Using questions to ask your significant other is by far the best way to get to know them. Even better even, to deepen your relationship, try adding some love-inspired questions.
You may sustain a fulfilling relationship by making an effort to become closer as a pair. When you lead a busy daily life, whether it is your career or children, it’s imperative to carve out time to reconnect.
This set of probing questions to ask your significant other may help you in that endeavor. When was the last time you tried to develop a closer relationship with your spouse?
It’s easy to believe you know everything there is to know about someone after being together for a long, but there is always more to learn. Try these questions to ask your partner to learn more about them.
Best Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
The right questions are a great way to get to know your spouse better. Making it a fun date night activity for you two to do rather than just asking out of the blue is also more appropriate. Here are a few best questions to ask your significant other.
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
2. Where do you see yourself in one year, three years, ten years?
3. Do you believe in the institution of marriage?
4. Do you believe in living together before marriage?
5. At what age do you see yourself getting married?
6. What would your ideal wedding look like?
7. Do you want kids? Why or why not?
8. When would you want to have kids and how many would you have?
9. Do you want to live in this town where we are dating, or do you plan to move?
10. What are your favorite parts about my personality?
11. What are your favorite parts of your personality?
12. Do you like spending time with my friends?
13. What’s your favorite thing that we do together?
14. What’s one date we haven’t gone on yet that you want to try?
15. What’s something new that you’d like to try in bed together?
16. What does your ideal life look like?
17. What are you boundaries with your family?
18. How would you rank your love languages?
19. What goals would you like to work on together?
20. How do you think we can do to keep out s#x life exciting?
21. Do you like change and how do you handle it?
22. Would you like to be famous? In what way?
23. Before making a phone call, do you ever rehearse what you’re going to say? Why?
24. What would constitute a perfect day for you?
25. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?
26. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you choose?
27. Would you rather get a present, gift cards, or cash?
28. Do you consider yourself to be an introvert or an extrovert?
29. If you could go back in time and change one thing about your life, what would it be?
30. When you need to unwind, where do you like to go?
31. Do you prefer to work out at the gym or at home?
32. Can you tell me about the last time you cried? And why did you cry?
33. Is there anything a lady can do that you will never forgive her for?
34. Have you ever had a friend betray you?
35. What do you enjoy most about your friends? And why?
36. How did your best friend and you meet?
Random Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
You may ask your significant other whatever you want, from lighthearted banter to serious, private inquiries. Whatever depth of dialogue you seek; this list is a great place to start. Here are some random questions to ask your significant other.
1. When was the last time you cried?
2. What are you afraid of?
3. What makes you feel sad?
4. Did you feel love and support from your parents growing up?
5. Have you ever been in therapy?
6. What did you learn about relationships in therapy?
7. How do you regulate your emotions?
8. What triggers you?
9. What are your coping mechanisms?
10. Is there a past relationship that you still feel hurt or angry about? Tell me about it?
11. What is your earliest memory?
12. What relationship causes you the most stress?
13. What is your worst memory?
14. What do you most regret not saying to someone?
15. What is something you wish you hadn’t done?
16. What is the best decision of your life?
17. What was the hardest decision of your life?
18. How do you approach finances? Do you have debt? What are your financial goals?
19. How would you feel if I earned more money than you?
20. Aside from parents/guardians, who shaped you the most growing up?
21. What signs are you getting stressed that others don’t pick up on?
22. How can we communicate when either of us needs space?
23. What makes you feel disconnected from me?
24. What was your relationship with your siblings growing up? Was there favoritism?
25. What are some terrible family traits you are working on so you don’t pass them down to your children?
26. How many s#xual partners have you had?
27. What are your retirement plans?
28. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?
29. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.
30. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
Deep Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
We can be preoccupied with work, our phones, or our laptops. Due to the fact that our conversations are waning, we could not be present on our partners’ lives. If you want to connect with your significant other, use these probing deep questions to ask significant other.
1. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future, or anything else, what would you want to know?
2. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
3. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
4. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.
5. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
6. Can you remember seeing your dad cry when you were growing up? How did you feel?
7. What do you wish you’d had more of as a kid?
8. What do you think about X’s current event?
9. What would you change about the medical system in our country?
10. What kind of dad do you want to be?
11. What do you want to be remembered for?
12. What would you do if you lost your job?
13. If your family or friends didn’t approve of me, what would you do?
14. Are you an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert? How has that been both an asset and a weakness in your life?
15. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
16. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
17. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
18. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
19. What do you value most in a friendship?
20. What is your most treasured memory?
21. What is your most terrible memory?
22. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are living now? Why?
23. What does friendship mean to you?
24. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
25. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.
26. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?
27. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
Intimate Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
Intimate conversations can provide you a glimpse into your partner’s soul and help you get to know them better. Here are some intimate questions to ask your significant other. Plan some alone time for the two of you, and when you ask a question, pay attention to the answer.
1. What kind of place do you want to live in and why?
2. How would you prefer to decorate our home?
3. What tasks should we divide?
4. What is your preferred level of cleanliness?
5. What tasks should we each take on to keep the home in good shape?
6. How do we want to divide finances?
7. How much money should we contribute to a joint fund?
8. How much money do we want to set aside for luxuries like date nights and travel?
9. What should our budget be when buying new furniture and decor for the home?
10. What are your thoughts on how to raise/discipline children?
11. What do you think each person’s role is in marriage?
12. How will we spend our holidays?
13. How would we make decisions as a couple?
14. What role will your family play in our relationship?
15. If we get married, how much say will your parents expect to have in raising our kids?
16. Have you lost anyone close to you?
17. How can we both communicate more openly?
18. Do you have any pet peeves about living with others?
19. How do you feel about having friends and family over? How often?
20. What are your essential services and subscriptions?
21. Are there any kinds of specific chores that you hate or love doing?
22. Do you prefer that we do our grocery shopping together or separately?
23. Do you prefer that we eat meals at the same time and cook together?
24. How do we pay our expenses—equal share or does one person pays more?
25. What are your expectations for our relationship now that we are living together?
26. Are we moving in together with the plan to marry?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
Curiosity is the cat’s killer! So, resist the urge to give in to your curiosity. With these fun questions to ask your significant other, you may let it all out and urge them to help you release yourself. However, if your partner chooses not to respond to something, remember not to press too hard.
1. What was the strangest gift you ever got?
2. If someone told a joke and everybody laughed, would you told another one?
3. What did you like to do during break time?
4. What do you like to do on a snowy day?
5. What was your least dangerous adventure?
6. Where was your longest travel so far?
7. What was the stupid thing you said to a crush?
8. Where was your favorite and best holiday?
9. What was the best gift you ever got?
10. Where is your family originally from?
11. Do your family have some family traditions?
12. How do you like to spend your summer vacations?
13. What was your least favorite subject in school? Did you have a least favorite teacher?
14. Do you have pet ever? If not, would you ever want one?
15. If you had a pet snake, what would you name it?
16. Do you prefer to stay home on the weekend?
17. If someone told a joke and no one laughed, what would you do?
18. What did you like to do during recess?
19. Did you love or hate P.E.?
20. Do you play an instrument or sing?
21. What’s your favorite city?
22. What extreme sport have you always wanted to try? (bungee jumping, parkour, paragliding, etc.)
23. Have you ever visited an old-age home?
24. What was the worst date you’ve ever been to?
25. If you could change your name what would it be?
26. If you ever write your autobiography, what would you name it?
27. Have you ever stacked anyone?
28. How much are you on social media?
29. Are you a daily news watcher?
30. If you get a chance to pet a wild animal what would it be?
31. What was your worst detention in school?
32. How many dating apps have you ever used?
33. Do you like to work in a group?
Sexual Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
It’s likely that you already feel as though you are fully informed about your partner. What if, though, you could go much further? What if the right questions allowed you to discover even more wonderful things about your partner? So here are some sexual questions to ask your significant other to know more about their sex preferences.
1. What’s the longest intimate session for you?
2. Have you ever done it in the water?
3. Who do you think of when you pleasure yourself?
4. Have you ever done it with someone you weren’t attracted to?
5. What’s the dirtiest thing you’ve thought about doing to me?
6. Where’s the most uncomfortable place you’ve ever done it?
7. Have you ever fantasized about someone else while making love?
8. Do you like your hair pulled?
10. How old were you when you lost it?
11. What’s the weirdest place you’ve ever done it?
12. If you were looking at movies online, what do you look for?
13. Would you let me pleasure you while you were driving?
14. Do you prefer top or bottom?
15. Have you ever done it in the backseat?
16. Have you ever had a one night stand?
17. Do you ever watch adult videos?
18. Have you ever played strip poker?
19. What’s the wildest thing you’ve ever done?
20. Do you like BDSM?
21. Can you send me a s#xy pic of your favorite body part?
22. Do you prefer to give or receive?
23. Have you ever used food during intimacy?
24. Have you ever gotten a lap dance?
25. Are you part of the mile high club?
26. Can I watch you pleasure yourself?
27. How would you feel if I made you breakfast while wearing only an apron?
28. Do you prefer doing it in the morning or night?
29. Rough or sensual?
Weird Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
Are you unaware of anything peculiar about your relationship? You may use these weird questions to ask your significant other to find out the features you may or may not have observed above them.
1. What conspiracy theory are you tempted to believe?
2. Would you rather own a baby elephant named Jeff or a fluffy bunny named Snookums?
3. Did you want to be an astronaut when you were a kid? What did you want to be?
4. What is the weirdest thing you’ve put on a sandwich?
5. What is the weirdest thing a coworker said to you?
6. What’s your nighttime ritual?
7. Have you ever slept in your shoes?
8. What movie, if you came across it on TV, would you stop and watch no matter what?
9. What book could you read over and over again?
10. What TV show do you most want to be friends with the characters?
11. What is an embarrassing moment you wish you could re-do?
12. If you were to have been awarded a high school superlative, what would it have been?
13. What super power do you wish that you had?
14. If you could go back and time, where would you go?
15. Would you rather have one million dollars guaranteed or flip a coin for a chance at one billion dollars?
16. Do you sleep with your mouth open?
17. What was the weirdest place you ended up sleeping?
18. Do you snore?
19. Will you tell me if I have food or lipstick on my teeth?
20. Would you rather be a puppy or a kitten?
21. What was the strangest wrong number text you’ve received?
22. What flavor of ice cream are you?
23. Do fish have necks?
24. Are chickens a bird since they don’t fly?
35. Have you ever successfully gotten over an addiction?
26. Do you have a weird nickname? If you do, can you tell me how you got it? Is it to your liking?
27. What would be the weirdest thing to fill a piñata with?
28. What is the most weird sounding name for either a boy or a girl?
29. What’s the most nightmarish creature you can imagine?
30. Is there an area of life in which you’re jaded?
31. Have you ever wanted to be a vigilante?
Important Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
No matter how long they have been together, couples continue to discover new things about one another every day. There are characteristics of your spouse that you might not be aware of, regardless of whether you are engaged, married, or still dating. You will learn a lot of new things by using these important questions to ask your significant other.
1. What was your relationship to religion or spirituality growing up?
2. What’s your relationship to religion or spirituality right now?
3. What does marriage mean to you?
4. How do you think being married will change our relationship?
5. Do marriage and having children coincide for you?
6. Why is it important to you that we get married on this date?
7. Which of your best characteristics do our children have?
8. Which of your worst characteristics do our children have?
9. Is being a parent what you expected it to be?
10. What do our children teach you or what do you expect to learn from them?
11. Where would you like to live during our retirement?
12. What are we going to do with the money that we’ve saved?
13. What are some of your favorite moments from our life together?
14. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
15. How much input are we going to let our families have in wedding planning?
16. What’s the best wedding you’ve ever been to and why?
17. What would your ideal wedding budget be?
18. What’s your favorite movie or television wedding scene?
19. How long would you want to take to plan our wedding?
20. What kind of education did you envision our children having?
21. How would you prefer we handle telling our children about the world’s realities?
22. What do you picture us doing on our first wedding anniversary?
23. Does marriage excite you? Why or why not?
24. When did you know that you wanted to marry me?
25. What did you picture your wedding looking like when you were little?
26. What do your parents believe in today?
27. Are there any mental health issues or addiction struggles in your family?
28. How open are you with your parents?
29. What do your parents know about me already?
Juicy Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
Some of these juicy questions to ask your significant other might be used as icebreakers to help you get the relationship started. But keep in mind not to press for details. Find a serene area, then start shooting. Stop asking questions and keep them for later if you notice any signs of irritation.
1. In an ideal world, how long would foreplay be?
2. What do my lips taste like?
3. What would you do if I answered the door without clothes on?
4. Have you ever been caught going solo? By who?
5. Do you prefer your women shaved or all natural?
6. What do you look for in a partner for the bedroom?
7. Spit or swallow?
8. What was the last dirty dream you had? Was I in it?
9. If you had a pair of X-ray glasses, which part of my body would you look at first?
10. If you could only touch me in one place, where would it be?
11. If we were in a movie theater, and I wanted to do it, what would you want me to do?
12. What’s one thing you want me to do to you that I haven’t done?
13. Is there a s#xy scene from a movie that you want to recreate with me?
14. What do you think about toys in the bedroom?
15. Does the thought of recording a video turn you on?
16. Have you ever tried edible underwear?
17. What’s the farthest you’ve gone on a first date?
18. What would you do if I sent you a dirty photo of me?
19. What’s the best thing a woman can do to you in bed?
20. Do you want to play dirty truth or dare?
21. Can you guess what I’m wearing right now?
22. What naughty fantasies do you have about me?
23. What’s one public place where you would want to do it?
24. What is your favorite place to be massaged?
25. What is your biggest turn-on?
26. What is your biggest turn-off?
27. How would you describe your package?
Interesting Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
There are times, even in long-term relationships, when you need to talk about anything other than issues relating to your job, or your finances. Try these interesting questions to ask your significant other to start a conversation.
1. What accomplishment of mine are you most proud of?
2. What has been your favorite memory with our children?
3. What was the best party you ever went to?
4. What’s the happiest you ever felt?
5. What’s the most anxious you ever felt?
6. What’s the angriest you ever felt?
7. Do you believe in God?
8. What’s a question you’ve never asked me?
9. What’s your favorite personality trait of your own?
10. Which of your personality traits do you wish you could change?
11. Have you ever gotten really obsessed with some topic?
12. Did you collect stuff as a child?
13. Which of your parents did you go to when you wanted to talk?
14. What’s the most scared you ever felt, as a child?
15. What’s the accomplishment you are most proud of?
16. Where do you want to be living in 10 years?
17. Which of your friends would you choose if you had to be on a desert island with just one?
18. Which of your friends is most like you?
19. What do you think about couples who are married but live in different cities?
20. What do you think about couples who own a business together and spend all their time together?
21. Which would you like most: a summer house, a year-long vacation, or a boat?
22. What would you do with a million dollars?
23. What would you do with an extra $1,000 to spend only on yourself?
24. When you were a kid, did you feel that you fitted in?
25. What was your favorite subject in middle school?
26. Did you go through puberty before or after everyone else, or right on time?
27. Who was your first crush?
28. What was the best vacation we’ve taken? Should we go back?
29. If we could go anywhere, where would we go?
30. How important is it for us to be near our other family members?
Serious Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
To learn more about your spouse, their day, what’s been going on in their life, or a little about their past, use these serious questions to ask your significant other.
1. What do your parents want for you in a partner?
2. How important is your parent’s approval to you?
3. What are your opinions on divorce?
4. Have you always envisioned yourself having kids?
5. What kind of parent do you think each of us would be?
6. Would you be open to adoption?
7. Do you want to live in a household where both people work?
8. Do you believe that we ever need couples therapy?
9. What is your definition of a spouse?
10. What kind of relationship do you want me to have with your family?
11. How important are holidays and traditions to your family?
12. How do you think you would handle pregnancy and labor?
13. How do you think you would handle the adoption process?
14. What are you most looking forward to about being retired?
15. How do you want to spend your days or evenings?
16. Would you want to still work part-time?
17. Do we need to downsize?
18. Should we retire at the same time?
19. Do you have your affairs or in order for when you pass?
20. How many children do you envision us having?
21. What are the values you’d like to instill in our children?
22. If we could do anything, where do you see us being in 20 years?
23. What are your thoughts on signing a prenuptial agreement?
24. What kind of questions can I expect your family to ask me?
25. How welcoming has your family been to outsiders in the past?
Good Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
People enjoy discussing themselves and sharing intimate information that makes them feel special. Use these good questions to ask significant other, then take a seat and listen. Get ready to answer them as well.
1. Who was your first kiss?
2. Who was the first person to have a crush on you?
3. Do you think of yourself as an introvert or an extrovert?
4. If you could go back in time, what age would you be again?
5. If you could see into the future, what would you want to know?
6. What’s your greatest talent?
7. What is your most unique trait?
8. What makes me different from the other people you’ve been with?
9. What is the best thing about our relationship?
10. Do you ever compare yourself to other guys/girls?
11. Which of my friends do you think is the most fun?
12. Are you an optimist, a pessimist, or a realist?
13. When you wake up in the middle of the night, what do you think about?
14. If you had to change one thing about yourself, what would you pick?
15. Do you think I’m more of an optimist, a pessimist, or a realist?
16. As a teenager, did you ever rebel against your parents?
17. Who’s the closest person to you in your extended family?
18. Did you ever want more or fewer siblings?
19. How did you siblings shape who you are?
20. What was your favorite date night we ever had?
21. What are your secret thoughts when you see me at the end of the day?
22. Do you ever wish I could read your mind? When?
23. What things about me make you know I’m the one for you?
Personal Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
You may assess whether you’re on the same path and whether you’re compatible by learning about a potential partner’s long-term goals. It’s also fun to ask questions that contrast a person’s current situation with where they were anticipated to be at this age. Here are some personal questions to ask your significant other.
1. What are three things on your bucket list?
2. What are the top three adventures you’ve had in your life?
3. What are two things that you regret?
4. What was the hardest life lesson to learn?
5. What’s your favorite childhood memory?
6. What’s your dream job?
7. What do you consider your greatest success?
8. What’s the most incredible thing you’ve ever eaten?
9. What’s your greatest s#xual fantasy?
10. What was the most important lesson you learned as a child?
11. What was the best thing your parents ever taught you?
12. Do you believe in discipline, and what is your discipline style?
13. What do you value in a relationship?
14. Where do you hope to be living in the next five years?
15. What was your first impression of me?
16. Who is your inspiration?
17. What do you prefer to not do with your children that your parents did with you?
18. Do you feel you have time to raise and nurture children?
19. What are your feelings on s#xual exclusivity and monogamy?
20. What’s the longest you’ve been in a relationship?
21. How do you deal with stress?
22. How would you describe your last relationship?
23. How regularly do you get checked for STIs?
24. What do you consider cheating?
25. Have you ever had your heart broken?
26. Do you think you are trustworthy?
Questions to Ask Your Significant Other about Yourself
Here are some questions to ask your significant other about yourself. Enjoy yourself, laugh, and don’t take anything too seriously as you respond to these questions, but keep in mind that they reveal aspects of you that you might not even be aware of.
1. How can I be a more supportive girlfriend?
2. When did you first realize you liked/loved me?
3. Do you smile when you think about me? Why?
4. What’s your favorite outfit that I wear?
5. What is my worst nightmare?
6. When I look at a woman, what is the first thing I notice?
7. What are the three things you like about me?
8. What are the three things you least like about me?
9. What song makes you think of me?
10. What’s something I do that you love?
11. Do you like it when I wear my hair up?
12. How would you handle another guy hitting on me?
13. How have you seen me grow in the last several months?
14. Do you think I’m living up to my potential?
15. What are the three things I like about you?
16. If one of your friends flirted with me and I told you, what would you do?
17. What makes me beautiful to you?
18. What do I do that makes you feel rejected or unloved?
19. How do you know when I am angry?
20. How do I handle my anger?
21. When do I get jealous?
22. What is my long-term aim in life?
23. What was your very first impression of me?
24. What’s your favorite thing about me that’s not a physical feature?
Questions to Ask Your Significant Other to Get Closer
Try these questions to ask your significant other to get closer to deepen your connection and keep the discussion flowing in your relationship. These queries will assist you in getting a little bit closer.
1. Which of your parents are you most like?
2. As a child, did you trust both of your parents?
3. What is your favorite thing I ever did for a special occasion for you?
4. What is your favorite fantasy?
5. What is your favorite position?
6. Do you ever think about me during the day?
7. What is something I could do to make you trust me even more?
8. Which of our kids are most like you? (or if you aren’t parents yet: Do you ever picture having kids?)
9. What’s my best physical feature?
10. What do you like most that I do in bed?
11. What’s your favorite time of day to be intimate?
12. Do you like kissing or hugging more?
13. When did you know you wanted to be monogamous with me?
14. Do you ever get jealous if you see me talking to other attractive people?
15. Do you ever dream about me?
16. What do you think we need to work on the most in our relationship?
17. If you got sick, do you think I would be there to care for you?
18. Do you believe that I love you?
19. When did you know you wanted to kiss me?
20. What’s your favorite activity that we do together?
21. When do you feel the most protected and taken care of?
22. What is your favorite memory of dating me?
23. What is your favorite memory of us?
24. What food reminds you of me?
25. When was the last time you thought about me in a positive way?
26. What is your favorite thing that I do for you?
27. What movie reminds you of us?
Questions to Ask Your Significant Other about Your Relationship
There is always something novel to determine about a person, no matter how long you have known them. Our questions to ask your significant other about your relationship are meant to strengthen your bond with your significant other.
1. What scares you the most in a relationship?
2. What’s your favorite date that we’ve been on?
3. When it comes down to it, why are you in a relationship?
4. Can you tell when someone is lying/telling the truth?
5. What do you think the future has in store for your relationship?
6. Was your relationship initially more of a “spark of the moment” type of thing?
7. Is there enough humor in our relationship?
8. Do you feel accepted for who you are?
9. Are your needs being met?
10. What in this relationship has been hard for you to deal with?
11. What in past relationships has been hard to deal with?
12. What has made you feel not free?
13. How have you felt fulfilled in our relationship?
14. Are you a relationship starter or a finisher?
15. What do you value most: free time, recognition, or money?
16. Was jealousy ever an impediment for either of you in doing something freely?
17. What would you enjoy doing more of together?
18. In the past week, what are you most grateful for in this relationship?
19. If you could sit down with your 15-year old self, what would you say?
20. Name three things that make you love me – that most people wouldn’t notice.
21. When have you been most joyful in our relationship?
22. Are you living your life purpose, or are you still searching?
23. What’s the best (and worst) item in your fridge, right this moment?
24. Are you useful in a relationship crisis?
Questions to Ask Your Significant Other to Know Each Other Better
By probing each other, a couple can get to know one another. Additionally, through asking questions, couples may learn more about one another’s beliefs and values. A playful approach to these get to know your significant other questions allows couples to obtain a really deep glimpse into one another’s minds.
1. What can I do to make sure you feel safe with me?
2. When we hang out with friends, do I make you feel like you’re still my priority?
3. When we are with my family, do I make you feel like you’re still my priority?
4. What is your favorite book?
5. What is your favorite song?
6. What was your first favorite movie, as a child?
7. What do you want to do when you retire?
8. Do you ever picture having grandchildren?
9. What’s another career that you think you would love?
10. What’s your favorite physical feature of your own?
11. Do you have any deal-breakers, things that would make you seriously reconsider our relationship?
12. What was the very first thing you thought about me?
13. When did you first think I was attractive?
14. How long do you think people should wait before having kids?
15. What did you learn about marriage from your parents?
16. What did you learn about physical affection from your parents?
17. Who was your favorite teacher when you were a child?
18. What’s your favorite memory with your mom?
19. What’s your favorite memory with your dad?
20. Which significant other before me had the biggest impact on you?
21. What did you think after your first intimate experience?
22. Did you like high school or college better?
23. Where have you always wanted to travel?
24. Did you ever consider a totally different career path?
25. What was your favorite class in high school?
Questions to Ask Your Significant Other for Fun
The best way to get to know someone is often to share a giggle or laugh. Our questions to ask your significant other for fun offer fresh ways to get to know them and spark interesting conversations.
1. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
2. Do you prefer to stay home or go out on the weekend?
3. What was your biggest adventure?
4. What was your biggest travel mishap?
5. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
6. Tell me your favorite travel story.
7. How many places have you lived? What was your favorite place?
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go and why?
9. Where are you originally from?
10. What are some of your family traditions?
11. How did you spend your summer vacations?
12. What was your favorite subject in school? Did you have a favorite teacher?
13. Do you have a pet? If not, would you ever want one?
14. If you had a pet tiger, what would you name it?
15. Tell me a funny story about your first car.
16. What do you always procrastinate doing?
17. What’s your favorite song? Sing it for me!
18. What’s your favorite way to relax?
19. Have you ever traveled outside of the country? Tell me about it!
20. What are your guilty pleasures?
21. What was the best sporting event you ever attended?
22. What was your proudest sporting moment? (If they play a sport)
23. Are you mentoring anyone?
24. What was your best day?
25. Have you ever sung karaoke? How good or bad was it?
26. Who is your hero or someone you’ve admired for a long time?
27. What was the dumbest thing you said to a crush?
28. What is your favorite holiday?
5 Tips for Choosing Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
1. Don’t feel compelled to ask every query at once. Pick a few that are entertaining at first.
Remember that a relationship should be fun, and these questions to ask significant other could result in some thought-provoking and interesting dialogues.
2. Sometimes all it takes to compliment your spouse is a simple text that makes them feel good about themselves. Make a bold step and meaningfully complement your mate!
And because some of the questions for your significant other might also be used as a nice compliment, you can definitely use them for your significant other.
3. You should choose things to ask your significant other that will make your spouse grin and ponder. However, you also don’t want to come out as being too carefree or putting in too much effort.
So, how can you formulate a good query that exhibits your curiosity without going too far? One strategy is to think on anything that has lately crossed your mind. What catches your attention? What puzzles you now?
It shows that you are interested in them and provides a starting point for further conversation if you can find a way to ask them a question about anything that is on your mind.
4. Inquiring about anything they previously said is an excellent way to come up with good inquiries. Don’t ignore the idea if your spouse unintentionally said something to you while you were talking.
You could learn something about their personality or interests, which will help you start a more meaningful conversation.
Furthermore, it seems like you’ve been paying attention to what they’ve said rather than just preparing your next line of dialogue.
5. Curiosity and s#x are combined in interesting questions. Even while the flirtation may start off undercover, as things go on, it usually becomes obvious what the objectives are.
So, make use of such questions to help you flirt with your companion. Your relationship becomes stronger as a result of questions of this nature.
Final Thoughts on Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
With these questions to ask your significant other, you may learn more about your relationship while also letting him or her know about you. The superlative way to know about your mate is to learn what makes them tick.
Sometimes the most basic questions to ask your significant other may result in the deepest and most private conversations. Knowing each other’s goals, aspirations, affections, and secrets will surely make you more compatible.
Who knows, you may even decide to study a skill together or begin arranging a future dream vacation. This is why these are such crucial questions to ask your partner.
We sincerely hope you enjoyed looking over the questions we gave you. Post your favorite query in the comments section! We would love to have your questions to ask a significant other. Have fun!