Lovers of entertainment, try these pop culture trivia questions to assess your knowledge about the world of entertainment.
Who is not a lover of pop culture in today’s world? Michael Jackson, Friends series, hit Netflix movies and series; these are the major part of our lives. We all grew up watching different pop culture series, and we still have some new and different ones in our lives. Pop culture trivia questions are one way to relive all the golden memories of our childhood and adulthood.
With the advancement in pop culture, pop culture questions have also been reshaped. In this article, you will find questions of different categories and eras, which will reveal how advanced our pop culture has become.
So, if you or any of your loved ones claim to be a hardcore pop culture lover, this quiz on pop culture will assess the claim. Ask these questions and enjoy the moments with them.
Best Pop Culture Trivia Questions for Game
These best pop culture trivia questions are amalgam of different types and topics related to the entertainment world. Play pop culture trivia game with your loved ones. Ask them and have fun!
1. What are the names of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s kids?
Answer: North, Saint, Chicago and Psalm.
2. What is Joe Exotic a.k.a the Tiger King’s real name?
Answer: Joseph Allen Maldonado-Passage.
3. Whose parody Prince George Instagram account inspired the upcoming HBO Max series The Prince?
Answer: Gary Janetti.
4. How many kids does Angelina Jolie have?
Answer: 6 (Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne).
5. Who wrote the book that HBO’s Big Little Lies is based on?
Answer: Liane Moriarty.
6. How old is kylie Jenner when Forbes name the youngest “self-made billionaire ever” in 2019?
Answer: 22 years old.
7. How many times did Ross Geller get divorced on Friends?
Answer: Three times (Carol, Emily, Rachel).
8. Who was the first Bachelorette in 2003?
Answer: Trista Sutter (née Rehn).
9. Who does Michael Scott hit with company property on company property in The Office?
Answer: Meredith Palmer.
10. Which movie won the first official Best Picture Academy Award?
11. Which actor voiced both Darth Vader and The Lion King‘s Mufasa?
Answer: James Earl Jones.
12. What modern-day item made a cameo in the final season of Game of Thrones?
Answer: A Starbucks cup.
13. What is Chandler Bing’s middle name?
14. What does the acronym “smh” stand for?
Answer: Shaking my head.
15. Where did Prince William and Kate Middleton first meet?
Answer: St. Andrews University.
16. How many Harry Potter books and movies are there?
Answer: 7 books and 8 movies.
17. What is the name of Michelle Obama‘s 2018 memoir?
18. Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin were among dozens of individuals involved in what 2019 investigation?
Answer: The “Operation Varsity Blues” college admissions scandal.
19. Who sings the song “Say So” that’s behind the popular TikTok dance?
Answer: Doja Cat.
20. Troy Bolton’s dad in High School Musical is the brother-in-law of which famous actress in real-life?
Answer: Blake Lively.
21. What are the names of the Sanderson sisters from Hocus Pocus?
Answer: Winifred, Mary and Sarah.
22. Which Avenger other than Captain America was able to pick up Thor’s Mjolnir in the Marvel movies?
23. Who was the first winner of The Masked Singer?
24. Who wrote the Twilight books?
Answer: Stephenie Meyer.
25. Who replaced Kathie Lee Gifford on the TODAY show?
Answer: Jenna Bush Hager.
26. What was the first non-English-language film to win Best Picture at the Oscars?
27. What day is Star Wars Day?
Answer: May 4.
28. Which movie kicked off the Skywalker saga in 1977?
Answer: A New Hope.
29. Who was the highest-paid actress of 2019, according to Forbes?
Answer: Scarlett Johansson.
30. Which pop star is the godmother of both of Elton John’s sons?
Answer: Lady Gaga.
31. What is Rihanna‘s real name?
Answer: Robyn Fenty.
32. Which actresses make up the Monterey Five?
Answer: Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman, Shailene Woodley, Laura Dern and Zoë Kravitz.
33. What did Mandalorian fans name “The Child” in the Disney+ series?
Answer: Baby Yoda.
34. What is Kramer’s first name on Seinfeld?
35. Who is the half-blood prince in Harry Potter?
Answer: Severus Snape.
36. Who created the viral “Renegade” dance on TikTok?
Answer: Jalaiah Harmon.
37. What is Mr. Big’s real name in Sex and the City?
Answer: John James Preston.
38. Who was the first African American housewife on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?
Answer: Garcelle Beauvais.
39. What was the age difference between Jessica and Mark on Love Is Blind?
Answer: 10 years.
40. What is the name of the news series John Krasinski launched during the coronavirus pandemic?
Answer: Some Good News.
41. Who is the oldest Kardashian sister?
42. Who was Matt Lauer’s official replacement on the TODAY show?
Answer: Hoda Kotb.
Fun Pop Culture Trivia Questions
Want to entertain your friends and family with pop culture questions regarding music, series and movies? Then you should give these fun pop culture trivia questions a chance. Try them and have fun.
1. What is the name of Chip and Joanna Gaines’ lifestyle brand?
2. In 2020, Netflix aired a reality show that required participants to remain celibate. What was it called?
Answer: Too Hot To Handle.
3. Which Emmy Award-winning producer was behind Glee, Hollywood, The Politician and American Horror Story?
Answer: Ryan Murphy.
4. Which tech entrepreneur named his son X Æ A-12?
Answer: Elon Musk.
5. Which Bachelor Nation alum did Gigi Hadid date in 2019?
Answer: Tyler Cameron.
6. What was the name of Meghan Markle‘s lifestyle blog before she married into the royal family?
Answer: The Tig.
7. Which hard seltzer did America face a shortage of in 2019?
Answer: White Claw.
8. What is the name of the alternate dimension in Netflix’s Stranger Things?
Answer: The Upside Down.
9. Jennifer Lopez has been engaged five times. Who were the singer’s fiancés?
Answer: Ojani Noa, Cris Judd, Ben Affleck, Marc Anthony and Alex Rodriguez.
10. Which pop star burnt down her home gym with candles?
Answer: Britney Spears.
11. What song did Charlotte Awbery go viral for singing in the London Tube?
12. 15 Years after Friends ended, Jennifer Aniston made her return to TV on what show?
Answer: The Morning Show.
13. What are the names of George and Amal Clooney’s twins?
Answer: Ella and Alexander Clooney.
14. What movie in 2019 topped Avatar as the highest-grossing film of all time?
Answer: Avengers: Endgame.
15. Taylor Swift made her acting debut in which movie?
Answer: Valentine’s Day.
16. Which artist made history in 2020 as the youngest winner of the Grammys’ four main categories?
Answer: Billie Eilish.
17. What year did Keeping Up with the Kardashians first premiere?
18. Who was the first African-American man to achieve EGOT status?
Answer: John Legend.
19. In the series Arrested Development, there’s always money where?
Answer: In the banana stand.
20. What was the name of Winston’s beloved cat in New Girl?
21. What was Lizzie McGuire’s younger brother’s name on the Disney show?
Answer: Matt McGuire.
22. Who became the first male co-host of The Talk in 2021?
Answer: Jerry O’Connell.
23. Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries were married for how many days?
24. Who played Rachel Zane on the legal drama Suits?
Answer: Meghan Markle.
25. What East Coast convenience store chain got a boost in popularity thanks to Mare of Easttown?
26. What was the name of the first James Bond movie in which Daniel Craig appeared?
Answer: Casino Royale.
27. Which two Oscar-winning actresses with the same first name co-starred in Cruella?
Answer: Emma Stone and Emma Thompson.
28. On Ted Lasso, what treat does the title character give his colleagues that they find irresistible?
29. The White Lotus was shot at which real-life resort in Hawaii?
Answer: Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea.
30. What was the first movie Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan co-starred in?
Answer: Joe Versus the Volcano.
31. What is the name of the Irish-American family at the center of Blue Bloods?
Answer: The Reagans.
32. Which iconic singer-songwriter was born Robert Allen Zimmerman in 1941?
Answer: Bob Dylan.
33. Which two women replaced Chris Harrison after he stepped down as host of The Bachelorette?
Answer: Tayshia Adams and Kaitlyn Bristowe.
34. On Lost, a commercial jet from what fictional airline crashed on a seemingly deserted island?
Answer: Oceanic Airlines.
35. Which future Oscar nominee played Tom Hanks’ son at the end of Forrest Gump?
Answer: Haley Joel Osment.
36. What’s the name of the dwarf who accompanies Frodo on his quest in the Lord of the Rings films?
37. Which hit 1998 Eddie Murphy comedy finally got a sequel in 2021?
Answer: Coming to America.
38. What song was playing when Marissa shot Ryan on The O.C.’s Season 2 finale?
Answer: Imogen Heap’s “Hide and Seek.”
39. What is Elvis’ popular Christmas song?
Answer: Blue Christmas.
40. When did the filming begin for the film ‘Home Alone’?
Answer: 14 February 1990.
41. How many roles did Tom Hanks play in the movie The Polar Express?
Black people have given amazing movies, music and series to us. These black pop culture trivia questions and answers will mesmerize you about the amazing black culture. Read and re-live amazing moments!
1. Which of Jay-Z’s albums was to the National Recording Registry?
Answer: The Blueprint.
2. Which city is known as the birthplace of hip hop?
Answer: The Bronx, New York.
3. Elvis Presley took the song “Hound Dog” from what Black singer?
Answer: Big Mama Thornton.
4. What female rapper has six certified-platinum albums?
Answer: Missy Elliot.
5. Tupac Shakur went to what school?
Answer: Baltimore School of Performing Arts.
6. Hidden Figures is about three Black women at what American program?
7. Moonlight stars what famous actor?
Answer: Ashton Durrand Sanders.
8. What band sings the hits “No Scrubs” and “Waterfalls?”
9. Dr. Shirley Jackson received a degree in what from MIT?
Answer: Nuclear physics.
10. Nayvadius Wilburn is the real name of which famous rapper?
11. Who was the first Black person to win an Academy Award?
Answer: Hattie McDaniel.
12. How many movies has Angela Bassett been in?
13. Who invented the water gun?
Answer: Lonnie G. Johnson.
14. Who plays Annalise Keating in How to Get Away with Murder?
Answer: Viola Davis.
15. Which famous Black singer was in Austin Powers in Goldmember?
16. Black Panther starred which famous actor?
Answer: Chadwick Boseman.
17. What 1989 movie is Spike Lee famous for?
Answer: Do the Right Thing.
18. What movie is the quote “make the money, don’t let it make you” from?
Answer: The Players Club.
19. Out, and Us were created by what director?
Answer: Jordan Peele.
20. Harper and Robyn are the famous couple in what movie?
Answer: The Best Man.
21. What film is about Lucky and Justice’s road trip to Oakland, CA?
Answer: Poetic Justice.
22. The movie Friday is known for making what phrase popular?
Answer: “Bye, Felicia”.
23. Who starred in Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
Answer: Will Smith.
24. N.W.A formed in what year?
25. Marie Van Brittan Brown invented what technology?
Answer: The home security system.
26. Who is the most honored woman in the history of the Grammy awards?
27. Who was the first African American to win the Academy Award for Best Actor?
Answer: Sidney Poitier.
28. Which artist had the most songs ever on the Billboard Hot 100 chart?
29. Mary Wilson was a member of which 60’s sensation?
Answer: The Supremes.
30. Who is the most-awarded Black artist in Emmys history?
31. Which soul-queen is responsible for the classic hit “Respect”?
Answer: Aretha Franklin.
32. 2021 Golden Globes best-animated movie, “Soul,” made history as what?
Answer: The first Pixar movie with a Black character in the lead.
33. What is Blackfishing?
Answer: Pretending to be of darker skin on social media.
34. What’s “New Day’s Lyric”?
Answer: Amanda Gorman’s poem to mark the end of 2021.
35. Which awards did late actress Cicely Tyson receive in her lifetime?
Answer: Honorary Oscar. • Emmy. • Medal of Freedom. • And more.
36. For which movie Hattie McDaniel got academy award
Answer: Gone with the Wind (1939)
37. When did Hattie McDaniel win the award for the best supporting actor?
Answer: In 1940.
38. Who was given the AFI Lifetime Achievement Award in 1992?
Answer: Sydney Poitier.
39. For which movie Halle Berry won the best actress awards in 2001?
Answer: Monsters Ball.
40. Who was the first African American film director?
Answer: Oscar Micheaux.
41. What was the first film he directed?
Answer: The Homesteader.
42. What issues were shown in the film ‘The House Behind the Cedars’?
Answer: Race, Class, and Identity.
43. Who was kicked out of the dreams in ‘Dreamgirls’?
44. When was the film ‘Girls Trip’ released?
Answer: July 21, 2017.
45. Who directed the ‘Girls Trip’ film?
Answer: Malcolm Lee.
46. Who created the music of the movie?
Answer: David Newman.
47. Who raped Celie in the movie; The Color Purple?
Answer: Her father.
48. When was the film released?
Answer: December 18, 1985.
49. Who was the first black woman to play a lead role in a television drama?
Answer: Nichelle Nichols.
50. What is the genre of the film ‘Love and Basketball’?
Easy Pop Culture Trivia Questions
Want a list of easy pop culture trivia questions to ask your kids? Want to have an entertaining question game at a kid’s birthday party or get together? Then do try this list of pop trivia questions.
1. “Cody Ko” is the name of what personality?
Answer: A YouTube star.
2. Who is the “Tiger King?”
Answer: Joe Exotic.
3.Name the cities where the movie “Home Alone” took place?
Answer: New York City and Chicago.
4. What was Britney Spears doing in one of the most popular viral photographs of her?
Answer: A photograph of her buzzing her hair.
5. How many ‘Lords of the Rings’ movie have?
Answer: 3 movies.
6. Who was the self-made billionaire who made the first social network?
Answer: Mark Zuckerberg.
7. What creepy TV show took over Netflix between 2010 and 2017?
Answer: Stranger Things.
8. Name one of the most popular streaming services to watch movies and TV shows?
Answer: Netflix or Hulu.
10. What Black Panther star died at an early age?
Answer: Chadwick Boseman.
11. Hilary Duff first appeared on what TV Show?
Answer: Lizzie McGuire.
12. Jeffree Starr is the name of what personality?
Answer: A YouTube personality and vlogger.
13. Miley Cyrus is related to which pop star?
Answer: Billy Ray Cyrus.
14. Which star famously divorced musical artist Kanye West in 2021?
Answer: Kim Kardashian.
15. How many Harry Potter movies are there?
16. What was the last Harry Potter movie created?
Answer: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
17. What TV show from the 1990s has been turned into sweatshirts and pop-up shops?
18. What actor starred as “Freddie Mercury” in the movie Bohemian Rhapsody?
Answer: Rami Malek.
19. Who was the actress Brad Pitt famously divorced from?
Answer: Angelina Jolie.
20. Which “That 70’s Show” actor was accused of rape?
Answer: Danny Masterson.
21. What is the name of the character played by Julia Roberts in Notting Hill?
Answer: Anna Scott.
22. What famous steamy sexually explicit book was turned into a movie?
Answer: Fifty Shades of Grey.
23. What is the most popular Christmas movie of all time?
Answer: Charlie Brown Christmas.
24. Which superstar sang at the 2021 Superbowl?
Answer: The Weeknd.
25. Who was named the best actor in 2020?
Answer: Joaquin Phoenix.
26. Who was named the best director in 2020?
Answer: Bong Joon-ho.
27. Which country makes Oscar winning movie ‘Parasite’ in 2020?
Answer: South Korea.
28. How many times has Mariah Carey been married?
29. How many children does Eddie Murphy have?
30. How many siblings does Kim Kardashian have?
31. Kim Kardashian has a transgender step-parent that goes by the name of what?
Answer: Caitlyn Jenner.
32. Brody Jenner is an actor on what popular TV show?
Answer: The Hills.
33. Kristin Cavallari has a jewelry line named what?
Answer: Uncommon James.
34. Kristin Cavallari, from the hit TV Show “The Hills” divorced her famous NFL player husband. What was his name?
Answer: Jay Cutler.
35. Who was the top musical artist in 2020?
Answer: Doja Cat.
36. Post Malone is the name of what pop-culture personality?
Answer: Austin Post.
37. What is Lady Gaga’s real name?
Answer: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta.
38. Who is the most famous Spice Girl?
Answer: Victoria Beckham.
39. Who was originally cast as Shrek before Mike Meyers took the role?
Answer: Christ Farley.
40. What MTV reality show was one of the first to air on the network?
Answer: Laguna Beach.
41. Hailey Baldwin is the daughter of which actor and movie star?
Answer: Stephen Baldwin.
42. Keanu Reeves is best known for a movie where he played a surfer, what was the name of the movie?
Answer: Point Break.
43. Justin Timberlake married which actress?
Answer: Jessica Biel.
Hard Pop Culture Trivia Questions
Are you a hardcore lover of pop culture? Yes? Then you may know the name of the lifestyle blog of Meghan Markle? If you don’t know the name, then these hard pop culture trivia questions will increase your knowledge. Read this quiz on pop culture.
1. How many grandchildren does Kris Jenner have?
Answer: Ten (Mason, Penelope, Reign, North, Saint, Chicago, Psalm, Dream, True, Stormi)
2. What is the name of the 1997 rock band in which were Chris Martin, Jonny Buckland, Guy Berryman, and Will Champion?
Answer: Cold Play.
3. What is the name of the Full House reboot on Netflix?
Answer: Fuller House.
4. Which member of The Spice Girls abruptly left the group in 1998?
Answer: Ginger Spice (Geri Halliwell).
5. Which two Bachelorette leading ladies went on to win back-to-back seasons of Dancing with the Stars?
Answer: Hannah Brown and Kaitlyn Bristowe.
6. What former Nickelodeon star is also the longest-running member of the Saturday Night Live cast?
Answer: Kenan Thompson.
7. Who is the godmother of Miley Cyrus?
Answer: Dolly Parton.
8. Who was originally cast as the voice of Shrek before Mike Meyers was eventually given the role?
Answer: Chris Farley.
9. What everyday item did Romy and Michele claim to have invented in Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion?
Answer: Post-it notes.
10. Legend met his wife Chrissy Teigen while filming the music video for what song?
11. What movie has the best-selling soundtrack of all time?
Answer: The Bodyguard.
12. What song was used as the intro theme for MTV’s Laguna Beach?
Answer: “Come Clean” by Hilary Duff
13. Which Southern Charm star has their own line of decorative pillows available on the Home Shopping Network?
Answer: Craig Conover.
14. Which superstar infamously had a “wardrobe malfunction” during the Super Bowl XXXVIII Halftime Show?
Answer: Janet Jackson.
15. Betty White is best known for playing “Rose Nyland” on The Golden Girls, but she originally auditioned to play a different character. What role White audition for?
Answer: Blanche Devereaux.
16. What one-hit-wonder released the 1997 hit song “Barbie Girl”?
17. Who is Justin Bieber’s famous father-in-law?
Answer: Stephen Baldwin.
18. Which actress used the word “entanglement” to describe straying from her marriage to Will Smith?
Answer: Jada Pinkett Smith.
19. What is the name of the critically panned film that starred American Idol alumni Kelly Clarkson and Justin Guarini?
Answer: From Justin To Kelly.
20. What professional BMX rider has been the host of MTV’s The Challenge since 2005?
Answer: T.J. Lavin.
21. Seth Rogen, James Franco, Jason Segel, Busy Philipps, Linda Cardellini and John Frances Daley got their start on what short-lived teen drama?
Answer: Freaks and Geeks.
22. Which Jersey Shore star served 8 months in prison for tax evasion?
Answer: Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino.
23. What is the name of the family dog on Full House?
24. What fictional newspaper does Carrie Bradshaw write a column for in Sex in the City?
Answer: “The New York Star”.
25. What was Ken Jeong work as before breaking into the entertainment industry as an actor and comedian?
Answer: A doctor.
26. What is Britney Spears’ biggest hit song of her career?
Answer: “Baby One More Time”.
27. What is the name of the diner that served as a popular hangout spot in Beverly Hills, 90210?
Answer: The Peach Pit.
28. How many Harry Potter films have been made?
29. Baywatch bombshell Pamela Anderson was once married to what 80’s heavy metal rocker?
Answer: Tommy Lee.
30. Before finding fame, Kim Kardashian once worked as an assistant for which socialite?
Answer: Paris Hilton.
31. How many total members have been in the group Destiny’s Child?
Answer: Six (Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, Michelle Williams, LeToya Luckett, Farrah Franklin, LaTavia Roberson).
32. In which film did Jessica Simpson make her professional acting debut?
Answer: The Dukes of Hazzard.
33. Which Real Housewives star received the highest paying salary among all the franchises?
Answer: Nene Leakes.
34. What actor turned down a whopping $110 million offer from NBC to film a tenth season of his popular sitcom?
Answer: Jerry Seinfeld.
35. How many languages can C-3PO speak in Star Wars?
Answer: Six million.
36. Which pop star made headlines for unsuccessfully trying to join a NASA trip to outer space?
Answer: Lance Bass.
37. What is the name of the 2020 Netflix documentary that featured Joe Exotic and Carole Baskin?
Answer: Tiger King.
38. What is the longest-running game show on network television?
Answer: The Price is Right.
39. Holly Madison, Kendra Wilkinson and Bridget Marquardt starred on what reality show about life at the Playboy Mansion?
Answer: The Girls Next Door.
40. What 90’s sitcom originally started with the alternative name Good Morning, Miss Bliss?
Answer: Saved By The Bell.
41. Who is the youngest “self-made billionaire ever” that Forbes named in 2019?
Answer: Kylie Jenner.
42. On a standard typing keyboard, which vowel is not on the top line of letters?
43. What is the title of the 1986 film that quoted “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it”?
Answer: Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.
Random Pop Culture Trivia Questions
This pop culture trivia quiz is best to ask in friends get together and in family gathering. Try these random pop culture trivia questions which are easy and will increase your general knowledge.
1. How many seasons did the TV Show “Friends” have?
2. In the TV Show “That 70’s Show” the dad’s nickname was what?
3. What two actors married each other from “That 70’s Show?”
Answer: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis.
4. Ashton Kutcher made most of his money from doing what?
Answer: Investing in technology startups.
5. What was the name of the CEO and founder of Playboy?
Answer: Hugh Hefner.
6. Adam Levine is the singer of which music group?
Answer: Maroon 5.
7. Blake Shelton is engaged to which co-star of the TV Show, “The Voice?”
Answer: Gwen Stefani.
8. How many seasons did the TV Show “American Idol” have?
9. Who was the host of the TV Show, “American Idol?”
Answer: Ryan Seacrest.
10. What famous actor became the 38th Governor of California?
Answer: Arnold Schwarzenegger.
11. What was the TV show that Donald Trump first appeared on?
Answer: The Apprentice.
12. Seth McFarlan became famous for what animated TV series?
Answer: Family Guy.
13. Who is considered to be the king of rock and roll?
Answer: Elvis Presley.
14. How many albums did The Beetles have?
15. Tommy Lee was famously married to which Bay watch Actor?
Answer: Pamela Anderson.
16. “As if!” Is a statement that appears on what famous movie from the 1990s?
17. The word “lit” is an urban phrase that means what?
Answer: A party or a good time.
18. What dirty card game became famous in the 2000s?
Answer: Cards Against Humanity.
19. Nick Cannon famously played in what high school movie?
20. What was the name of Zac Efron’s first musical movie?
Answer: High School Musical.
21. Pete Davidson famously married which musical artist?
Answer: Ariana Grande.
22. Mark Wahlberg and Donnie Wahlberg’s mother are named what?
23. What suburb of Illinois did Donnie Wahlberg move to?
Answer: St. Charles, Illinois.
24. Justin Bieber’s 2021 hit is named by what fruit?
25. What famous YouTube star has become a boxing/fighting star?
Answer: Jake Paul and Logan Paul.
26. What was Ross Gellar’s pet monkey name on the TV Show “Friends?”
27. What movement struck America as a fight for racial injustice in 2020?
Answer: Black Lives Matter.
28. Taylor Swift’s biggest album name is called what?
29. Who made history by being the first male to appear solo on the cover of Vogue, the magazine?
Answer: Harry Styles.
30. What “Sex and the City” star ran for political office in New York?
Answer: Cynthia Nixon.
31. What film is quoted saying, “Mess with the bull, you get the horns.”
Answer: The Breakfast Club.
32. Who is the youngest billionaire?
Answer: Kevin Lehmann.
33. What is the name of Elon Musk and Grime’s baby?
Answer: X Æ A-12.
34. Zac Brown Band plays what genre of music?
Answer: Country music.
35. What Fleetwood Mac song became popular due to a TikTok video?
36. Chrissy Teigan met her husband while filming what music video?
37. What is the name of the fictional home country of Marvel’s Black Panther?
38. What is the title of Jane Austen‘s first published novel?
Answer: Sense and Sensibility.
39. How many academy awards Julia Roberts got?
40. Who is the actor who starred as Freddie Mercury in the 2018 movie Bohemian Rhapsody?
Answer: Rami Malek.
41. What Disney Channel show starred Lindsay Lohan with a twin sister?
Answer: The Parent Trap.
42.Who plays the role of Arya Stark in the hit TV series Game of Thrones?
Answer: Maisie Williams.
43. In The Simpsons, Homer is named after the creator Matt Groening’s father. True or false?
2000s Pop Culture Trivia Questions
This 21st century pop culture quiz is ideal for you to assess your knowledge about the entertainment world. As social media and mainstream media is full of pop culture, you can ask these 2000s pop culture trivia questions and answers to anyone.
1. What was the name of the school Serena and Blair attended at the beginning of the show “Gossip Girl”?
Answer: Constance Billard School For Girls.
2. In the hit teenage drama ‘One Tree Hill’, what is the last name that the two half brothers share?
3. Before starring in ‘Breaking Bad’, what show did Bryan Cranston play the dad on?
Answer: ‘Malcolm In The Middle’.
4. In the hit show ‘Friends’, what was the name of Ross and Rachel’s daughter?
5. On the TV show ‘Glee,’ what is the name of the first song the glee club performs?
Answer: ‘Don’t Stop Believin”.
6. In the sitcom ‘The Big Bang Theory’, what was Sheldon Cooper’s catchphrase?
7. What was the name of the hospital the show ‘House’ was set in?
Answer: Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital.
8. What is Marge’s natural hair color on ‘The Simpsons?’
9. Television show ‘Veronica Mars’ was set in which fictional town?
Answer: Neptune, CA
10. Tim Burton directed which children’s movie in the year 2005?
Answer: ‘Charlie And The Chocolate Factory’.
11. Which movie had the highest box office collections in the 2000s?
12. Which famous director won his first Oscar for Best Director in the 2007 Academy awards?
Answer: Martin Scorsese (for ‘The Departed’).
13. In the early 2000s, which movie became the first musical to earn a Best Picture nomination in a decade?
Answer: ‘Moulin Rouge!’.
14. In 2010, who became the first woman to win an Academy Award for best director?
Answer: Kathryn Bigelow.
15. What is the name of the baby in ‘The Hangover?’
16. In the Harry Potter films, what usually happens to the receiver of the Avada Kedavra curse?
Answer: They are killed.
17. Which actor says “I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.”
Answer: Liam Neeson (in ‘Taken’).
18. Napster was sued by which veteran rock band citing copyright infringement issues?
19. At the 2000 Grammys, which artist tied Michael Jackson’s single year record haul of eight awards?
20. Which artist earned the distinction of being the best-selling musician in the 2000s?
21. In which year did Michael Jackson pass away?
22. ‘Where Is The Love?’ was a breakout hit in 2003 for which hip hop group?
Answer: Black Eyed Peas.
23. Which single by Leona Lewis spent 7 weeks at number one in over 30 countries in 2008?
Answer: ‘Bleeding Love’.
24. Name the four female artists who formed a supergroup to record ‘Lady Marmalade’ in 2001?
Answer: Christina Aguilera, Lil’ Kim, Mya, Pink.
25. What was the name of the debut solo album released by Justin Timberlake in 2002?
26. Who performed at the 2001 VMAs with a python draped across her shoulders?
Answer: Britney Spears.
27. In the year 2001, which two major sporting events were canceled?
Answer: The Ryder Cup (golf) and The Cheltenham Festival (horse racing).
28. In which year did Tiger Woods win his first open championship of the 2000s?
29. How many medals did China win at the Beijing Olympics in 2008?
30. Who scored the most points in a single game in the 2000 NBA season?
Answer: Shaquille O’Neal.
31. In 2006, who won the Daytona 500 and then went on to win the Nextel Cup Championship?
Answer: Jimmie Johnson.
32. At only four seasons old in 2001, which team became the youngest franchise to win a World Series by defeating the New York Yankees 4 games to 3?
Answer: The Arizona Diamondbacks.
33. How many sports were included in the 2008 Summer Olympics?
34. In 2005, which team would win their third NBA title in the past seven years, defeating the Detroit Pistons in the first seven-game NBA Finals in eleven years?
Answer: San Antonio Spurs.
90s pop culture trivia questions and answers are best to play with that person who was young in the 90s. If you are from 2000, then this quiz is not for you unless you are a hardcore enthusiast of pop culture.
1. Mike Tyson bit off a portion of whose ear during a boxing match?
Answer: Evander Holyfield.
2. When the Pokémon video game craze hit the United States in 1998, what two iterations of the series were published on Game Boy?
Answer: Red and Blue.
3. At what event did Michael Jackson give an onstage kiss to his wife Lisa Marie Presley?
Answer: The 1994 MTV VMAs.
4. Howie Dorough, A. J. McLean, Nick Carter, Brian Littrell, and Kevin Richardson formed what boy band in 1993?
Answer: The Backstreet Boys.
5. Winona Ryder’s character Lelaina declares that she won’t work for what retail chain In Reality Bites?
Answer: The Gap.
6. What fashion label fired Marc Jacobs for his infamous “grunge” collection in 1992?
Answer: Jerry Ellis.
7. Who became the first woman to be appointed as the secretary of state in the United States in 1997?
Answer: Madeleine Albright.
8. What gaming platform did GoldenEye 007, often regarded as one of the best video games of its generation, debut on?
Answer: Nintendo 64.
9. In what U.S. city were the 1996 Summer Olympics held?
10. From what country did the band Ace of Base come?
11. What dance craze was popularized by the Canadian music duo Los Del Mar in the 90’s?
12. In Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace, who plays Obi-Wan Kenobi?
Answer: Ewan McGregor.
13. What is a Baby-G?
Answer: A Casio watch popular with girls in the 90’s.
14. What was the real name of singer Courtney Love?
Answer: Courtney Michelle Harrison.
15. What small, plush toys did Ty Inc. sell that became extremely popular 90’s?
Answer: Beanie Babies.
16. What snack did 90’s consumers put over the tip of their fingers before eating?
17. What was the name of Aaliyah’s first single released in 1994?
Answer: “Back and Forth”.
18. What was the flavor of the soft drink Surge, produced by Coca-Cola Company to compete with Pepsi’s Mountain Dew?
19. Who was the judge who presided over the O.J. Simpson murder trial?
Answer: Judge Ito.
20. What was the name of the Pentagon employee who secretly recorded Monica Lewinsky’s phone conversations when she talked about her affair with Bill Clinton?
Answer: Linda Tripp.
21. What was the name of the sheep that was successively cloned in 1996?
22. What was the name of the man dubbed the Unabomber by the FBI?
Answer: Theodore John Kaczynski.
23. In what year did Princess Diana die in Paris in a car crash?
24. What ’90s flying toy popular with girls was recalled because it caused injuries?
Answer: Sky Dancers.
25. What album sold more records: Spice Girls’ Spice or Alanis Morissette’s Jagged Little Pill?
Answer: Jagged Little Pill.
26. What Green Day album was released in 1994?
27. What band formed first: Backstreet Boys or NSYNC?
Answer: Backstreet Boys.
28. What future Oscar winner appeared in Beverly Hills, 90210 during the 1997-1998 television season?
Answer: Hilary Swank.
29. What Jim Carrey film came out first: Ace Ventura: Pet Detective or The Mask?
Answer: Ace Ventura: Pet Detective.
30. In 1998, what movie won the Oscar for Best Original Screenplay?
Answer: Good Will Hunting.
31. What toy prop in Home Alone 2 actually became a real toy because of popular demand?
32. What was the highest grossing movie of the ’90s?
33. Who is the Sesame Street star who was tickled with laughter and became a 1996 must-have Christmas toy?
34. In the 1996 video game series Tomb Raider, what is the name of the female protagonist?
Answer: Lara Croft.
35. Who released the song “Ice Ice Baby” in 1990?
Answer: Vanilla Ice.
36. Who played Kevin McCallister in the 1990 Christmas film Home Alone?
Answer: Macaulay Culkin.
37. What group sang the theme song for Friends?
Answer: The Rembrandts.
38. Who authored the book The Firm in 1991?
Answer: John Grisham.
39. Johnny Depp had whose name tattooed on his ring finger?
Answer: Winona Ryder.
40. Family Guy, What premiered in 1999, took place in what state?
Answer: Rhode Island.
41. What American drama first reacted to 9/11?
Answer: The West Wing.
42. What is the last name of the family in The Cosby Show?
Answer: The Huxtables.
43. “Second Time Around” was the theme song for what TV series?
Answer: Step by Step.
44. How many episodes in The Simpsons?
45. What Sex and the City actress was never nude in any scenes?
Answer: Sarah Jessica Parker.
80s Pop Culture Trivia Questions
Old is Gold! These 80s pop culture trivia questions and answers will give you a peek into that time of pop culture and believe me, they were amazing times! If any of your adults is from the 80s, do ask these questions from him!
1. Which comedy-drama film features a group of high-schoolers spending detention together?
Answer: The Breakfast Club.
2. What sort of car is used as a time machine in Back to the Future?
Answer: DMC DeLorean vehicle.
3. Which smash hit film featured Dan Ackroyd, Bill Murray, and Harold Ramis?
4. Which confectionary product was made famous by E.T.?
5. What is the name of the car in Knight Rider?
6. What is the name of the iconic cartoon that started as a series of short skits on the Tracey Ullman Show in 1987?
Answer: The Simpsons.
7. ‘Buffy’ was the original name for which iconic Star Wars character?
8. Which news network first launched in 1980?
9. Freddy Krueger is the name of villain in which 1980’s movie series?
Answer: Nightmare On Elm Street.
10. What 1988 movie featured Matt Damon’s first speaking role, and was Julia Robert’s big break?
Answer: Mystic Pizza.
11. Which actor first appeared as James Bond in 1987?
Answer: Timothy Dalton, in The Living Daylights.
12. Where were the 1980 Olympic Games held?
Answer: Moscow, Russia.
13. 80s kids will remember the VHS – but what does it stand for?
Answer: Video Home System.
14. Which video game was the most popular video game of the 1980s?
Answer: Mario Bros.
15. Which computer sold in the 1980’s still holds the Guinness World Record for the highest-selling computer of all time?
Answer: The Commodore 64.
16. What year was the Berlin Wall torn down?
17. What is the name of the ancient Chinese toy that had a new lease of life in the 1980’s?
Answer: The Hacky Sack – it dates back to 3000 BC!
18. Which advertising slogan was launched by Nike in 1988?
Answer: ‘Just Do It’.
19. What photographic device was introduced to the world in 1986?
Answer: The Fuji QuickSnap – the world’s first disposable camera.
20. How long did it take Erno Rubik, the inventor of the Rubik’s Cube, to solve his own invention?
Answer: 4 weeks.
21. Where was the 1986 World Cup held?
Answer: Mexico City.
22. Which infamous ship which sank in 1912 was found in 1985?
Answer: The Titanic.
23. Which country had the first Disneyland to be built outside of the US, and in what year?
Answer: Japan, in 1983.
24. What was the name of the space shuttle that tragically exploded in 1986?
25. What is the name of the incredibly popular range of dolls introduced in the 1980’s?
Answer: Cabbage Patch Kids.
26. CD players first appeared in 1982 – but what does CD actually stand for?
Answer: Compact Disc.
27. What is the name of the 1980 smash musical that originally started out being sung in French, and then was translated into English?
Answer: Les Miserables.
28. Who won the Superbowl in 1987?
Answer: The New York Giants.
29. In 1980, Robert Ludlum published the first book in a series, which were then adapted into films featuring Matt Damon. What was the name of the first book in the series?
Answer: The Bourne Identity.
30. Which shoe had a resurgence in the 1980’s?
Answer: The Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star.
31. What won the Tony for the best musical in 1980?
32. Which song by Billy Joel featured over 100 different headlines from 1949 to 1989?
Answer: We Didn’t Start The Fire.
33. Who was the first female artist to sell over 5 million copies of her album?
Answer: Madonna, with her album ‘Like A Virgin’.
34. Which US musician wrote the smash hit ‘Manic Monday’, made famous by the Bangles?
35. Who played the guitar solo in Michael Jackson’s song ‘Beat It’?
Answer: Eddie Van Halen.
36. Which artists had a number 1 hit song in 1982, called ‘Ebony & Ivory’?
Answer: Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder.
37. Where does the group A-ha come from?
38. Which famous Jamaican singer passed away in 1981?
Answer: Bob Marley.
39. What was Jenny’s phone number, as sung in the hugely popular 1980’s song?
40. What is the name of the iconic 1987 Rick Astley song?
Answer: Never Gonna Give You Up.
41. Which musician was ‘Addicted to Love’?
Answer: Robert Palmer.
Pop Culture Trivia Questions for Teenagers
If you are a teenager, these questions are best for your friend’s get-together. Or, if you are an adult and want to spend some time with teenagers, try this pop culture trivia for teenagers.
1. What actress lied to producers about her age in order to get cast on That 70’s Show?
Answer: Mila Kunis.
2. Which group wrote and recorded so many successful songs in 1978 that their sales accounted for 2% of the entire music industry?
Answer: The Bee Gees.
3. What is the name of Taylor Swift’s first hit single?
Answer: “Tim McGraw”.
4. Who is the host of Watch What Happens Live?
Answer: Andy Cohen.
5. What actress had roles in both Mean Girls and The Notebook in 2004?
Answer: Rachel McAdams.
6. What song off of Christina Aguilera’s Stripped album did she record in only one take?
7. What boyband was assembled on the first installment of the reality series Making The Band?
8. What nickname did Patrick Dempsey’s character often go by on Grey’s Anatomy?
9. What rapper-turned-actor stars on Law and Order: Special Victims Unit?
10. What legendary band has Adam Lambert served as lead vocalist for since 2011?
11. How many season ‘The Voice’ have?
Answer: 21 seasons.
12. What Austrian-American actor in Terminator franchise?
Answer: Arnold Schwarzenegger.
13. The 2010 film The Social Network chronicles the creation of what social media platform?
14. What former supermodel was the host of America’s Next Top Model?
Answer: Tyra Banks.
15. What was the first released movie that takes place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Answer: Iron Man (2008).
56. What child star from The Wonder Years put acting on hold in order to become a mathematician?
Answer: Danica McKellar.
57. What year does Marty McFly try to return to in Back To The Future?
18. What is the longest-running adult animated series in television history?
Answer: The Simpsons.
19. Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison are comedic films that star which actor?
Answer: Adam Sandler.
20. What A-list actor co-founded the multimillion-dollar tequila brand, Casamigos?
Answer: George Clooney.
21. With whom has Mariah Carey been married?
Answer: Tommy Mottola and Nick Cannon.
22. How many songs Elvis recorded?
Answer: About 700 songs.
23. Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Eric Singer and Tommy Thayer are all members of what iconic rock band?
24. Who holds the record for most appearances on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine?
Answer: The Beatles (over 30 appearances).
25. What author penned the “Twilight” novels that eventually became a popular series of blockbuster films?
Answer: Stephanie Meyer.
26. What actor was pushed to resign from the Fantastic Beasts franchise while still receiving the full $16 million salary for his role?
Answer: Johnny Depp.
27. What actress was known as the “Doritos Girl” following a string of popular commercials from 1998-1999?
Answer: Ali Landry.
28. Who voiced the role of Genie in the 1992 animated film Aladdin?
Answer: Robin Williams.
29. What is the name of the chain of burger restaurants owned by Mark Wahlberg and his brothers Donnie and Paul?
30. What foul-mouthed chef has starred in a string of reality shows including Hell’s Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares and Masterchef?
Answer: Gordon Ramsay.
31. One of history’s first memes, Kilroy was here was popularised during what war?
Answer: World War II
32. In 2021 Cabello starred in which remake?
33. In 2021 who changed his name to ye?
Answer: Kanye West.
34. What is the name of the fictional town where Stranger Things is set?
35. What is the name of Billie Eilish’s brother, who collaborates with her on a lot of her music?
Answer: Finneas O’Connell.
36. Rick and Morty: What sauce is Rick obsessed with?
Answer: Szechuan sauce.
37. What’s Spider-Man’s middle name?
Answer: Peter Benjamin Parker.
38. Who was the first woman to win the Golden Globes award for best director?
Answer: Barbra Streisand.
39. What was Demi Lovato’s first TV appearance?
Answer: As The Bell Rings.
40. The Matrix: What software company did Neo work for?
Pop Culture Trivia Questions about Music
If you are a lover of music, albums and singers, this pop culture music trivia is for you! Read them, ask your fellows and peek into the world of music.
1. What was the first music video played on MTV?
Answer: Video Killed the Radio Star.
2. Who was the drummer for The Beatles?
Answer: Ringo Starr.
3. Eminem’s 8 Mile is named after a road in which city?
4. Which rapper performs on Usher’s “Yeah?”
5. What famous band is originally from Sweden?
6. Who wrote the song “Don’t Stop Believin’”?
7. What band was Beyonce originally a part of?
Answer: Destiny’s Child.
8. Who is Taylor Swift’s “We Are Never Getting Back Together” rumored to be about?
Answer: Jake Gyllenhaal.
9. Who sings the hit song “Girls Just Want to Have Fun?”
Answer: Cyndi Lauper.
10. What song put Tina Turner into the spotlight?
Answer: “What’s Love Got to Do With It”.
11. Where is the band the Jackson Five from?
Answer: Gary, Indiana.
12. Who is Snoop Dogg’s best celebrity friend?
Answer: Martha Stewart.
13. What artist sang the words “…is it me you’re looking for?”
Answer: Lionel Richie.
14. What year was the album Queen II released?
15. How many members are there in the Spice Girls?
16. Which network telecast ‘Friends’?
17. What was Freddie Mercury’s real name?
Answer: Frederick Bulsara.
18. What was Christina Aguilera’s #1 hit in 1999?
Answer: “Genie in a Bottle”.
19. Who has the hit singles “Perfect” and “Shape of You?”
Answer: Ed Sheeran.
20. Where was Daddy Yankee’s music video for “Gasolina” filmed?
21. Where did the singer Britney Spears get her start?
Answer: The Mickey Mouse Club
22. What year was the song “Smells Like Teen Spirit” by the band Nirvana released?
23. When was Madonna’s debut album released?
24. What song sparked the “Mannequin Challenge” that was popular in 2016?
Answer: Black Beatles by Rae Sremmurd.
25. What K-Pop band performed with American singer Halsey?
26. Will.i.am is a member of what band?
Answer: Black Eyed Peas.
27. What singer has had a Billboard No. 1 hit in each of the last four decades?
Answer: Mariah Carey.
28. What was Freddie Mercury‘s real name?
Answer: Farrokh Bulsara.
29. Who was the very first American Idol winner?
Answer: Kelly Clarkson.
30. Which member of the Avengers had a brief stint as a pop star?
Answer: Brie Larson.
31. What pop star wrote songs for Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears and Alice Cooper?
32. Before Bleachers and fun., Jack Antonoff fronted what band?
Answer: Steel Train.
33. Before Miley Cyrus recorded “Wrecking Ball,” it was offered to which singer?
34. Which artist’s entire 1985 Live Aid set consisted of just a single cover song?
Answer: Elvis Costello.
35. What rock icon was the founder of The Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Long-haired Men?
Answer: David Bowie.
36. Keith Moon and John Entwistle of The Who are said to have inspired the name of which other classic rock band?
Answer: Led Zeppelin.
37. In The Big Lebowski, The Dude can’t stand which band?
Answer: The Eagles.
38. Who founded Motown Records?
Answer: Berry Gordy.
39. Before Phil Collins, who was the lead singer of Genesis?
Answer: Peter Gabriel.
40. What was Madonna‘s first top 10 hit?
41. What rock star moonlights as a horror movie writer and director?
Answer: Rob Zombie.
42. What film did The Clash’s Joe Strummer direct starring some of his bandmates?
Answer: Cops and Robbers.
Pop Culture Trivia Questions about TV and Movies
These entertainment trivia questions will let you peek into the world of entertainment. Ask these pop culture TV and movies trivia to your friends and family and have a fun night with them.
1. Who played Sabrina on the TV show Bewitched?
Answer: Erin Murphy.
2. What actor plays the lead on The Mentalist?
Answer: Simon Baker.
3. What is the name of the boat in Jaws?
4. Which superhero is referenced in every episode of Seinfeld?
5. What year was the sound of a toilet flushing first aired on TV?
6. How long did it take to get Jim Carrey into makeup for How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
Answer: 8.5 hours.
7. How many movies are there in the film series The Godfather?
8. Who was the first assistant in the TV show Monk?
Answer: Sharona Fleming.
9. What is Jack Nicholson’s famous line from The Shining?
Answer: “Here’s Johnny”.
10. What is the highest-grossing film to date?
Answer: Gone with the Wind.
11. What two actors played FBI agents in the movie White Chicks?
Answer: Marlon and Shawn Wayans.
12. Where is Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory from?
Answer: Galveston, Texas.
13. What are the names of the parents in The Simpsons?
Answer: Marge and Homer.
14. What year did The Amazing Race first air?
15. Who were the lead actors in the movie Twilight?
Answer: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart.
16. What fictional town does Spongebob Squarepants live in?
Answer: Bikini Bottom.
17. How many movies has Tom Hanks been in?
Answer: At least 72.
18. In what city does the TV show Mad Men take place?
Answer: New York City.
19. What 2018 Netflix show was adapted from a book in the same name?
Answer: The Haunting of Hill House.
20. Which actress played the love interest in the movie Carol?
Answer: Cate Blanchett.
21. How many Batman movies are there in total?
22. What is Quentin Tarantino’s most popular film?
Answer: Pulp Fiction.
23. What is one of the most iconic line from Forrest Gump?
Answer: “Life is like a box of chocolate”.
24. Who is the voice of Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story?
Answer: Tim Allen.
25. What is the highest-grossing Harry Potter film?
Answer: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2.
26. What are the dying words of Charles Foster Kane in Citizen Kane?
27. Who played Mrs. Robinson in The Graduate?
Answer: Anne Bancroft.
28. What was the first feature-length animated movie ever released?
Answer: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
29. In The Matrix, does Neo take the blue pill or the red pill?
30. For what movie did Tom Hanks score his first Academy Award nomination?
31. What 1927 musical was the first “talkie”?
Answer: The Jazz Singer.
32. In the first episodes of Friends, Monica and Rachel live in what apartment number?
33. Where did the Simpson family live?
34. Who composed the iconic music theme of ABC news?
Answer: Hans Zimmers.
35. What color costume did Jeannie’s sister wear in “I Dream of Jeannie”?
36. What Sex in the City character has bright red hair?
37. What season of Breaking Bad featured a flustered pizza toss by Walter?
Answer: Season 3.
38. The name of the first soap opera that aired in 1956 on CBS is what?
Answer: As The World Turns.
39. What is the name of the character who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Answer: SpongeBob SquarePants.
40. Which TV show included the first inter-racial kissing scene on air?
Answer: Star Trek.
Final Thoughts on Pop Culture Trivia Questions
So, how much do you know about pop culture? How much score do you manage to gain in popular culture quiz questions? Which pop culture trivia questions you answer wrong? Or, leave this. First tell me how much fun you have while playing this game?
You know what I love about this pop culture trivia questions game? They can be asked to anyone and can be used to befriend anyone! In this world of social media, every person is involved in pop culture in one way or another.
Every other person admires any celebrity, loves any series or type of pop culture. Every person loves to talk about this topic as it is a light and interesting topic.
You can start your conversation with anyone with these questions. Just ask him any question from the current pop culture trivia quiz and have an animated conversation with him.