Here are some multiple choice trivia questions you may ask your family, friends, and anybody else you can think of during a trivia night. They include anything from movies to musicians to food to geography.
The answers to each of our trivia questions will help make the gaming night unforgettable. Let’s test your general familiarity and see if you can correctly answer the questions.
Trivia is a fantastic way to learn as well as a means to compete with friends and coworkers in knowledge tests.
Playing trivia will ultimately teach you about geography, history, and much more, whether or not you already know the answer.
You may use this collection of the greatest general multiple choice trivia questions to hone your trivia skills before an upcoming trivia event, which can also be a great team-building activity.
We’ve collected these questions from a variety of sources. All of the multiple choice quiz questions have been categorized by us. Once you’ve navigated to the desired category, you’re all set to begin.
General Knowledge Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Here are some general knowledge multiple choice trivia questions to get the party started! You will like responding to these inquiries.
1. How many colors are in the Rainbow?
2. Which is the ingredient found in traditional garam masala spice?
B. Red Chili Powder
3. Which religion believes in One God and the Last Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)?
4. Which religion has a God specified for each Rain, Money, Children, and Love?
5. What is the currency of Pakistan?
6. What is the currency of India?
7. What is the currency of Qatar?
8. What is the currency of the UK?
9. What term is used for sweet dishes in English?
10. What does independence mean?
11. Who was elected President of the United States in 2017?
A. Donald Trump
B. Barack Obama
C. George Bush
12. When did Jonas Brothers make their comeback to the music world?
13. What is the national language of Canada?
14. What is the national animal of Pakistan?
15. A la Crecy is a French dish made of what?
16. What native country is Brazil?
A. South American
B. North American
C. West American
17. Which core ingredient is important to cook a savory dish?
18. Brazil is the biggest producer of?
19. Saudi Arabia is the biggest producer of?
20. Which country is infamously known as Arch Rival of Pakistan?
21. What is a tomato?
22. Which popular Disney show was Miley Cyrus part of?
A. Hannah Montanna
B. Live it like Beckham
C. two Broke Girls
23. Ancient Egyptian Houses were built of what?
24. What fabric is made of flax?
25. Which is the most common drink in Europe?
26. Which is common footwear worn by ancient people?
A. Leather sandals
B. Cloth sandals
C. Rubber boots
27. What is a great remedy for weight loss?
A. Drinking green tea
B. black tea
C. diet soda
28. What is a fat booster workout?
A. Speed walk
B. Lying down straight on the back
C. Weight lifting
29. What is a helpful remedy for stomach aches?
A. Mint leaves
B. Green chili
30. Which two colors mix to form pink?
A. Grey and red
B. white and orange
C. White and Red
31. What is the average weight of the human brain?
A. 14 kilos
B. 14 grams
C. 4 kilos
32. What is the most popular baby boy name in Britain?
33. When did Prince William and Kate Middleton get married?
Random Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Check out the random funny multiple choice questions with answers we compiled for you! Your upcoming trivia contest should be nothing short of spectacular! Use just the best of the questions we have prepared for you.
1. Who is next in line to the British kingdom?
A. King Jaify
B. George William
C. Prince Charles
2. What is the capital city of Pakistan?
3. What is the capital city of India?
B. New Delhi
4. What is known as the city of lights in Pakistan?
5. Times Square is located famously in which popular city of United States of America?
A. New York
6. Which music song was on top of the hit list throughout the year 2016?
A. One dance
B. Lap dance
C. Love story
7. How many planets in the universe?
8. Which is the closest planet to earth?
9. In 2016, Game of Thrones resurrected which famous and popular character?
A. Jon Snow
B. Bad Snow
C. Oliver Snow
10. In 2016, which new type of chocolate was discovered?
A. Ruby chocolate
B. Emerald chocolate
C. Diamond chocolate
11. Who was elected the vice president of the United States of America in 2016?
A. Mike Pence
B. Jhon Fence
C. George Bush
12. Which popular Hollywood actor won the prestigious best actor Oscar award in 2016?
A. Johnny Depp
B. Leonardo Di Caprio
C. Matt Demon
13. Who is the richest man in India?
A. Ratan Tata
B. Mukesh Ambani
C. Anil Ambani
14. Which popular Indian Actress is also credited as the world’s most beautiful woman?
A. Deepika Padukone
B. Priety Zinta
C. Aishwarya Rai
15. Ellen Pompe stars in which popular A-list Television show?
A. Two broke girls
B. Grey’s Anatomy
C. How I met your mother
16. Joey is the popular character of which television series?
A. How I met your mother
17. Jon Snow is a popular character of which television series?
A. How I met your mother
C. Game of Thrones
18. Queen Elizabeth III has been reigning on the British Royal Kingdom as Queen for how many years?
19. Which is the most popular social media network?
20. What pulls the sea water with its gravitational force?
21. Which is the seventh planet from the sun?
22. Which is the fourth planet from the sun?
23. Which is the second planet from the earth?
24. What is the term ‘Lexicon’ used for?
25. Which Muslim name means purity?
26. What is the Capital of Spain?
27. Which popular Indian Ace Cricketer got married in 2017?
A. Rahul Dravid
B. Virat Kohli
C. Harbajan Singh
28. Which popular Indian actress did Virat Kohli get married to in 2017?
A. Anushka Sharma
B. Deepika Padokune
C. Amrita Arora
29. In which Hollywood movie did the actor Bill Paxton portray the role of Fred Haise?
A. Apollo 11
30. 1 million people in the UK signed a petition in 2017 to stop which president from entering their country?
A. Donald Trump
B. Nawaz Sharif
C. Narender Singh Modi
31. Who won the Grammy best singer and album award in 2017?
C. Lady Gaga
Fun Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Now let’s review some fun multiple choice questions. You’ll never run out of questions while organizing a trivia game with these dozens of questions available!
1. How many Infinity Stones are there?
2. What is the only food that cannot go bad?
A. Dark chocolate
B. Peanut butter
C. Canned tuna
3. Which was René Magritte’s first surrealist painting?
A. Not to Be Reproduced
B. Personal Values
C. The Lovers
D. The Lost Jockey
Answer: Answer: D.
4. What 90s boy band member bought Myspace in 2011?
A. Nick Lachey
B. Justin Timberlake
C. Shawn Stockman
D. AJ McLean
5. What is the most visited tourist attraction in the world?
A. Eiffel Tower
B. Statue of Liberty
C. Great Wall of China
6. What’s the name of Hagrid’s pet spider?
7. What’s the heaviest organ in the human body?
8. Who made the third most 3-pointers in the Playoffs in NBA history?
A. Kevin Durant
B. JJ Reddick
C. Lebron James
D. Kyle Korver
9. Which of these EU countries does not use the euro as its currency?
D. All of the above
10. Which US city is the sunniest major city and sees more than 320 sunny days each year?
A. Phoenix – Phoenix sees more than 320 sunny days each year.
C. San Francisco
11. What type of food holds the world record for being the most stolen around the globe?
A. Wagyu beef
B. Cheese – It’s estimated that as much as 4% of the cheese produced around the world is stolen.
12. What element does the chemical symbol Au stand for?
13. What is the highest-grossing Broadway show of all time?
A. The Lion King
C. Kinky Boots
14. On average, how many seeds are located on the outside of a strawberry?
15. Which fast food restaurant has the largest number of retail locations in the world?
A. Jack In The Box
16. Where is recognized as the location of the hottest temperature ever recorded on Earth?
A. Mitribah, Kuwait
B. Death Valley, California
C. Yuma, Arizona
D. Key West, Florida
17. What is the oldest soft drink in the United States?
A. Coca Cola
C. Dr. Pepper
D. Canada Dry Ginger Ale
18. What river passes through New Orleans, Louisiana?
A. Orleans River
B. Mississippi River
C. Atchafalaya River
D. Colorado River
19. In what country do more than half of people believe in elves?
20. What is the name of the coffee shop in the sitcom Friends?
A. Central Perk
B. Java Park
C. Central Park Coffee
D. Central Park Roastery
21. Which pop star burnt down her home gym with candles?
A. Kim Kardashian
B. Lady Gaga
D. Britney Spears
22. What is the highest-grossing video game franchise to date?
C. Call of Duty
D. Street Fighter
23. “Cirque du Soleil” started in what country?
24. Which country’s national animal is a unicorn?
C. New Zealand
25. What are the two highest-grossing films of all time?
A. Avengers: End Game and Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens
B. Avatar and Avengers: End Game
C. Avengers: Infinity War and Titanic
D. Furious 7 and Avatar
27. Which Avenger other than Captain America was able to pick up Thor’s Mjolnir in the Marvel movies?
C. Doctor Strange
28. What is the main ingredient in a falafel?
D. Split pea
29. What color dresses do Chinese women traditionally wear on their wedding day?
30. What is yellowtail fish called in Japanese?
31. What sport has been played on the moon?
D. Bocce ball
Easy Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
There’s a good reason why trivia tests are a timeless classic. They are engaging and a wonderful way to involve the whole family or group of friends. Here are a few easy trivia questions with multiple choice answers.
1. What is the highest-grossing holiday movie of all time?
B. Die Hard
C. It’s A Wonderful Life
D. Home Alone
2. What was the first cash crop in America?
C. Sugar Cane
3. Mycology is the scientific study of what?
A. Cancer cells
4. What animal is the closest living relative of a human?
D. Homo sapiens
5. What does the meaning of the word “zodiac” in Ancient Greek?
A. Circle of personalities
B. Circle of stars
C. Circle of animals
D. Circle of futures
6. Aries, Sagittarius, and Leo are three zodiac signs in which triplicity?
7. The first vaccine was for which disease?
8. Which Beatle made Elton John the godfather of his son?
A. Paul McCartney
B. John Lennon
C. Ringo Starr
D. George Harrison
9. What lobster organ is made into a delicacy known as “tomalley”?
10. The villains in the 2007 version of the movie “Transformers” are known as what?
B. Storm Troopers
C. Death Eaters
11. Which cereal grain is the most commonly used in beer?
12. “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull” is based on whose story idea?
A. Michael Bay
B. Ernest Hemingway
C. Tim Burton
D. George Lucas
13. How many islands are in Hawaii?
14. What is the national alcoholic beverage of America?
15. What country are the Galapagos Islands located in?
16. Which sea creature has three hearts?
17. Pupusas are from what country?
B. El Salvador
18. What is the name of the talkative parrot in “Aladdin”?
19. On “Friends”, what is Ross’ occupation?
C. News Anchor
20. What is Rick’s last name in “Rick and Morty”?
21. Where did the croissant originate?
22. In what U.S. state does “Breaking Bad” take place?
D. New Mexico
23. What country is Shakira from?
B. Puerto Rico
24. Which of these retailers is the oldest operating?
B. Brooks Brothers (opened in 1818.
D. Saks Fifth Avenue
25. Mount Olympus is the highest mountain in what country?
26. Which country ranks first in cereal consumption per capita?
27. From which country do French fries originate?
28. What sport is referred to as the “sport of kings”?
A. Bocce Ball
29. Who was the first Disney Princess?
B. Snow White
30. What year was In-N-Out Burger founded?
Hard Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Is there a more effective way to develop your brain and raise your chances of winning a trivia contest? After all, learning trivia is a genuinely fascinating way to acquire a ton of unusual and fascinating knowledge, not simply a nice way to pass the time. These hard trivia questions multiple choice will teach you a lot.
1. What is Bruno Mars’ real name?
A. Peter Gene Hernandez
B. Michael Nguyen-Stevenson
C. Ray Aguirre
D. Bruno Maritza
2. What was the very first Pixar movie?
B. Monsters, Inc.
C. A Bug’s Life
D. Toy Story
3. What was the ancient Goddess of Love?
4. What are imitation crab sticks made of?
5. Which ocean is the Bermuda Triangle in?
A. Pacific Ocean
B. Atlantic Ocean
C. Caribbean Ocean
D. Indian Ocean
6. Where is Kanye West from?
A. Chicago, Illinois
B. Boston, Massachusetts
C. Detroit, Michigan
D. Los Angeles, California
7. What is the smallest country in the world?
B. The Vatican City
D. San Marino
8. What animal species is the only male that gets pregnant?
B. Elephant Seal
C. Sea Turtle
9. Who was the first woman to ever be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame?
A. Dolly Parton
B. Janis Joplin
C. Joni Mitchell
D. Aretha Franklin
10. What is the hardest natural substance in the world?
11. Which “Wonders Of The World” is still in existence?
A. Temple of Artemis
B. Pyramids of Giza
C. Hanging Gardens of Babylon
D. Statue of Zeus
12. Who painted the Mona Lisa?
B. Vincent van Gogh
D. Leonardo da Vinci
13. Which company was the first to reach 1 trillion dollars?
14. Which animal has the largest eyes?
A. Giant squid
B. Blue whale
15. From what country did jazz originate?
16. Where do plants get nutrients?
A. Animal wastes
17. Which religion existed in Egypt?
18. Who was elected the prime minister of Pakistan in 2018?
A. Imran Khan
B. Nawaz Sharif
C. Bilawal Bhutto
D. Ahmed Khan
19. Which revolutionary march made feminism prominent in Pakistan?
A. Mard March
B. Feminist March
C. Aurat March
D. Woman day rally
20. Which popular Bollywood couple got married in 2018?
A. Aishwariya and Abhishek
B. Deepika and Ranveer
C. Anushka and Virat
D. Katrina and Vicky
21. Avengers; Infinity wars was released in which month of 2018?
22. Huawei launched its y9 (2019. model in which month of 2018?
23. Beyonce gave birth to twins; boy and girl in which year?
Funny Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Here are some funny trivia questions multiple choice for your enjoyment. You may probably find something on the list for a group of friends or family members because it covers such a wide spectrum of interests.
1. Do you know the name of the Jewish New Year name?
B. Rosh Hashanah
2. Do you know the total number of stripes in the US flag?
3. What is the color of Donald Duck’s bowtie?
4. Chinese zodiac didn’t contain which animal?
5. Which country organizes the 2016 Summer Olympics?
6. The hottest planet is _____?
7. What is the meaning of D in D-Day?
8. Liberty bell exists in which city of the USA?
A. New York
B. Washington D.C
9. In which movie the Black Pearl is the ship name of Jack Sparrow?
B. Pirates of the Caribbean
C. Money Heist
10. Life is like a box of chocolate, which movie phrase is this?
A. Free guy
B. 12 angry men
C. Forrest Gump
11. Which blood group is rarest?
12. Tokyo is the character of which season?
A. Money Heist
B. Breaking Bad
13. Funny trivia questions multiple choice with answers animal
From the below which is the type of seahorse?
14. From the following which are the smallest dog breeds?
15. Which bird has the largest wingspan?
16. In the USA most people love to keep _____ as a pet?
17. Do you know the name of the fastest sea animal?
B. Flying Fish
18. What you can be called the female elephants?
19. Which animal spends most of its time alone?
20. In the animal world what you mean by “Big Five”?
A. Cape buffalo, Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhinoceros
B. Cape buffalo, Lion, Leopard, Elephant, cat
C. Snake, Lion, Leopard, Elephant, dog
21. From the species of monkey below, which is not found in Africa?
A. Golden Lion Tamarin
B. Vervet Monkey
C. Blue Monkey
22. How many miles per hour Cheetah can run?
A. 60 mph
B. 70 mph
C. 100 mph
23. Do you know the biggest margin win in the Triple Crown race?
A. 30 length
B. 31 length
C. 20 length
24. Do you know the highest-paying sports in the world?
25. According to Forbes who is the highest paying sportsperson in the world?
B. Roger Federer
C. Lionel Messi
26. Rugby touchdown has how many points?
A. 2 points
B. 3 points
C. 5 points
27. A standard baseball team contains how many players?
A. 10 players
B. 6 players
C. 9 players
28. How many players exist on the women’s soccer team?
A. 9 players
B. 5 players
C. 11 players
29. Olympics held every ____ years?
A. 5 years
B. 4 years
C. 10 years
30. Touchdowns carries how many points in American football?
A. 5 points
B. 6 points
C. 8 points
31. 80% of world marathon competitions are won by which 2 African countries?
A. Kenya and Nigeria
B. Kenya and Ethiopia
C. Nigeria and Ethiopia
32. Which state of the USA didn’t send his team to NCAA?
Christmas Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
The best technique to teach youngsters about a variety of subjects is through trivia questions. People may discover fascinating facts about topics they are interested in by asking entertaining trivia questions. For instance, if you want to teach kids about Christmas, these Christmas trivia multiple choice are for you.
1. What is the song of the 2021 Christmas song by Ed Sheeran & Elton John?
A. Happy Christmas
B. Merry Christmas
C. It’s Christmas
D. Holly Jolly Christmas
2. How many windows are on an Advent calendar?
3. What is usually served for Christmas dinner?
B. Nut Roast
4. How are Christmas ornaments called in the UK?
5. Who is Santa Clause based on?
A. St Nicholas
C. The Grinch
D. La Befana
6. Which one of Santa’s reindeers is the ‘Red-Nosed Reindeer’?
7. When was “All I want for Christmas is you” by Mariah Carrey released?
8. Which band sang “Last Christmas”?
A. The Who
C. Culture Club
9. Which star is also known as the Christmas Star?
A. The Star of Bethlehem
B. The North Star
10. Which US state was the first one to recognise Christmas as an official holiday?
A. South Carolina
11. In ‘The 12 Days of Christmas”, what did gift is received on the second day?
A. French Hens
B. Turtle Doves
C. Calling birds
D. Golden Rings
12. In which city were the Christmas crackers first invented?
13. How fast does Santa has to travel to deliver the presents to all the homes in the world?
A. 4,921 miles
B. 49,212 miles
C. 492,120 miles
D. 4,921,200 miles
14. What wouldn’t you find in a Mince pie?
C. Dried fruit
15. When did the Beatles NOT have a Christmas number One?
16. What time is the Queen’s Speech on Christmas Day?
A. 11:00 GMT
B. 15:00 GMT
C. 18:00 GMT
D. 20:00 GMT
17. What is the best-selling Christmas single of all time?
A. White Christmas by Bing Crosby
B. It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Michael Bublé
C. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Frank Sinatra
D. All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
18. How many years was Christmas banned for in the UK (in the 17th century?
A. 3 months
B. 13 years
C. 33 years
D. 63 years
19. How old is the average Christmas tree?
A. 1 year
B. 5 years
C. 10 years
D. 15 years
20. “Dashing through the snow, In a one-horse open sleigh” is the opening line of which Christmas song?
A. O Holy Night
B. Silent Night
C. It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas
D. Jingle Bells
21. In which country are letters to Santa addressed to the postcode “H0H 0H0”?
22. Which country gifts the UK the Christmas tree places on Trafalgar Square?
23. When did Michael Bublé release his album “Christmas”?
24. Which brand is known for creating the ad campaign featuring Santa in a red suit for the first time?
25. In which country would you eat Panettone for Christmas?
26. Jingle Bells was the first song broadcasted in space. When was it?
27. Which day is St. Stephen’s day?
A. 1st of December
B. 24th of December
C. 26th of December
D. 1st of January
28. If you add up all the songs in the “12 days of Christmas”, how many would you get?
29. When was the first Christmas stamp in the US sold?
30. Complete the name of this song “I Saw _______Kissing Santa Claus”.
Multiple Choice Trivia Questions for Couples
Well, couples don’t have to worry since we have got something special for them as well. We weren’t going to miss them, of course. So, here are some fascinating couples quiz questions multiple choice.
1. In which Italian city can you find the Colosseum?
2. In the TV show New Girl, which actress plays Jessica Day?
A. Zooey Deschanel
B. Kaley Cuoco
C. Jennifer Aniston
D. Alyson Hannigan
3. What is the largest canyon in the world?
A. Verdon Gorge, France
B. King’s Canyon, Australia
C. Grand Canyon, USA
D. Fjaðrárgljúfur Canyon, Iceland
4. How long is the border between the United States and Canada?
A. 3,525 miles
B. 4,525 miles
C. 5,525 miles
D. 6,525 miles
A. Mount Etna
B. Mount Vesuvius
C. Mouna Loa
D. Mount Batur
6. When did Lenin die?
A. 21 January 1924
B. 21 January 1934
C. 21 January 1944
D. 21 January 1954
7. In which US state did the Scopes Monkey Trial happen?
B. South Dakota
8. When was the book “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee published?
9. In which museum can you find Leonardo Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa?
A. Le Louvre
B. Uffizi Museum
C. British Museum
D. Metropolitan Museum of Art
10. In which city can you find the Prado Museum?
A. Buenos Aires
11. When did Salt Lake City host the Winter Olympics?
12. In the Big Bang Theory, what is the name of Sheldon and Leonard’s neighbour?
13. When did Hitler invade Poland?
A. 1st September 1939
B. 11th November 1939
C. 8th May 1940
D. 1st December 1940
14. What is the largest continent in size?
D. North America
15. Which French king was nicknamed the “Sun King”?
A. Louis XVI
C. Francis I
D. Louis XIV
16. Who was George W. Bush’ vice president?
A. Kamala Harris
B. Joe Biden
C. Dick Cheney
D. Al Gore
17. Which famous inventor invented the telephone?
A. Thomas Edison
B. Benjamin Franklin
C. Alexander Graham Bell
D. Nikola Tesla
18. If you are born on the 1st of January, which star sign are you?
19. How many wives had Henry VIII?
20. In which city is the Juventus Football Club based?
21. Which artist and author made the Smurfs comic strips?
D. Edgar P. Jacobs
22. What does the Richter scale measure?
A. Wind Speed
C. Tornado Strength
D. Earthquake intensity
23. Which country is the footballer Cristiano Ronaldo from?
24. What is the longest river in the world?
A. Amazon River
C. Yellow River
D. Congo River
25. How many sides has a Hexagon?
26. Which country does not share a border with Romania?
27. What is the name of the main character in Pride and Prejudice?
A. Bernadette Smith
B. Poppy Williams
C. Elizabeth Bennet
D. Maggie Johnson
28. In which country was the airline Ryanair founded?
29. When were Guy Fawkes and The Gunpowder Plot discovered?
30. Who wrote Catch-22?
A. Mark Twain
B. Ernest Hemingway
C. Charles Dickens
D. Joseph Heller
Daily Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Now let’s go through some daily trivia questions multiple choice. As long as you and your team have fun while learning anything, you are free to pick any type of question you like, from the straightforward to the complex.
1. Who was assassinated on the 22nd of November 1963?
A. Martin Luther King
C. MK Gandhi
D. Malcolm X
2. When was the first Harry Potter book published?
3. Which author is known for creating Hercule Poirot?
A. James Patterson
B. Stephen King
C. Arthur Conan Doyle
D. Agatha Christie
4. If you are eating chicken jalfrezi, what type of food are you eating?
A. Italian food
B. Indian Food
C. Mexican Food
5. Which battle did William the Conqueror win in 1066?
A. Battle of Hastings
B. Battle of Waterloo
C. Battle of Borodino
D. Battle of the Somme
6. Who is the CEO of Amazon?
A. Elon Musk
B. Tim Cook
C. Mark Zuckerberg
D. Jeff Bezos
7. Which country was not part of the Axis Powers during WWII?
C. Soviet Union
8. Which band released the song “Wonderwall” in the 90s?
B. Joy Division
C. The Verge
9. “When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me” is the opening line of which song?
A. Smells like teen spirit – Nirvana
B. Get lucky – Daft Punk
C. Sweet Child O’ Mine – Gun N’ Roses
D. Let it be – The Beatles
10. What was Euclid?
A. A philosopher
B. A poet
C. A painter
D. A mathematician
E. Bachata couple
11. Which ballroom dance originated in Germany and Austria?
D. Cha Cha
12. What is the capital of Iraq?
13. Which country won the first Football World Cup in 1930?
14. In which country is the baht the currency?
15. In which city were the 2000 Summer Olympics held?
16. What colour is the “m” from the McDonald’s logo?
17. In which city was Martin Luther King Jr. assassinated?
A. New York
18. What is the name of the dog in Tintin?
19. Who released the song “Girls Just Want To Have Fun” in the 80s?
B. Cyndi Lauper
D. Bonnie Tyler
20. What is guacamole made of?
D. Chick Pea
21. “Onze” is the french number for?
22. Which month is the aquamarine the birthstone of?
23. Which natural landmark is not in Australia?
A. Moeraki Boulders
B. The Great Barrier Reef
D. 12 Apostles
24. Which one of the following islands is not in Scotland?
A. Isle of Skye
C. Isle of Mull
D. Caladesi Island
25. Who was the 40th President of the United States?
A. Franklin D. Roosevelt
B. Ronald Reagan
C. Bill Clinton
D. George W. Bush
26. How many players are in a cricket team?
27. Which actress played Sally Draper in Mad Men?
A. January Jones
B. Christina Hendricks
C. January Jones
D. Elisabeth Moss
28. What does NASA stand for?
A. National Aeronautics and Space Administration
B. Nautical And Space Association
C. National Aeronautics and Space Association
D. New Aeronautics and Spacial Administration
29. What is “the Marbella” in Jane the Virgin?
A. A dance
B. A telenovela
C. A hotel
D. A police operation code name
30. Who was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize?
A. Mother Teresa
B. Marie Curie
C. Jane Adams
D. Alva Myrdal
Holiday Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
If you are planning a holiday with your loved ones, you must also have some amazing activities in mind that add fun to your holiday. We have taken the liberty of assembling these holiday trivia multiple choice for you.
1. Which Friends character’s famous pickup line is “How you doin’?
2. What is Marshall’s job in How I met your mother?
3. On which streaming service did The Morning show premiere in 2019?
B. Amazon Prime
C. Apple TV+
D. Dinsey +
4. What is the name of the gem in the movie Titanic?
A. Call of the Ocean
B. Heart of Love
C. Heart of the Ocean
D. Call of Love
5. What is the national animal of England?
6. Which constellation is on the Australian flag?
A. The southern cross
C. Ursa Minor
7. What is the capital of New Zealand?
8. Which one of the following companies has a mermaid in its logo?
9. Apart from water, what is the most popular drink in the world?
D. Orange Juice
10. In The Lion King, who is Simba’s uncle?
E. Lions in Savannah
11. How many bones are there in an adult human body?
12. What is the currency in Poland?
A. Polish Pounds
B. Polish Krone
C. Polish Dollars
D. Polish Zloty
13. What was Daniel Craig’s first James Bond movie?
A. No time to Die
B. Casino Royale
D. Quantum of Solace
14. Which fruit is at the top of the Wimbledon gentlemen’s singles trophy?
15. During which historical period is the movie ‘Schindler’s List’ set?
A. Vietnam War
D. War of Roses
16. Who famously said “Veni, vidi, vici”?
A. Winston Churchill
B. Charles de Gaulle
C. Julius Caesar
D. Alexander the Great
17. Who discovered the tumb of Tutankhamun?
A. Howard Carter
B. Arthur Evans
C. Mortimer Wheeler
D. Kathleen Kenyon
18. Which city was covered in ashes during the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD?
19. What was the first national park in the US?
A. Yellowstone National Park
B. Great Smoky Mountains National Park
C. Zion National Park
D. Rocky Mountain National Park
20. Which historical battle is featured in the TV series “Outlander”?
A. Battle of Trafalgar
B. Battle of Culloden
C. Battle of Inkerman
D. Battle of the Alma
E. Mallorca in Spain
21. Mallorca is part of which archipelago?
A. Balearic Islands
B. Canary Islands
C. Whitsunday Islands
D. Galapagos Islands
22. The Union Jack is the name of which country’s flag?
D. New Zealand
24. Which Nobel Prize did Winston Churchill win?
25. In Home Alone, where were the McCallister flying to when they left Kevin?
26. In Mamma Mia, which one of the following actors didn’t play one of Sophie’s dad?
A. Pierce Brosman
B. Colin Firth
C. Hugh Grant
D. Stellan Skarsgård
27. What type of pastry is used to make a Mille-feuille?
A. Puff pastry
B. Flaky Pastry
C. Choux Pastry
D. Shortcrust Pastry
28. In which Disney movie can you see a character named Mr. Banks?
A. The Aristocats
B. Mary Poppins
D. The Beauty and the Tramp
29. Which actress played Emily Cooper in “Emily in Paris”?
A. Lily Collins
B. Lily James
C. Gal Gadot
D. Anna Kendrick
30. Which one of the following is the correct spelling?
31. Which one of the following is not a character in the cartoon “The Powerpuff Girls”?
Multiple Choice Trivia Questions for Adults
An adult trivia game can be planned in a number of ways. You may either create the scorecards manually and write the questions and answers on paper, or you can use an online trivia program or platform that generates the questions and manages the scoring for you. Here are some trivia questions for adults multiple choice.
1. Who lives at the following address ‘10 Downing Street’?
A. US President
B. French President
C. UK Prime Minister
D. Scotland First Minister
2. Which one of the following artists wasn’t part of the Rolling Stones?
A. Mick Jagger
B. Keith Richards
C. Charlie Watts
D. Jimmy Page
3. What’s Garfield favourite food?
4. How many years did Nelson Mandela spend in prison?
5. What is the highest mountain in Japan?
A. Mount Tate
B. Mount Kita
C. Mount Fuji
D. Mount Yari
6. How high is Mount Everest?
A. 5,849 m
B. 6,849 m
C. 7,849 m
D. 8,849 m
7. Which chemical element has Ag as a symbol?
8. How many elements are there on the periodic table?
9. When is St. Patrick’s Day?
A. 7 March
B. 17 March
C. 27 March
D. 7 April
10. Who painted ‘Girl with a Pearl Earring’?
A. Johannes Vermeer
B. Vincent Van Gogh
C. Le onardo da Vinci
D. Sandro Botticelli
11. Who sang the title song for the latest Bond film, No Time to Die?
B. Sam Smith
C. Billie Eilish
12. Which flies a green, white, and orange (in that order. tricolor flag?
B. Ivory Coast
13. What company makes the Xperia model of smartphone?
14. Which city is home to the Brandenburg Gate?
15. Which of the following is NOT a fruit?
16. Where was the first example of paper money used?
17. Who is generally considered the inventor of the motor car?
A. Henry Ford
B. Karl Benz
C. Henry M. Leland
18. If you were looking at Iguazu Falls, on what continent would you be?
C. North America
D. South America
19. What number was the Apollo mission that successfully put a man on the moon for the first time in human history?
A. Apollo 10
B. Apollo 11
C. Apollo 12
D. Apollo 13
20. Which of the following languages has the longest alphabet?
21. Who was the lead singer of the band The Who?
A. Roger Daltrey
B. Don Henley
C. Robert Plant
22. What spirit is used in making a Tom Collins?
23. The fear of insects is known as what?
24. What was the name of the Franco-British supersonic commercial plane that operated from 1976-2003?
25. Which horoscope sign is a fish?
26. What is the largest US state (by landmass.?
27. Which app has the most total users?
28. Which Game of Thrones character is known as the Young Wolf?
A. Robb Stark
B. Arya Stark
C. Sansa Stark
D. Jon Snow
29. What city hosted the 2002 Olympic Games?
30. How many plays do people (generally. believe that Shakespeare wrote?
Movie Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Will your forthcoming Netflix party or online gaming night be an opportunity for you to dazzle your friends with your knowledge of Hollywood? You could also be searching for the best pre-game show for your upcoming Oscars party. We are here to keep you safe no matter what occurs! Here are some movie trivia questions multiple choice for you.
1. For which movie did Tim Burton train 40 squirrels to crack nuts for, rather than use CGI?
A. Charlie And The Chocolate Factory
B. The Wizard of the Oz
C. Alice in Wonderland
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger debuted in 1970 with which film?
A. Red Heat
C. Hercules in New York.
3. What was the first feature-length animated movie ever released?
B. Snow white and the seven dwarfs
C. Steamboat willie
4. What movie musical was set at rydell high school?
A. West side story
C. Singin’ in the rain
D. Meet me in st. Louis
5. In what 1976 movie does robert de niro say the famous line, “you talkin’ to me?”
A. Meet the fockers
B. The godfather
C. Taxi driver
6. For what movie did steven spielberg win his first oscar for best director?
A. The post
D. Schindler’s list
7. What song did tom cruise lip-sync to in his underwear in risky business?
A. Old time rock and roll
B. Sweet home alabama
C. Livin’ on a prayer
D. All shook up
8. What was quentin tarantino’s first film as writer and director?
A. Pulp fiction
B. Reservoir dogs
C. Jackie brown
D. From dusk til dawn
9. What is the highest grossing movie of all time?
A. Avengers: endgame
D. Gone with the wind
10. Sebastian, scuttle, and flounder are all characters in what animated film?
A. The little mermaid
B. Finding nemo
D. The lion king
11. What is the only x-rated movie to win best picture at the oscars?
A. Boogie nights
B. Show girls
C. Midnight cowboy
D. Requiem for a dream
12. What movie starred julia roberts as a prostitute named vivian ward?
A. Something to talk about
B. Notting hill
C. Pretty woman
D. Sleeping with the enemy
13. Which movie did not win the “big five” at the oscars (best picture, best director, best screenplay, best actor, and best actress?
A. It happened one night
B. One flew over the cuckoo’s nest
C. Silence of the lambs
D. Citizen kane
14. What year does marty, doc, and jennifer travel to in back to the future part ii?
15. What is the name of the resort featured in dirty dancing?
16. Where is jurassic park located in the film?
A. Isla nublar
C. Bora bora
17. What is the name of the character played by jennifer lawrence in the hunger games?
A. Primrose everdeen
B. Effie trinket
C. Katniss everdeen
D. Peeta mellark
18. What color do mean girls wear on wednesday?
19. What was the name of the pet llama in napoleon dynamite?
20. Which musical based on romeo and juliet won an oscar?
B. West side story
C. The sound of music
D. The wizard of oz
21. What year were the academy awards first presented?
22. What movie portrayed judy garland wearing ruby slippers?
A. Wizard of oz
B. Meet me in st. Louis
C. Babes on broadway
D. Strike up the band
23. What is the name of the secret agency that polices aliens disguised as humans in the 1997 film starring will smith and tommy lee jones?
A. Alien agency
B. Gemini men
C. Men in black
D. Bad boys
24. Which science fiction classic stars linda hamilton as sarah connor?
C. The tomorrow war
D. Blade runner
25. How did ron burgundy sign off after every broadcast in the movie anchorman?
A. Stay Classy, San Diego
B. Good Night, San Diego
C. Keep Classy, San Diego
D. Good Luck, San Diego
26. Which disney princess dresses up as a man to save her father?
27. What color pill does neo take in the matrix?
28. What is the name of the skyscraper in which john mcclane faces off against hans gruber in die hard?
A. Fox tower
B. Nakatomi plaza
C. Suzuki tower
D. Yamamoto plaza
29. What movie star plays himself in zombieland?
A. Woody harrelson
B. Bill murray
C. Tom arnold
D. Owen wilson
30. What animal does groundskeeper carl fight against throughout the movie caddyshack?
31. What is the name of rose’s famous necklace featured in the titanic?
A. The hope diamond
B. The diamond of the sea
C. The heart of the ocean
D. The ocean diamond
Music Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
We now provide you with music trivia multiple choice covering everything from musical genres and instruments to award winners and well-known bands.
1. What does a spectrum mean?
B. Guitar pick
2. Name the former Victoria Secret model appeared in the Guns N’ Roses videos “Don’t Cry” and “November Rain”?
A. Christy Turlington
B. Stephanie Seymour
C. Karen Mulder
D. Peter M Brant
3. Mariah Carey got married to whom in the year 1993
A. Nick Cannon
B. James Packer
C. Tommy Mottola
D. Benny Medina
4. The oldest member of the Spice Girl is?
A. Geri Halliwell
B. Mel B
C. Victoria Beckham
D. Emma Bunton
5. The number of strings on a Ukulele is?
6. “My Sharona” was recorded by which band?
C. Judas priest
D. The Knack
7. vname the lead singer born Farrokh Bulsara?
A. Brian May
B. Rami Malek
C. Freddie Mercury
D. Jim Hutton
8. The guitarist known as Slowhand is?
A. Jimmy Page
B. Eric Clapton
C. Jeff Beck
D. B.B King
9. Among the following, what was the first name of Ritchie Valens’ high school sweetheart whom he wrote a song for?
A. We belong together
C. Come on Let’s Go
D. Largest Bamba
10. Marimba means _
C. Bass xylophone
11. The first hispanic to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is whom?
A. Carlos Santana
B. Cindy Blackman
C. Rob Thomas
D. John Lee Hooker
12. Name the person who replaced Ozzy Osbourne as Black Sabbath ‘s lead singer?
A. Ronnie James Dio
B. Judas Priest
13. To consider a band as a Big Band what is the minimum number of musicians to be needed?
14. Bjork was lead singer of what Icelandic band before pursuing a solo career?
B. The Sugarcubes
C. Cocteau Twins
D. The Elgar sisters
15. In an Orchestra, which is the largest brass section instrument?
C. French horns
16. Name the singer who released the album, Here, My Dear?
A. Frankie Gaye
B. Bruno Mars
C. Elton John
D. Marvin Gaye
17. Puff the Magic Dragon lives in which place
18. A tribute to David Bowie’s ex-wife was given with a song by The Rolling stones, name the song?
A. “Wild Horses”
B. “Gimme Shelter”
D. “Satisfaction “
19. Name the blues great who was born Ellas Otha Bates?
A. Little Richard
B. Muddy Waters
C. Bo Diddley
D. Chuck Berry
20. Name the band having its name after a scientist from the movie Barbarella?
A. Duran Duran
B. A Ha
C. Nile Rodgers
D. Tears for fears
21. Name the orchestral instrument that can play high note?
22. Name the all-time bestselling movie soundtrack?
A. I have nothing
B. My love is your love
C. Waiting to exhale
D. The Bodyguard: Original Soundtrack Album
23. The most played song on American radio during the 20th century was?
A. “You’ve Lost That Loving Feeling”
B. “Just Once in My Life”
C. “Danger Zone”
D. “Soul and Inspiration”
24. Name the musical director of the New York Philharmonic from 1958 to 1970?
A. Jaap Van zweden
B. Alan Gilbert
C. Leonard Bernstein
D. Kurt Masur
25. The Clawhammer is a playing style associated with an instrument, what is it?
26. The 2001, Grammy Award for Best New Artist was won by whom?
A. Sam Smith
B. Amy Winehouse
C. Meghan Trainor
D. Alessia Cara
27. Who recorded “Groove is in the Heart“?
D. The B-52’s
28. The lead singer of Evanescence is?
A. Jen Majura
B. Lzzy Hale
C. Ben Moody
D. Amy Lee
29. Among the following, name the musical group that had the 1967 Top 10 single, “I Think We’re Alone Now”?
A. The Rascals
B. The Troggs
C. Tommy James and the Shondells
D. The Turtles
30. The musical composition “Rhapsody in Blue was written by whom?
A. Leonard bernstein
B. Cole porter
C. Claude debussy
D. George gershwin
31. Name the singer who released the album Alf?
A. Alison Moyet
B. Aretha Louise Franklin
C. Michael Joseph Jackson
D. Christopher Maurice
Sports Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
For some kids, sports are crucial because they show what the human body is capable of with training. Our sports trivia multiple choice questions include everything from sports awards to the dimensions of sporting goods.
1. Who is the tallest NBA point guard of all time?
A. Stephen Curry
B. Magic Johnson
C. Michel Jordan
D. Detroit Pistons
2. Which team won the most titles in the 1990s?
A. New York Knicks
B. Washington Capitols
C. Chicago Bulls
D. The Golden State Warriors.
3. Which NBA player got the most votes for the 2010 NBA All-Star Game?
A. LeBron James
B. Nicolas Batum
C. Mark Eaton
D. Dominique Wilkins
4. Which team won the inaugural NBA championship in 1950 to become the first team to repeat as champions?
A. The Lakers
B. The Denver Nuggets
C. Cleveland Cavaliers
D. Cleveland Cavaliers
5. Which player did ten 3-point shots in the game against Memphis Grizzlies on December 30, 2017?
A. John Stockton
B. Nicolas Batum
C. Stephen Curry
D. Jerry West
6. A game called “Mokshapat” was created by the 13th century poet saint Gyandev, It is the original version of which of the following games of today?
B. Snakes & Ladders
7. What is the other name of Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy?
A. ICC Cricketer of the Year Awards
B. ICC Test Captain of the Year
C. Spirit of the Cricket Awards
D. Test Player of the Year Award
8. Which of the following games were previously called ‘British Empire Games’?
A. East Asian Games
B. Southeast Asian Games
C. Olympic Games
D. Commonwealth Games
9.Who is the President of Hockey India?
A. Mohammad Mushtaq Ahmed
B. Tengku Abdullah
C. Tapan Kumar Das
D. Rajinder Singh
10. Which is the governing body of International cricket?
11. When was the format of Uber Cup changed to be contested every two year interval?
12. Which is the governing body Chess in the world?
A. World Chess Federation
B. World Chess Association
C. World Chess Organisation
D. Association of World Chess Champions
13. When was the English Premier League founded?
14. Which team was the runners-up in the 2018 Women’s Hockey World Cup?
15. Where is the 2018 Short Court Worlds event scheduled to be held?
16. Who is the Coach of India Women’s National Hockey Team?
A. Sjoerd Marijine
B. Erik Wonink
D. R. Femke Koojiman
17.Who is the current Women’s World Chess Champion?
A. Ju Wenjun
B. Hou Yifan
C. Tan Zhongi
D. Anna Ushenina
18. How many FIFA Women’s World Cup tournaments have been held so far?
19.Where in Greece were the ancient Olympic Games held?
20. Which Olympic Gold medallist attended the inaugural induction ceremony of the International Women’s Boxing Hall of Fame?
A. Claressa Shields
B. Katie Taylor
C. Bonnie Canino
D. Regina Halmich
21.IAAF has how many member federations currently?
22. Which Olympic Games are specially designed for the people with special disabilities?
A. Paralympic Games
B. Youth Olympics
C. Winter Olympics
D. Summer Olympics
23. Who is the first Indian woman to win an Olympic silver medal?
A. Saina Nehwal
B. P.V. Sindhu
C. Rituparna Das
D. Tanvi Lad
24. In which cities across the world are the courts of Court of Arbitration of Sports based?
B. New York City
D. All of the above
25. Which country leads the all-time medal table for the summer Olympics?
B. United States of America
26. In which year, the Australian team had its first-ever overseas cricket tour?
27. Which country was opposite to India in the final match of the 2011 Cricket World Cup, in which India won its second world cup champion title?
A. Sri Lanka
C. South Africa
28. Who holds the current record for the highest individual score in the Cricket World Cup matches?
A. Kumar Sangakkara
B. Rohit Sharma
C. Martin Guptill
D. Chris Gayle
29. Who is the 2019 Wisden Leading Cricketer in the world?
A. Virat Kohli
B. Kumar Sangakkara
C. Ben Stokes
D. Kane Williamson
30. How many team members are there on each side of a Kabaddi match?
Science Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Your understanding of broad science and the natural world will be put to the test in this round of our amusing trivia game. Here are some interesting and entertaining science trivia questions multiple choice.
1. What was the average life expectancy of white males born in the U.S. just before the Civil War?
A. 40 years
B. 50 years
C. 60 years
D. 70 years
2. What is a shaddock?
A. a fish, the offspring of a male shad and a female haddock
B. a crystal, such as quartz, that sticks out from a mineral vein
C. a plant that is a member of the nightshade family
D. a grapefruit
3. Which one of the following instruments is used to measure humidity?
4. Which two planets are most similar in size diameter wise?
A. Mars and Mercury
B. Venus and Earth
C. Uranus and Neptune
D. Jupiter and Saturn
5. If a hertz is equal to one cylce per second, how manyh cycles per second does a megahertz equal?
6. What principle explains why cold food warms up and hot food cools off when stored at room temperature?
B. chemical equilibrium
7. Which color is not considered to be one of the primary colors of light?
8. What causes the disease toxoplasmosis?
A. A bacterium
B. a protozoan
C. a virus
D. a prion
9. What is the slowest wind speed a hurricane can have according to the Saffir-Simpson scale?
A. 50 m.p.h.
B. 74 m.p.h.
C. 96 m.p.h.
D. 110 m.p.h.
10. Which of the following heavenly bodies have never had a spacecraft landed on it?
C. the moon
11. Meat should be kept frozen at what temperature in degrees Fahrenheit?
A. 0 degrees or below
B. between 10 and 20 degrees
C. between 20 and 30 degrees
D. just below 32 degrees
12. Many scientists think that some of the dinosaurs did not go extinct, but rather evolved into what kind of creature?
13. In 1989, scientists from Norway discovered that there are far more viruses in oceans, lakes, and streams than previously believed. How many viruses did they find that a milliliter of natural water might contain?
A. up to 250
B. up to 25,000
C. up to 2,500,000
D. up to 250,000,000
14. In which kind of geometry is the sum of the angles inside a triangle exactly equal to 180 degrees?
15. What is the name of the disease that has been referred to as the “disease of kings”?
16. What disease causes a buildup of fluid pressure in the eyeball and damages the optic nerve at the back of the eye?
17. What would be the most likely thing one would do with the compound MgSO4 7H2O?
A. power a car
B. blow up a building
C. soak ones feet
D. fertilize a lawn
18. Amps are a unit of measurement of what?
A. electric charge
B. electric current
C. electric field strength
D. electric potential
19. In which century was the greatest number of chemical elements discovered?
20. Louis Pasteur developed which vaccine?
21. Trivia Question: How many more bones do babies have than adults in the human body?
A. About 50 more bones.
B. About 100 more bones.
C. About 150 more bones.
22. How much taller can the Eiffel Tower be in the summer?
A. 15 cm taller
B. 17 cm taller
C. 19 cm taller
23. What metals are instantly tarnished when exposed to air?
24. How much would a teaspoonful of a neutron star weigh?
A. 1 billion tons
B. 5 billion tons
C. 6 billion tons
25. How much further does Hawaii move to Alaska every year?
A. 1.5 cm closer
B. 7.5cm closer
C. 10 cm closer
26. How much longer will it be until it’s too hot for us to live on Earth?
A. 2.1 billion years
B. 2.2 billion years
C. 2.3 billion years
27. How long does it take light to travel from the Sun to the Earth?
A. 7 minutes, 20 seconds
B. 8 minutes, 19 seconds
C. 9minutes, 29 seconds
28. How many elements are listed on the periodic table?
29. What metal is found in the Earth’s crust?
30. What’s the hottest planet in our solar system?
Food Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
To all the foodies out there, we know how you much you love eating and talking about food. If you want to check your knowledge on different foods, here is a food trivia multiple choice you should check out.
1. Which one of the following puddings is not sweet?
A. Sticky Toffee pudding
B. Christmas pudding
C. Yorkshire pudding
D. Bread and butter pudding
2. Which one of the following ingredients wouldn’t you find in a full English breakfast?
A. Baked Beans
3. Which pasta dish is made with layers of sauce and flat pasta sheets?
D. Pasta alla norma
4. If you are ordering a Chicken tikka masala, what type of takeaway are you
getting food from?
5. Which one of the following apple types is green?
A. Golden Delicious
D. Granny Smith
6. What is the main ingredient of the Spanish dish, Paella?
7. What is the American equivalent of the word ‘Coriander’?
8. What is the most expensive spice in the world?
9. Which one of the following ingredients would you find in a Tiramisu?
10. Which French dish is also the name of a Disney movie?
11. Which country does the Grand Marnier liqueur come from?
12. What type of food is the Italian dish ‘Bistecca alla Fiorentina’?
A. A cake
B. A pasta dish
C. A steak
D. A soup
13. Which type of meat is an Entrecôte?
14. Which fruit is often used in vegan recipes to replace pulled pork?
C. Wood Apple
15. Which type of meat would you find in a ‘Toad in the hole’?
16. Which one of the following is not a type of tomato?
A. Cherry Tomato
B. Apple Tomato
C. Grape Tomato
D. Beefsteak Tomato
17. Which type of pastry is used to make Profiteroles?
A. Puff pastry
D. Shortcrust pastry
18. Which dessert was named after a Russian ballerina?
B. Opera Cake
19. Which country does the dish ‘Bibimbap’ originate from?
20. Which US city does the deep-dish pizza come from?
A. San Francisco
B. New York City
21. What type of fruit is used to make Crêpes Suzette?
22. MKR (My Kitchen Rules. is a popular cooking TV show in which country?
23. What type of dessert is a Zabaione?
A. A cake
B. A cupcake
C. A custard
D. Ice cream
24. What type of food is a ‘Scouse’?
A. An omelette
B. A pie
C. A cake
D. A stew
25. Bacalhau is Portugal’s national food. What type of fish is it?
26. What is the minimum maturation time of Parmesan?
A. 6 months
B. 12 months
C. 18 months
D. 24 months
27. What is tofu made from?
28. Chia seeds were a staple in which cuisine?
A. Ancient Chinese
B. Ancient Greek
C. Ancient Rome
D. Ancient Aztec
29. What type of cheese is a ‘Cabécou’ in France?
A. Blue cheese
B. Cream cheese
C. Goat cheese
D. Cheddar cheese
30. Which country is the largest producer of peanuts?
History Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
Only the most talented young historians will be able to answer the history trivia questions multiple choice. In the comments box, please let us know how many you were able to respond to.
1. Whose death sparked World War I?
A. Kaiser Wilhelm
B. Archbishop Ussher
C. Queen Victoria
D. Archduke Franz Ferdinand
2. Which of these nations was neutral in World War I?
3. Which of these ships was sunk by a German submarine?
D. Andrea Doria
4. Which weapon was first used at the Battle of the Somme in World War I?
C. Jet fighter
5. World War I ended in:
6. Which of these people was a spy in World War I?
A. James Bond
B. Mata Hari
C. Benedict Arnold
D. Serge Plekhanov
7. How many republics made up the former Soviet Union?
8. When was the first Nobel Prize in economics awarded?
9. Which book was written by Niccolò Machiavelli?
A. The Once and Future King
B. The Prince
C. The Good Earth
D. War and Peace
10. Of what country was Simón Bolívar president?
11. Which Indian president was involved in the struggle for Irish independence?
A. V.V. Giri
B. Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
C. Gulzarilal Nanda
D. S. Radhakrishnan
12. Who was Karl Marx’s associate and fellow political theoretician?
A. Friedrich Nietzsche
B. Friedrich II
C. Friedrich Engels
D. Friedrich Reich
13. Where were the Aegean Bronze Age civilizations located?
14. Which of these battles did not involve Roman soldiers?
15. Through which national park does the Continental Divide not pass?
B. Rocky Mountain
16. On what peninsula in Washington would you find the Olympic Mountains?
A. Seattle Peninsula
B. Puget Peninsula
C. Washington Peninsula
D. Olympic Peninsula
17. Who was the first U.S. president to appear on television?
A. Richard Nixon
B. Ronald Reagan
C. Abraham Lincoln
D. Franklin Delano Roosevelt
18. What automobile was named after Henry Ford’s only son?
19. In what American state would you find Denali?
20. Which state seceded from Virginia in 1863?
A. the District of Columbia
B. North Carolina
C. West Virginia
21. Which modern states does the Natchez Trace join?
A. Mississippi and Alabama
B. Mississippi and Arkansas
C. Mississippi and Louisiana
D. Mississippi and Tennessee
22. What is the capital of Illinois?
23. In which city would you find the Statue of Liberty?
A. San Francisco
B. New York City
C. Washington, D.C.
24. What is a nickname for people from Maine?
25. Which one of his six wives is England’s King Henry VIII buried alongside?
A. Anne Boleyn
B. Anne of Cleves
C. Katherine Parr
D. Jane Seymour
26. How many kings of England have been named Henry?
27. Which king signed the Magna Carta?
C. Henry VIIII
28. Who was the wife of king Henry II?
A. Eleanor Roosevelt
B. Eleanor Jones
C. Eleanor of Aquitaine
D. Eleanor Rigby
29. Who was the English king at the Battle of Agincourt?
A. Henry V
B. Henry III
C. Henry X
D. Henry VIII
30. Which king of England died at the Battle of Bosworth?
A. Richard VI
B. Henry VII
C. Richard III
D. Henry II
Final Thoughts on Multiple Choice Trivia Questions
For persons of all ages, these multiple choice trivia questions are suitable – not just youngsters but adults also.
You can play these questions with your friends, family, employees (during team-building exercises, for instance., and others, take this multiple choice quiz questions.
To play trivia, gather your loved ones and bring your favorite snacks and beverages. Prepare a pencil and piece of paper for each player. Next, choose one individual to serve as the “game head.”
This person will read the group’s answers to the multiple choice trivia questions. Each player should write their answers to any trivia questions the game master poses on a sheet of paper.
The player with the most points, wins the game after 20 to 50 simple trivia questions are asked to the group. We’ve compiled a list of inquiries that most people ought to be able to fairly well respond to.
If you can, try them out with your friends and family and keep in mind that quizzing is great for your brain! So good luck on these enjoyable fun multiple choice questions.