These TV quiz questions will test your knowledge of former series, including sitcoms and soap operas.
Time for a brand-new entertaining quiz! We’re investigating television this time to see how much you’ve paid attention to the box. These TV quiz questions will test you, whether you’re a comedy show lover or a general television fanatic.
These TV trivia questions include a variety of topics, such as comedies, sketch shows, and glamorous game shows for kids. Did you watch Blue Peter as a child or grew up watching Coronation Street? Your expertise might be useful.
It’s time to check to see if you have round eyes or if you need to review some more TV wisdom. Here are some of the top TV quiz questions. Ready?
Best TV Quiz Questions
Time for a mentally challenging workout! Nothing stimulates the mind like putting your knowledge to the test on a challenging trivia quiz. So start thinking and begin responding. Check out this list of TV trivia questions and answers to choose from.
1. What TV show invented the rerun to allow its star time to recover during and after pregnancy?
Answer: I Love Lucy.
2. Reginald VelJohnson’s character in Die Hard had what occupation?
Answer: Police Officer.
3. What song do you use to keep on the beat when giving CPR?
Answer: Staying Alive (this actually saved someone’s life… true story).
4. Mama’s Family was a spinoff from what show?
Answer: The Carol Burnett Show.
5. What actor plays Frank Reynolds in It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia?
Answer: Danny Devito.
6. In Blue Bloods, what does Jamie keep in his hat?
Answer: A photo of his late brother, Joe.
7. Which Star Trek: Next Generation actor hosted Reading Rainbow?
Answer: LeVar Burton.
8. Alfonso Ribeiro’s famous “Carlton Dance” was inspired by which two other notorious sets of moves?
Answer: Eddie Murphy’s “White Boy Dance” and Courteney Coxin the music video for Bruce Springsteen’s “Dancing In the Dark”.
9. What are adult fans of the My Little Pony tv series called?
10. Kesha appeared in what reality series before she became famous?
Answer: The Simple Life.
11. What actor was considered for Gibbs on NCIS before casting Mark Harmon?
Answer: Scott Bakula.
12. In the Twilight Zone, who was the howling man?
Answer: Satan (the devil).
13. Where did the main characters of the Wizard of Oz go to find the Wizard?
The Emerald City.
14. Who starred in Magnum P.I., a popular 80s crime drama?
Answer: Tom Selleck.
15. In Seinfeld, Kramer’s name was actually what in the pilot?
16. How old does Michael Scott think Pam’s mother is on The Office when they celebrate her birthday?
17. Where does Oscar the Grouch from the muppets live?
Answer: In a trash can.
18. Who was Samantha’s nosy neighbor in Bewitched?
Answer: Gladys Kravitz.
19. What is the dog’s name in The Jetsons cartoon?
20. Who played Miley Stewart on Disney show Hannah Montana?
Answer: Miley Cyrus.
21. Which regular Law & Order: SVU cast member first appeared on the show as a sexual assault survivor?
Answer: Kelli Giddish.
22. The first toilet flush ever heard on American television occurred on which show?
Answer: All In the Family.
23. What former model founded the reality show America’s Next Top Model?
Answer: Tyra Banks.
24. Mork of Mork and Mindy was from which planet?
25. What parting catchphrase decorates the tombstone of voice actor Mel Blanc?
Answer: That’s all folks.
26. Approximately what is Jed Clampett’s fortune at the end of The Beverly Hillbillies adjusted for inflation?
Answer: $878 million.
27. Who hosted No Reservations, an American travel and food show?
Answer: Anthony Bourdain.
28. Who does Barbara marry in One Day at a Time?
Answer: Mark Royer.
29. Who is the lead actress of the thriller series The Blacklist?
Answer: Megan Boone.
30. What year did Star Trek: The Next Generation initially debut?
31. Who was Blake Carrington’s business rival on Dynasty?
Answer: Cecil Colby.
32. Laverne and Shirley was a spinoff of which show?
Answer: Happy Days.
33. What animated sci-fi sitcom documents the misadventures of a scientist and his grandson?
Answer: Rick and Morty.
34. What is the name of Dana Scully’s dog in the X-Files?
35. How many castaways were there on the show Gilligan’s Island?
36. Who gave Bobby his first kiss on The Brady Bunch?
37. Which TV series has a “lost episode” due to the assassination of then-President John F. Kennedy?
Answer: The Joey Bishop Show.
Random TV Quiz Questions
The TV trivia quiz is a great idea to test anyone’s knowledge about TV and film. These questions highlight the performing arts, including dance, theatre, and musicals. The show must go on, after all.
1. Which Game of Thrones star was nominated for an Emmy for every single season?
Answer: Peter Dinklage.
2. For how many total years did Ed Asner play Lou Grant?
3. Where did the show “The Wire” take place?
4. What show involved Cylons as evil robots?
Answer: Battlestar Galactica.
5. Who voiced Charlie Townsend in the original Charlie’s Angels?
Answer: John Forsythe.
6. The SS Minnow’s infamous three-hour tour took off from which city in Gilligan’s Island?
Answer: Honolulu, Hawaii.
7. Family guy took place in which state?
Answer: Rhode Island.
8. Which American drama first reacted to 9/11?
Answer: The West Wing.
9. Jennifer Lopez and Ray Liotta co-starred in what drama?
Answer: Shades of Blue.
10. Who was the youngest male winner of American Idol?
Answer: Scott McCreery.
11. What sports game featured the first TV advertisement?
Answer: Dodgers and Phillies.
12. Where did Roseanne Conner work in the original run of Roseanne?
Answer: The Lunchbox.
13. South Park takes place in which state?
14. The American crime drama “Narcos” was filmed and set in which city?
15. Who won Jeopardy in 2004 and took home 2.5 million dollars?
Answer: Ken Jennings.
16. What did Lucille Ball try to sell in a commercial on I Love Lucy?
17. What was the subject of the first-ever advertisement on TV?
Answer: Bulova Watches.
18. When did the children’s show Sesame Street first started airing on PBS?
19. What does Michael Scott eat for lunch on The Office that makes him fall asleep?
Answer: A whole chicken pot pie.
20. What famous 1968 Star Trek episode included a kiss between Captain Kirk and Uhura?
Answer: Plato’s Stepchildren.
21. The character Daria first appeared in which other animated series?
Answer: Beavis and Butthead.
22. Which famous TV series featured a reference or picture of Superman in every episode?
23. What actor portrayed Chandler’s father on Friends?
Answer: Kathleen Turner.
24. How many people did Annalise Keating kill on How to Get Away with Murder?
25. What series was the first television drama in American history?
Answer: The Queen’s Messenger.
26. Michael Cera’s character in Arrested Development shares a name with which pop legend?
Answer: George Michael.
27. Jennifer Garner and Bradley Cooper got their big breaks in which TV show?
28. What current TV show is the longest-running live-action primetime show ever?
Answer: Law & Order: SVU.
29. What is Dorothy Zbornak’s job on The Golden Girls?
Answer: Substitute teacher.
30. What was Beaver Cleaver’s real first name on Leave It to Beaver?
31. Who was Bart Simpson’s teacher?
Answer: Mrs. Krabappel.
32. What is The Munsters’ address?
Answer: 1313 Mockingbird Lane.
33. In the Jeffersons theme song, where were they “movin’ on up” to?
Answer: “To the East Side / To a deluxe apartment in the sky.”
34. Prosecutors complained about which TV show influencing real-life juries?
Answer: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
35. What was the Bayside High gang’s hangout spot on Saved by the Bell?
Answer: The Max.
36. Who leads Edith Cranwinkle’s quilting circle in Bob’s Burgers?
37. What is the name of Negan’s bat on The Walking Dead?
Funny TV Quiz Questions
In this section, we have plucked some funny TV quiz questions for you to test your general knowledge in a friendly and humorous environment. Use the test for a virtual pub quiz, try it out on your own, or with friends!
1. How does a television receive air signals?
Answer: Through Antennae.
2. What was Penny, Beebe and Cece’s grandmother nicknamed in the ‘The Proud Family’?
Answer: Sugar Mama.
3. Who is the longest serving artist in Doctor Television series?
Answer: Adrian Lewis Morgan- Jimi Clay.
4. Where was Thirty Something set?
5. What was the most watched television show in History when it screened in my 1993?
Answer: Final Episode of Cheers.
6. In Are You Being Served, what character did Frank Thornton play?
Answer: Captain Peacock.
7. Richie Richard and Eddie Hitler were the two starring characters in which comedy series?
8. What was the name of the father in All in the Family?
Answer: Archie Bunker.
9. What was Steve Harvey’s first-ever television show?
Answer: Family Feud.
10. In which fictional town was Dad’s Army set?
11. What was Carol Burnett’s 1990s comedy series called?
Answer: Carol and Company.
12. What year was the final episode of The Proud Family?
13. Who played the female lead Linda in the sitcom Gimme Gimme Gimme?
Answer: Kathy Burke.
14. Which television Sit-com series premiered in 1998 featuring Dr. Harry Weston?
Answer: Empty Nest.
15. Which company has won the most Oscar academy award?
Answer: Walt Disney.
16. Who was head of the Addams family?
17. In what year was ‘Pocahontas’ animated adventure musical romantic historical drama film released?
18. In what type of institution was The Acts of Life set?
Answer: Girls’ boarding school.
19. In the Cosby Show which insect was the name of Theo’s friend?
20. James Bond novel was published in what year and what was it called?
Answer: Published in 1953, titled the Casino Royale.
21. Where did Frasier live in the spin-off from Cheers?
22. Which comedy special was watched by over 16 million people on Christmas Day in 2019?
Answer: Gavin and Stacey.
23. Who was Butt-Head’s comedy partner?
24. Which British comic Benny created Fred Scuttle and Professor Marvel?
25. Who was the neighborhood police officer in Top Cat?
Answer: Officer Dibble.
Classic TV Quiz Questions
Do you rely on TV too much? Maybe Netflix is the centre of your universe? Put your knowledge to the test by taking our TV and movie quiz. Stroll down this list of classic TV trivia questions to warm up your mind.
1. Cast members of which two classic shows guest-starred on the series finale of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
Answer: The Jeffersons and Diff’rent Strokes.
2. Ken Jennings is the one of the big winners of what popular game show?
3. Where did Laverne and Shirley live?
Answer: 730 Hampton Street.
4. Where did Ralph Kramden threaten to send his wife on The Honeymooners?
Answer: To the moon.
5. What actresses played the original Angels in the 1970s show Charlie’s Angels?
Answer: Farrah Fawcett, Jaclyn Smith, and Kate Jackson.
6. What NBC show was the first to air in color in 1959?
7. Which TV host initially refused to book Elvis Presley, but then made his performances even more famous?
Answer: Ed Sullivan.
8. In which show did the main characters hang out in the back room of the Bada Bing club?
Answer: The Sopranos.
9. What was the first toy to be advertised on TV?
Answer: Mr. Potato Head.
10. What is the name of the general store opened by David in Schitt’s Creek?
Answer: Rose Apothecary.
11. Dick Loudon lives where in the show Newhart?
12. What product is featured in Don’s final ad, which aired at the end of the Mad Men series finale?
13. What is the name of Captain Holt’s dog in the series Brooklyn Nine Nine?
14. Who was the main character in the animated series Rugrats?
Answer: Tommy Pickles.
15. Esther Rolle starred as Florida Evans on which two classic TV series?
Answer: Good Times and Maude.
16. What song prompted Carlton to do his signature dance to on the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
Answer: It’s Not Unusual by Tom Jones.
17. What was Dexter’s professional title in the Showtime series Dexter?
Answer: Blood spatter analyst.
18. What is the name of the only human to ever correctly predict the inner workings of the afterlife on The Good Place?
Answer: Doug Forcett.
19. Which character in The Wonder Years is killed in the Vietnam War?
Answer: Winnie Cooper’s older brother, Brian.
20. What was the name of the automotive repair shop featured in Sons of Anarchy?
Answer: Teller-Morrow Automotive Repair.
21. Where did the characters of Seinfeld end up in the series finale?
Answer: In jail.
22. What is Beaver Cleaver’s real name on Leave it to Beaver?
Answer: Theodore Cleaver.
23. The Love Boat was set on which cruise ship?
Answer: MS Pacific Princess.
24. In the movie M*A*S*H, Donald Sutherland played the same role as which star in the TV series?
Answer: Alan Alda.
25. What are the detectives’ names in Miami Vice?
Answer: James “Sonny” Crockett and Ricardo “Rico” Tubbs.
26. Fred Sanford often called his son what insult on Sanford and Son?
27. Where does Spongebob Squarepants live?
Answer: In a pineapple under the sea.
28. In what city does the series Gossip Girl take place?
Answer: New York City.
29. Which fellow Golden Girlscast member had a recurring role on Maude with Bea Arthur?
Answer: Rue McClanahan.
30. What was the name of the patriarch in the show All in the Family?
Answer: Archie Bunker.
31. What is the longest continuously running game show on television?
Answer: The Price is Right.
32. Which was the first show Norman Lear produced?
Answer: The Martha Raye Show.
33. What restaurant employed Brandon on 90210?
Answer: The Peach Pit.
34. What popular kid’s show debuted in 1969 on PBS and is still on air today?
Answer: Sesame Street.
Easy TV Quiz Questions
We’ll start this section off with some simple easy TV trivia questions. These questions concern the well-known, enduring series that almost everyone is familiar with. Find out if you are a TV superfan by starting to test your television knowledge with this trivia.
1. What instrument did “The Mother” play in How I Met Your Mother?
2. What cable network picked up Friday Night Lights after it was originally cancelled?
3. What actress lied about her age to get her roll in That 70s Show?
Answer: Mila Kunis.
4. Where is Cheers set?
Answer: A bar in Boston.
5. Which comic book featured the title character from Sabrina the Teenage Witch?
Answer: Archie’s Madhouse.
6. How many episodes of Game of Thrones are there?
7. What was the longest running soap opera in Britain?
Answer: Coronation Street.
8. Who was the first actor to be nominated for an Emmy for the same character on three different shows?
Answer: Kelsey Grammer.
9. Who has a bed-wetting problem as a child in Everybody Loves Raymond?
10. What is the name of Jon Snow’s direwolf?
11. How many hours did the show 24 run for?
Answer: 192 hours.
12. How many episodes did Happy Days have?
13. What street did the 4 main Desperate Housewives characters live on?
Answer: Wisteria Lane.
14. Danny Tanner and Aunt Becky worked together on which show in Full House?
Answer: Good Morning San Francisco.
15. Dream On first aired on what cable channel?
16. Which of the core male characters in That 70s Show was the only one to never date Jackie Burkhart?
Answer: Eric Foreman.
17. What was the first TV advertisement to air in the US?
Answer: Bulova watches commercial.
18. Name the four main characters in the TV show The Golden Girls.
Answer: Blanche, Rose, Sophia, and Dorothy.
19. How many dragons did Daenerys Targaryen have?
20. In the Andy Griffith Show, Barney Fife keeps what in his shirt pocket?
21. What was the name of the horse on the Lone Ranger?
22. Who created Battlestar Galactica?
Answer: Glen A Larson.
23. What year was Game of Thrones first aired?
24. Cast members from which two classic shows made a guest appearance on the series finale of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air?
Answer: Diff’rent Strokes and The Jeffersons.
25. Who was the witch doctor that treated Samantha in Bewitched?
Answer: Doctor Bombay.
26. Which coffeehouse did Ross, Rachel, Monica, Chandler, Phoebe and Joey hang out in on Friends?
Answer: Answer: Central Perk.
27. What character does Liz Lemon dress as to get out of jury duty?
Answer: Princess Leia from Star Wars.
28. What TV psychologist could be reached at 555-KACL in Seattle?
Answer: Dr. Frasier Crane.
29. How many seasons of Game of Thrones were there?
30. Who was president during the setting of Laverne & Shirley?
31. Who was the primary star of My Mother the Car?
Answer: Jerry Van Dyke.
32. What four metal animals are in the Game of Thrones title screen?
Answer: Dragon, Lion, Wolf, and Deer.
33. What record-breaking amount of Emmys did the Mary Tyler Moore show win?
34. Brandy played the title character in which TV show?
Hard TV Quiz Questions
The following hard TV trivia questions are a little trickier. Superfans of TV should have no trouble identifying the correct answers. Find out who among your friends is an expert on this well-liked kind of entertainment.
1. Bill Murray appeared as the first guest of what late-night talk show in 1982?
Answer: Late Night Show with David Letterman.
2. What is the name of the stock sound used for men screaming in many TV shows?
Answer: The Wilhelm Scream.
3. Who is the creator, writer, and producer of Breaking Bad?
Answer: Vince Gilligan.
4. A spinoff series was created, that follows Walter White’s dodgy lawyer tackling other cases, what is that show called?
Answer: Better Call Saul.
5. What long-running American TV series featured a homicide detective played by Peter Falk?
6. Why did Walter White throw a pizza on the roof?
Answer: His wife wouldn’t forgive him.
7. What class of planet is earth in the Star Trek universe?
Answer: M Class.
8. Who did Michaell Scott move in with?
Answer: Holly Flax.
9. Harold Gouldplayed not one, but two of Rose Nylund’s boyfriends on The Golden Girls. Which role was first?
10. Who played John Wayne Gacy in American Horror Story: Hotel — and which other serial killer did he play in another project?
Answer: John Carroll Lynch, who played the Zodiac Killer in Zodiac.
11. What did John Krasinki do to prepare for his role-playing Jim?
Answer: Interviewed paper company employees.
12. Where is Dunder Mifflin located?
Answer: 1725 Slough Avenue.
13. Which is the only male roommate on The Big Bang Theory without a doctorate?
14. Kalinda Sharma was married under what name on The Good Wife?
Answer: Leela Tahiri.
15. What actor plays Marty Byrde in Ozark, the drama series?
Answer: Jason Bateman.
16. Which Beatle narrated the first two seasons of Thomas the Tank Engine?
Answer: Ringo Starr.
17. What subject did Walter White teach at school?
18. What’s the name of Al Bundy’s grandfather in Married… With Children?
Answer: Jebediah Bundy.
19. How many Breaking Bad episodes are there?
20. On House, the title doctor’s wife is a fan of which singer?
Answer: Amy Grant.
21. On That ’70s Show, Red Foreman admits he only stuck his foot in someone’s ass during what time?
Answer: When he served in Iwo Jima.
22. What popular boy band includes singers who all auditioned for The X Factor as soloists?
Answer: One Direction.
23. George Costanza appears in every Seinfeld episode except which one?
Answer: “The Pen”.
24. What does Captain Holt’s husband do for a living in Brooklyn Nine-Nine?
Answer: Columbia University Classics Department Chair.
25. Who was the youngest person to ever host Saturday Night Live?
Answer: Drew Barrymore at age 7 in 1982.
26. Who began hosting The Price is Right after Bob Barker’s retirement?
Answer: Drew Carey.
27. Who sings the Baywatch theme “I’m Always Here?”
Answer: Jimi Jameson.
28. Step by Step takes place in Wisconsin, but their opening credits sequence was filmed where?
Answer: Six Flags Magic Mountain in Valencia, California.
29. Princeton Plainsboro Teaching hospital is the set of which successful medical drama?
30. Who began hosting the Tonight Show in 1962?
Answer: Johnny Carson.
31. How did Eddie get the nickname “Eddie Spaghetti” on Frasier?
Answer: He had worms!
32. How much did Leslie Bluth think a banana costs on Arrested Development?
33. What TV show led to the spinoff, Mork and Mindy?
Answer: Happy Days.
34. What science fiction series won acclaim for an episode titled “San Junipero”?
Answer: Black Mirror.
35. Who played The Penguin in the original Batman TV series?
Answer: Burgess Meredith.
General TV Quiz Questions
Are all of the trivia game’s questions meant to be amusing? Do you enjoy movies and television shows enough to provide all the answers? Let’s walk over this list of some general TV trivia questions and answers to check how much you know about TV and films.
1. Who invented the Television?
Answer: Philo Farnsworth.
2. What was the first color TV Series?
Answer: The Marriage (1954).
4. What is the most-watched TV event of all time? (U.S.)
Answer: Apollo 11 EVA.
5. What was the most-watched sporting event of all time? (Worldwide)
Answer: UEFA EUROS 2020 (5.23 million).
6. Which character in The Office becomes a fugitive in the final season?
7. What 1970s show was hosted by Dick Clark?
Answer: American Bandstand.
8. What is Kramer’s first name on Seinfeld?
9. What is Ted Mosby’s profession on How I Met Your Mother?
10. Who wore fake teeth when filming Full House?
Answer: Mary-Kate and Ashley.
11. What show features Cylons as evil robots?
Answer: Battlestar Galactica.
12. What is Tim Taylor’s neighbor’s name in Home Improvement?
13. Who was the captain of The Love Boat?
Answer: Captain Merrill Stubing.
14. When was the first episode of the UK soap Eastenders aired?
Answer: 19th Feb 1985.
15. What was the first televised Olympic games?
16. What do the characters in M.A.S.H. call the senior staff members’ tent?
Answer: The Swamp.
17. What year did the first LCD TV put on sale in the U.S.?
18. Which Sesame Street character lives in a trash can?
Answer: Oscar the Grouch.
19. What is character Danny Williams told to do in every episode of Hawaii 5-0?
Answer: Book ’em, Danno.
20. What was the first presidential debate shown live on TV?
Answer: John F. Kennedy and Richard M. Nixon.
21. What causes George Costanza’s wife to die in Seinfeld?
Answer: Licking Envelopes.
22. Which 1960s TV show starred a talking horse?
Answer: Mister Ed.
23. What was the final episode of Breaking Bad called?
24. What was the name of the boat that was shipwrecked in Gilligan’s Island?
Answer: The S.S. Minnow.
24. Who says ‘yabba dabba doo’?
Answer: Fred Flintstone.
25. What is the name of the teacher on the Magic School Bus?
Answer: Ms. Frizzle.
26. Who was the host of American Idol?
Answer: Ryan Seacrest.
27. What was the name of the Boycie’s dog in Only Fools and Horses?
28. What does the second “E” stand for in Dennis’ “D.E.N.N.I.S. System”?
Answer: Engage physically.
29. What is Rickety Cricket’s actual name?
30. What character on Friends often yells, “We were on a break”?
31. How many episodes of Seinfeld are there?
32. What animated comedy did Seth MacFarlane create?
Answer: Family Guy.
33. How many contestants are in each team of ‘University Challenge’?
34. What does Frank use to cut his toenails?
Answer: Steak knife.
35. How many beers does Dee drink in the episode “The Gang Beats Boggs”?
36. Who else did Ted Cassidy play in The Addams Family?
37. Charles Ingram won who wants to be a millionaire but he cheated. How did he cheat?
Answer: Coughing in the audience.
38. What year did the last Breaking Bad episode air?
Sitcom TV Quiz Questions
For many people, sitcoms are undoubtedly a guilty pleasure. Situation comedy, as the name suggests, is a subgenre that uses a set of characters every episode to offer new humorous situations. Fans are familiar with many vintage sitcoms almost exactly. The TV sitcom trivia questions below are a test of your sitcom knowledge.
1. What was the very first African American two-parent family sitcom?
Answer: Good Times.
2. Joseph Gordon-Levittgot his big break on what sitcom?
Answer: Third Rock from the Sun.
3. How many different actors played Topanga’s parents on Boy Meets World?
Answer: Five different actors.
4. What is the name of the beautiful witch in the sitcom Bewitched?
5. What is the name of Toby’s daughter on The Office?
6. What is the name of Winston’s cat in New Girl?
7. What is the name of Michael Fox’s character in Family Ties?
Answer: Alex Keaton.
8. Which sitcom did Steve Urkel from Family Matters make a guest appearance on?
Answer: Full House.
9. Which character’s catchphrase was “pop pop!” on Community?
10. Which Brady Bunch character utters the now-famous catchphrase, “Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!”
11. The Connor family of the television show Roseanne lives in what state?
12. Who pooped in the bed on It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia?
Answer: Frank Reynolds.
13. Who played Phoebe Buffay’s twin sister on Friends?
Answer: Helen Hunt.
14. The biggest rival company to the Bluths’ in Arrested Development is what?
15. Frasier is actually a spin-off of another show. Can you name this show?
16. Which Modern Family character is Claire Dunphy’s half-brother?
17. Which Grown-ish character is a political science major?
Answer: Analisa “Ana” Patricia Torres.
18. What is the name of the TV show that featured Charlie Sheen, Angus T Jones, and Jon Cryer?
Answer: Two and a Half Men.
19. In which classic sitcom would you find characters called Jan, Mike, and Greg?
Answer: The Brady Bunch.
20. What is the name of the 70s sitcom that features characters called Jack, Janet, and Chrissy?
Answer: Three’s Company.
21. What actor starred in Lizzie McGuire?
Answer: Hilary Duff.
22. What is the Canadian character from How I Met Your Mother called?
Answer: Robin Scherbatsky.
23. Stars from which classic ’90s sitcom also appeared in Blossom?
Answer: The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
25. And where would you find characters called Elly May, Jed, and Granny?
Answer: The Beverly Hillbillies.
26. How did Charlie Sheen’s character Charlie Harper die in Two and A Half Men?
Answer: Pushed in front of a train.
27. This show featured the main character having cousins called Carlton, Ashley, and Hilary. What’s the show called?
Answer: The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
28. Juno Temple’s Ted Lasso character is based on which of her real-life co-stars?
Answer: Keeley Hazell.
29. Which Roseanne cast member went on to star in Scrubs?
Answer: Sarah Chalke.
30. Who is the actress who plays the part of Samantha Jones in Sex and the City?
Answer: Kim Catrall.
31. Queen Latifah starred in which sitcom?
Answer: Living Single.
32. Debra Messing stars as which titular character from which sitcom?
Answer: She plays Grace from Will and Grace.
33. In which sitcom would you find a troublesome girlfriend called Stella?
Answer: How I Met Your Mother.
34. In which borough of New York City do the vampires live in What We Do In the Shadows?
Answer: Staten Island.
35. What character did Eva Longoria play in Desperate Housewives?
Answer: Gabrielle Solis.
36. Which character filled in for Liz Lemon, then showed up wearing the same outfit as her on 30 Rock?
Answer: Frank Rossitano.
37. Family Matters began as a spinoff of which sitcom?
Answer: Perfect Strangers.
38. Can you name all the Huang’s from the sitcom Fresh Off the Boat?
Answer: Jenny, Evan, Emery, Louis, Eddie, and Jessica.
Netflix TV Quiz Questions
Do You Consider Yourself a Film Freak? Do you believe you have seen the majority of TV shows and movies available online? We’ve created some Netflix trivia questions and answers TV-series and movie trivia questions specifically for you to see if you truly deserve the title of cinephile.
1. In the Netflix series “Money Heist”, the main characters are named after what?
2. The first two seasons of the series Narcos tell the story of Pablo Escobar. Who is he?
Answer: A drug Lord.
3. What was Netflix initially called before its name was changed to Netflix?
4. The popular series Squid Game was produced in which country?
Answer: South Korea.
5. The series Stranger Things is set in which fictional town?
6. In the TV series “Ozark”, why do Wendy and Marty Byrde relocate their family to the Lake of the Ozarks?
Answer: To Launder money.
7. Which of the following plot twist occurs at the end of the thriller series “Behind Her Eyes”?
Answer: Adele is actually Rob.
8. When was Netflix founded?
9. Which series follows a family of adopted siblings who have superpowers?
Answer: The Umbrella Academy.
10. In the TV series “13 Reasons Why”, where did Clay Jensen and Hannah Baker use to work together?
Answer: A movie theatre.
11. In the comedy series “Emily in Paris”, which type of company does Emily work for when she moves to the capital of France?
Answer: A marketing company.
12. What is the name of the school in S#x Education?
Answer: Moordale High.
13. In 2021, which kind of reality show featured Paris Hilton was released on Netflix?
Answer: A cooking show.
14. Dark, released on 1 December 2017, is Netflix’s first original series in which language?
15. Where do Clay and Hannah work together in 13 Reasons Why?
Answer: The Crestmont.
16. The Crown” is the first-ever Netflix series to win which prestigious award for the best drama?
17. How is the total budget of “Red Notice”, which is currently the most expensive movie of all time on Netflix?
Answer: $200 million.
18. Who won an Academy Award for their role in Marriage Story?
Answer: Laura Dern.
19. The Netflix documentary “Jeen-Yuhs” depicts the career of which famous rapper?
Answer: Kanye West.
20. Riverdale is based on which famous comics?
21. In what U.S. state is Breaking Bad set?
Answer: New Mexico.
22. The Cecil Hotel in a Netflix documentary is located in which city?
Answer: Los Angeles.
23. In the series “Bird Box”, what happens when people look at the creatures?
Answer: They commit suicide.
24. Who created Black Mirror?
Answer: Charlie Brooker.
25. What is the name of the interactive Black Mirror movie released in 2018?
26. What is the name of the virtual assistant in the dating show “Too Hot to Handle?
27. In the Netflix series “Bridgerton”, who is the eldest sibling in the Bridgerton family?
28. What is the other dimension in Stranger Things called?
Answer: The upside down.
29. Which sauce is Rick famously obsessed with in Rick and Morty?
30. In season 3 of the series “You”, which of the following character died first?
31. What is the Umbrella Academy in the Netflix series of the same name?
Answer: A Superhero team.
32. Who plays Pablo Escobar in Narcos?
Answer: Wagner Moura.
33. The 2018 Netflix comedy “The Holiday Calendar” features which holiday?
Comedy TV Quiz Questions
If you are going to attend a family get together or an informal meeting with your friends, you should spice up the environment with little bit humor. In order to achieve the purpose, we have gathered these comedy quiz questions for you to live up the discussion.
1. In Bottom, which area of London do flat mates Richie and Eddie live?
2. The address of 704 Houser Street is the home of which TV family?
Answer: The Bunkers.
3. What medical problem does Adrian Monk suffer from on the TV show “Monk”?
Answer: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
4. Little Britain was created by which two comedians?
Answer: David Walliams and Matt Lucas.
5. On the TV show “Night Court”, who was Harry’s favorite singer?
Answer: Mel Torme.
6. What is Chef’s full name on “South Park”?
Answer: Jerome McElroy Jr.
7. Who played the role of Uncle Albert in Only Fools and Horses?
Answer: Buster Merryfield.
8. What TV cartoon features Master Shake, Frylock, Meatwad?
Answer: Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
9. Where did Eric propose to Donna on “That ’70’s Show”?
Answer: The Water Tower.
10. What is the name of Smithy and Nessa’s son in Gavin and Stacey?
11. What is the first name of the “South Park” mayor?
12. On the TV show “Taxi”, what was the name of Latka’s wife?
13. Father Ted originally aired on which terrestrial television channel?
Answer: Scumbag College.
14. On “Cheers”, what position did Sam Malone play in Major League Baseball?
15. On “Seinfeld”, what did Jerry do that was a turn off to the Calvin Klein model?
Answer: Picked his nose.
16. Absolutely Fabulous follows two women growing old gracefully called Patsy and who?
Answer: Eddy or Edina.
17. On “ALF”, what was ALF’s real name?
Answer: Gordon Shumway.
18. Who is the famous sibling of “Chappelle’s Show” cast member Charlie Murphy?
Answer: Eddie Murphy.
19. The Black Adder, was the first series of Blackadder, but what year did the show originally air?
20. What is the favorite show of the boys on “South Park”?
Answer: Terrance and Phillip.
21. What food does George Costanza get George Steinbrenner hooked on in “Seinfeld”?
22. In Allo Allo, who owns a small café in France during World War II?
Answer: Rene Artois.
23. What is the name of Frasier’s child on the TV show “Frasier”?
24. On “Seinfeld”, what did Jerry’s father do for a living?
25. In Benidorm, what is the name of the Spanish hotel?
Answer: Solana Resort.
26. What was the name of the cab company on “Taxi”?
27. What role does Tracy Morgan play on the TV show “30 Rock”?
Answer: Tracy Jordan.
28. The series “Futurama” takes place in what century?
29. Actor Martin Clunes plays which character in hit sitcom Men Behaving Badly?
Answer: Gary Strang.
30. On “Seinfeld”, in whose movie does Kramer have the line: “These pretzels are making me thirsty”?
Answer: Woody Allen’s.
Christmas TV Quiz Questions
We have a quiz with a tonne of Christmas TV quiz questions on film and TV to add a little spice to your time with family, whether you’re at home or hosting a more virtual gathering 2022-style. Just try them out!
1. Who plays Scrooge in The Muppet Christmas Carol?
Answer: Michael Caine.
2. What happens to Del Boy and Rodney in the 1996 Only Fools and Horses Christmas special?
Answer: They become millionaires.
3. Who was killed off in 2012’s Downton Abbey’s Christmas special cliffhanger?
Answer: Dan Stevens’ Matthew Crawley.
4. When was the last episode of Gavin and Stacey before 2019’s Christmas special?
5. The 2012 follow-up to The Snowman is called The Snowman and what?
Answer: The Snowdog.
6. What does Father Ted Crilly win in the father Ted Christmas special?
Answer: The Golden Clerik award.
7. In which 2004 animated film about a magical adventure to the North Pole does Tom Hanks voice six characters?
Answer: The Polar Express.
8. Who proposes to who in the 2008 Gavin and Stacey Christmas special?
Answer: Dave proposes to Nessa.
9. Who did Nick save from a house fire in Coronation Street on Christmas Day in 2011?
10. Which classic comedy’s Christmas special in 2003 ended with Tim and Dawn finally finding love?
Answer: The Office.
11. Which actor made his first appearance as the Doctor in the 2013 Doctor Who Christmas special?
Answer: Peter Capaldi.
12. Who won Strictly Come Dancing on December 19 last year?
Answer: Oti Mabuse and Bill Bailey.
13. Which celebrity won the last Strictly Come Dancing Christmas special which was held in 2019?
Answer: Debbie McGee.
14. Which Simpsons family member delivered Channel 4’s annual alternative Christmas message in 2004?
Answer: Marge Simpson.
15. What is the name of the town in It’s a Wonderful Life?
Answer: Bedford Falls.
16. What is the present that was missed on Arthur Christmas, forcing the Claus family to go to Trelew in Cornwall?
Answer: Three – released in 1966, 2000, and 2018.
17. Which Doctor made his debut in the show’s 2005 festive special called The Christmas Invasion?
Answer: David Tennant.
18. How many How the Grinch that Stole Christmas films have there been?
Answer: three movies!
19. Which British monarch delivered the first ever Christmas message?
Answer: George V in 1932.
20. In Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, what does Jack Skellington call Father Christmas?
Answer: Santa Claus.
21. Where are the McCallisters going on vacation when they leave Kevin behind in Home Alone?
22. Who will be returning as Sister Mildred for the Call the Midwife Christmas special this year?
Answer: Miriam Margolyes.
23. 2019’s John Lewis advert starred a young and excitable dragon. What was his name?
24. Who dresses up as an armadillo in the Friends episode ‘The One with the Holiday Armadillo’?
25. The Larkins will be airing a Christmas special this year – which actor plays patriarch Pop Larkin?
Answer: Bradley Walsh.
26. Which British actor starred as Kris Kringle in the 1994 remake of Miracle on 34th Street?
Answer: Richard Attenborough.
27. Who will be returning to Death in Paradise’s Christmas special as charismatic Officer Dwayne Myers?
Answer: Danny John-Jules.
28. Who plays Buddy’s love interest Jovie in Elf?
Answer: Zooey Deschanel.
29. Hercule Poirot’s Christmas special, which aired on ITV in 2005, featured which actor in the titular role?
Answer: David Suchet.
30. Which US President made a cameo appearance in Home Alone 2: Lost in New York?
Answer: Donald Trump.
31. When Ross can’t find a Santa outfit in time for Christmas in Friends, what does he dress up as instead to impress his son Ben?
Answer: Holiday Armadillo.
32. Which former EastEnders actress does Hugh Grant’s Prime Minister fall for in Love Actually?
Answer: Martin McCutcheon.
33. Which celebrity won the first ever Strictly Come Dancing in December 2004?
Answer: Natasha Kaplinsky with Brendan Cole.
TV Quiz Questions about Friends
Are you a die-hard fan of friends just like me? Have you watched all 10 series and believe you know every little detail? It is a perfect time to put your knowledge to the test with this Friends trivia quiz.
1. What year was the first episode of Friends aired?
2. Which Stephen King book did Joey hide in his freezer?
Answer: The Shining.
3. What are the names of Ross and Monica’s parents?
Answer: Jack and Judy Geller.
4. Which toe does Chandler lose when Monica drops the knife on his foot?
Answer: Right foot Pinkie.
5. What was the occupation of Rachel’s fiancé Barry Farber?
6. What is the name of Joey’s Cabbage-Patch kid?
Answer: Alicia May Emory.
7. Phoebe’s scientist boyfriend David worked in what city?
8. What instrument did Ross intend to play at Monica and Chandler’s wedding?
9. Monica dated an ophthalmologist named?
10. What do the dots in the FRIENDS logo represent?
Answer: The dots correspond to the colored umbrellas that the cast has during the opening credits – they’re basically there to represent the six friends.
11. Joey played Dr. Drake Ramoray on which soap opera show?
Answer: Days of Our Lives.
12. Which famous actor’s butt does Joey play in a shower scene?
Answer: Al Pacino.
13. What store does Phoebe hate?
Answer: Pottery Barn.
14. Rachel got a job with which company in Paris?
Answer: Louis Vuitton.
15. How many Friends episodes are there?
16. Which Sprouse brother played Ross’ son Ben?
17. What is the Friends Cafe called?
Answer: Central Perk.
18. What is Chandler Bing’s middle name?
19. Which member of the British royal family appeared on Friends?
Answer: Sarah Ferguson/Duchess of York.
20. How many seasons of Friends are there?
21. Brad Pitt and David Schwimmer’s characters cofounded what club in high school?
Answer: The “I Hate Rachel Green Club.”
22. What is Joey’s signature catchphrase?
Answer: How you doin’?
23. Who pees on Monica after she is stung by a jellyfish?
24. What is the name of Phoebe’s twin sister?
25. Courtney Cox insisted she played the role of Monica. But the producers wanted to her to play another character, who was that?
26. Who was Joey’s imaginary childhood friend?
27. Question: What does Rachel guess Chandler’s job is?
Answer: A transponster.
28. What is Chandler’s full name? (Including middle)
Answer: Chandler Muriel Bing.
29. What was Monica’s nickname when she was a field hockey goalie?
Answer: Big Fat Goalie.
30. Who is Joey’s agent?
31. Question: Who mistakingly threw a woman’s wooden leg into a fire?
32. How many roses did Ross send Emily?
33. What form of self-defense does Ross try to teach Rachel and Phoebe?
34. Question: What song makes Ross and Rachel’s daughter Emma laugh for the first time?
Answer: Sir Mix-a-Lot’s “Baby Got Back.”
35. Where was Ross and Rachel’s wedding dinner held?
Answer: A Pizza Hut in Vegas.
36. What caused the fire at Rachel and Phoebe’s apartment?
Answer: Rachel’s hair straightener.
37. Question: Phoebe is a surrogate for who?
Answer: Her half-brother Frank Jr. and his wife Alice.
38. What is the most watched episode of Friends?
Answer: The One After the Super Bowl.
39. Joey doesn’t share what?
40. Which character famously said, “PIVOT?”
TV Quiz Questions about The Big Bang Theory
If you’re a big fan of this comedy show, The Big Bang Theory quiz questions below will surely be a breeze for you. Test yourself to see how well you know Amy’s past efforts, Sheldon’s kinks, etc.
1. On the Big Bang Theory, Penny is a waitress at which restaurant?
Answer: Cheesecake Factory.
2. During what season does Penny finally tell Leonard that she loves him?
3. What singer did Howard and Amy realize they both liked in “The Scavenger Vortex”?
Answer: Neil Diamond.
4. What is Sheldon’s field of study?
Answer: Theoretical Physics.
5. What is the name of the actress to play Penny?
Answer: Kaley Cuoco.
6. In what episode did Penny finally punch Howard for his inappropriateness?
Answer: Season 02 Episode 12.
7. What was written on the signboard in the laundry room?
Answer: Please keep your clothes on while doing laundry.
8. In the episode “The Apology Insufficiency”, Sheldon goes to the Cheesecake Factory to drink away his troubles. Before taking his first shot, he raises his glass and says?
Answer: “To the metric system”.
9. What is Howard allergic to?
10. What is Raj Koothrappali’s occupation?
11. How did Sheldon and Amy meet?
Answer: Raj and Howard filled out an internet dating application for Sheldon.
12. The apartment of Sheldon and Leonard has a flag with a gold lion rampant. What colour is the flag’s background?
13. Name the series to come after Big Bang that told the story of Sheldon’s upbringing.
Answer: Young Sheldon.
14. Penny and Leonard begin to get serious after Leonard returns from a three-month expedition to the North Pole. What season was this?
15. Which mostly unseen but well-heard character passes away during season 8?
Answer: Howards Mom.
16. What is Sheldon’s middle name?
17. Which 2 characters live together in the beginning?
Answer: Sheldon and Leonard.
18. Which actor, who is famous for his role as a Vulcan, has been gradually guest starring in the series?
Answer: Leonard Nimoy.
19. Whose date does Penny chaperone in season 4s ‘The Robotic Manipulation’?
Answer: Sheldon and Amy Farrah Fowler.
20. What is Howard’s highest level of education?
Answer: Master’s degree.
21. What was the very final episode of the show called?
Answer: The Stockholm Syndrome.
22. Sheldon is very dedicated to his work but he also has outside interests and hobbies. Which of these is one of them?
Answer: Model trains.
23. What actor in The Big Bang Theory has a real-life neuroscience Ph.D.?
Answer: Mayim Bialik.
24. Why does Sheldon have to return his “Star Wars” sheets to Pottery Barn?
Answer: He doesn’t like Darth Vader staring at him.
25. What group did Leslie Winkle ask Leonard to join, in a season one episode?
Answer: A string quartet.
26. Unlike most TV shows, what is real on the set of the Big Bang Theory?
Answer: The food.
27. Laurie Metcalf plays Sheldon’s Mom in the show. What relation is she to actress Zoe Parry, who plays his mom on the spin-off Young Sheldon series?
Answer: Her Mom.
28. From where was the fifteen-year-old science prodigy that worked with Sheldon and Leonard in “The Jerusalem Duality”?
29. Who has selective mutism in The Big Bang Theory?
30. What is Leonard’s middle name?
31. What musical instrument does Leonard play?
32. Who was originally approached to play Sheldon?
Answer: Johnny Galecki.
33. What is Sheldon’s (Big Bang Theory) catchphrase?
34. Whose surname is never revealed?
35. Name the Canadian alternative rock band that wrote and recorded the show’s theme song.
Answer: Barenaked Ladies.
36. What is the name of Raj’s Yorkshire Terrier?
37. What song does Penny sing to Sheldon when he’s sick on The Big Bang Theory?
Answer: Soft Kitty.
38. Who has the highest IQ out of Leonard and Sheldon?
Answer: Sheldon with 187. Leonard is 173.
39. In which city does The Big Bang Theory take place?
40. One of Sheldon’s formers ‘mortal enemies’ is the actor who played Wesley Crusher in “The Next Generation”, and is a recurring character in “The Big Bang Theory”. Who is this actor?
Answer: Wil Wheaton.
Movie and TV Quiz Questions
Do you enjoy watching movies and television programmes? Do you want to test your knowledge of past programmes and series? You can check out our TV and film quiz questions and answers. During a sleepover or a quick break, you can challenge your buddies or yourself.
1. Name the 2021 American drama series that stars Dundee-born actor Brian Cox.
2. When was the first Spiderman Movie by Tobey Maguire released?
3. Where is Outlander actress Caitriona Balfe from?
Answer: Dublin, Ireland.
4. Which Movie was directed by Quentin Tarantino?
Answer: Django Unchained.
5. Who is the Director of the Bollywood Movie “3 Idiots”?
Answer: Rajkumar Hirani.
6. How many James Bond films did Sean Connery star in as the 007 agent?
7. What Genre is the Film “El Apóstol”?
8. Which was the first full-length animated feature film made by Walt Disney Animation Studios?
Answer: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
9. What was the name of the 2021 quiz show hosted by Gordon Ramsay?
Answer: Bank Balance.
10. When was “Finding Nemo” released?
11. Which TV series became the most watched on Netflix ever this year?
Answer: Squid Game.
12. Who is the Director of the Academy Award-Winning Movie “Parasite”?
Answer: Bong Joon-ho.
13. Where is the Scottish film Sweet Sixteen set?
14. How many movies Christian Bale did for Christopher Nolan’s Batman Trilogy?
15. Which film is the highest grossing film of all time?
16. When was the first “The Matrix” movie released?
17. Which Scottish actress plays Nebula in the Guardians of the Galaxy series of films?
Answer: Karen Gillan.
18. For which movie did Leonardo DiCaprio win the Oscar?
Answer: The Revenant.
19. Which singer recorded the theme song for James Bond film No Time To Die?
Answer: Billie Eilish.
20. When was the first episode of the Mirzapur TV series released?
Answer: 16 November 2018.
21. Who directed Titanic, Avatar and The Terminator?
Answer: James Cameron.
22. Who is the cast of the Marvel Superhero Deadpool?
Answer: Ryan Reynolds.
23. Which Scottish singer regularly played herself in Absolutely Fabulous?
24. Name the first movie debut of Tom Cruise?
Answer: Endless Love.
25. The Many Saints of Newark is a prequel to which hit American gangster drama?
Answer: The Sopranos.
26. In the Line of Duty finale earlier this year, which character was revealed to be ‘H’ or ‘the fourth man’?
Answer: Detective Superintendent Ian Buckells.
27. Which character does Ewan McGregor play in the Star Wars series?
Answer: Obi-Wan Kenobi.
28. In the Avengers movies, what is the name of Thor’s hammer?
29. Which movie was incorrectly announced as the winner of Best Picture at the 2017 Academy Awards, during the greatest Oscars flub of all time?
Answer: La La Land.
30. When did Titanic Ship Sink?
31. Which was the first film performed by Arnold Schwarzenegger?
Answer: Hercules in New York.
32. In Beauty and the Beast, which wing of the castle is Belle forbidden from visiting?
Answer: The West Wing.
33. What is Keanu Reeves’s cast name in The Matrix?
34. ‘Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn’ is an iconic line from which classic film?
Answer: Gone with the Wind.
35. Which movie became the first movie to gross over $1 Billion worldwide?
36. What does Tom Hanks compare life to in Forrest Gump?
Answer: A box of chocolates.
37. Which is the Fastest-grossing film to reach $2.5 billion worldwide?
38. What is the name of the second James Bond film?
Answer: From Russia with Love.
39. How many Harry Potter movies are there?
40. Who took on the role of Spartacus TV-Series when Andy Whitfield died in 2011?
Answer: Liam McIntyre.
41. What genre is the Famous Korean Movie “Train to Busan”?
TV Quiz Questions and Answers
We hope to have provided you with a difficult brain teaser. You can try a few quizzes here, including the trivia one. Check out this list of TV trivia questions and answers to choose from.
1. What is the Huangs’ restaurant named in Fresh Off the Boat?
Answer: Cattletown Ranch.
2. What year featured the first broadcast of an American TV drama?
3. Twitched her nose for magic practice in which TV drama?
4. What is the name of the monkey who belongs to Marcel in “Friends”?
5. On the Good Place, Jason Mendoza is a fan of which NFL team?
Answer: Jacksonville Jaguars.
6. What is the last name of the leading family characters in The Cosby Show?
7. Which TV series uses the song Second Time Around as their theme song?
Answer: Step by Step.
8. In the first episodes of Friends, Monica and Rachel live in what apartment number?
9. Issa’s boyfriend Lawrence wants to develop an app called what on Insecure?
10. Where did the Simpson family live?
11. Who composed the iconic music theme of ABC news?
Answer: Hans Zimmers.
12. What color costume did Jeannie’s sister wear in “I Dream of Jeannie”?
13. Which character on Everybody Loves Raymond has a “crazy chin?”
14. What does Stewie Griffin Say?
Answer: What the Deuce.
15. What actress was never nude in any S#x and the City scenes?
Answer: Sarah Jessica Parker.
16. Rick’s group asks three questions before allowing people into the prison camp, what are they?
Answer: How many walkers have you killed? How many people have you killed? Why?.
17. What S#x in the City character has bright red hair?
18. What does Victoria do for a living on Mike & Molly?
Answer: Funeral home beautician.
19. Who killed the governers zombified daughter?
20. Who had to kill Lori Grimes to stop her from becoming a zombie?
21. What season of Breaking Bad featured a flustered pizza toss by Walter?
Answer: Season 3.
22. The name of the first soap opera that aired in 1956 on CBS is what?
Answer: As The World Turns.
23. The extras who play the walkers have to go through training called what?
Answer: Walker School.
24. Where was the first season of The Walking Dead filmed?
Answer: Atlanta, Georgia.
25. What was Rick’s job before the apocalypse?
Answer: Sheriff’s Deputy.
26. Who had a girlfriend named Gina in “Martin”?
27. What is Michonne’s weapon called?
28. What is the walking dead spin-off TV show called?
Answer: Fear the Walking Dead.
29. Maxwell Sheffield frequently complains about his professional rivalry with whom?
Answer: Andrew Lloyd Webber.
30. What group consists of Blossom, Buttercup, and Bubbles?
Answer: The Powerpuff Girls.
31. Which TV show included the first inter-racial kissing scene on air?
Answer: Star Trek.
32. How did Rick kill Shane?
Answer: Stabbed him in the chest.
33. What did Eugene tell people his job was?
34. Jack Bauer killed how many people in 192 hours?
35. What year was the first episode of The Walking Dead aired?
TV Quiz Questions for Kids
Kids have a sharp and curious mind and fond of watching films and TV programs as well. It is always a fun to ask TV and film related questions to them. Here we have plucked some kids TV questions and questions for you.
1. Who do Lily Bobtail and Benjamin Bunny have lots of adventures with?
Answer: Paddington Bear.
2. Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Answer: SpongeBob SquarePants.
3. What is the name of the character on the show “Zoey 101” who is constantly inventing stuff?
4. What does Andy use to travel to the time of the dinosaurs?
Answer: The old museum clock.
5. How did Danny Tanner’s wife die in “Full House”?
Answer: She died in a car crash.
6. Who is this? He’s a big fan of marmalade sandwiches, and always keeps a spare under his hat!
Answer: Peter Rabbit.
7. What underwater adventure stars a polar bear, rabbit, penguin, cat, dog and otter?
8. What is the name of Topsy’s brother?
9. On “Wizards of Waverly Place”, what was the name of Justin’s vampire girlfriend?
10. On “Good Luck Charlie”, what is PJ’s best friend who has a crush on Teddy?
11. Which Peppa Pig character has many jobs including an ice cream stall seller, a firefighter, and a crane driver?
Answer: Mrs Rabbit.
12. Who was Sooty’s sidekick on “The Sooty Show”?
13. On “Noddy’s Toyland Adventures,” what was the name of Noddy’s clumsy, four-legged friend?
Answer: Bumpy Dog.
14. What is the name of Baby Shark’s best friend?
15. What is the name of the male bunny in “Baby Looney Tunes”?
16. In the episode “iDate a Bad Boy Part 1” of “iCarly” what was the name of Carly’s boyfriend?
17. What is Woody’s Space Ranger friend called in Toy Story?
Answer: Buzz Lightyear.
18. Which Disney princess has ice powers?
19. In ‘Caillou’, what is the name of Caillou’s baby sister?
20. Which of these is not a character on “Rugrats”?
21. Rapunzel’s chameleon friend is called…
22. I am in “The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.” In the episode “Band in Boston” I was lead singer of the band Waterworks. Who am I?
23. What do Laurie Berkner and Dan Zanes do on Noggin?
Answer: music videos.
24. How many sheep does Toy Story’s Bo Peep have?
25. What clever thing can Waffle the Wonder Dog do that other dogs can’t?
He can talk.
26. What was the name of the Pink Ranger in the first series of the “Power Rangers”?
27. Combine a greeting with Arnold and you get what television show?
Answer: Hey Arnold.
28. What is the name of Jasmine’s pet tiger?
29. Can you name Cinderella’s stepsisters?
Answer: Anastasia and Drizella.
30. Her brother is good at every sport, but isn’t the best street luge. She loves sports and gets good grades.
Answer: Reggie – Rocket Power.
31. According to Dr. Seuss, who keeps offering green eggs and ham?
Answer: Sam I Am.
32. What are the words to the Bluey theme tune?
Answer: Dad, Bingo, Bluey!
33. What club does Duggee run in Hey Duggee?
Answer: The Squirrel Club.
34. In the movie ‘Toy Story’ to whom does Woody belong?
35. What was the name of the snake on “The Animals of Farthing Wood”?
36. What colour dress does Candy Cat wear in Peppa Pig?
37. Who is the fashion designer in The Incredibles and Incredibles 2?
Answer: Edna Mode.
38. What was the name of the dude who dressed in a bodysuit showing off all our inner organs?
Answer: Slim Goodbody.
39. In the kids show “Thunderbirds”, which of the International Rescue vehicles is the cool red rocket that is used for space rescues?
Answer: Thunderbird 3.
40. Which Paw Patrol pup is a spotty dalmatian?
Answer: Grumpy, Dopey, Doc, Happy, Bashful, Sneezy and Sleepy.
41. In PJ Masks, what is the name of Owlette’s flying vehicle?
Answer: Owl GLider.
42. Can you name all 7 seven dwarves in Snow White?
43. What is the name of SpongeBob’s loyal, pink friend?
44. What is the name of the antiques expert in Gigglebiz?
Answer: Ann Teak.
45. In “How to Rock” on Nickelodeon what is the band named that Kasey Simon is in?
Answer: Gravity 5.
46. What animal is the funky expert who teaches the Go Jetters all about the world?
Answer: A unicorn (called Ubercorn!).
47. The Swashbuckle shipwreck is called…
Answer: The Scarlet Squid.
48. Which character from “The Regular Show” is a gumball machine?
49. In the famous show about a sponge and his underwater friends who is SpongeBob most likely to annoy with his crazy laugh?
Final Thoughts on TV Quiz Questions
How did you like these TV quiz questions? Do you need to settle down with a few box sets and review, or have your square eyes propelled you to the top of the leaderboard?
For all ages, television is a great source of entertainment. Despite varying genre tastes, everyone has a favourite TV programme. You could be surprised by your TV expertise, as the medium has a big impact on society. Put your knowledge to the test and explore more about the shows your friends enjoy watching with this set of TV quiz questions.
How many of our TV trivia questions were you able to correctly answer after reading them all? You are welcome to challenge your friends to a trivia contest to test their knowledge and determine the winner!
If you had fun taking the quiz, don’t forget to test your friends and relations to see who reigns supreme in the box!