To learn about positive words that start with V is our today’s task. Put your 100% effort into educating yourself with these positive words that start with V and never stop moving forward with life.
I am a person who always gets unintentionally attracted towards literate people, people who know the art of talking impressively, people who knows how to express themselves and address things with the help of new words.
Same goes for the positive words beginning with V. They are not many in number but are very effective in boosting our morale.
I am sure, I am not the only one with this habit, and a lot more people might be too. So, level up your game my friend.
Enough of everyday casual talk with poor vocabulary. You have to do something about poor communication skills if you want to have all the limelight for you. Here are the positive words starting with V we have picked for you.
Most Common Positive Words That Start with V
A strong foundation leads to a strong building. Simply, if you know the list of positive words that start with V on the surface level, you will easily get a hold of those nice words that start with V on higher level.
- Definition: of multiple types
- Synonyms: diverse, varied
- Example: She has a same designer bag in various designs and colors.
- Definition: a kind of bluish-purple color
- Synonyms: mauve, lavender
- Example: Her sister has violet colored eyes, so unique.
- Definition: to confirm the authenticity of something
- Synonyms: substantiate, prove
- Example: My brother got his documents verified last summer.
- Definition: to consider (someone or something) worthy
- Synonyms: appreciate, esteem
- Example: I value his advice more than anyone else.
- Definition: very costly
- Synonyms: beneficial, profitable
- Example: The diamonds are very valuable you should keep them in your locker safely.
- Definition: to imagine or picture something in your mind
- Synonyms: envisage, envision
- Example: No one could have visualized them getting married so soon.
- Definition: something that can be observable
- Synonyms: seen, noticeable
- Example: The signal tower is visible from my rooftop.
- Definition: people who only eat vegetables
- Synonyms: vegetal, veggie
- Example: I became a vegetarian for the sake of my good health.
- Definition: to examine something with great care
- Synonyms: screen, assess
- Example: The board examination checkers vet everyone’s papers within a month.
- Definition: that can be accepted
- Synonyms: reasonable, logical
- Example: He had a valid reason for skipping the interview.
Positive Words That Start with V to Describe a Person
Describing a person’s character by using positive words that start with V to describe someone, can add a lot of spice and turns in your conversations. So here you have a bunch of positive words to help your cause.
- Definition: a person who freely offers to take part in an enterprise or undertake a task
- Synonyms: participant
- Example: Joseph is the new volunteer of this blood drive program.
- Definition: related to winning anything
- Synonyms: triumphant, conquering
- Example: The victorious team is very well deserved to be celebrated everywhere.
- Definition: to show bravery during danger
- Synonyms: courage, boldness
- Example: His acts of valor saved us all from a lot of trouble.
- Definition: to confirm with the help of supporting evidence
- Synonyms: attest, affirm
- Example: I can vouch for my brother’s honesty.
- Definition: having great ethical behavior
- Synonyms: righteous, moral
- Example: My landlord is a very virtuous man and he never demands extra money in rent.
- Definition: enthusiastically engaging in something
- Synonyms: avid, prodigious
- Example: She is a voracious businesswoman.
- Definition: to give someone something to keep it safe for you
- Synonyms: accord, concede
- Example: He vouchsafed the secret mission only to a few brave soldiers.
- Definition: to imagine your future with wisdom
- Synonyms: inspired, imaginative
- Example: Because of his visionary leadership, an empire was created within no time.
- Definition: marked with masculine traits
- Synonyms: manly, male
- Example: He is virile just like his big brother who goes to gym five days a week.
- Definition: an experienced person
- Synonyms: acquainted, competent
- Example: He is well versed in dealing with all the technical stuff.
Positive Words That Start with V to Spread Positivity
Your job is to spread positivity and my job is to provide you with the collection of positive words beginning with V to support you in this big cause. I have done my job and now it is up to you to find a way for yourself.
- Definition: extremely beneficial
- Synonyms: dear, cherished
- Example: A learned man is valued everywhere.
- Definition: to make something more lively
- Synonyms: enliven, cheer
- Example: Only things that vivify learning of knowledge for children is the outings.
- Definition: experienced in the imagination through the feelings or actions of another person
- Synonyms: indirect, secondary
- Example: His handicapped brother takes vicarious pride in his brother’s achievements.
- Definition: to address with great respect
- Synonyms: reverence, respect
- Example: My late uncle was venerated as a saint by the Spanish people themselves.
- Definition: offered in fulfilment of a vow
- Synonyms: dedicated, promised
- Example: A votive offering was made by people to stop the floods.
- Definition: to sell small items
- Synonyms: sell
- Example: Joanna and her company produces small skin care products and then vend them to big stores like Sephora.
- Definition: having flexibility
- Synonyms: adaptability, usefulness
- Example: He is known as a religious monk of remarkable versatility in this circle.
- Definition: relating to an employment
- Synonyms: professional, occupational
- Example: Vocational courses still tend to be taken mainly by working-class students.
- Definition: to make a guess about the future
- Synonyms: predict, foresee
- Example: Jeremy wanted to vaticinate his best friend’s upcoming life incidents for fun.
- Definition: to make the air enter in the room and then circulate freely
- Synonyms: aerate, oxygenate
- Example: My grandmother is a gardener and she makes sure to ventilate the greenhouse well.
Positive Words That Start with V to Empower You
Looking for positive words that start with the letter V to empower yourself and others? Well, look down or maybe scroll down a bit? Do you know positive thoughts can be generated with the help of these inspirational words that start with V? Well, let’s find out.
- Definition: to express your concern using words
- Synonyms: vocalize, proclaim
- Example: No one should fear to voice their concerns against such gross injustice.
- Definition: the state of triumph
- Synonyms: success, triumph
- Example: The hockey team of Beverly Hills school has bagged yet another victory.
- Definition: expressing powerful emotions
- Synonyms: passionate, ardent
- Example: They all issued vehement denial of their charges.
- Definition: marked with great courage
- Synonyms: brave, dauntless
- Example: The valorous soldier ran into battle without looking back or caring for himself.
- Definition: to let someone do their thing by giving them the power
- Synonyms: lay, endow
- Example: The honest courage is always vested inside the man.
- Definition: good physical strength
- Synonyms: robustness, stamina
- Example: Funny how he is literally 88 years old but still full of charm and vigor.
- Definition: a fearless person who cannot be stopped
- Synonyms: brave, courageous
- Example: Martin is the most valiant soldier of this platoon.
- Definition: to inject a dose of medicine or antidote
- Synonyms: protect, immunize
- Example: The first thing to do when a child is born is to get him vaccinated.
- Definition: defeat with remarkable courage
- Synonyms: conquer, trounce
- Example: He was successful in vanquishing his rival team.
- Definition: expressing reality
- Synonyms: genuine, real
- Example: The fact that there are eight planets in our solar system is veridical.
Positive Words That Start with V to Make Your Day Better
Utilize these words that start with V that are positive to their full potential. Improve your perceptions about anything with these motivational words that start with V and bring a change.
- Definition: go to meet someone physically
- Synonyms: meet, see
- Example: I will visit my grandfather soon.
- Definition: jumbling between multiple things
- Synonyms: diverse, assorted
- Example: He has a varied and successful career in botany.
- Definition: a recording of something, combination of different shot clips
- Synonyms: record, film
- Example: My mother is recording a video for her YouTube channel.
- Definition: to observe something
- Synonyms: eye, ogle
- Example: I have viewed his medical reports twice.
- Definition: something that has a rapid growth
- Synonyms: aggressive, growing
- Example: He gained 100k followers after his video went viral.
- Definition: able to adapt or be adapted to many different functions or activities
- Synonyms: adaptable, flexible
- Example: The research paper includes versatile topics written by one person only.
- Definition: absolutely correct
- Synonyms: truly, certainly
- Example: Verily, this is what I am supposed to be.
- Definition: to provide the essential food for growth
- Synonyms: feed, nourish
- Example: He made sure his laborers were properly victualed.
- Definition: the real purpose
- Synonyms: calling, mission
- Example: My father believes this is my true vocation in life.
- Definition: related to supporting someone
- Synonyms: confirmative, confirmatory
- Example: His validatory behavior worked as a medicine for his team.
Positive Words That Start with V to Boost Your Energy
To boost your energy you can use positive V words instead of energy drinks. Inspiring words that start with V will provide nourishment to your mind and energy drinks will destroy your health. The choice is yours to make.
- Definition: very huge
- Synonyms: extensive, expansive
- Example: A vast number of people were present at the polling station.
- Definition: something of great importance
- Synonyms: essential, indispensable
- Example: Exercise and healthy meal are the two most vital elements for good health.
- Definition: full of energy
- Synonyms: spirited, lively
- Example: She has a very vibrant personality, always looking for optimism.
- Definition: having high intensity
- Synonyms: graphic, realistic
- Example: I have a vivid detail about the incident in my brain.
- Definition: focused enthusiasm
- Synonyms: energy, vigor
- Example: There is a supreme verve and flexibility in his melodious voice.
- Definition: able to be successful
- Synonyms: workable, feasible
- Example: A viable solution was presented to him by the committee.
- Definition: something of great benefit
- Synonyms: help, assist
- Example: Employing her as your manager is going to vantage you.
- Definition: to speak in compose verse
- Synonyms: acquaint, advise
- Example: Samantha began to verse her as soon as she came outside.
- Definition: to give strength to heal
- Synonyms: strengthen, energize
- Example: The main purpose of exercise is to vitalize your body.
- Definition: covered with greenery
- Synonyms: flourishing, grassy
- Example: My land in countryside is verdurous and very fertile.
Positive Words That Start with V to Cheer You Up
You must have noticed some of the benefits of these encouraging words that start with V in your life. That’s why you are at this level of motivating words that start with V. Keep it up, you are doing a great job.
- Definition: to take a trip
- Synonyms: travel, stay
- Example: I am going to vacation in Germany this year.
- Definition: to show strong emotions
- Synonyms: release, emit
- Example: My personal method to vent my feelings is by journaling.
- Definition: an energetic sense of emotions
- Synonyms: liveliness, energy
- Example: He was bursting with vitality after his three-day euro trip.
- Definition: to declare legal
- Synonyms: ratify, confirm
- Example: The officers validated our passports.
- Definition: seductively attractive
- Synonyms: shapely, full-figured
- Example: The dancer they invited at their son’s wedding was insanely voluptuous.
- Definition: the act of pledging
- Synonyms: promise, oath
- Example: The marital vows are very sacred.
- Definition: a sea journey or space travel
- Synonyms: journey, pilgrimage
- Example: I will definitely be joining you on this voyage.
- Definition: to decorate the place with ornamental things
- Synonyms: embellish, ornament
- Example: I have my room valanced with handmade paintings.
- Definition: to transform the external appearance with vibrant colors
- Synonyms: alter, assort
- Example: They will variegate their entire home this winter break.
- Definition: full of healthy energy
- Synonyms: robust, strong
- Example: He is a regular doer of vigorous exercise.
Uncommon Positive Words That Start with V to Enlarge Your Vocabulary
Set of uncommon positive words with letter V are mentioned under this category. These uncommon good words that start with V hold a great worth in English language. Check them out.
- Definition: term used to explain a daring person
- Synonyms: adventurous, daredevil
- Example: Only John is the venturesome friend I have, the other ones are very coward.
- Definition: attractively spirited
- Synonyms: lively, animated
- Example: Sophie is very vivacious with her lifestyle choices.
- Definition: a well-respected person
- Synonyms: venerated, revered
- Example: I met my late uncle’s venerable wife outside the utility store.
- Definition: a trustworthy person
- Synonyms: valid, genuine
- Example: Joanna is a strictly veracious head of this department.
- Definition: talking without break
- Synonyms: fluent, verbose
- Example: He becomes very voluble whenever discussing about his past.
- Definition: expressing excessive self-assurance
- Synonyms: assured, certain
- Example: My friend Justin is a vainglorious person.
- Definition: to free anyone from any allegation
- Synonyms: acquit, clear
- Example: The authorities vindicated my innocent neighbor.
- Definition: a real thing
- Synonyms: actual, authentic
- Example: Maldives Island is a veritable island for sure.
- Definition: relating to the use of one’s choices
- Synonyms: willing, optional
- Example: Acceptance is a volitional act.
- Definition: to compete
- Synonyms: battle, contend
- Example: You need to work hard and vie to the best of your strength if you plan on acing the exam.
Positive Words That Start with V – Full List (180+ Words)
Here is a complete list of positive words that start with V. Get another look at them and see if you missed any! This is an easy way to revise these words once again so you don’t forget them ever!
Final Thoughts on Positive Words That Start with V
A huge list of positive words that start with V is freely accessible to you only in exchange of your time sounds like a very fair deal to me.
Not simply just positive words that start with V but also their synonyms as well as examples, I mean this is so cool right?
Instead of plainly going through these positive words starting with V, you can understand them in great depth and will know how to use them correctly.
I don’t know why someone will not want to take an advantage out of this situation, I mean it is like these positive words beginning with V are presented in front of you in silver platter and all you have to do is grab them and learn them without any hassle. Peace out.
Leave a Comment