If you’re looking for questions to ask your partner then this place is right for you. You should always learn more about your partner, no matter what stage of your relationship you’re in.
Here are some questions to ask your significant other so that you can learn more about them.
For a deeper connection between you and your partner, use these questions to ask your partner to strengthen your bond. It’s important to get to know your partner. You can ask them about their childhood, their general preferences, and their habits. Let’s explore the different categories!
Best Questions to Ask Your Partner
What questions should you ask about relationships to understand better what needs to be improved or provided more? Check out the following best questions to ask your partner! Let’s get started!
1. Based on your last relationship, what lesson did you learn?
2. Name one difference between the two of us that we have never discussed before?
3. What’s one word that sums up our relationship?
4. Wedding bells are ringing, what’s your ideal theme?
5. What do you love about me? Just pick one.
6. What type of mother or father would you think you would be?
7. What are your expectations in our relationship?
8. Do you enjoy silent conversations with me?
9. Have you had nightmares about your partner? What did you do next?
10. How and why do you think I fell in love with you?
11. What makes you blush?
12. Why do you think people cheat on their partners?
13. Is it possible to give your partner a negative critique without them getting defensive?
14. Have you ever slept somewhere else because of a fight?
15. Do you have a romantic fantasy?
16. When was your best date with me?
17. What’s your ideal relationship?
18. What is your ideal type of “love”?
19. If you could bring me to any country, where would it be?
20. What is your pet peeve in a relationship?
21. What if I was a spender? How would you handle it?
22. What would be the perfect date night for you?
23. What are your top three priorities in life?
24. Are either of you superstitious?
25. Would you fight for me if ever I want to let go?
26. What is your plan for the next “Valentine’s”?
27. What do you think about jealousy in relationships?
28. What are the top three adventures you’ve had in your life? Do you think I should have been a part of any of these?
29. Would you rather break up if things go off-the-track, or keep trying?
30. Love life or career?
31. Do you think you can cheat?
32. Would you express platonic love to a really close friend of the opposite sex?
33. What song would you dedicate to our relationship?
34. Have you warned your partner of a bad influence?
35. Do you have any sexual fantasies?
Random Questions to Ask Your Partner
If you are in a relationship with someone special, you want to know what makes them happy and how to make them happy. To achieve this, you need to use random questions to ask your partner in order to get him to open up.
1. What is the weirdest thing you’ve put on a sandwich?
2. Do you sleep with your mouth open?
3. What was your most embarrassing moment?
4. Who inspires you?
5. Books or movies?
6. What is one place you never want to go again?
7. Have you ever slept in your shoes?
8. Who is your favorite team? (basketball, football, soccer, etc.)
9. What are you like when you’re grumpy and tired?
10. What’s something most men dislike that you love?
11. Who do you spend the most time with?
12. What’s your favorite dessert?
13. What’s your nighttime ritual?
14. Would you rather homestead or be a financial advisor?
15. How would your friends describe you?
16. Tell me about your grandma.
17. How long should people date before meeting their parents?
18. What is your favorite movie?
19. Will you tell me if I have food or lipstick on my teeth?
20. Would you rather be a puppy or a kitten?
21. Do you have a favorite food?
22. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
23. What is your favorite book?
24. What is one place you’ve always wanted to go back to?
25. What conspiracy theory are you tempted to believe?
26. Would you rather be right or happy?
27. Would you rather own a baby elephant named Jeff or a fluffy bunny named Snookums?
28. What was the weirdest place you ended up sleeping?
29. What is your silliest pet peeve?
30. Do you have any irrational fears or phobias?
31. Do you prefer to eat out or cook for yourself?
32. Do you snore?
33. What food do you always crave?
34. Did you want to be an astronaut when you were a kid? What did you want to be?
35. What was your childhood nickname?
Deep Questions to Ask Your Partner
Do you want to know more about how your partner feels about your relationship? Would you like to know where you are going and what to expect in the future? Must try these deep questions to ask your partner!
1. What’s something you’ve always dreamed of doing but never have?
2. What makes us special or unique together?
3. What’s something we could change about our relationship to make it stronger?
4. What do you wish you’d had more of as a kid?
5. What do you think a good man is?
6. If you were a politician for a day, what would you do?
7. If your family or friends didn’t approve of me, what would you do?
8. How do you know if you’re successful?
9. What can’t you live without?
10. If you could make a playlist of your life in high school, what songs would you put on it?
11. What makes you the best version of yourself?
12. What are things you do even though you don’t want to?
13. What is the best thing about our country?
14. Can you remember seeing your dad cry when you were growing up? How did you feel?
15. What would you change about the medical system in our country?
16. How have you changed in the last several years?
17. When was the first time you realized you needed a bigger perspective on the world?
18. What changed for you?
19. Have you ever done NGO work? What was that experience like?
20. What do you think about X’s current event?
21. What would you do if you lost your job?
22. What causes do you care about? Why?
23. If you could immigrate anywhere, what country would you choose? Why?
24. What kind of dad do you want to be?
25. What keeps you awake at night?
26. What do I mean to you?
27. What makes you feel accomplished?
28. Have you ever been disappointed by your religion? What did you do to work through it?
29. What would you change about the education system in our state?
30. What’s your best quality?
31. What do you think is one of the most significant issues in our country today?
32. Tell me about a time you had an opportunity you didn’t deserve?
33. What is something you’re afraid to lose?
34. What does love mean to you?
35. What do you want to be remembered for?
36. Are you an introvert, extrovert, or ambivert? How has that been both an asset and a weakness in your life?
Intimate Questions to Ask Your Partner
It is important to create an ambiance for an intimate evening at home, but if there is no enticing conversation, even the most beautiful setting will not be able to lure guests in. So, let’s start with the intimate questions to ask your partner!
1. Out of the five senses, which is the most sexual to you?
2. Do you have any doubts about our love lasting?
3. What’s your favorite memory of us?
4. What is the best part of our relationship?
5. When have you felt the most proud of me?
6. What is the best way I can make you feel loved?
7. If you could relive one day together, which would it be?
8. What do you think your younger self would think of our relationship?
9. How do you like to show love?
10. How do you personally express your love for your partner?
11. My sexiest feature is…?
12. What are three qualities about me that you were first attracted to?
13. How can I keep the physical intimacy between us strong throughout the day, outside of the bedroom?
14. What makes you feel the most loved?
15. Do you prefer thoughtful gifts or something more practical?
16. Is there anything we haven’t tried that you’d like to?
17. How and where do you like to be touched?
18. How and when did you know we’d make it as a couple?
19. What can I do for you that shows my love for you?
20. Do you have any fantasies you would like fulfilled?
21. What movie do you think would reflect our relationship?
22. What do you think about love at first sight?
23. Is there anything sexual we have not tried that you would like to try?
24. Would you rather receive a gift or have someone do something nice for you to show their love?
25. How do you like to be complimented?
26. How do you like to be shown love?
27. What do you remember from when we were falling in love?
28. Is there anything you’re afraid to accomplish that I can help you with?
29. Has there been a time in the past when you were so hurt you doubted the existence of true love?
30. If you didn’t have to work, what would you do with your life?
31. Is our relationship physical enough for you? And what would make it better in your eyes?
32. What’s a question you’ve always wanted to ask me but never have?
33. Do you think true soul mates exist?
34. What is the closest you’ve ever felt to me?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Partner
There’s no doubt that communication is a crucial component of any relationship, whether you’re discussing financial or family concerns with your partner, figuring out how to bring up the future, or finding out what your cute babe just wants. Add something funny with these fun questions to ask your partner!
1. Finish this statement: “Look out! It’s a _____!”
2. If you had a pet unicorn, what would you name it?
3. Would you rather be turned into a hologram or into 2-dimensions?
4. When you were a kid, what did you think being this age would be like? OR if you could become any animal, what would it be and why?
5. What is the most exotic thing you’ve ever eaten? What’s the first thing that comes to mind when I say “Bruce Jenner?”
6. What’s the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten?
7. Name three random things. Just do it!
8. What kind of animal am I?
9. You can only eat one thing for the rest of your time on earth. What do you eat and why?
10. What’s something you love that other people think is gross?
11. When was the last time you peed in the pool?
12. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever paid to see?
13. What is the best organ?
14. Who was your real crush as a teen?
15. If you could do any kind of magic, what kind of magic would you do?
16. If you made up an ice cream flavor, what would be in it?
17. Who was your celebrity crush as a teen?
18. Have you ever watched really terrible children’s television just because you were bored?
19. What’s the secret ingredient?
20. You have five dollars to spend on anything you want at the dollar store — what do you buy?
21. If you could make any animal your pet, what would it be and why?
22. If you had a really fluffy bunny, what would you name it?
23. What kind of superpower would you have if you had a choice?
24. Kill, screw, or marry: Miss Piggy, the flying dog from Never Ending Story, or Tweetie bird?
25. How often do you pee in the shower?
26. If you could give your bunny a super power of some kind, what would it be?
27. What about the sink?
28. Who’s your current crush?
29. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
30. What did you want to be when you grew up?
31. Nachos. What would you put on yours?
32. What are three things you can’t live without?
33. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
34. Who are you most like, Michael Scott, Dwight Shrute, Andy Dwyer, or Ron Swanson?
Sexy Questions to Ask Your Partner
You should ask your partner these questions when you’re feeling romantic to get to know him or her better. That’s why I’ve compiled a list of sexy questions to ask your partner when you’re in a naughty mood!
1. Can you undress me with just your mouth?
2. If you could only touch me in one place, where would it be?
3. Is there a sexy scene from a movie that you want to recreate with me?
4. What was the last dirty dream that you remember having?
5. What’s the most attractive trait a woman can have?
6. How does it feel when I go down on you?
7. What is your favorite sort of foreplay?
8. What makes a woman sexy to you?
9. How would you react if I showed up at your place naked right now?
10. Do you like going down on me?
11. What’s the sexiest color underwear I could wear for you?
12. What is your all-time favorite sex position?
13. What’s one thing you want me to do to you that I haven’t done?
14. How can I drive you crazy with my body?
15. Do you prefer having sex with the lights on or off?
16. What’s your favorite thing to do to me?
17. What’s your favorite sex position with me?
18. What’s the sexiest outfit I wear?
19. Would you like to take a long shower together?
20. How would you describe your sex drive?
21. What is your favorite type of lingerie?
22. Would you ever try edible underwear?
23. How do you feel when I’m on top?
24. What’s your favorite thing to do after sex?
25. What’s a naughty fantasy you have about me?
26. What do you find most attractive about me?
27. What do you think about when you’re touching yourself?
28. If I told you I wanted to have sex right now, what would you do?
29. What makes our sex life most exciting?
30. What’s one thing that’s an instant turn-on for you?
31. Have you ever just wanted to tear my clothes off?
32. Do you want to know what I’m wearing?
33. How do you want me to touch you? Describe it.
34. What color underwear do you like the most on me?
35. How often would you like us to be having sex?
Crazy Questions to Ask Your Partner
You might find that some of these crazy questions to ask your partner serve as icebreakers and ease the transition into the relationship. Though, don’t be too pushy. Have a look at the following list!
1. Do you see a difference between having sex and making love?
2. Have you ever had a one-night stand?
3. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
4. What do I do that makes you smile?
5. Where is the naughtiest place you have done it?
6. What type of girl are you attracted to?
7. Have you ever pictured me naked?
8. Have you ever played strip poker?
9. What’s the weirdest place you’ve ever done it?
10. How many girls have you been with?
11. What turns you on?
12. Are there any games you like to play in the bedroom?
13. Do you like when the girl makes the first move?
14. Do you like cuddling?
15. Do you have any fetishes?
16. Before you got to know me, did you ever fantasize about me?
17. What do you wear to bed?
18. Do you like it when someone pulls your hair?
19. Do you prefer kissing or cuddling?
20. Have I ever been in your dreams?
21. Do you get amorous in the morning or evening?
22. Who is your celebrity crush?
23. What is the first thing you noticed about me?
24. What do you find most attractive in a girl?
25. What do you think of open relationships?
26. What is the best kiss you have ever had?
27. Have you ever slept with anyone and then regretted it?
28. What is your most embarrassing make-out memory?
29. What is the easiest way to make you smile?
30. Which body part are you most proud of?
31. Do you prefer making out or cuddling?
32. Do you like massages?
33. What do you look for in a girl?
34. Are you a good kisser?
35. Have you ever played dirty truth or dare?
36. Is it hot in here or is it just you?
Important Questions to Ask Your Partner
Work might distract us or we might be engrossed in our phones or laptops. Taking a back seat to talks means we aren’t keeping up with our partners’ lives. Try these important questions to ask your partner!
1. Do you make sacrifices for your relationship?
2. How do you feel when others find your partner attractive?
3. What is the biggest failure or drawback you have ever experienced?
4. How do you feel about monogamy?
5. When was the last time you dreamt about your partner?
6. When do you feel most vulnerable?
7. When it comes to future, do you and your partner have the same relationship goal?
8. Do you throw temper easily for small mistakes of your partners?
9. What is your favorite part of your body?
10. What is the most valuable lesson from your past?
11. What annoys, irritates or frustrates you?
12. Do you see yourself having kids? What are your views on parenting, discipline, and education for your children?
13. What do you see as your role and your partner’s role in a relationship?
14. Can you recall the most romantic moment with this partner?
15. When was the last time you had an in-depth conversation with your partner?
16. Have you ever changed anything for your partner?
17. What are you not willing to change for a relationship?
18. How much money do you need a year to be comfortable?
19. Apart from your appearance, what is the first thing that people notice about you?
20. What are things that you cannot live without?
21. What did you like/dislike about how your parents related to each other?
22. How do you view and value money?
23. Do you have any bad habits I should know about?
24. Have you started to do something because of each other’s influence?
25. What are your porn habits?
26. Describe yourself in one word.
27. What are your religious beliefs?
28. How would you like a loved one to resolve a conflict with you?
29. What is the worst thing a past date or an ex could say about you?
30. Who or what do you love?
31. What do you like to spend money on?
32. Will we raise our children to be spiritual?
33. What is your most precious possession?
34. What do you feel is the biggest success you have achieved in your life?
35. How do you handle stress?
36. Will you lie for the sake of your partner’s happiness and how do you define the line?
Juicy Questions to Ask Your Partner
You may have trouble coming up with fun questions to ask your lover. That’s why I’ve compiled a list of funny and juicy questions to ask your partner that will be guaranteed to elicit a laugh.
1. How many times have you done it in a row in a single day? And whom do you imagine while touching yourself?
2. Most likely Do you get turned on in the morning or at night?
3. Have you ever had s#x in public?
4. Would you rather want me to be your wildest kinky mommy or notorious Sugar baby?
5. What part of my body turns you on mostly? And how do you control yourself at that moment?
6. What comes to your mind when you see other men’s privates?
7. Can you describe your most recent experience when you got turned on in public?
8. When will we get married (or whatever other long-term commitment)?
9. Would you consider yourself as a best romantic kisser? If so, can you prove it?
10. What’s your number one kink that gets you off every time without fail?
11. Where is the best place to touch you to turn you on?
12. Who was a major fashion influence when you were younger, and how did they inspire you to dress as you do today?
13. What’s the naughtiest thing you ever did as a child?
14. Never have I ever kissed someone of the same s#x before?
15. Which celebrity do you think I’m hotter than?
16. How do you feel about animal print lingerie?
17. Do you believe in love at first sight or should it take some time before love can develop into something more substantial between two people?
18. Never have I ever been on a blind date?
19. Never have I ever cheated on someone in a relationship with me?
20. Which celebrity do you think has the best body?
21. Have you ever thought of someone else while making out with me?
22. What’s your favorite curse word?
23. If we were stranded on an island for the rest of our lives and had no way to contact anyone else, who would you really want there with us?
24. What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you are high?
25. What are your favorite positions during s#x?
26. What’s your favorite type of underwear, if any?
27. Do you like dirty talk while we are making out?
28. How many friends with benefits relationships you previously had?
Interesting Questions to Ask Your Partner
It’s common to talk about anything other than work, money, or relationships even when you’ve been in a relationship for a long time. To spark up the conversation try the following interesting questions to ask your partner!
1. Do you get enough compliments from me?
2. What do you hope people think when they think of you?
3. Where and how can I support you?
4. What food reminds you of me?
5. Is there a question you want to ask me but haven’t because you’re afraid of the answer?
6. In which situation do you feel loved by me?
7. Where is your favorite place to go with me?
8. If you could wake up tomorrow and have one new ability or talent, what would it be?
9. What movie is similar to our love story?
10. What do you enjoy doing most with me?
11. In which situation do you feel unloved?
12. When you imagine yourself at 80 years old, what do you see?
13. When do you feel alive?
14. Who has been kindest to you?
15. Are you satisfied with your life as it is currently?
16. Do you think couples should share passwords on their phones?
17. What is your most vivid childhood memory?
18. How do I enrich your life?
19. If you could describe our relationship in a word–what would it be?
20. What advice would you give your younger self?
21. What are you most grateful for?
22. Do you think that we spend too much time together? or too little?
23. When are we, as a couple, a really good team?
24. If you were by yourself and could do anything you wanted for one day, what would you do?
25. If you could hold on to just one memory for the rest of your life, what would it be?
26. How do you feel when we’re not together?
27. Do you share every little thing that happened to you at the end of each day?
28. If you could, would you keep a fast for me for 7 days?
Spicy Questions to Ask Your Partner
You can keep the conversation going with your boyfriend or girlfriend by asking him or her some of these spicy questions. To spice things up you can use spicy questions to ask your partner!
1. Where would you like to have s#x?
2. How often do you masturbate?
3. Do you consider yourself a good kisser?
4. Have you ever used s#x toys in bed?
5. Would telephone sex excite you?
6. What has been your most embarrassing experience in bed?
7. If I were now bound, what would you like to do to me?
8. Do you know how to give pleasure to a girl?
9. Have you ever had a threesome?
10. Do you prefer to dominate or be dominated?
11. What is your most intimate s#xual fantasy?
12. What would you like me to surprise you with in bed?
13. When did you have your first sexual experience?
14. What excites you most in bed?
15. Have you ever practiced cybers#x?
16. Which part of my body do you like the most?
17. What is the most erogenous part of your body?
18. Do you like to be excited by words?
19. Do you enjoy the preliminaries or are you getting to the point?
20. What is the most daring thing you have done in bed?
21. Do you like watching p#rn?
22. What are you wearing when you go to sleep?
23. What is your favorite position?
24. Would you be able to make me reach orgasm just by touching my breasts and kissing me?
25. And if it were you who were bound, what would you want them to do to you?
26. Would you dare to try the BDSM?
27. What song would you like to have a striptease with?
28. What phrase would put you to 100 in bed?
29. What is the movie scene that puts you the most?
30. And what has been your most exciting experience?
31. Have you ever dreamed of me?
32. Have you ever had relationships in a public place?
33. Have you ever had a#al s#x?
34. What type of lingerie excites you the most?
35. Are you more of lights off or on?
Good Questions to Ask Your Partner
When you cultivate closeness with your partner, you can sustain a successful relationship. Looking for questions to ask your partner? Have a look at the following good questions to ask your partner that might help you to start a conversation!
1. When did I look most beautiful/handsome?
2. What’s your favorite way to receive affection?
3. What do you fear the most about our relationship?
4. How would you prefer to decorate our sweet home?
5. Do you believe in the institution of marriage?
6. Do you think it’s possible to love two people at the same time?
7. Will you forgive me if I cheat on you?
8. What’s your favorite time of day to be intimate?
9. What’s your favorite activity that we do together?
10. Do you have insecurities that you want to overcome?
11. Are we positively impacting each other’s life?
12. When was the last time you said “I love you” to me?
13. What would your ideal wedding setup look like?
14. What are the top 5 adventures you’ve had in your life?
15. How much do you think you understand me?
16. What was the hardest life lesson you’ve learned?
17. Who was the first person to have a crush on you? Did he or she propose to you?
18. Do you make conscious efforts for a relationship?
19. Where do you hope to be living in the next five years?
20. If given a chance to be immortal, would you take it?
21. If you could see into the future, what 3 things would you want to know?
22. What makes a relationship stronger?
23. Do you believe in reincarnation?
24. If you could go back in time, what age would you be again?
25. Do you want kids? How many?
26. Do you prefer that we eat meals at the same time and cook together?
27. Do you believe that you are good with budgeting?
28. What are the things you used to believe about love but no longer do?
29. What are the favorite traits of your personality?
30. Who brings up arguments often?
31. Choose only one, being loved, respected, or admired?
32. Do you feel the same way you felt for me at the beginning of this relationship?
33. What is your dream job?
34. When you are unwell, do you want me to be there to care for you?
35. What do you value in a relationship?
Silly Questions to Ask Your Partner
Let your partner laugh and know about everything you’re going through with these silly questions to ask your partner. Remember not to press your partner too hard if they don’t want to reply.
1. Who was your favourite web series character? Do you want to become like it?
2. Would you rather go on a holiday with group of people or alone? Which is the destination you would never visit for your holidays?
3. In your teenager, who was your celebrity crush?
4. What would you do if you knew how to fly? Which bird you like the most in sky?
5. Do you like talking to animals, birds, plants or anything from nature?
6. Which song lyrics irritate you the most? Apart from lyrics what annoys you the most?
7. What’s the weirdest thing you have ever done or noticed on a date?
8. Do you like cold drinks on cold days? Which drink do you prefer the most?
9. You prefer starters, main course or deserts?
10. Which is the best organ according to you? Which of your sense work the most?
11. Do you like playing truth or dare? What is the most interesting dare you have every got?
12. What is your take on horoscope? Have you ever changed your plans because of it?
13. Do you pee in shower? How often do you do that?
14. Do you like to sing in car when you are alone or are you a bathroom singer?
15. If you had a chance to change into a cartoon character for few days, which one would you prefer?
16. Who is your current crush and your first crush?
17. Which animal would you have as your pet and what will you name them?
18. Have you ever tried to put makeup on your face secretly o tried to wear heels?
19. Would you prefer changing into a 2 dimension or a three-dimension?
20. Do you feel like dressing up for Halloween? Which characters do you like the most?
21. Which is the worst thing you have ever has in your breakfast or lunch and would never want to eat again?
22. Have you ever watched children’s show because you were bored and had nothing to do?
23. If you had a chance to give super power to your soft toys, what would you give them?
24. If you were supposed to invent ice-cream flavour, what exactly will it look like and what will you call it?
25. Will you come home when I am home alone to have few drinks with me?
26. What would you name your unicorn pet if you had one?
27. Which movie did you watch recently which was funny? Would you recommend it to others as well?
28. Do you like what I am wearing?
29. Which is the weirdest name of humans you have ever heard?
30. Do you prefer being friends with your ex? How often do you think about her?
31. How would you describe the way I smell?
32. What will you do if one day you are declared as the richest person in the world?
33. What is the first thing you will buy?
34. How are momos and dimsums different? Have you ever thought about it seriously?
35. Which celebrity couple can be compared to us? Do you think we really vibe like that celebrity couple?
36. Which drink do you hate the most?
Questions to Ask Your Partner about Yourself
You will find everything you need to get to know your partner on a deeper level here, from lighthearted and humorous to deep and serious. Let’s explore the following questions to get to know your partner about yourself!
1. What made you fall for me?
2. Do you know what I want to do as a dream job?
3. Do you know what our family values are?
4. What is my biggest insecurity?
5. What city was I born in?
6. What’s one food I hate?
7. What’s one cause I really care about?
8. What is my biggest regret?
9. Do you think I have a good dressing sense?
10. Do you know when we go to church?
11. Do you know what my natural hair color is?
12. Would you give me my space?
13. Do you know what my dream date looks like?
14. Do I need to change myself anyway?
15. How would you handle another guy hitting on me?
16. Would you help me in household chores?
17. Did I hurt you anytime?
18. What would you say is my greatest weakness?
19. Do you know when I want to get married?
20. Do you know what my favorite musical group is?
21. Do you know what our family traditions are?
22. What is one thing I am really bad at?
23. What is my dream job?
24. Do you know what my favorite food is?
25. Do you know what my dream wedding looks like?
26. What’s my favorite fast food place?
27. You like Me Cute or hot?
28. Do you know who was my longest relationship?
29. When do you get annoyed with me?
30. Do you remember how we first met?
31. What is my favorite color?
32. Would you love me the same even if I get wrinkles?
33. What’s my biggest fear?
34. Do you know what my favorite color is?
35. What do you feel when I show my mood swings?
36. Do you know who I’m best friends with?
37. Do you know what my favorite movie is?
Questions to Ask Your Partner to Deepen Your Connection
A good way to develop relationship objectives is to ask questions that will affect your partner’s success or route. A future project would give you an idea of what you might do together. Explore more questions to ask your partner to deepen your connection!
1. What’s a word or phrase I use that you adore?
2. What goals do you have for our relationship?
3. What’s your love language?
4. What’s one thing that used to irk you about yourself that you’ve learned to accept?
5. What’s something that’s missing in your life?
6. What’s the most surprising thing about love?
7. What’s the first image that immediately comes to your mind when you think of me?
8. How have you changed in the last year? How have I changed?
9. Which color describes our intimate relationship?
10. Which one of these objects reminds you most of me: An umbrella, light bulb, cell phone, loaf of bread, or pencil. Why?
11. What do you find exciting in your life right now?
12. What’s something that delights you in your everyday life?
13. What’s your most treasured possession?
14. How do you compare yourself to your mother/father/caregiver?
15. What is something you did to impress me in the early days of our relationship?
16. What’s one of your biggest worries about our future?
17. What three traits of mine made you fall in love with me?
18. If you could have one magical power, what would it be?
19. What’s one thing in our relationship that used to bother you, but you’ve since grown to accept?
20. If you had to create a company name for our relationship, what would it be?
21. What did you do to pull out of the darkest time in your life?
22. What or who has influenced your life decisions the most?
23. Have your goals changed in life? How?
24. What did you dream about being when you grew up?
25. What did you like the most about where you grew up? What did you like the least?
26. What are some unfulfilled things in your life right now?
27. What animal do I resemble?
28. What saying best describes our relationship?
29. What’s a piece of wisdom you’ve learned by observing the person you like least?
30. How do you think we can have more fun in our lives?
31. What word matches the color you picked?
32. Who in your life is the most stressful? Why?
33. How do you envision me 10 years from now?
34. What’s a recurring dream of yours?
35. Has your outlook changed regarding our relationship? If yes, how?
36. What were your first words as a child?
37. Who was your childhood hero? Why?
38. What did you think when you first saw me?
39. How have you changed from when you were in high school?
40. What’s your mission in life?
Questions to Ask Your Partner about Your Relationship
Take advantage of these funny relationship questions to ask your partner to get to know better, their day, what has been going on in their lives, or a bit more about their background.
1. How do you handle it when relationships don’t work out?
2. What kind of place do you want to live in and why?
3. How are we going to keep our relationship strong or fresh?
4. What are your essential services and subscriptions?
5. What kind of relationship do you want me to have with your family?
6. What should our budget be when buying new furniture and decor for the home?
7. What’s your relationship to religion or spirituality right now?
8. How do you feel about having friends and family over? How often?
9. What tasks should we each take on to keep the home in good shape?
10. What is your preferred level of cleanliness?
11. How do you see our relationship changing in the next five, 10, or even 20 years?
12. What’s your definition of a good relationship?
13. What tasks should we divide?
14. Do you prefer that we do our grocery shopping together or separately?
15. How would you prefer to decorate our home?
16. Do you have any pet peeves about living with others?
17. How much money do we want to set aside for luxuries like date nights and travel?
18. How will we know that our relationship is working?
19. Are there any patterns that have popped up in your past relationships, and do you see that happening with us?
20. How do we want to divide finances?
21. Are there any kinds of specific chores that you hate or love doing?
22. Are we moving in together with the plan to marry?
23. How do we pay our expenses—equal share or does one person pays more?
24. What are your expectations for our relationship now that we are living together?
25. How would you describe your last relationship?
26. What’s the longest you’ve been in a relationship?
27. How much money should we contribute to a joint fund?
28. What type of relationship did your parents have with your ex?
29. What was your relationship to religion or spirituality growing up?
30. How do you think our conflicts have strengthened our relationship?
31. What are your parents’ fears about you being in a relationship?
Questions to Ask Your Partner Before Marriage
A team of experts created this list of questions for couples to ask themselves to address deal-breakers and heart-stoppers. Take a closer look at the list of questions to ask your partner before marriage!
1. Will our experiences with our exes help or hinder us?
2. How far should we take flirting with other people? Is watching pornography O.K.?
3. What’s your take on vacations, and how often would you like to take them?
4. Whose career would take precedence, if it became necessary?
5. Do you want to save a lot early on, or save up in bursts for things like a vacation or a new TV?
6. Will we have children, and if we do, will you change diapers?
7. What do you admire about me, and what are your pet peeves?
8. When do you feel unsafe sharing your feelings with me?
9. Are you committed to counseling, if and when we need it?
10. How do you express love?
11. How well do we currently handle disagreements with each other?
12. How do you expect to get sexual needs met, if I’m not meeting them?
13. Did your family throw plates, calmly discuss issues or silently shut down when disagreements arose?
14. Can you deal with my doing things without you?
15. Do we like each other’s parents?
16. Do you want separate bank accounts, or to share all assets?
17. How do you expect to cope with our sexual ebbs and flows?
18. Do we appropriately respect any religious, spiritual, or political differences between us?
19. How do you see us 10 years from now?
20. Is your parent’s marriage part of your inspiration to marry?
21. How do you handle change and the unexpected?
22. Complete this sentence: “I feel most comfortable sharing my feelings with my partner when he/she ____…”
23. How important is sex to you?
24. How do you see kids fitting into our life?
25. How much do you value time together, versus time apart?
26. What’s the most you would be willing to spend on a car, a couch, shoes?
27. Why marriage?
28. Do you want kids?
29. How important is religion? How will we celebrate religious holidays, if at all?
30. Do you know all the ways I say “I love you”?
31. When you reflect back on your childhood, what memories bring the most joy? Which bring the most pain?
32. How do you imagine spending the holidays?
33. What if we’re not able to have biological children?
34. When do you feel the most loved by me?
35. Do we agree on the division of labor in our house?
36. Do either of us have any major secrets we haven’t yet shared?
37. Is my debt your debt? Would you be willing to bail me out?
38. How will you handle it if we drift apart?
5 Tips for Choosing Questions to Ask Your Partner
Due to our hectic lifestyles, we hardly have time for our partners. To help you select best questions to ask your significant other, here are some helpful tips.
Don’t Feel Obligated
Ask as many questions as possible without feeling obligated. If you choose a few at a time, you might have some fun. You should remember that dating should be enjoyable and that these types of questions can lead to some interesting and engaging conversations with your partner.
Utilize Funny Questions
When flirting, sending a text that makes the other person feel good can make the other person feel good about themselves can sometimes suffice. Don’t be afraid to compliment your partner! Furthermore, you can also use some funny questions to ask partner to compliment your spouse.
Choose Amusing Questions
When it comes to amusing questions, you want something that makes your partner think and laugh at the same time. At the same time, you should avoid appearing overly easy or overly effortful. So how can you formulate a decent question that demonstrates your curiosity without being too obvious?
It indicates that you are interested in them, and it also opens the door for further discussion if you can find a way to ask them about something that is on your mind.
Inquire about Anything with the Help of Funny Questions
Inquiring about anything your partner has mentioned previously is another excellent way to come up with funny questions to ask your lover or girlfriend. When you and your partner have a conversation and they make an unintentional remark, don’t let that idea pass you by!
Combine Sexiness & Curiosity
There is a combination of sexiness and curiosity in interesting flirtatious questions to get to know your partner. As things progress, the flirting typically becomes more apparent, even if it starts out discreetly. Using such questions will assist you in flirting with your partner.
Final Thoughts on Questions to Ask Your Partner
When you discover what makes your partner tick, you may discover more about them while also getting to know them better. With these funny questions to ask your partner, you may uncover your partner’s secrets in a heart lighted way.
It is possible to have profound and intimate conversations with the help of thesequestions to get to know your partner.
Being aware of your significant other’s goals, dream loves, and secrets will undoubtedly strengthen your relationship.
It is for this reason that these funny questions to ask your significant other are so important. Feel free to share your favorite question in the comments! In addition to suggestions for funny questions to ask your partner, I’m open to hearing your ideas. I hope you would like this guide.