinder and Toothgnasher.
39. What is the first line of “Agatha All Along” in Wandavision?
Answer: “Who’s been messin’ up everything?”
40. What German airport does the clash of the Avengers take place?
Answer: Leipzig / Halle.
41. Who was the villain of ‘Thor: The Dark World’?
42. Who paid Mac Gargan to become the Scorpion?
Answer: Jonah Jameson.
43. Which superhero is romantically interested in Sue Storm?
44. In ‘Black Panther’, what African country is Nakia operating in as a spy before T’Challa arrived and brought her back to Wakanda?
General Marvel Trivia Questions
We also love general trivia as much as we love the Marvel trivia questions about specific heroes. Furthermore, it’s only reasonable to include a few more general questions in your trivia game. We therefore offer some general Marvel quiz questions and answers in this section that relate to occurrences, names, abbreviations, organizations, and other miscellaneous details from the Marvel world.
1. Where are Wanda and Pietro Maximoff from?
2. Sharon Carter is whose great-niece?
Answer: Peggy Carter.
3. Who is the firstborn child of Odin?
4. Who did Captain America give his shield to in Endgame?
5. What are the names of Wanda’s twins?
Answer: Billy and Tommy.
6. How many dog tags is Bucky seen wearing throughout The Falcon and the Winter Soldier?
7. Who’s the villain in Thor: Love and Thunder?
Answer: Gorr the God Butcher.
8. What’s the name of the theory created by Jane Foster?
Answer: The Foster Theory.
9. Where do warriors go after dying in battle?
10. What is the name of Natasha Romanoff’s sister?
11. What is the motto/slogan of the Flag Smashers?
Answer: “One world, one people.”
12. What does TVA stand for?
Answer: Time Variance Authority.
13. Is Salma Hayek’s Eternals character Ajak male or female in the comics?
14. Where is Captain America from?
15. Whose parent founded S.W.O.R.D.?
Answer: Monica Rambeau.
16. In what town was Wanda’s hex located?
Answer: Westview, N.J.
17. Who said, “What is grief, if not love persevering?”
18. Who directed Eternals?
Answer: Chloé Zhao.
19. Which S.H.I.E.L.D. building is located in Washington, DC?
Answer: The Triskelion.
20. What do Killmonger and Klaue steal from the Museum of Great Britain in Black Panther?
Answer: Vibranium and a mask.
21. Who is Hawkeye married to?
Answer: Laura Barton.
22. What is Mobius’ last name in Loki?
23. Who is the Power Broker in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier?
Answer: Sharon Carter.
24. Which actor played Marvel’s first Asian superhero, Shang-Chi?
Answer: Simu Liu.
25. How are Erik Killmonger and T’Challa related?
Answer: They’re cousins.
26. What is Valkyrie’s scrapper number in Thor: Ragnarok?
27. What did Thor say about Jane Foster’s catchphrase?
Answer: “It’s perfect.”
28. What other superhero movies did Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness director, Sam Raimi, direct?
Answer: The Spider-Man trilogy (2002-2007).
29. What does Doctor Strange call his cape?
Answer: A cloak.
30. Who is Peter Parker’s best friend?
Answer: Ned Leeds.
31. What song plays at the beginning of Iron Man?
Answer: “Back in Black” by AC/DC.
32. What genre was Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness categorized under?
33. What’s Mordo’s full name?
Answer: Karl Mordo.
34. What Museum has a Captain American exhibit?
Answer: The Smithsonian.
35. Natasha remarks to Clint that the Battle of New York is a lot like what in The Avengers?
Answer: Their time in Budapest.
36. Who are the primordial beings that are responsible for the creation of the Infinity Stones?
Answer: Cosmic Entities.
37. What is Deadpool’s real name?
Answer: Wade Wilson.
38. Who has directed the most MCU movies?
Answer: The Russo brothers.
39. Loki discovered he was actually which species?
Answer: Frost Giant.
40. What is Carol’s nickname for Monica in Captain Marvel?
Answer: Lieutenant Trouble.
Fun Marvel Trivia Questions
To add a little fun to your conversation with friends, you should be familiar with the fundamentals of Captain America, The Hulk, Black Panther, and Iron Man. However, you could be unaware of these information regarding their films and comics. That’s why we have listed some fun Marvel trivia questions and answers for you guys here.
1. After being tricked by the U.S. government, what did Captain America change his name to during a brief period in the 1970s?
2. Who plays Captain Marvel in the 2019 movie?
Answer: Brie Larson.
3. During the “DC versus Marvel Comics” crossover event, who dropped a whale on the Sub-Mariner?
4. What decade was the majority of the 2019 film “Captain Marvel” set in?
Answer: the 90s.
5. What actor starred in the DC “Batman” movies of the 80s and early 90s, but also went on to play a villain in Sony’s “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” which is part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Answer: Michael Keaton.
6. On “The Muppet Show,” what Muppet is known for his hooked nose, blue fur, yellow eyebrows, and his love of performing daredevil stunts?
7. Who has portrayed the Hulk in the Marvel films?
Answer: Mark Ruffalo, Lou Ferrigno (voice), and Edward Norton.
8. In “Iron Man 2”, what chemical did Natasha Romanoff inject Nick Fury with in an attempt to halt his palladium poisoning?
Answer: Lithium dioxide.
9. In Iron Man 2, it would have been helpful for Tony Stark to know that Pepper Potts is allergic to which fruit?
10. Before World War II, where was the Tesseract hidden?
11. In 2019, writer Jonathan Hickman relaunched and relocated one of Marvel’s prominent superhero teams to the fictional island paradise of Krakoa. What back-of-the-alphabet team got this makeover?
12. What is Loki’s Surname?
13. What is Mystique’s real name?
14. Before she became known as S.H.I.E.L.D agent Maria Hill, which Canadian actress played Robin, one of Ted’s on-again-off-again romances on “How I Met Your Mother?”
Answer: Cobie Smulders.
15. Which of the following actresses starred in Elektra?
Answer: Jennifer Garner.
16. What is the name of the rainbow bridge between Asgard and Earth?
17. Before taking on the role of Vision, which London-born actor was the voice of JARVIS in “Iron Man” and “Avengers?”
Answer: Paul Bettany.
18. What are the leaders of the TVA in the Loki Series called?
19. What is the name of the book Wanda is reading in an end-credit scene of WandaVision?
20. What man, an expert in the field of gamma radiation, is one of the most educated people in the Marvel universe, with seven Ph.D.s to his name, despite the fact that his alter ego The Hulk is more brawn than brains?
Answer: Bruce Banner.
21. Who is Thor’s father?
22. What is responsible for Thor’s immortality?
Answer: Eating the Golden Apples of Idunn.
23. As well as directing “Thor: Ragnarok”, Taika Waititi played the left head of which character?
24. Who is the Winter Solider?
Answer: Bucky Barnes.
25. What Norse mythology event predicted Thor’s death?
26. Who was the first Marvel character to be deemed worthy to hold the hammer Thor has?
Answer: Beta Ray Bill.
27. What did Forbes magazine estimate Tony Stark’s net worth to be?
Answer: $12.4 billion.
28. What does Thanos want to bring to the universe?
29. What is the name of the Fire Giant in Thor: Ragnarök?
30. What other Marvel character once served as Tony Stark’s personal assistant?
Answer: Mary Jane Watson.
31. What is the name of the boy Tony befriends in Iron Man 3?
Answer: Harley Keener.
32. In Avengers Infinity War, Tony Stark tells Bruce Banner: “You are embarrassing me in front of the…”
33. Where did Iron Man’s origin story take place?
34. The spider that bit Peter Parker was …
35. How did Steve Rogers and Sam Wilson meet for the first time?
Answer: While running.
36. What determines if someone can lift Thor’s hammer?
Answer: If they are worthy, they can lift Mjölnir.
37. Who is Thor’s brother?
38. In which movie does Stan Lee appear in a library with headphones on?
Answer: The Amazing Spiderman.
39. What part of Iron Man’s suit keeps Tony alive?
Answer: The chest plate.
40. How many Iron Man movies are there?
41. What part of Thor’s outfit is magical?
Answer: His Belt of Strength.
42. How many Marvel movies does Iron Man appear in?
43. What animals pull Thor’s chariot?
44. Who played Thor in the 1988 TV movie The Incredible Hulk Returns?
Answer: Eric Allan Kramer.
Easy Marvel Trivia Questions
Not all Marvel questions need to be difficult. Easy questions can be just as entertaining (plus, they increase players’ scores in the trivia game!). Therefore, the following are some easy Marvel trivia questions:
1. How did Captain Marvel get her powers?
Answer: Light-speed engine.
2. Who played Mary Jane Watson in the first Spider-Man movie?
Answer: Kirsten Dunst.
3. How are Tony Stark’s parents called?
Answer: Howard and Maria Stark.
4. The final battle between Mysterio and Spiderman takes place on which bridge?
Answer: Tower Bridge.
5. Which two actors played Spider-Man before Tom Holland?
Answer: Toby Maguire and Andrew Garfield.
6. Which eye does Thor lose?
Answer: The right one.
7. What kind of ray gives the Hulk his power?
Answer: Gamma ray.
8. What causes Banner’s transformation into the Hulk?
9. What’s Ant Man’s real name?
Answer: Scott Lang.
10. Who can lift Thor’s hammer?
Answer: Captain America can lift Thor’s hammer.
11. Name the building that situates the headquarters of the Fantastic Four?
Answer: Baxter Building.
12. In Wakanda, what are the female warriors referred to as?
Answer: Dora Milaje.
13. What is the name of Captain America’s cat?
14. What was Scott Lang’s job before becoming the superhero Ant Man?
Answer: He was a petty criminal.
15. Who was Doctor Strange’s mentor?
Answer: The Ancient One.
16. Who is Steve Rogers’ best friend?
Answer: Bucky Barnes.
17. True or False – Bruce Banner becomes the Hulk in Avengers: Infinity War?
18. What part of Tony Stark’s armour keeps him alive?
Answer: Magnetic chest plate.
19. How much did Chris Evans earn for the Civil War movie?
Answer: $15 million.
20. Who played Steve Rogers in Captain America: The First Avenger?
Answer: Chris Evans.
21. How many Stan Lee cameos are there?
Answer: There are thirty-seven Stan Lee cameos in his own movies.
22. What is Captain Marvel’s real name?
Answer: Carol Danvers is Captain Marvel’s real name.
23. What’s the name of the comic book magazine that printed the first story starring Doctor Strange?
Answer: Strange Tales.
24. How much did Chris Evans earn for his role in The First Avenger movie?
25. ‘Matt Murdock’ is whose secret identity?
26. Bruce Banner’s cousin Jennifer Walters is better known by which name?
Answer: She-Hulk is the alter ego of Bruce Banner’s cousin.
27. Norrin Radd is the real name of which shiny intergalactic Marvel super-hero?
Answer: Norrin Radd is otherwise known as Silver Surfer.
28. Where was the Winter Soldier born?
29. What is Captain America’s shield called?
Answer: The vibranium shield.
30. What scientist made the vibranium shield?
Answer: Dr. Myron McClain.
31. What species is Groot?
Answer: Flora Colossus.
32. In the comics, what’s the name of Thor’s alter ego?
Answer: Donald Blake.
33. The Avengers initiative was started by whom?
Answer: Nick Fury.
34. What’s the name of Wolverine’s mutant son in the comics?
35. Who designed the Quinjet?
Answer: Black Panther.
36. Who is called ‘The Man Without Fear’?
37. After the cancellation of his first series, which comic did the Hulk make regular appearances in?
Answer: Tales to Astonish.
38. Captain America made his first appearance in what comic book?
Answer: In Captain America Comics #1 (March 1941).
39. Which Ant-man character was originally a part of The Avengers?
Answer: The Wasp.
Hard Marvel Trivia Questions
The hard Marvel trivia questions and answers can be an incredible way to test your or your friend’s knowledge about the Marvel movies. As, this Marvel quiz is getting more difficult so check your knowledge about Marvel world by responding to the trivia questions below:
1. What was Matthew Murdock’s father’s nickname?
Answer: Battling Jack Murdock.
2. What is the letter about that Barton Blaze discards at the beginning of ‘Ghost Rider’?
Answer: Regarding the spread of his Cancer.
3. In ‘Thor: Ragnarok’, how long does Loki say he was falling for?
Answer: 30 minutes.
4. What’s the name of the gypsy who raised Nightcrawler?
Answer: Margali Szardos.
5. In the ‘Ant-Man’ movie, what was Luis arrested for stealing?
Answer: Smoothie machines.
6. What item of clothing on Johnny Blaze does the goons in the lock-up comment on?
Answer: His jacket.
7. What song does Baby Groot dance to at the end of Guardians of the Galaxy?
Answer: I Want You Back by The Jackson 5.
8. Where was the Mind Stone situated before?
Answer: Loki’s Sceptre.
9. In ‘Avengers: Endgame’, what does Thanos use as a scarecrow?
Answer: His discarded armour.
10. Professor Xavier could not walk after suffering a spine injury during a battle with who?
Answer: An alien named Lucifer.
11. In the United Kingdom, what did Disney change the title of ‘The Avengers’ o?
Answer: ‘Marvel Avengers Assemble’.
12. What was the first MCU film to earn $1 billion?
Answer: ‘The Avengers’.
13. During an interview, what did Tom Hiddleston say was the codename for the movie ‘The Avengers’?
Answer: ‘Group Hug’.
14. What is the name of Wong’s father?
15. Roughly how many separate pieces make the Iron Man suit?
16. Which Marvel film did Michael Bay call his favourite?
Answer: ‘Iron Man’ (2008).
17. In Captain Marvel, what kind of alien is Goose?
18. Which is the first MCU film NOT to feature Nick Fury?
Answer: The Incredible Hulk.
19. Name the motorcycle young Johny Blaze is working when he meets the Devil?
Answer: Evolution Sportster.
20. What technology powers Ant man’s suit?
Answer: Pym particles.
21. Who is Nightcrawler’s mother?
22. What was Chen Lu’s occupation before becoming a Radioactive Man?
Answer: A nuclear physicist.
23. Which other Marvel movie was announced at 2012 San Diego Comic-Con along with ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’?
24. S.H.I.E.L.D. uses a piece of equipment known as an LMD, which stands for?
Answer: Life Model Deco.
25. Where is Clea from?
Answer: The Dark Dimension.
26. Who does Mephisto consider his son?
27. What is Nick Fury’s middle name?
28. Who turns Bucky Barnes into the Winter Soldier?
Answer: Russian Generals Vasily Karpov and Aleksander Lukin.
29. What makes Thanos want to destroy half of the universe?
Answer: To impress his love, Death.
30. Which Marvel supervillain played the part of Iron Man in the comics for a while?
Answer: Dr Doom.
31. Dr. Doom’s mother died because she made a bad deal with who?
32. Where was the orphanage where Cyclops spent his childhood located?
Answer: Omaha, Nebraska.
33. Why did Norrin Radd become the silver surfer?
Answer: To save his home planet from Galactus.
34. Name Thor’s magic belt.
35. Which supervillain is shared between Spiderman and Daredevil?
36. What is the first line of dialogue in Iron Man, the first MCU film?
Answer: I feel like you’re driving me to court martial.
37. Name the first-ever Marvel Superhero?
Answer: ‘Human Torch’.
34. How old is Black Widow?
35. What does Kingpin leave after killing someone?
Answer: A rose.
36. What are the names of the two assistants in Arcade?
Answer: Miss Locke and Mr. Chambers.
Hardest Marvel Trivia Questions
To try this hardest Marvel quiz is not everyone’s job and only super Marvel fans can win because they are too challenging to answer. You’re going to ace this test whether you’re a super fan of Spider-Man, the Guardians of the Galaxy, or Captain America: Civil War! Check them out!
1. What language do the people of Wakanda speak?
Answer: A variant of Xhosa.
2. What’s the meaning of J.A.R.V.I.S?
Answer: J.A.R.V.I.S, Iron Man’s tech assistant, stands for Just A Rather Very Intelligent System.
3. Ms. Marvel is played by which teenage actress?
Answer: Iman Vellani.
4. How Many Comics Has Marvel Released as of 2009?
5. What is Wolverine’s original name?
Answer: James Howlett.
6. What’s Professor X’s school called?
Answer: Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters.
7. Why did Stan Lee reject Jack Kirby as the original Spider-Man artist?
Answer: His drawings were too heroic.
8. What organization did Wolverine’s clone work for?
Answer: The Facility.
9. Which Canadian province Is Wolverine from?
Answer: Wolverine is from Cold Lake, Alberta, Canada.
10. In the Marvel Comic Universe, name the fictional company assigned to clean up after the mess the superheroes and villains leave behind?
Answer: ‘Damage Control’.
11. How Tall Is Wolverine in the comics?
Answer: Wolverine is just 5 feet 3 in the comics (Hugh Jackman is actually 6 foot 3).
12. Where did S.H.I.E.L.D. begin their operation?
Answer: Ancient Egypt.
13. What metal are Wolverine claws coated with?
14. What was the reason for Bruce Banner’s transformation into the Hulk in the first place?
Answer: High dose of gamma rays’ reaction.
15. In ‘Doctor Strange’, the Time Stone is revealed to be hidden inside what artifact?
Answer: Eye of Agamotto.
16. Who voices Groot in ‘The Guardians of the Galaxy’?
Answer: Vin Diesel.
17. Which supernatural being was Marvel prevented from using in their comics?
18. Apart from his strength, what little known superpower does the Hulk possess?
Answer: Hulk can see ghosts.
19. Mark Ruffalo Replaced which actor when he was cast as Bruce Banner?
Answer: Edward Norton.
20. What is the name of the actor who pretends to be The Mandarin?
Answer: Ben Kingsley.
21. What was the original shape of Captain America’s shield?
22. True or False – Goose the cat is why Nick Fury wears an eyepatch.
Answer: This is true.
23. Which actor plays Agent Phil Coulson?
Answer: Clark Gregg plays Phil Coulson.
24. In what capacity did Stan Lee work in the comics department of a publishing company named ‘Timely’ after graduating high school?
Answer: Stan Lee was the office gopher.
25. Whose funeral did Captain America attend?
Answer: Peggy Carter’s Funeral.
26. How does Captain America get his powers?
Answer: After being infused with the Super-Soldier serum.
27. What comedic TV show has made multiple cameo appearances in Marvel universe?
28. What is the Hulk’s name when he’s in human form?
Answer: Bruce Banner.
29. Who created Black Widow?
Answer: Stan Lee, Don Rico, and Don Heck.
30. Who portrays Black Widow in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Answer: Scarlett Johansson.
31. While writing fan letters, towards the end of each, what was the word used by Stan Lee?
32. What is Spider-Man’s age in the first movie?
Answer: 17 years old.
33. When not in hero duty, Hawkeye goes by which name?
Answer: Johann Schmidt.
34. Which of the Infinity Stones did Thanos use to defeat Black Widow prior to obtaining the Mind Stone from Vision?
Answer: The Reality Stone.
35. What character bullied Peter in high school?
Answer: Flash Thompson.
36. Who does Spider-Man/Peter Parker rescue at the Washington Monument?
Answer: His classmates and his teacher.
37. Name Hela’s mother?
38. What item activates Kamala Khan’s dormant powers?
Answer: A bangle.
39. What type of spider played the “super spider” that bit Peter?
Answer: A Steatoda.
Funny Marvel Trivia Questions
Have you been looking for funny Marvel questions that will stretch your knowledge to the limit and spice up your conversations with fun? So gather your pals and see who performs best on this quiz about the Marvel universe!
1. Who was Luke Cage’s partner in Heroes for Hire, Inc?
Answer: Iron Fist.
2. What planet is Thanos from?
Answer: Thanos was born on Saturn’s moon Titan.
3. Who is Bruce Banner’s love interest in The Incredible Hulk?
Answer: Betty Ross.
4. After the Battle of New York, what did the Avengers eat?
5. What flavor of ice cream did Ben & Jerry’s name after the Hulk in Avengers Infinity War?
Answer: Hunka-Hulka Burning Fudge
6. Before Mark Ruffalo got ripped as The Hulk, which actors played the green guy before him?
Answers: Lou Ferrigno and Edward Norton
7. What is Hulk’s secret?
Answer: He’s always angry.
8. Who is Wolverine’s biggest enemy?
9. In Marvel comics, Tania Belinskaya, who became a talented neurosurgeon at a young age, is the alter ego of what superhero with a “shiny” name?
10. What exoplanet is the native home of Thanos, which shares its name with the largest moon of Saturn?
11. Stormbreaker is the name of the enchanted weapon used by which character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Answer: Thor Odinson.
12. Taika Waititi also played which comedic Thor: Ragnarok character?
13. In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Doctor Strange is able to depend upon what manservant for advice, co-super heroics, or just a witty joke?
14. The super-multiversey “Spider-Man: No Way Home” trailer teased the Sony to MCU crossover of Alfred Molina as what well-armed nemesis?
Answer: Doctor Octopus.
15. At which Disney theme park around the world can you attend the Marvel Comic Academy?
Answer: The Shanghai Disney Resort.
16. What 2021 “I” Marvel Comic book, about Mystique’s faltering loyalty to the X-Council, has a title reminiscent of Dante?
17. What color does the Black Widow dye her hair when going into hiding after the events of Captain America: Civil War?
Answer: She dyes her hair blonde instead of red.
18. What are Wolverine’s powers?
Answer: His powers are regeneration, heightened senses, superhuman speed, reflexes, durability, and strength.
19. Even though you can’t huff it off a rag, the Reality Stone that almost destroyed Jane Foster has what A-word or E-word name in Asgard?
Answer: Aether / Ether.
20. Which of Nick Fury’s eyes is covered by an eye patch? Left or Right?
Answer: His left eye is covered with a patch.
21. Who was the first openly gay character to come out in a Marvel comic in 1992?
Answer: Northstar was the first openly gay character in the Marvel comics.
22. What Hawaiian sugar company built a ditch to send water to its sugar fields in 1907, an engineering marvel that stands to this day?
Marvel Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
The questions we have gathered in this section are challenging. However, if you’re a die-hard Marvel fan, you ought to be able to accurately respond to these Marvel trivia questions and answers multiple choice!
1. About which city do Hawkeye and Black Widow often reminisce?
2. What song does Baby Groot dance to at the end of the first Guardian of the Galaxy?
‘Cherry Bomb’ – The Runaways
‘Ain’t No Mountain High Enough’ – Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
‘I Want You Back’ – The Jackson 5
‘Hooked On a Feeling’ – Voidoid
Answer: ‘I Want You Back’ – The Jackson 5.
3. Ryan Reynolds acted in two Marvel movie series, one was the Deadpool movie series, the other was:
Captain America: Winter Soldier
Guardians of the galaxy
4. This film in the Marvel universe is the highest grossing film in the franchise with $858 million?
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Avengers: Infinity War
Answer: Avengers: Endgame.
5. Who does the Mad Titan sacrifice to acquire the Soul Stone?
6. What is the name of Thor’s hammer?
7. Long before the start of the Avengers, Marvel Comics was created in New York in what year?
8. During which war did Captain America get his superhuman abilities?
World War I
Worlds War II
The Cold War
Answer: World War II.
9. What is the real name of Black Widow played by Scarlett Johansson?
Answer: Natasha Romanoff.
10. What type of doctor is Stephen Strange?
11. What does Thor want another of when he’s in the diner?
A slice of pie
A pint of beer
A stack of pancakes
A cup of coffee
Answer: A cup of coffee.
12. Where does Peggy tell Steve she wants to meet him for a dance, before he plunges into the ice?
The Cotton Club
The Stork Club
Answer: The Stork Club.
13. In the Incredible Hulk, what does Tony tell Thaddeus Ross at the end of the film?
That he wants to study The Hulk
That he knows about S.H.I.E.L.D.
That they are putting a team together
That Thaddeus owes him money
Answer: That they are putting a team together.
14. What type of scientist is Jane Foster in Thor?
15. What is Captain America’s shield made of?
16. What is the name of the little boy Tony befriends while stranded in the Iron Man 3?
17. What landmark does Peter Parker rescue his classmates from in Spider-Man: Homecoming?
Statue of Liberty
Golden Gate Bridge
Answer: Washington Monument.
18. Where do Lady Sif and Volstagg keep the Reality Stone after the Dark Elves tried to steal it?
In a vault on Asgard
Inside Sif’s sword
To the Collector
Answer: To the Collector.
19. The Marvel character of Loki, the jealous brother of Thor, is played by what actor in the Thor and Avengers films?
Answer: Tom Hiddleston.
20. What is Thor’s mother’s name?
21. The newest Black Panther film that is set to release in 2022 is going by what name?
Black Panther: Endgame
Black Panther: Power
Black Panther: Part 2
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever
Answer: Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.
22. The Flerkens are a race of extremely dangerous aliens that resembles what?
23. What year was the first Iron Man movie released, kicking off the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
24. The Scarlet Witch and Vision are the main characters of what time-bending series that debuted on Disney+ in 2021?
The Night of the Scarlet Witch
25. What is the name of Peter Quill’s home planet?
26. In the first Iron Man film, Iron Man goes toe to toe with what Avenger universe supervillian?
The Incredible Hulk
Answer: Obadiah Stand.
27. What type of vehicle did Thanos briefly use in the comic books and make a brief appearance in the Loki series?
A tank with “Infinity” written on it
A helicopter with “Thanos” written on the side
A car with “perfectly balanced” on the side
A motorbike with “Titan” on the side
Answer: A helicopter with “Thanos” written on the side.
28. Before becoming Vision, what is the name of Iron Man’s A.I. butler?
29. In the Guardians of the Galaxy franchise, Chris Pratt stars as what genetically-engineered ship captain?
30. How did the character of Nick Fury lose his eye and obtain his famous eyepatch?
A throwing sta
Answer: A grenade.
31. Which of the following items of Jewelry does Ben from Fantastic 4 try to pick up from the pavement?
32. What does the Winter Soldier say after Steve recognizes him for the first time?
“Who the hell is Bucky?”
“Do I know you?”
“What did you say?
Answer: “Who the hell is Bucky?”
33. What is the real name of the Black Panther?
34. Who is killed by Loki in the Avengers?
Doctor Erik Selvig
Answer: Agent Coulson.
35. Who is Black Panther’s sister?
36. What does S.H.I.E.L.D stand for?
Space Human Investigation on Energy, Light and Deities.
Strategic Hero Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division
Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division
Stones Hidden In Extraterrestrial Lands and Demographics
Answer: Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.
37. What is the alien race Loki sends to invade Earth in The Avengers?
Answer: The Chitauri.
38. Thor is the god of war and fertility in what mythology?
39. Which of the following characters did not disappear during the ”blip”?
40. This MCU film introduced the world to the characters of Shuri and Okoye?
Iron Man 3
Answer: Black Panther.
41. What were the three items Rocket claims he needs in order to escape the prison?
A security card, a fork, and an ankle monitor
A security band, a battery, and a prosthetic leg
A pair of binoculars, a detonator, and a prosthetic leg
A knife, cable wires, and Peter’s mixtape
Answer: A security band, a battery, and a prosthetic leg.
42. In which Marvel Phase was Ant Man introduced?
Answer: Phase 2.
43. The actor Chris Evans has portrayed what character in the MCU in both the Avengers and stand-alone films?
Answer: Captain America.
44. Which actor played Eddie Brock in Venom (2018)?
Answer: Tom Hardy.
45. Who was the last holder of the Space Stone before Thanos claims it for his Infinity Gauntlet?
46. What word does Tony utter that makes Steve say, “Language”?
47. Where was Natasha Romanoff born?
United States of America
48. What actor plays the role of Iron Man?
Robert Downey Jr.
Answer: Robert Downey Jr.
49. In what year was Avengers: Age of Ultron released?
50. What animal does Darren Cross unsuccessfully shrink in the Ant-Man?
51. Who is the villain in Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 1?
Ronan The Accuser
Answer: Ronan the Accuser.
52. What fake name does Natasha use when she first meets Tony?
Answer: Natalie Rushman.
Marvel Trivia Questions for Real MCU Fans
Even if you’re a die-hard Marvel fan, there are undoubtedly some interesting facts you don’t know. Here are some Marvel Cinematic Universe trivia questions and answers to put your friends to the test with:
1. In how many MCU movies does Phil Coulson make his appearance?
Answer: In five: Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Captain Marvel, Thor, and Avengers.
2. Who voices Dormammu in Doctor Strange?
Answer: Benedict Cumberbatch.
3. On what planet was the Soul Stone in Infinity War?
4. Erik “Killmonger” Stevens also goes by what name in Black Panther?
5. Black Panther is set in which fictional country?
6. In which movie did Spider-Man make his first appearance in the MCU?
Answer: Captain America: Civil War.
7. Finish this line from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2: “I’m _______, y’all!”
Answer: Mary Poppins.
8. Hawkeye has how many children?
9. What is Vulture’s real name in Spider-Man: Homecoming?
10. What is Tony Stark’s daughter’s name?
Answer: Morgan Stark.
11. Natasha Romanoff tells Loki she’s got what in her ledger?
12. What kind of animal does Hela have in Thor: Ragnarok?
Answer: A wolf.
13. Who is the Winter Soldier?
14. Nick Fury wears an eye patch over which eye?
Answer: His left eye.
15. What system replaced J.A.R.V.I.S.?
16. Who killed Tony Stark’s parent?
Answer: Bucky Barnes (the Winter Soldier).
17. Thor’s Mjolnir is made from the metal of a dying ___?
18. Pym Particles were created by who?
Answer: Hank Pym.
19. In Spider-Man: Far From Home, what necklace does Peter buy for M.J.?
Answer: A black dahlia necklace.
20. What was Stan Lee’s cameo in Ant-Man?
Answer: A bartender.
21. What is the name of the microscopic universe Ant-Man travels to when he goes subatomic?
Answer: The Quantum Realm.
22. Bradley Cooper is the voice of which MCU character?
Answer: Rocket Raccoon.
23. Which planet does Peter Quill retrieve the orb containing the Power Stone from?
24. Star-Lord/Peter Quill’s father Ego is a what?
25. Question: Thor played what video game in Avengers: Endgame?
26. What elective class did Thor take on Asgard?
Answer: Learning Groot.
27. What is the name of Emil Blonsky’s alter ego in The Incredible Hulk?
28. What’s the name of the amulet Doctor Strange wears around his neck?
Answer: The Eye of Agamotto.
29. Who did Mark Ruffalo replace as the Hulk in the MCU?
Answer: Edward Norton.
30. What type of pet does Whiplash have in Iron Man 2?
Answer: A bird.
31. In Spider-Man: Homecoming, who does Stan Lee appear as?
Answer: A neighbor who is disturbed by a car alarm.
32. Which Avenger does Loki enslave to do his bidding in The Avengers?
33. Who founded S.W.O.R.D.?
Answer: Maria Rambeau.
34. The Mandarin was a diversion created by which actual Iron Man 3 villain?
Answer: Aldrich Killian.
35. Who played Malekith in Thor: The Dark World?
Answer: Christopher Eccleston.
36. What does Tony tell Thaddeus Ross at the end of The Incredible Hulk?
Answer: They are putting a team together.
37. Who is the villain in Ant-Man?
38. Complete the lyric: “It’s been ______ all along!”
39. Scott Lang was trapped in the Quantum Realm for how long?
Answer: Five years.
Marvel Trivia Questions about Its Movies
This category has challenging questions. However, if you’re a die-hard Marvel fan, you will be able to accurately respond to these Marvel trivia questions! No matter which superhero you might choose, these Marvel movie trivia questions and answers will put your superhero knowledge to the test.
1. What did Eson the Searcher use the Power Stone for?
Answer: To destroy an entire planet.
2. What does the Power Stone interact with?
Answer: Everything organic around it.
3. Who said, “There are no men like me”?
4. In what Marvel movie does Thanos acquire the Soul Stone?
Answer: Infinity War.
5. What famous filmmaker behind “Patton” and “The Godfather” received his middle name because of the car company that sponsored the radio show where his father worked?
Answer: Francis Ford Coppola
6. What movie did the Space Stone first appear in?
Answer: The First Avenger.
7. In the Marvel comics, what color was the Space Stone?
8. New Zealander Taika Waititi has only directed one film which he did not write. It was a Marvel Cinematic Universe film. What’s the film?
Answer: Thor: Ragnarok.
9. What kind of energy does the Black Panther suit store?
Answer: Kinetic energy.
10. In which Marvel movie does the villain Mandarin commit a string of bombings that confuse intelligence agencies due to a lack of forensic evidence?
Answer: Iron Man 3.
11. Who plays the Black Panther in the Marvel films?
Answer: Chadwick Boseman.
12. Beginning in 2016 and ending in 2019, Marvel’s “Phase Three” included 11 different films and had one man listed as a producer on all 11. Who is this man?
Answer: Kevin Feige.
13. How much did Avengers Infinity War gross?
Answer: $2.048 billion.
14. Which Top Gun character is Tony Stark’s counterpart?
15. What major American city was the site of most of the principal photography for Black Panther and is also the planned film location for the sequel (due to be released in 2022)?
16. Which Top Gun character is James Rhodes’s counterpart?
17. English actress Sophie Turner played both Sansa Stark on “Game of Thrones” and the title character of what 2019 X-Men movie?
Answer: Dark Phoenix.
18. Who said, “I have a plan: attack!”?
Answer: Iron Man.
19. Who plays Scarlet Witch in the Marvel Universe?
Answer: Elizabeth Olsen.
20. Which film’s post credit scene reveals Spider-Man’s identity?
Answer: Spider-Man: Far from Home.
21. Which movie features the Baby Groot dance scene?
Answer: Guardians of The Galaxy (2014).
22. How does Dr. Strange injure his hands?
Answer: A car crash.
23. Where does Doctor Strange go to heal his hands?
24. Where does The Winter Soldier movie open?
Answer: The Washington Mall.
25. Which superhero says the line, “I Can Do This All Day”?
Answer: Captain America.
26. How does Ant-Man infiltrate Cross Technologies?
Answer: The building’s water main.
27. Who portrays Ant-ManAnt-Man in the movies?
Answer: Paul Rudd.
28. Who said, “She’s Not Alone”?
Answer: Black Widow.
29. After T’Challa is handily beaten during a dust-up with Killmonger, he’s nursed back to health by what rival mountain tribe?
30. What capabilities does the Power Stone embody?
Answer: The sustaining and destructive forces of the Universe.
31. Who says, “We Have A Hulk” to Loki?
Answer: Iron Man.
32. Who are the only beings to have successfully used the Power Stone?
Answer: Iron Man, Thanos, Hulk, Ronan the Accuser, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Eson the Searcher.
33. Where was the Power Stone at the end of the movie Guardians of the Galaxy?
Answer: With Nova Corps.
34. The H in Tony Stark’s acronymic EDITH glasses stands for what word associated with every MCU movie?
35. Involving three helicarriers that would patrol Earth, what was the name of the S.H.I.E.L.D. operation that was initiated in direct response to the Battle of New York?
Answer: Project Insight.
36. Where is Scott the first time he shrinks?
Answer: The bathtub.
37. The first MCU movie with nudity, “Love and Thunder” is the subtitle of the upcoming fourth film revolving around what hammered title hero?
38. On top of directing Iron Man in multiple MCU films, Jon Favreau also played what chauffeur, body guard, and confidant to Tony Stark?
Answer: Happy Hogan.
39. What Marvel Cinematic Universe actor’s name happens to anagram to CHEW HISS, MR THOR?
Answer: Chris Hemsworth.
40. What Marvel “master of Kung Fu” will be introduced to MCU audiences by Simu Liu in a 2021 film directed by Destin Daniel Cretton?
Final Thoughts on Marvel Trivia Questions
Finally we have reached to the bottom of this engaging article of Marvel Trivia Questions. While hosting a Marvel trivia quiz, focusing on a variety of topics like the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the characters, and the stories is necessary.
These Marvel trivia questions and answers will assist you in achieving all of your goals, whether you’re searching for the upcoming team-building activity, a virtual team-building activity, or you simply want to hold an enjoyable event with your friends.
In general, these Marvel trivia questions are excellent for ice-breaker activities, team-building exercises, quick office breaks, and any other kind of casual gathering. You’re in luck because we go over everything in detail. We now cordially welcome you to experience it with us.
You now have some interesting Marvel quiz question for your next gathering. You are now responsible for organizing, planning, and carrying out the trivia event. We have provided all the questions you need.