We are going to introduce our thoughtfully created Star Wars trivia questions, which are arranged in a number of categories and will both increase employee engagement and delight Star Wars lovers in your organization.
It makes sense why Star Wars has grown so popular. Its entertainment potential is limitless because of the compelling story and vast cast of characters.
You can find star wars everywhere, including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and social media fan sites but you may also play trivia games if you’re searching for something a little more difficult. These Star Wars trivia questions will help you out to play the trivia game.
Due to Star Wars’ extensive influence in the film and comic industries, it has become a popular trivia topic at gatherings of all kinds. Check out some Star Wars quiz questions from the Star Wars film series if you think you’re up to the challenge. Take a look around!
Best Star Wars Trivia Questions
If you’re a fan of Star Wars, you’ve definitely seen the characters not only on TV and in novels, but also on posters, shirts, mugs, key chains, and a variety of other things. Check out this list of some best Star Wars questions and answers to test your knowledge about Star Wars.
1. In which movie do Rey and Kylo kiss?
Answer: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
2. What is the nickname of the Wookiee bounty hunter Snoova?
3. Who kissed Princess Leia first?
4. X-wing fighters were used by the Resistance or the First Order?
5. Who does Finn kiss in The Last Jedi?
6. What is the ‘Rule of 2’?
Answer: There can only be 2 Sith Lords at one time.
7. Is it true that Princess Leia killed Jabba the Hut?
Answer: Yes, it’s true.
8. Was Princess Leia part of the senate at some point?
9. Leia said never underestimate a what?
10. Who stars as the famous Han Solo in the original Star Wars films?
Answer: Harrison Ford.
11. Princess Leia appears in the animated series Star Wars Forces of Destiny and is voiced by which actress?
Answer: Shelby Young.
12. Princess Leia mentors Rey, the last remaining what?
13. Who is Luke Skywalker’s most loyal friend, which is also his first mate?
Answer: Chewie the Wookie.
14. Palpatine gave the command to execute what Order in Revenge of the Sith?
15. Who voices Princess Leia in the animated series Star Wars Resistance?
Answer: Rachel Butera and Carolyn Hennesy.
16. What color is Princess Leia’s home planet?
Answer: Emerald green.
17. What is the creature that lives in the garbage compactor of the original Death Star called?
18. What are some Star Wars junior novels?
Answer: Star Wars: Rogue One (2016), Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018), Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2016), Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker (2018), to name a few.
19. Who wrote Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith (2005)?
Answer: Matthew Stover.
20. Which planet did Luke Skywalker go for his self-imposed exile?
21. Who wrote Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi, an American comic book series?
Answer: John Ostrander.
22. Who is Kevin J. Anderson and why is he relevant to the Star Wars universe?
Answer: He’s an American science fiction writer, and he wrote spin-off novels for Star Wars.
23. Who killed Snoke?
Answer: Kylo Ren.
24. Who is Luke and Leia’s mother?
Answer: Padmé Amidala.
25. What is the meaning of the Ancient Hebrew lettering written on Darth Vader’s chest piece?
Answer: “His deeds will not be forgiven until he merits.”
26. What episode is The Last Jedi?
27. What was Mando’s weapon against Moff Gideon’s darksaber?
Answer: A beskar spear.
28. Who was the Jedi master that ordered to create clones?
Answer: Syfo Dyas.
29. What is the substance that powers the lightsabers?
Answer: Ilum Crystals.
30. Legend describes what as the hidden world of the Sith?
31. What episode is A New Hope?
32. Jyn Erso said rebellions are built on what?
33. What species is Jabba?
34. Who is the black market droidsmith Poe knows on Kijimi?
Answer: Babu Frik.
35. What’s the name of the casino city that Rose and Finn visited in The Last Jedi?
Answer: Canto Bight.
36. Who wins by making people think they are alone?
Answer: The First Order.
37. What episode is The Force Awakens?
38. Who played Han Solo in 2018’s Solo: A Star Wars Story?
Answer: Alden Ehrenreich.
39. Who famously said, “These aren’t the droids you’re looking for”?
40. Rey and Kylo are a what in the Force?
Answer: A dyad in the Force.
General Star Wars Trivia Questions
The Star Wars trivia game is entertaining to play, simple to participate in, promote collaboration and imaginative thinking, and of course, healthy competition is also encouraged through it. Here is a Star Wars general knowledge quiz for you.
1. What is C 3PO an acronym for?
Answer: Commercial Crew & Cargo Program Office.
2. Who is the killer near the end of the movie ‘The Phantom Menace’?
Answer: Qui-Gon Jinn.
3. What planet is Cloud City on?
4. Which Han Solo Possession does Luke Skywalker find on the Millennium Falcon?
Answer: Aurodium-plated gold dice.
5. When did The Last Jedi come out?
Answer: December 15, 2017.
6. Who was the person responsible for training Obi-Wan Kenobi?
Answer: Qui-Gon Jinn.
7. Who is called the Chosen One during the prequel trilogy?
Answer: Anakin Skywalker.
8. What is the legacy of the Jedi according to Luke Skywalker?
Answer: Failure, hypocrisy, and hubris.
9. How many times did the Star Wars Holiday Special air?
Answer: Only one time, on November 17, 1978.
10. Which actor plays the role of Anakin’s mother, Shmi Skywalker?
Answer: Pernilla August.
11. Who plays the role of Darth Vader in ‘A New Hope’?
Answer: David Prowse.
12. What song does Carrie Fisher sing in the Star Wars Holiday Special?
Answer: “Life Day.”
13. Who brought Anakin to the Jedi Council in ‘Episode I’?
Answer: Qui-Gon Jinn.
14. What bounty hunter does Princess Leia impersonate to infiltrate Jabba’s Palace and free Han Solo?
15. Who played as the stunt double of Obi-Wan Kenobi in ‘The Phantom Menace’?
Answer: Andreas Petrides.
16. What did the population mine in Cloud City?
Answer: Tibanna gas.
17. Who was the main stunt coordinator in ‘The Phantom Menace’?
Answer: Nick Gillard.
18. What character did Jon Favreau voice in Star Wars: The Clone Wars?
Answer: The Mandalorian Pre Vizsla.
19. Who was the Qui-Gon Jinn stunt double in ‘The Phantom Menace’?
Answer: Rob Inch.
20. What game do R2-D2 and Chewbacca play on the Millennium Falcon?
21. Which creatures carry the Gungan shield generators into the battle?
22. When did ‘The Empire Strikes Back’ release in theatres?
23. What are pilot TIE fighters called?
Answer: Imperial Starfighter Pilots.
24. What kind of blaster do the stormtroopers carry?
Answer: E-11 blaster rifles.
25. What percentage of U.S. adults have seen Return of the Jedi?
26. What year did Episode I: The Phantom Menace come out?
27. Who suggested his removal if Chancellor Palpatine stays in office after General Grievous is destroyed?
28. What does Luke use for target practice while in Tatooine?
Answer: Womp rats.
29. Who is the only Jedi Knight in the Council in ‘Episode I’?
Answer: Ki-Adi Mundi.
30. Who was fooled by Luke’s Jedi mind trick?
Answer: Bib Fortuna.
31. Who purchases R2-D2 and C3PO from the Jawas?
Answer: Uncle Owen, or Owen Lars.
32. In which location were the scenes of Tatooine shot in the original trilogy?
33. In ‘A New Hope’, which type of shield does thermal exhaust have on the Death Star?
Answer: A ray shield.
34. How did Luke cut the ropes in ‘Return of The Jedi’?
Answer: Deflected blaster shot.
35. How long was Executor, the ship?
Answer: 19,000 meters.
Fun Star Wars Trivia Questions
It’s one of the best things Star Wars fans share while staying up all night talking about their favorite characters, scenarios, and other details. Because they’re so much fun. This Star Wars quiz with answers is quite popular, especially if you know any Star Wars enthusiasts.
1. In filming the original “Star Wars,” George Lucas employed the use of mirrors and what substance to film the hover effect for Luke Skywalker’s speeder? (Looking for a specific brand here!)
2. In 2021, Bandai issued an R2-D2 edition of what handheld toy, whose name is a blend of the Japanese words for “egg” and “watch”?
3. As shown in detail in “Solo: A Star Wars Story”, Han Solo made a legendary accomplishment when he raced across what dangerous space “Run” in a record 12 parsecs?
Answer: Kessel Run.
4. What is the name of the stable boy who helps Rose and Finn ride the Fathiers?
Answer: Temiri Blagg.
5. In what substance is Han Solo frozen for delivery to Jabba the Hutt?
6. Which renowned puppeteer provides the movement and often voice of Yoda?
Answer: Frank Oz.
7. Who plays the Emperor/Darth Sidious in both the original and prequel trilogies?
Answer: Ian McDiarmid.
8. Which planet holds the hidden rebel base?
Answer: Yavin IV.
9. A Star Wars-themed luxury hotel located near Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World is ______ Starcruiser. Fill in the one word “G” blank, an adjective applying to large systems of stars, such as the Milky Way.
10. One of many other movies to reference “Star Wars,” what 1998 disaster film features Ben Affleck’s character declaring, “I’m Han and you’re Chewbacca?”
11. What episode is Return of the Jedi?
12. Which actor played Luke Skywalker?
Answer: Mark Hamill.
13. What’s Princess Leia’s full name?
Answer: Princess Leia Organa.
14. What episode is Revenge of the Sith?
15. What episode is The Empire Strikes Back?
16. What toy manufacturer produced the first Star Wars action figures?
17. With long limbs, lozenge-shaped furry bodies, and a name that contains lots of letters from the end of the alphabet, what species of Endor included Joh Yowza and Wam Lufba?
18. Why was Jango Fett adopted and raised by Mandalorians?
Answer: His parents were assassinated.
19. Who tells Rey, “I am no Jedi, but I know the Force”?
Answer: Maz Kanata.
20. On Tatooine, what name did Obi-Wan go by?
21. Anakin Skywalker grew up to be who?
Answer: Darth Vader.
22. Which Star Wars film has the most Academy Awards to its name?
Answer: Star Wars: Episode IV—A New Hope.
23. Who freed Princess Leia from her chains at Jabba’s palace?
24. Which bounty hunter was trying to capture Han Solo when Greedo arrived first?
Answer: Danz Borin.
25. Featuring noted rogue Han Solo’s proposal to Princess Leia, the 2022 latest Star Wars novel is called “The Princess and the” WHAT?
26. “Exsqueeze me”, “I spake”, and “Oh, Gooberfish!” are lines spoken by which divisive character in “Star Wars: Episode 1- The Phantom Menace?”
Answer: Jar Jar Binks.
27. Which Stormtrooper helps Poe escape from the Finalizer?
28. What does Leia call Han Solo?
Answer: “Scruffy looking nerf herder”.
29. Rey earns a living as what while living on Jakku?
30. What is the name of the species of Zam Wesell, a bounty hunter?
31. What is the call sign of the clone commander pilot hailed by Obi-Wan?
32. Ignoring Leia’s order to retreat, Poe directs his team to attack what type of First Order starship?
Answer: A Dreadnaught.
33. Who is Rose Tico’s sister?
Answer: Paige Tico.
34. What are the short junk-collecting aliens on Tatooine called?
35. On what planet did Cadbane capture Bolla Ropal?
Easy Star Wars Trivia Questions
Are you a big fan of the Star Wars film franchise? These easy Star Wars trivia questions and answers will put your knowledge to the test! These are perfect to read through and quiz yourself with family or friends in a fun night. Have fun!
1. Where was Luke Skywalker originally headed to pick up power converters?
Answer: Tosche Station.
2. What attribute did Luke Skywalker lack that made Yoda not want to train him?
3. What does “TIE” stand for in TIE Fighter?
Answer: Twin Ion Engines.
4. Who stops Finn from completing his suicide run on the planet Crait?
Answer: Rose Tico.
5. What animals did the visual effects crew study when designing the basis of for the Imperial AT-ATs?
6. Who first engages Kylo Ren in a lightsaber duel outside Starkiller Base?
7. How long does it take for The Sarlacc Pit to digest its victims?
Answer: Thousands of years.
8. Which female First Order officer wears a metallic suit?
Answer: Captain Phasma.
9. What does Obi-Wan Kenobi use to kill General Grievous?
Answer: A Blaster.
10. In the Star Wars Holiday Special, which ocean planet was introduced?
11. What did Luke Skywalker’s uncle Owen cultivate on his farm at the beginning of Episode IV: A New Hope?
12. How many people does Darth Vader kill in The Empire Strikes Back?
13. Which Tatooine moisture farmer does Shmi Skywalker marry?
Answer: Cliegg Lars.
14. Who is the senator that adopts Leia, and what planet is he from?
Answer: Senator Bail Organa, from Alderaan.
15. The first six Star Wars films were directed by George Lucas. They were also all released in the same month. What month (it also happens to be George Lucas’ birthday month)?
16. Han Solo made the Kessel Run in less than how many parsecs?
17. Which group of mask-clad desert-dwellers attacks Luke shortly before he meets Obi-Wan on Tatooine?
Answer: Tusken Raiders.
18. In the Empire Strikes Back, name the two people Darth Vader kills.
Answer: Admiral Ozzel and Captain Needa.
19. What city in the Star Wars universe is completely covered in cityscape?
20. Which Wookiee Jedi Master was renowned for his ability to sense the future?
21. What color was the first lightsaber Luke Skywalker had?
22. What do they call the children being trained as Jedi?
23. Who is the Rodian bounty hunter that attempts to apprehend Han in the Mos Eisley Cantina?
24. Which two sectors does The Empire Strikes Back take place in?
Answer: The Sluis Sector and The Anoat Sector.
25. Who’s the only rebel pilot to survive all three movies in the original trilogy?
Answer: Wedge Antilles.
26. What creature drags Luke to its lair on the ice world of Hoth?
Answer: A Wampa.
27. What is the name of the imperial admiral at the beginning of The Empire Strikes Back?
28. How many limbs does Darth Vader lose through the Star Wars film series?
Answer: Five limbs throughout the series.
29. What is the name of the organization that builds a blockade around Naboo?
Answer: The Trade Federation.
30. What is Obi-Wan and Luke Skywalker’s relationship?
Answer: Obi is a mentor to Luke Skywalker.
31. What large, tentacled animals attack the gangs Han barters with?
32. Which actress starred as Queen Amidala’s decoy and hand-maiden Sabè?
Answer: Kiera Knightley.
33. Who sacrifices herself by ramming her ship at lightspeed into the First Order’s fleet?
Answer: Admiral Holdo.
34. What type of ship do Finn and Poe use to escape First Order custody?
Answer: A standard First Order TIE Fighter.
35. What bounty hunter used a bowcaster as his weapon of choice?
36. What can be considered the primary reason for Anakin falling to the dark side?
Answer: He wanted to save Padmè from death during childbirth.
Hard Star Wars Trivia Questions
To check your staff’s level of familiarity with the Star Wars trivia, they will need to answer both easy and hard questions. In this section, we have listed some hard Star Wars trivia questions with answers to choose from.
1. Who is a skilled pilot, is no hand holding, and is no longer waiting?
2. What is Baby Yoda’s real name?
3. Where did Obi-Wan take Luke after his birth?
4. How old is Yoda when Luke Skywalker returns to Dagobah to complete his training?
Answer: 900 years old.
5. Who is a Dorin native, wears a mask, and is betrayed?
Answer: Polo koon.
6. Who was Anakin Skywalker’s Padawan?
Answer: Ahsoka Tano.
7. What is Mando’s real name from The Mandalorian?
Answer: Din Djarin.
8. What was Luke Skywalker’s original name in an earlier draft of Star Wars?
9. What is the location of the scene in which we see the predominant color of Luke Skywalker’s outfit change from white to black?
Answer: Jabba’s Palace.
10. Where is Jabba the Hutt’s Palace located?
11. What’s the name of Boba Fett’s ship?
Answer: Slave I.
12. Who is the original actor of Chewbacca?
Answer: Peter Mayhew.
13. Who are Kylo Ren’s parents?
Answer: Han Solo and Princess Leia.
14. Who plays Chewbacca in the latest films?
Answer: Joonas Suotamo.
15. According to Yoda, there are always how many Sith Lords…no more, no less?
Answer: Two (Rule of Two).
16. Who composed the main Star Wars theme?
Answer: John Williams.
17. What is the episode number of the very first Star Wars film?
18. Who built C-3PO?
Answer: Anakin Skywalker.
19. Which handmaiden of Queen Padmé Amidala served as a decoy?
20. What is Admiral Ackbar’s famous phrase?
Answer: ‘It’s A Trap!’.
21. What term is used for Force-users who may use both the light and dark sides?
22. When on Pasaana, what artifact did Rey find which held a clue to a Sith wayfinder device in Episode IX?
Answer: A knife.
23. What is the name of Han Solo’s ship?
Answer: The Millennium Falcon.
24. How many engines does an X-Wing fighter have?
25. In what year was Star Wars: Episode IV—A New Hope released?
26. Who is an X-wing pilot, a Jedi Master, but still needs power converters?
Answer: Luke Skywalker.
27. What was Finn’s stormtrooper number?
28. Who is Rey’s grandfather?
Answer: Emperor Palpatine.
29. Who is the Resistance spy working for the First Order in Star Wars: Episode IX – The Rise of Skywalker?
Answer: General Hux.
30. Chancellor Palpatine was which Sith Lord?
Answer: Darth Sidious.
31. What race does the comical Jar Jar Binks belong to?
Answer: The Gungan.
32. What color is Qui-Gon Jinn’s lightsaber?
33. What is Samuel L. Jackson’s character called?
Answer: Mace Windu.
34. Finish this quote from The Mandalorian: “This is the ___”
Hardest Star Wars Trivia Questions
The Star Wars movies are fascinating to see and analyze, but they can be a lot of challenging to recall and answer. However, if there are any ardent Star Wars fans in your office, they’ll undoubtedly disagree with us and do well on the following hardest Star Wars trivia questions.
1. Where was Baby Yoda when Order 66 was initiated?
2. What is the name of the female member of the Jedi High Council who is of the same species as Yoda?
3. In Star Wars, what do they call the invisible power that binds the galaxy together?
Answer: The Force.
4. C-3P0 is fluent in how many languages?
Answer: Over 60 million languages.
5. What was Galen Erso’s nickname for his daughter?
6. What color was Mace Windu’s lightsaber?
7. What is the name of General Grievous’ Flagship, which was not mentioned in the movie?
Answer: The Invisible Hand.
8. What is the Toydarian’s name who owned Anakin Skywalker?
9. What is the name of Anakin’s stepbrother?
Answer: Owen Lars.
10. Who was Boba Fett’s father?
Answer: Jango Fett.
11. What is the name of the Wookiees’ homeworld?
12. What species stole the plans to the Death Star?
13. What color was Yoda’s lightsaber?
14. C-3PO is fluent in over how many forms of communication?
Answer: Over six million.
15. The Lion King’s Mufasa and which Star Wars character were voiced by the same actor (James Earl Jones)?
Answer: Darth Vader.
16. In Return of The Jedi, what planet is the second Death Star orbiting?
Answer: The forest moon of Endor.
17. What alien race does Admiral Ackbar belong to?
Answer: Mon Calamari.
18. Who created Star Wars?
Answer: George Lucas.
19. Who is Luke and Leia’s father?
Answer: Darth Vader.
20. True or False, Boba Fett survived the Sarlacc pit.
21. Who directed Star Wars: The Last Jedi?
Answer: Rian Johnson.
22. What is the name of the planet where Anakin Skywalker loses the duel against Obi-Wan and leaves him mangled and burned?
23. How many episodes are in the Skywalker Saga?
24. Who is known for saying the line: “I have spoken”?
25. In the first Death Star, what “detention block” was Princess Leia being held in?
26. What did Han and Luke ride on in the snow while in Hoth?
27. Who told Anakin there is another Skywalker?
28. Bo-Katan wanted what from Moff Gideon in The Mandalorian?
Answer: The Darksaber.
29. Per Yoda, what is the path to the dark side?
30. Who killed Han Solo?
Answer: Kylo Ren.
31. C-3PO is mechanically incapable of speaking translations from who?
Answer: The Sith.
32. Who is the famous mentor of Luke Skywalker?
Answer: Obi-Wan Kenobi.
33. According to Zorii, what can give free passage through any blockade and landing privileges, any vessel?
Answer: A First Order Captain’s medallion.
34. Who was on Jabba’s sail barge during Han’s rescue, which is also one of the Emporer’s Hands?
Answer: Mara Jade.
35. What is the name of Han’s friend running the cloud city of Bespin?
Answer: Lando Calrissian.
36. What character did Carrie Fisher’s daughter Billie Lourd play in Star Wars?
Answer: Lieutenant Kaydel Connix.
37. Who directed Star Wars: The Force Awakens?
Answer: J.J. Abrams.
38. What were Luke’s aunt and uncle’s jobs on Tatooine?
Answer: Moisture farmers.
39. Which character is partially named after George Lucas’s son?
Answer: Dexter Jettster.
Good Star Wars Trivia Questions
Star War trivia competitions can be very interesting and are really simple to create and execute. Most people first learned about the Star Wars story by seeing the Star Wars films before going to participate in Star Wars trivia test. Stroll down this list of some good Star Wars questions to check your knowledge of your staff about them.
1. Where were Luke and Leia born?
Answer: Polis Massa.
2. What is the name of the transport Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, and Jar-Jar use to navigate Naboo’s planet core?
Answer: A bongo.
3. When did Obi-Wan Kenobi become a Jedi Master?
Answer: 22 BBY, after training Anakin Skywalker to Knighthood.
4. Obi-Wan discovers Anakin’s midi-chlorian count is over what value?
5. What makes Han Solo temporarily blind after he is freed from the carbonite?
Answer: Hibernation sickness.
6. Who plays Obi-Wan Kenobi in the original Star Wars trilogy?
Answer: Alec Guinness.
7. What is the full name of the Neimoidian who leads the Trade Federation?
Answer: Nute Gunray.
8. What bounty hunter captures Han Solo?
Answer: Skorr and Gribbet.
9. What drink does Obi-Wan politely reject at Dex’s diner?
Answer: Jawa Juice.
10. Han Solo’s trusty blaster is what type of blaster?
11. What planet does the Rebel Alliance find refuge on at the beginning of The Empire Strikes Back?
12. In the Geonosian arena, what tiger-like animal attacks Padme?
Answer: A nexu.
13. What was the name of the protocol droid that approached the two Jedi at the beginning of ‘Episode I’?
14. Who is Obi-Wan’s female alien guide through the Kamino cloning facility?
Answer: Taun We.
15. What prompted Luke to enter exile?
Answer: Kylo’s fall to the Dark Side and massacre of Luke’s other students.
16. How tall is Chewbacca?
17. Anakin was tested on which three subjects to prove that he had embraced the force?
Answer: Ship, cup and speeder.
18. During his clash against the Separatists on Utapau, Obi-Wan rides a female varactyl; what was her name?
19. On which planet does the Resistance have its base?
20. R2D2 is a droid. Can you recall what type of droid it is?
21. What species are the big-headed musicians in the Mos Eisley cantina?
22. What animal does Obi-Wan imitate to scare off the Tusken Raiders on Tatooine?
Answer: A Krayt Dragon.
23. What is the red substance found on the planet Crait?
24. The turtle-like Imperial AT-AT walkers are used to great effect on Hoth; what does AT-AT stand for?
Answer: All Terrain Armored Transport.
25. What is the name of Lando’s part-cyborg assistant in Cloud City?
26. What is the name of Count Dooku’s political faction that leaves the Republic?
Answer: The Separatists. Confederacy of Independent Systems (CIS) is also acceptable.
27. Who is Jabba’s Twi’lek aide?
Answer: Bib Fortuna.
28. Speaking of Jabba, what’s his full name?
Answer: It’s trickier than a simple “Jabba the Hutt”. Jabba Desilijic Tiure.
29. What planet does Rey live on in The Force Awakens?
30. The stormtrooper who leaves a bloody handprint on Finn’s helmet was numbered FN-2003, but what was his nickname?
31. During his exile, Luke harvests green milk from a female animal of what species?
32. Hacker DJ betrays Finn and Rose to the First Order; what does DJ stand for?
Answer: Don’t Join.
33. How big is the exhaust port that is the target for Rebel Alliance Starfighters in A New Hope?
Answer: Two meters.
34. Similar to the Empire’s Royal Guards, which red-clad First Order troops did Rey and Kylo Ren team up to defeat?
Answer: The Praetorian Guards.
Difficult Star Wars Trivia Questions
These challenging Star Wars quiz and answers will test your knowledge of everything from the prequels and sequels to The Mandalorian. Maybe you emerge as a super star wars fan as you test your knowledge of Star Wars facts with your friends and family!
1. Who does Baby Yoda leave with in The Mandalorian Season 2 finale?
Answer: Luke Skywalker and R2-D2.
2. What was Poe Dameron’s old job before becoming a pilot?
Answer: A spice runner.
3. Who is Lando Calrissian’s co-pilot in Episode VI: Return of the Jedi?
Answer: Nien Nunb.
4. Cobb Vanth had whose armor in The Mandalorian?
Answer: Boba Fett’s armor.
5. Why was Han Solo’s ship named Millenium Falcon?
Answer: The ship got named after a bird of prey, the Bat Falcon.
6. Who played Princess Leia?
Answer: Carrie Fisher.
7. What was the original name of the first Star Wars movie once it went into production?
Answer: Adventures of Luke Starkiller, As Taken from the Journal of the Whills, Saga 1: The Star Wars.
8. Where do Kylo Ren and Rey first meet each other?
Answer: Rey and Kylo first come across one another when Kylo captures her on the planet Takodana.
9. Who was the spy within the First Order in The Rise of Skywalker?
Answer: General Armitage Hux.
10. What compasses lead the way to Exegol?
Answer: A Sithway finder.
11. The Imperial Probe Droid was also known by another name – which one?
12. How many children does Darth Vader have?
13. Which character says the following lines? “I’m one with the Force. The Force is with me.”
Answer: Chirrut Îmwe.
14. Lightsabers are powered by what type of crystal
Answer: Kyber crystal.
15. Which character says the following lines? You’re exactly the way I remember you in my dreams.”
Answer: Anakin Skywalker.
16. The Mandalorian was created by who?
Answer: Jon Favreau.
17. Carrie Fisher had a child who followed in her footsteps in the entertainment profession. What is the name of this actress?
Answer: Billie Lourd.
18. Which Star Wars actress voiced a Disney princess?
Answer: Kelly Marie Tran.
19. Who said, “I know what I have to do, but I don’t know that I have the strength to do it”?
Answer: Kylo Ren.
20. Who’s the only actor who has appeared in every Star Wars movie?
Answer: Anthony Daniels who played the droid C-3PO.
21. Daisy Ridley, a Star Wars’ cast member, appeared in what movie with MCU actor Tom Holland?
Answer: Chaos Walking.
22. According to Luke, confronting what is the destiny of a Jedi?
23. Which planet did the Death Star manage to destroy with its superlaser?
Answer: Alderaan, Princess Leia’s home planet.
24. What are some species that appear in Star Wars? Name at least three.
Answer: Jawas, Ewoks, Zabraks, Gungans, Rodians, Zeltrons, Bothans, Keshiri, Falleen, Chiss, Hutts, Rakata, and so on.
25. Which actor played Lando Calrissian?
Answer: Billy Dee Williams.
26. Where do Rey and BB-8 first meet?
27. What odds does C-3P0 provide Han with for successfully navigating the asteroid field?
Answer: 3,720 to 1.
28. Where does Rey find Luke Skywalker?
29. What planet is Lando Calrissian from?
30. What’s Ilum?
Answer: An icy world and a source for crystals used in lightsabers.
31. What episode is Attack of the Clones?
32. Who is Darth Vader’s grandson?
Answer: Kylo Ren.
33. Where does Bail Organa come from?
34. What’s Corelia?
Answer: The capital planet of the Corellian system populated by pirates and shipbuilders.
35. What episode is The Phantom Menace?
Star Wars Trivia Questions Multiple Choice
There are numerous enjoyable workplace events available, but many companies and employees find trivia games to be the most amusing. If you are also planning a trivia game in your office, just check out this list of some Star Wars trivia questions and answers multiple choice to choose from.
1. What happened to Anakin Skywalker during the battle with Count Dooku?
He lost his left leg
He lost his right arm
He lost his right leg
Answer: He lost his right arm.
2. What planet, never previously mentioned in a “Star Wars” movie, is invaded by the Trade Federation in “The Phantom Menace”?
3. Who adopted Padmé Amidala’s daughter?
Owen and Beru Lars
Answer: Bail Organa.
4. What color is the Naboo Starfighter in “The Phantom Menace”?
White and Red
5. What was the job that Finn told Han Solo he had at Starkiller base?
6. In “The Phantom Menace”, Jar Jar is a Gungan.
7. What did Luke Skywalker lose in his fight with Darth Vader?
His left hand
His left foot
His right hand
His left leg
Answer: His right hand.
8. How many action sequences take place simultaneously towards the end of “The Phantom Menace”?
9. According to the Emperor, what was Luke Skywalker’s weakness?
His faith in the Light Side of the Force
His faith in his friends
His lack of vision
His resistance to the Dark Side of the Force
Answer: His faith in his friends.
10. Where did the Clone Wars begin?
11. Which Star Wars film has this quote: “I’ve been in this fight since I was six years old!”
Star Wars: A New Hope
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Solo: A Star Wars Story
Answer: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
12. What did Jar Jar Binks end up owing Qui-Gon Jinn after being rescued by the same during the invasion of Naboo?
A trip to Otoh Gunga
An honor debt
Answer: An honor debt.
13. Where were the Hoth sequences filmed?
14. How old was Anakin Skywalker during the battle on Genosis?
15. What did Owen Lars tell Luke Skywalker about his father?
He had been a Jedi Knight
He had been a Sith Lord
He was a navigator on a spice freighter
He was a fighter pilot
Answer: He was a navigator on a spice freighter.
16. Jabba the Hutt is strangled with a rope in “Return of the Jedi”.
17. Who said this quote: “I choose to live for my people.”
Answer: Riyo Chuchi.
18. What type of creature does Jabba intend to feed Luke and Han to in the beginning of “Return of the Jedi”?
19. What is Chewbacca’s weapon of choice?
20. What three locations were added in the special addition of “Return of the Jedi” in the ending celebration sequences? (Hint: they are shown partying once the Death Star was destroyed.)
Cloud City, Mos Eisley, Coruscant
Mos Eisley, Cloud City, Theed
Theed, Coruscant, Corelia
Corelia, Chandrila, Mos Eisley
Answer: Cloud City, Mos Eisley, Coruscant.
21. What was the original title for the Star Wars movie?
Adventures of Luke Starkiller
The Adventures of the Jedi
Battles in Space
Answer: Adventures of Luke Starkiller.
22. Originally, the Forest Moon of Endor was to be inhabited by Wookiees.
23. What nickname does Han Solo call Luke Skywalker that drives him crazy?
24. What type of craft did Darth Vader send all over the galaxy to locate Luke in “The Empire Strikes Back”?
Imperial Probe Droids
Answer: Imperial Probe Droids.
25. What’s the name of the spiky-headed Sith Lord holding a cool double-blade lightsaber?
Answer: Darth Maul.
26. What four-legged “creatures” are destroyed by the snow speeders with harpoons and tow cables in the Battle of Hoth?
27. When we see him again in The Force Awakens, after many years galavanting around the galaxy with Han Solo, how old is Chewbacca?
Under 55 years
78 years old
200 years old on the dot
Over 220 years
Answer: Over 220 years.
28. Which Star Wars film has this quote: “I don’t like sand.”
Star Wars: A New Hope
Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker
Answer: Star Wars: Attack of the Clones.
29. What planet does Luke travel to in search of Yoda in “The Empire Strikes Back”?
30. Who delivers the final blow that destroys the second Death Star?
Han Solo with an X-Wing
Luke Skywalker with a Speeder
Jar Jar Binks with a Y-Wing
Lando Calrissian with the Millennium Falcon
Answer: Lando Calrissian with the Millennium Falcon.
31. Tatooine is visited in “The Empire Strikes Back”.
32. Who blew up the first Death Star, and with what weapon?
Luke Skywalker with his Lightsaber
Princess Leia with an X-Wing
Luke Skywalker with an X-Wing
Princess Leia with a thermal detonator
Answer: Luke Skywalker with an X-Wing.
33. Obi Wan Kenobi went by the name “Ben” at the start of “A New Hope”.
35. What were Padmé’s last words?
“Please, I’ll give you anything. Anything you want!”
“We’re losing power. There seems to be a problem with the main reactor.”
“Obi-Wan… there… is good in him. I know there is.”
“You were right, Obi-Wan”
Answer: “Obi-Wan… there… is good in him. I know there is.”
36. What is Chewbacca’s race?
37. Who says: “We are the spark that’ll light the fire that’ll burn the First Order down.”
Answer: Poe Dameron.
38. From where must Luke and Han rescue Leia in “A New Hope”?
Her crippled starship
The Death Star
Answer: The Death Star.
39. Who played the part of Commander Cody?
Answer: Temuera Morrison.
40. Where does the opening scene of “A New Hope” take place?
Answer: Leia’s Starship.
41. What classic “Star Wars” song from the original trilogy is played for the finale of “Attack of the Clones”?
“The Imperial March”
“Duel of the Fates”
Answer: “The Imperial March”.
42. What are the creatures, living on Endor, that helped the Rebel’s to defeat the second Death Star?
43. How long did Padmé serve as queen?
Answer: 8 years.
44. What is the color of C-3PO’s arm in Star Wars: The Force Awakens?
Star Wars Trivia Questions for True Fans
Who doesn’t enjoy a challenging Star Wars game? You and your staff will get the sensation of this game if you choose to use some of the Star Wars trivia with answers in this category. We cover a wide range of Star Wars characters, information, and trivia questions that only die-hard fans can correctly answer.
1. How long had Yoda trained Jedi for in ‘The Empire Strikes Back’?
Answer: 800 years.
2. A kerfuffle over the Darksaber and control of Mandalore sparked what Imperial genocide with a name similar to a horror franchise?
Answer: The Great Purge.
3. In the affectionate Star Wars parody, “Space Balls,” the film renames the slimy crime lord “Jabba” to something far less sinister and perhaps a bit more delicious. What is this character’s new name?
Answer: Pizza the Hut.
4. In the Book of Boba Fett what is the liquid Boba Fett sleeps in?
Answer: A Bacta Tank.
5. Darth Vader is famously misquoted with “Luke, I am your father.” Darth Vader does not say “Luke” in that pivotal moment. What word did he say instead?
6. Which house did Leia’s adoptive father belong to?
Answer: Royal House of Alderaan.
7. What Seattle-area-based software company has a contract with the Pentagon called Joint Enterprise Defense Infrastructure, also known by the Star Wars-sounding name “JEDI?”
8. In the Phantom Menace which race does Anakin win?
Answer: The Boonta Eve Podrace.
9. What upcoming Disney+ series, being run by “Russian Doll” creator Leslye Headland, will show the rise of the dark force during Star Wars’ High Republic era? Its “A” name refers to an assistant, often to a participant in a religious service.
Answer: The Acolyte.
10. What words did C-3PO use to refer to Jawas in ‘A New Hope’ when he was angry?
Answer: “Disgusting creatures.”
11. A British prince and the First Son of the U.S. fall in love despite enthusiastically disagreeing on which “Star Wars” movie is the best, in what bestselling 2019 novel by Casey McQuiston?
Answer: Red, White, & Royal Blue.
12. What cell number did Luke and Han rescue Princess Leia from in A New Hope?
13. Appearing in “The Last Jedi,” the character Slowen Lo is named for the song “Slow and Low” from the 1986 album “Licensed to Ill” by what hip-hop group?
Answer: The Beastie Boys.
14. What is the species of Yarael Poof?
15. What two-word name is given to the cantina on Tatooine where Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi first encounter Han Solo? It’s a hangout for a lot of seedy alien criminal types.
Answer: Mos Eisley Cantina.
16. What creature does Chewbacca roast for dinner in The Last Jedi?
17. A starship was captured at the beginning of ‘A New Hope’ by a Star Destroyer. Can you remember the name of the starship?
Answer: Tantive IV.
18. What species of relatively small height helped freeze Han Solo in carbonite?
19. What was Ewok village supposed to be?
Answer: A village of Wookies.
20. Danoga is the dangerous creature that lives inside what appliance/room/large machinery on the original Death Star?
Answer: Garbage Compactor.
21.Question: Why did Han return to help Luke?
Answer: He wanted a share of some of the rewards.
22. What “Pulp Fiction” actor was George Lucas’ second choice to play Han Solo and would have taken the role had Harrison Ford declined it?
Answer: Christopher Walken.
23. What was considered the main sin of Jar Jar Binks, because of which he was banished from the company of other Gungans?
Answer: He was extremely clumsy.
24. For the planet Crait in “The Last Jedi,” filiming was done at Salar de Uyuni, the world’s largest salt flat. This real-life place is found in what South American nation?
25. How does Ben Kenobi escape after shutting down the power?
Answer: By distracting the stormtroopers.
26. Aurebesh is the writing system used to represent what spoken-word language that is the most commonly referenced language in the “Star Wars” films?
Answer: Galactic Basic.
27. Can you recall the line that the droid Threepio used to insult Chewbacca and all the Wookies?
Answer: “After all, he’s only a Wookie.”
28. What is the name of the horned, clawed white-furred species of snow monster found on the icy planet that was home to the Rebel Alliance’s temporary Echo Base in “The Empire Strikes Back”?
29. What is the name of the series of Star Wars video games that began on the Nintendo 64 console in 1998 as one of the first games for the console that supported “Expansion Pak” which enabled higher-quality graphics?
Answer: Rogue Squadron.
30. Who is the director of photography for the movie “Episode I: The Phantom Menace’?
Answer: David Tattersall.
31. Han Solo upgraded the Millennium Falcon from which stock starship?
Answer: Corellian YT-1300f.
32. What event does Anakin Skywalker win to secure his freedom in “Star Wars: The Phantom Menace”?
33. “Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge” is a virtual reality adventure game released in November 2020 for what VR headset system?
34. In ‘A New Hope’, a Rebel pilot guesses the number of gun towers while flying down the trench. What was his estimation?
Final Thoughts on Star Wars Trivia Questions
A Star Wars trivia night should be entertaining, engaging, and informative.
We covered every possible idea in our article to assist you in hosting a Star Wars trivia game and trying to impress your coworkers, friends or family members.
Of course, you can always add your unique perspective to the mix by including your own Star Wars ideas and other suggestions. These types of Star Wars trivia questions are frequently appropriate for icebreaker activities or prolonged office breaks.
In addition, playing trivia games is a fantastic team-building exercise. You may easily include these Star Wars trivia questions whether you’re organizing a virtual team-building activity or an actual one.
The Star Wars quiz questions can be used more specifically as a warm-up exercise before an escape room game. The Star Wars questions can be used for any kind of formal or informal office gathering, so feel free to utilize them to check the knowledge of your mattes.