With the following list offun questions to ask—from your friends and family to complete strangers—you can add a spark to any conversation. It’s always a good idea to have some fun questions around when you’re hanging out with friends, hanging out with the family, or even on a first date.
These questions aren’t overwhelming, so don’t feel overwhelmed. It’s not hard to choose a few for each occasion, so choose a few and move on! Your conversation possibilities are endless when you use these fun questions to ask.
It doesn’t matter what the occasion is, these fun questions can help you connect better with your friends. Must have a look at the list of fun questions to ask!
Fun Questions to Ask Friends
Would you like to discover something new about your friends and keep the conversation flowing at the same time? Try the following fun questions to ask your friends and they’ll surely help.
1. If you could only have three things on your life bucket list, what would they be?
2. If you had to live in another time period, what would you choose?
3. Would you rather be an expert at one thing, or pretty good at many things?
4. Where do you want to travel the most?
5. If you had to create an alter ego for yourself, who would it be and what would you name them?
6. What book has impacted you the most?
7. If you were an animal, what would you be?
8. If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
9. What’s your favorite TikTok video?
10. Do you believe in ghosts?
11. What’s your favorite way to exercise?
12. If money was no object, what would you buy?
13. What do you do when no one else is around?
14. Which celeb would you want as your other BFF and why?
15. What foreign language(s) would you want to master and why?
16. Do you like roller coasters?
17. If you were President, what’s the first thing you would work to change in this country?
18. What is your most hated chore and why?
19. What’s your all-time favorite dessert?
20. What’s your No. 1 karaoke song?
21. If you were going to get some ink, what would you choose and why?
22. You just won $10,000 — what are you going to do with the money?
23. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
24. What’s the last thing you watched on Netflix?
25. What’s your favorite thing you own and why?
26. What’s the luckiest thing that’s ever happened to you?
27. When was the moment in your life you laughed the hardest?
28. Have you ever had your fortune told?
29. What was the first movie you remember seeing in theaters?
30. Do you believe in aliens?
31. What’s your survival plan during a zombie apocalypse?
32. What are the qualities that attract you most in a love interest?
33. Would you rather order in or eat out?
34. What’s been your most questionable haircut and/or fashion moment?
35. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
36. If you had to choose only one, would you pick a dog or a cat?
37. What’s the best present you ever received? Who gave it to you and why was it so special?
38. What do you consider the ultimate comfort food?
39. What’s your favorite movie romance? commercial?
Fun Questions to Ask Family
Take a look at these really fun questions to ask your family. With so many topics available, you’ll surely have a great time together and see lots of laughter.
1. What usually scares you the most?
2. Do you ever dream of living somewhere else?
3. Did you have any pets during childhood? What funny memories do you have with them?
4. If you had to do it again, what would you change about the way you raised your family?
5. When you were a teenager, what got you into trouble?
6. What’s your most favorite family tradition?
7. What’s the weirdest animal for you?
8. What are your hidden talents?
9. How mischievous were you as a child? Share some stories.
10. What will be your reaction if you see a ghost?
11. What is one of the funniest things your children did when they were little?
12. What’s the funniest joke you’ve ever known?
13. Did you have a nickname growing up? If so, what was it and why?
14. What are your hopes for the future?
15. What’s the meaning of your name?
16. What kind of games did you play growing up?
17. Describe the personalities of your funny relatives.
18. Have you ever been caught while sneaking outside the house?
19. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
20. What is/was your favorite subject in school?
21. Did you ever play pranks on your siblings?
22. Did your children embarrass you anytime?
23. What was the most fun you had while raising your kids?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Boyfriend
There will be some really funny answers to some of these questions, and some of them are just enjoyable to discuss. Must try these fun questions to ask your boyfriend!
1. When was the last time you peed in the pool?
2. What’s the secret ingredient?
3. Have you ever worn a dress?
4. Have you ever pretended to be a woman?
5. Would you rather be turned into a hologram or into 2-dimensions?
6. What’s something you love that other people think is gross?
7. What is the best organ?
8. What is the most exotic thing you’ve ever eaten?
9. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever paid to see?
10. Do you want to?
11. Have you ever put on makeup?
12. What would you call it?
13. Who was your celebrity crush as a teen?
14. Have you ever watched really terrible children’s television just because you were bored?
15. What did you want to be when you grew up?
16. If you had a pet unicorn, what would you name it?
17. What kind of superpower would you have if you had a choice?
18. If you could make any animal your pet, what would it be and why?
19. Have you ever tried walking in heels?
20. If you could do any kind of magic, what kind of magic would you do?
21. What are three things you can’t live without?
22. Who are you most like, Michael Scott, Dwight Shrute, Andy Dwyer, or Ron Swanson?
23. What’s the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten?
24. If you made up an ice cream flavor, what would be in it?
25. How often do you pee in the shower?
26. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
27. If you could become any animal, what would it be and why?
28. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
29. When you were a kid, what did you think being this age would be like?
30. If you had a really fluffy bunny, what would you name it?
31. If you could give your bunny a super power of some kind, what would it be?
32. Who was your real crush as a teen?
33. What about the sink?
34. Nachos. What would you put on yours?
35. Who’s your current crush?
36. Kill, screw, or marry: Miss Piggy, the flying dog from Never Ending Story, or Tweetie bird?
37. Name three random things. Just do it!
38. You can only eat one thing for the rest of your time on earth. What do you eat and why?
39. What’s the first thing that comes to mind when I say “Bruce Jenner?”
40. What kind of animal am I?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend
You can use this list of fun questions to ask your girlfriend to keep the conversation light and interesting. You know things are going well when they’re answered with a light touch on the arm and a laugh.
1. Have you counted your steps while walking on the road?
2. Do you still watch cartoons? What is your favorite one?
3. Have you ever told a lie to anyone?
4. Do you remember the first gift I gave you?
5. What is the worst breakfast according to you?
6. How cute do you find hamsters?
7. Who would win if Batman or Superman fights?
8. What do you use to clean up germs, soap or hand wash?
9. Have you ever watched any adult movie and caught by anyone?
10. Which stuffed animal would you give me?
11. What is your favorite brand of menstrual pads? Have you ever smelled them before using?
12. Which store is the best, one dollar, Wal-Mart, or eBay?
13. When did you last consume a lot of alcohol?
14. Do you think sharing toothbrush is a good idea?
15. Have you never found any hidden treasure?
16. Have you ever seen or played Nintendo, Xbox, or PlayStation?
17. Do you wash your hands before having lunch?
18. What goes on the top of your Christmas tree, angel or a star?
19. Have your ever met an accident in a shower while singing?
20. Do you like hot or cold drinks?
21. What is your favorite brand of sauce? So you prefer burger or French fries with it?
22. Do you play online contest and win prizes?
23. Have you ever thrown your breakfast just before your mom seen it?
24. What is that movie that can make you cry a hundred times?
25. Have you ever stolen some cash from your dad’s credit card?
26. What is so embarrassing thing for you?
27. Have you ever stolen anything from the kitchen?
28. Have you ever been for Halloween? What was the dress you wore?
29. Have you ever chased by a group of bees?
30. Do you prefer having clothes according to your horoscope?
31. Which musical instruments do you like playing?
32. Have you ever been to the person who reads hands?
33. Have you ever stolen any shampoo or conditioner from a hotel room?
34. Have you ever gifted shoes to anyone?
35. After consuming a coke, how does it feel when you burp?
36. When you sleep you tuck both of our legs under the blanket or just one?
37. What do you do in your car when no one is around?
38. Have you stolen ice cream from the fridge?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Best Friend
What is special when people are with their best friend? It feels relaxed and casual. You can talk about and discuss anything as you like in a lighthearted mood. If you are kind of short of topics lately, try these fun questions to ask your best friend.
1. Can you tell me a joke?
2. What celebrity would play you in the movie about your life?
3. How old were you when you started playing pokemon go?
4. Where would you want your wedding to take place and what kind of theme would you want?
5. Do you think sex before marriage is a good idea?
6. What is the most memorable experience you’ve had while playing Pokemon Go so far?
7. How many times have you watched the notebook?
8. Do you have any siblings and if so what are their names and ages?
9. Which Disney character are you most like?
10. What is the weirdest thing you ever put in your mouth?
11. Who is your favorite Disney princess or prince, and why?
12. What animal do you secretly identify with?
13. Which country would be hardest for us to live in right now together, and why?
14. What is your favorite quote?
15. What was the last thing that made you laugh really hard out loud without realizing it until afterwards when someone asked what just happened?
16. What’s your biggest kitchen failure?
17. What is your least favorite chore at home?
18. What’s the worst thing that ever happened to you?
19. What are three things that make you feel good about yourself right now?
20. What’s your favorite McDonald’s menu item?
21. If we had our own reality show, what would it be called and who would be on it?
22. Where are you from and how long have you been here?
23. What kind of animals do you want to own someday?
24. What do people call you and why did they choose that name for you?
25. Have you ever sent a text message to the wrong person?
26. Do you have any regrets in life?
27. What was your first job, and how did it go?
28. If you could give anyone $ million right now, who would it be and why?
29. Do you have any superstitions?
30. What is the best thing that ever happened to you?
31. Have you ever been drunk before and slept on the road?
32. Are you ever going to stop procrastinating?
33. Who was your first kiss with?
34. Is there anything that we do or say that annoys you?
35. What would you name your children if they were girls/boys?
36. If we could only bring one thing with us on a deserted island for the rest of our lives, what would it be and why?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Partner
You’ll find a question here to keep your conversation flowing in a positive, fun manner regardless of the context. Choose the following fun questions to ask your partner to keep the conversation funny.
1. What is one attribute of your mother that you see in yourself?
2. What would you like to build if you knew how?
3. Who was the best boss you ever had?
4. If you could afford it at this moment, what would you buy?
5. Who would you like to have a closer relationship with?
6. Would you rather be on the cover of Time, People or Food & Wine magazine?
7. If you weren’t doing what you do now for a career, what would you do?
8. What is your favorite smell?
9. What was your funniest subject in high school & which one did you dread?
10. What is the greatest goal you want to achieve in the next five years?
11. What famous person would you want to meet?
12. What is the most boring thing you can think of doing?
13. Which game show would you like to be on?
14. Do you have any phobias?
15. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
16. Would you rather skydive or bungee jump?
17. Would you like to be famous? For what?
18. What was your favorite toy as a kid?
19. What would you do with one week to do anything, all expenses paid?
20. If you could own the world’s largest collection of anything, what would it be?
21. Have you ever won anything?
22. What signs of aging are you starting to see in yourself?
23. If you won a multi-million dollar lottery what would you do with the money?
24. What one month on the calendar would you like to eliminate?
25. Would you rather be a painter, writer or musician?
26. Do you think you are hard on yourself?
27. What would an ideal day look like?
28. What was your favorite family tradition?
29. What do you think happens to you when you die?
30. How did your mother and father meet?
31. What is your ideal type of party to attend?
32. When home alone, do you shut the door when you use the bathroom?
33. What age would you like to be for the rest of your life?
34. What is your favorite memory about us?
35. What are five things you are grateful for?
Fun Questions to Ask Students
The first day of school is always nerve-wracking for everyone – even the teacher! It doesn’t have to be awkward to get to know your students. Have a look at the list of fun questions to ask students!
1. If we were to play hide and seek right now where would you hide?
2. What cartoon character do you wish was real?
3. What do you do when you have free time?
4. What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
5. Do you like to sleep in on the weekends?
7. Would you rather have a pet dinosaur or dragon?
8. What’s your dream job?
9. If it was raining meatballs would you eat them?
10. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
11. What do you think makes a good teacher?
12. What’s the last thing that made you laugh out loud?
13. Your teacher is a witch, and one day she gets tired of you not paying attention and zaps you into a book. What book would you hope she zaps you into?
14. What’s your favorite book?
15. How would your friends describe you?
16. What’s one food you love that most people hate?
17. If you were King / Queen for a day, what would you do?
18. If you were a superhero, what superpowers would you like to have?
19. What three things can you not live without?
20. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
21. If you could be any flavor of ice cream what would you choose?
22. What’s your favorite color?
23. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
24. What’s your earliest memory?
25. Would you rather be invisible or able to fly?
26. Who would you most like to meet in real life?
27. What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done?
28. If you had a time machine, would you travel to the past of the future?
29. What do you want to be when you grow up?
30. What is the best gift you have ever received?
31. What’s your favorite thing to do after school?
32. Do you put cereal or milk in the bowl first?
33. Who is your favorite superhero?
34. Where would you most like to go on vacation?
35. Would you rather have a dog or be a dog?
Fun Questions to Ask on a Date
Would you rather cringe at the idea of a first date, or would you rather smile at it? That’s why I’ve designed a list of fun date questions that you can ask your partner!
1. If you could instantly become an expert at something, what would it be?
2. What’s the cheesiest internet pop psychology advice that actually struck a chord with you?
3. What would your vanity license plate be?
4. If you could live in any three cities in the world, which would they be and why?
5. What do you buy too much of but seem to never have enough of?
6. If someone only saw your Spotify or Netflix accounts, who would they think you are?
7. What was your AIM screen name?
8. Want to guess what my passive-aggressive coworker emailed me today?
9. Would you rather be TikTok famous or win a grammy?
10. Be honest, how many hours a day do you spend on TikTok?
11. What was your favorite game or toy as a child?
12. What’s a book you’ve never read but pretend to have read?
13. What was the worst middle school fashion trend you participated in?
14. What’s the best WiFi name you’ve seen?
15. What type of grocery store shopper are you?
16. What’s your best dad joke?
17. What’s something that’s embarrassing, but shouldn’t be?
18. Where would you go if you could go anywhere in the world?
19. What was the first R-rated movie you ever saw? Who took you?
20. What is your fondest childhood memory?
21. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
22. What’s the grossest food thing you’ve ever done?
23. If I pay for drinks, can I complain about my terrible roommate clogging the sink again?
24. What’s the stupidest way you have ever hurt yourself?
25. What is your favorite part of your day?
26. How long do you wait to get up to pee when you’re watching a really good TV show?
27. What is the weirdest thing about you that most people wouldn’t guess from looking at you?
28. What’s a word you pronounced wrong your whole life?
29. Have you ever been s#xually attracted to a cartoon character?
30. What was something you believed as a kid for way too long?
31. What’s the stupidest lie you ever told as a kid?
32. Can you please tell me about your best worst school photo?
33. If your life was the “expectation vs. reality” meme what would the two pictures be?
34. Does being an influencer sound like heaven or hell?
35. If you were an amateur wrestler/D-List superhero, what would your name be?
Fun Questions to Ask to Get to Know Someone
Need some conversation starters to start a conversation with new people? Choose a few of these fun questions to ask to get to know someone to break the ice.
1. Bacon: soft or crispy?
2. Do you wash dishes right after you eat, or do you pile them up?
3. Did you have a crush on any of your school teachers?
4. Do you ever brew a coffee with no intention of drinking it and just let it sit there, being hot and smelling good?
5. Do you have a favorite movie franchise?
6. Do you have any strange abilities or skills?
7. Big mugs or small cups?
8. What’s one thing you know that I definitely don’t?
9. What is your favorite childhood TV show?
10. Scratching pimples – yes or no?
11. If you ever wrote a book, what genre would it be?
12. Did you ever have a recurring dream?
13. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
14. What’s the worst pizza topping?
15. What’s the most ridiculous thing you secretly believed at some point?
16. If you had to be eaten by an animal, which one would it be?
17. What was your most embarrassing moment?
18. What’s the worst movie you’ve ever seen?
19. What’s the worst joke you know?
20. Do you know that feeling when one of your favorite products at the supermarket changes flavor, ingredients, packaging, and it’s just never the same?
21. What is your worst fashion or style?
22. Do you know anyone who still uses an old brick phone?
23. What’s your craziest party story?
24. Did you ever feel like you’d be best buddies with someone famous that you never even met?
25. What’s the worst pickup you’ve ever heard?
26. If you lived in a film universe, which one would you choose?
27. Which one of the popular conspiracy theories do you think makes the most sense?
28. What’s your favorite youtube channel?
29. If out of nowhere a good looking stranger suddenly attempted to kiss you somewhere out on the streets, what would you do?
30. Do you know any movie sequels that are better than the original one?
31. What kind of stage name would you use?
32. What would you call your own restaurant and what would be on the menu?
33. Do fish have dreams?
34. What if all humans lived underwater?
35. What’s the biggest meal you ever had?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Spouse
Having looked at them, I have come up with a lot of fun questions to ask your spousethat make great icebreakers or just conversation starters when you need something to start a conversation.
1. What three things should we definitely take if we were to live on a secluded island?
2. Would you rather stay here at home with me or go out with for a date with me tonight?
3. Who do you wish we lived closer to?
4. What language should we learn together?
5. What is the most memorable moment of our courtship days?
6. What was on your mind when we had our first kiss?
7. Do you check me out when I walk away from you?
8. Given a chance, what would you change your name into?
9. Is there a memory you have of me that always makes you laugh?
10. If today was your last day, what would you want me to prepare for you as your last meal?
11. Do you dream about me in your sleep?
12. If you could have song play every time you enter a room, what would it be?
13. How would you describe your personal heaven?
14. If I let you choose my outfit for our next date, what would I be wearing?
15. How would you describe your personal hell?
16. Besides me, what’s your next most favorite thing in the world?
17. What makes you really happy?
18. Which of our dates is your favorite one?
19. If we could only eat one kind of food for the rest of our lives, what would it be?
20. What would a world wherein we’re the absolute rulers look like?
21. What new hobby would you like us both to do together next?
22. How many days could you go without electricity?
23. How would you describe our wildest night?
24. If we started a duo music group, what would our band name be?
25. How would you like to spend the rest of our lives when we’re old and wrinkly?
26. Where would you like both of us to go right now?
27. What do you want me to do to make you fall in love with me even more?
28. How would you like to spruce up our romantic relationship?
29. Based on our relationship, what advice would you give people who are dating?
30. What is the best thing about us being married?
31. If you could deliver a speech to the whole world, what would you say?
32. What would you like me to do to make our marriage more thrilling and exciting?
33. If we started our own restaurant, what food would we serve?
34. If we had a pet, what would its name be?
35. What movie title perfectly describes our life together?
36. If you could live forever with me by your side, would you?
37. What song perfectly describes our relationship?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
Do you need conversation topics? Looking for a better understanding of your significant other? Here are a ton offun questions to ask your significant other! Have a closer look at the following list!
1. What smell, sound, or taste do you immediately associate with your childhood?
2. What’s your favorite tree?
3. What is one new invention you think will be commonplace in 30 years?
4. If you could have dinner with any celebrity (alive or dead), who would it be?
5. You have to repeat one course you’ve already taken in school. Which do you choose?
6. What was one of the silliest things you thought or misunderstood as a kid?
7. If you could drive any type of vehicle, what would it be? City or country?
8. What fictional place would you like to visit?
9. What would you choose as your last meal?
10. If you could travel to space for free, would you go?
11. What’s your favorite board or card game?
12. If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would you go?
13. What everyday item do you think will be obsolete in 30 years?
14. How did you find out the secret about Santa and how did you feel?
15. In the dining experience of your dreams, who would cook for you?
16. If you had to be stranded on a deserted island with one person, who would you pick?
17. Which historical figure would you most want to work for?
18. You get front-row seats to any concert. Which band/artist do you pick?
19. Who was your first kiss?
20. What was one toy you always wanted as a kid?
21. What is one historical event you wish you could have been present for?
22. Which US president (alive or dead) would you most like to meet?
23. If you could visit any time period, when would you pick?
24. What’s your favorite season?
25. If you could choose any performer to put on a show at your birthday party, who would you pick?
26. What’s your favorite animal?
27. Beach or mountains?
28. If you could pick one superpower, what would you choose?
29. Which game show do you think you would perform best on and why?
30. You are kicked out of the country and must move to another country. Where do you go?
31. What’s something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t had the chance?
32. If you could be good at any sport, which would you choose?
33. Who was your first crush?
34. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
Fun Questions to Ask for Married Couples
How to keep relationship fresh and strong after you’ve been married? Try these fun questions for married couples to have fun together.Let’s have a look at the list!
1. What possession do you treasure most of all?
2. Would you rather be the smartest or the funniest person in the room?
3. What was your connection to your childhood pet like?
4. What is the weirdest food you have ever eaten, or what food would you be open to eating?
5. Who is the black sheep in your family?
6. Who is the angel who can do no wrong?
7. Who is your celebrity crush?
8. What would make you lose on Fear Factor?
9. What is the most fun you’ve had with your best friend growing up?
10. If you were part of the circus, what job would you want?
11. What would you prefer, have so much money, like a billionaire or have an endless supply of knowledge?
12. Describe your perfect date.
13. What’s the most ridiculous nickname you’ve ever been given in the past?
14. Would you rather take a trip to the country or the city? With just me or with friends?
15. Would you rather be able to talk to your dog or have your dog talk to you? (One choice only)
16. Would you rather fight a tiger or a shark?
17. Who was your celebrity crush as a teenager?
18. What is the earliest thing you remember?
19. If animals could talk, which one would be the biggest jerk?
20. What is your dream home like?
21. What was the worst haircut or hairstyle you ever had?
22. What outfit did your parents force you to wear that you hated?
23. What toy was your absolute favorite as a child?
24. What’s your favourite childhood memory?
25. What was the naughtiest thing you ever did as a child?
26. How did you get to school when you were little?
27. Describe your perfect weekend.
28. If you could read one person’s mind, whose would it be and why?
29. Would you rather be teeny tiny or a massive giant?
30. Would you rather wear the same socks for a month or the same underwear for a week?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Team
Team building activities such as icebreaker questions don’t need to be scary or boring in order to increase team bonding. I’ve come up with these fun questions to ask your teamand have fun!
1. Do you have houseplants in your office?
2. What’s your go-to remote work outfit?
3. What flavor of tea do you usually buy?
4. How many cups of coffee, tea, or beverage-of-choice do you have each morning?
5. What was the last thing you put your whole heart and soul into?
6. Which fictional family would you like to be a part of?
7. What’s the last thing on your bucket list?
8. Elon Musk offers you a million dollars for your brilliant new business concept. What exactly is it going to be?
9. What does your morning routine look like when working from home?
10. If you had a time machine, would go back in time or into the future?
11. What is the meaning of your name?
12. What would you do if you were having dinner with a friend or relative and discovered a dead bug in your salad?
13. What has been the greatest highlight of your day?
14. What’s the longest you’ve ever worked in one job?
15. Who had the most influence on you growing up?
16. What is the best television show ever produced?
17. What was the worst job you ever had?
18. Be honest, how often do you work from bed?
19. If you could choose any historical figure to be your imaginary friend, who would it be and why?
20. What would you do if you had infinite storage of one thing?
21. What’s your favourite family tradition?
22. What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
23. What high school clubs did you participate in?
24. Where do you work most frequently from at home? Your office? Your kitchen table? The backyard? Your bed?
25. Can you give a tour of your office space?
26. If you had to lose all your memories which one would want to lose last?
27. What was the first-ever lie you’ve told?
28. Do you have any pets as in-house colleagues?
29. Do you prefer staying up late or waking up early in the morning?
30. What led you to work in this field?
31. What energizes and drains you when you’re at work?
32. Are there any misconceptions people outside of your field have about your job title?
33. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Crush
Do you have your sights set on someone you’d like to learn more about? Looking for crush questions? There is nothing to worry about. Try the following fun questions to ask your crush!
1. If you were a flavor, which one would you be?
2. On a scale of 1-10, how crushable do you think you are?
3. What are the things that you find exceedingly laughable but other people don’t?
4. If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
5. What qualities do you look for in a potential romantic partner?
6. What’s the most foolish purchase you’ve ever made?
7. What’s the largest animal you think you would be able to knock out with a single punch?
8. What’s the one thing that you’re too tired of explaining to people?
9. How vivid are you dreams?
10. How do you think you would fare in a zombie apocalypse?
11. If humans were capable of detaching one of their body parts, which one would you want to be able to detach and why?
12. What would you do if you get a revelation that we’re actually living in a computer simulation? Would it change anything in the way you are living your life?
13. Have you ever dreamed about me?
14. Do you believe in love at first sight? If not, then would you like me to pass by before you again?
15. What does “fun” look like to you?
16. How would you describe the first crush you ever had?
17. How many times did you look at a mirror today?
18. If you had a time machine, would you go back to the past or travel to the future?
19. Would you rather trade intelligence for good looks or good looks for intelligence?
20. Do you have a secret hunch on how you are going to perish?
21. Who do you listen to more, your heart or your brain?
22. What conspiracy theories do you believe in?
23. Choose one: bread or bed? (If you know what I mean.)
24. What happened the last time you almost died?
25. Can you fold a fitted sheet? (If they answer yes, then he/she is a keeper!)
26. What’s the most hilarious nickname anyone has ever given to you?
27. Do you want me to find out where your tickle spots are?
28. What songs do you usually sing in the shower?
29. How many licks does it take to get to the center of your heart?
30. What are you proud of but never get the chance to talk about?
31. Who do you think is the best actor/actress to play as you in a movie about your life?
Are you ticklish?
32. Amongst all the smells in the world, which is one is your favorite?
33. What is the most normal thing about you as a person?
Fun Questions to Ask Your Husband
Your partner may be looking for new and exciting questions to ask you if you are married or in a long-term relationship. Have a look at these fun questions to ask your husband!
1. Are you afraid of flying or driving when it comes to long distances?
2. Have you ever had to pull over during a car trip because you were laughing too hard?
3. Can you list 3 goals you want to achieve in the next decade?
4. When you exercise gratitude, what comes first on the list?
5. When was the last time you lost your temper?
6. Do you have any regrets about our relationship so far?
7. What’s your favorite meal, and where do we go to get it?
8. What brings you the most fulfillment in your life?
9. If you could have dinner with one person in the world, who would it be and why?
10. If you had the opportunity of getting something right in your past, what would it be?
11. Will you continue wearing that hairstyle in twenty years or will you want a different one eventually?
12. How do you envision the last years of your life?
13. Where is the most peaceful place in your home and what makes it so relaxing?
14. Which opinion of yours do you not voice because it’s unpopular?
15. If you could choose anywhere in the world to live, where would it be?
16. What do you think is the biggest problem in our marriage right now and how could we solve it?
17. What’s your favorite story that your parents used to tell you about when you were a kid?
18. What is your worst memory and how does it still affect you?
19. Is there anything that you’re embarrassed to tell me about your life before we met?
20. What is your favorite memory of us?
21. What are the top 3 things that you love about me?
22. What’s your favorite thing that I can cook?
23. What cologne/perfume does your partner wear that makes you swoon, even now after years together?
24. Do you love your family, even when they drive you crazy?
25. What is the silliest thing you’ve ever done for your partner?
Fun Questions to Ask about Relationship
To get stronger your relationship you need to use some funny questions. That’s why I’ve come up with the following list of fun relationship questions that you can ask your boyfriend.
1. What are you most attracted to in me?
2. Where do you see our relationship in a year? Five?
3. What’s been your favorite date with me?
4. If you could do it all over again, what would you change? What would you make sure didn’t change?
5. What do you personally think of your friend’s relationships?
6. What 3 things do you think we have in common? In what 3 ways are we most different?
7. What first attracted you to me?
8. Is there anything you want me to apologize for?
9. How would you describe your relationship with your family?
10. Are you happy with the frequency and variety of our sex life? What would you like to change?
11. Do you feel like anything is missing from our life together?
12. How do you feel about our sex life? Anything you’d like more of?
13. How much honesty do you need in a relationship?
14. Do you feel supported by me in your personal and career goals? How could I improve?
15. What do you want out of this relationship?
16. How would you like to change the way your life is moving?
17. What’s a shared intention we could create to honor the relationship and refer to going forward.
18. What’s your favorite memory of us together?
19. How well do you feel like we stick to our shared relationship intention?
20. How did your last relationship end?
21. Is there anything you’d like to be appreciated for?
22. Are you content with your life?
23. Describe the moment when you fell in love.
24. What upgrades would you like to make to our home life?
25. What have you learned in our relationship that you would want to teach others?
26. What’s the length of your longest romantic relationship?
27. What kind of support would you like from me in achieving your career or home life goals?
28. What ambitions do you have yet to achieve?
5 Tips for Choosing Fun Questions to Ask
As you know, making a good first impression is very important, and now you know hundreds of fun questions you can ask in order to ensure a positive impression. There are a few tips to help you get the most out of these questions despite how easy they are to answer. Take a closer look at the following tips of fun questions to ask!
Start Deep Conversation
According to science, people feel more comfortable disclosing deeper details about their lives when they receive equal amounts of give-and-take. You can demonstrate your openness to listening by using body language to keep deep conversations flowing smoothly.
It is important to note that even though this list includes questions for every scenario, not every question is suitable for every setting. The questions you choose should be appropriate to the context in which you find yourself. You can also use fun questions to ask yourself.
In order to get people to open up about themselves, you have to show them that you are listening to them. Make sure you follow up on your conversation by asking questions and showing interest in your conversation partner.
In order to have fun conversations, both parties must participate equally. It’s important to know your own answers and be prepared to share your own stories when someone asks you about them. Be open and try the fun questions to ask your friends.
Create Stronger Bonds
When you have a party, the fun questions to ask friends section is one of the best uses of it. When you ask them with friends, you create stronger bonds and more laughter! Take them with you when you go out for dinner or for a walk so you can have interesting conversations while you’re out. We all love reminiscing, don’t we? The process of putting this list together brought back a lot of memories.
Final Thoughts on Fun Questions to Ask
When you are just meeting someone for the first time or are just getting to know them after a few encounters, starting up a conversation can be awkward. Getting to know each other better by using fun questions to ask is a great way to break the ice. In particular, funny questions can be a great way to establish a connection. There’s nothing like comedy or anything hilarious to please a crowd!
As long as it makes everyone laugh, it doesn’t matter whether the situation is realistic or outrageous. Thought-provoking questions can make the difference between a boring conversation and one that leaves a lasting impression with the above fun questions to ask!
Make sure you show interest in what others say when you would like to get to know them or dig into intriguing topics. You should ask them fun questions to ask about themselves and their opinions, and then share your own related stories.