Asking fun couple questions to your partner is an amazing way to create a strong and lifelong bond with him.
It doesn’t matter that your spouse has recently stepped into your life or is with you for a long time, he always has a lot of things to tell you. Having conversation with them is imperative to come close and to bring a spark in your relationship. That’s why we have compiled these fun questions to ask your partner for you.
In this world of social media and tight schedules, daily life routine tired a person and can make him irritated and frustrated. In such a case, having conversation with them on big things or on something light or funny can break the spell of frustration. It will refresh their mood. For it, you can either play a couple questions game with them or can add these questions in your conversation.
Have a look at this fun couple questions list to have an amazing conversation with your spouse.
Best Fun Couple Questions for Game
Do you want to have a fun game with your partner to get relief from your daily life routine? Yes? Then do try these best fun questions for couples which have been especially enlisted for fun question game for couples.
1. If you had to change your first name, what would you pick?
2. If we made a movie together, what would the title be?
3. How would you spend one million dollars?
4. How would you spend your time if the electricity goes out for 24 hours?
5. If animals could talk, which one would be the biggest jerk?
6. If you could read one person’s mind, whose would it be and why?
7. If you could make one change to the world before you die, what would they be?
8. What is the most elaborate thing you would buy if you were a billionaire?
9. If you could go on a night out with any celebrity, who would it be?
10. What’s the first thing you would do if you became president?
11. In a movie of your life, who would play each of the characters?
12. What would you do first if you woke up as the opposite gender?
13. If animals could talk, which species do you think you would get on with best, and the least?
14. What would be your game plan if there was a zombie apocalypse?
15. If you were a superhero, who would be your sidekick and what would your powers be?
16. If you were a rapper, what would your name be?
17. If you could interview an alien, what would you ask them?
18. What fantasy creature do you wish was real?
19. If you could make one legal thing illegal, what would it be?
20. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
21. If you could invent a new holiday, what would it be and what would it involve?
22. If you could kill of any TV character, who would it be?
23. If you had a time machine, which period would you travel back to?
24. What is one thing you didn’t think you’d like, but you ended up liking it?
25. What’s one seemingly normal thing that really grosses you out?
26. What is something you think is seriously underrated?
27. If you could be interviewed by anyone about a great accomplishment, who would you choose to interview you?
28. If you must get a tattoo next week. What do you get and where?
29. If you are given more money than you ever thought possible. What is the first thing you spend it on?
30. Would you rather meet an alien or a ghost?
31. If you have just been locked up for a lengthy prison term. Who is the first person you write a letter to?
Random Fun Couple Questions
These random fun questions for couples are a mixture of different topics which will reveal different aspects of your spouse’s personality. Play this couple question and answer game to have some fun moments with your partner.
1. What’s your favorite thing about our relationship?
2. What’s the craziest bet you have ever made?
3. What’s the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
4. Where’s the oddest place you have ever been?
5. What’s the most embarrassing item of clothing you have ever worn?
6. If we could have s#x anywhere, where would you choose?
7. What’s the most stupid thing you have ever done while drunk?
8. What’s your favorite joke?
9. What celebrity do you think you look like the most?
10. What item of clothing of mine do you dislike the most?
11. If you had a free pass, which celebrity would you sleep with?
12. What is your signature dance move? Show me!
13. If you could choose a new name, what would it be?
14. Would you streak at a football game for a million dollars?
15. What three things do I say to your all the time?
16. Which song would be the soundtrack of your life?
17. If you could have a lifetime supply of any food, what would it be?
18. Do you have a bucket list?
19. What’s your dream vacation?
20. Where would be your ideal place—or places—to live?
21. Would you rather own a home you don’t love, or rent one that you do love?
22. What’s something you’d like to try doing, but haven’t worked up the nerve yet?
23. Would you rather be an amazing singer, or an incredible dancer?
24. What superpower do you wish you could have?
25. What activity makes you feel the most joyful when you’re doing it?
26. What would you do with your life if you suddenly became a billionaire?
27. Do you think there’s such a thing as “luck,” or do we create our own outcomes?
28. Who is more generous, you or me?
29. Do you remember your dreams when you wake up?
30. If so, do you ever dream about me?
31. What’s something not obviously s#xual that turns you on?
32. Do you have a s#xual fantasy you’ve never shared with me before?
Deep and Fun Couple Questions about Your Relationship
Whether you are still on the road of building an intimate bond with your spouse or your previously intimate bond is now going through a rough patch, these deep questions for married couples will rekindle the spark. Try this fun relationship quiz and see the magic.
1. What do you think is the biggest strength of our relationship?
2. Do you ever feel insecure in our relationship?
3. What is your idea of a healthy relationship?
4. What values do you think are most important in our relationship?
5. What one thing can I do to improve our relationship?
6. What in your life so far do you feel most grateful for?
7. Would you change anything about the way you were brought up?
8. What are you the most sentimental about?
9. Is there anything that you’ve dreamt of doing for a long time?
10. What’s one of your most treasured memories?
11. What’s the biggest accomplishment of your life?
12. What do your group of friends mean to you?
13. What’s the most upsetting memory you’ve got?
14. What’s your favorite and most cherished memory of your parents?
15. What do you do to unwind after a stressful and long day?
16. Do you think that we communicate well as a couple?
17. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received from someone?
18. Would you compromise your happiness to have a happy relationship?
19. What would be the best romantic vacation we could go on?
20. If you could describe our love in one word, what would it be?
21. Do you have any fears in the future in our relationship?
22. Do you think fate and destiny is a real thing?
23. How and when did you realize that you loved me?
24. Do you think there is anything more important than romantic love?
25. What memories would you love to make together?
26. Do you think that love should always be exciting or can it be comfortable also?
27. Do you think that time dictates how strong your love is for someone?
28. Do you think it’s worse to have an emotional affair with someone or a physical one?
29. Does love come easy for you?
30. Do you think you change as a person when you’re in love?
31. What is your favorite date we ever had?
32. What do you like the best about me? The least?
33. How can I help you when you are angry or sad?
34. What is it that scares you the most?
Intimate and Fun Couple Questions about Love
Intimate questions for couples will give you ideas of how to start an intimate conversation with your better half. Ask these fun questions for married couples about love to know about your partner’s perspectives about love.
1. What can I do to show you how much I love you?
2. Do you believe in soul mates?
3. Have you ever been hurt in the past and questioned the possibility of love?
4. When did you realize you were in love with me?
5. Do you see our love lasting?
6. How do you think you best express love?
7. What types of compliments do you like to hear?
8. How do you know when you’re in love?
9. Do you believe in love at first sight?
10. What about love at first sight?
11. What’s your views on marriage?
12. Why do you think divorce rates are so high?
13. Do you think people change when they’re in a relationship?
14. How much do you think you should compromise in a relationship?
15. Do you believe that star signs hold any value to compatibility in a relationship?
16. What is the most important type of love, and why?
17. Do you think ex’s can be friends?
18. Do you think it’s common for ex’s to get back together?
19. What do you think is the best thing about being in a relationship?
20. What do you think is the best relationship advice we’ve ever been given?
21. What physical action or gesture touch best says “I love you” to you?
22. What’s something spontaneous you would love to do in the future?
23. How you define our love story on a scale of 1 to 10?
24. Do you love your family, even when they drive you crazy?
25. What are the top 3 things that you love about me?
26. Would you rather be loved, respected, or admired?
27. What do you love most about what I do in bed?
28. What do you love to do on a hot summer day?
29. What do you love to do on a snowy winter day?
30. What are three things you’d love us to do together?
Fun Couple Questions about Your Future Together
Deep and serious conversation is best to build a strong future together. These are some fun questions for couples about your future together which will open up your future discussion in a light way.
1. Where do you see this relationship headed in the next year?
2. What is your opinion on marriage and children?
3. Would you stay with me if you found out I was unable to bear children?
4. What are your occupational goals and how could they affect our relationship?
5. Where do you see yourself living when you retire?
6. I want to be a good lover, and I want to be there for you. What can I do for you to be that woman or man?
7. How do you imagine a day in the life of us, married with kids?
8. What are your thoughts on having our elderly parents live with us if they can’t live on their own one day?
9. How do you plan to save for retirement? What are your goals?
10. Do you see us having children in the future?
11. What’s your dream for both of us?
12. How do you see our future together?
13. How do you describe me to your friends and family?
14. What excites you most about our future together?
15. What can I do differently to make sure I’m more supportive and loving in the future?
16. Where do you see us living long term?
17. What about the next five years?
18. What would be the best thing about growing old with me?
19. What should we try and achieve as a couple going forward?
20. What’s the most important lesson we could teach our children?
21. What’s one word that describes our future relationship?
22. Is there anything I can do to make you feel more confident about our future together?
23. What adventure would you like to go on in the next few years?
24. Do you have any traditions you would like to start this year?
25. What mutual relationship goals would you like to achieve in the next ten years?
26. If you could stay an age for the rest of time, what age would it be and why?
27. What is going to be the most difficult challenges we face moving forward?
28. What did you want to be when you grew up?
29. What are three things on your bucket list?
30. If you could choose any career right now, what would it be?
31. What was the first major you declared in college?
33. What do you see yourself doing after retirement?
34. If money didn’t matter, what would you do with your time?
Fun Couple Questions about Favorite Things
Do you know what a person loves to talk about? Or which element reveals a lot about a personality? Choices or favorite things reveal a lot about a person. So, do read and ask these questions for couples about favorite things.
1. Who is your favorite movie star?
2. What’s your favorite kind of food?
3. What’s your favorite outdoor activity?
4. What’s your favorite book?
5. What’s your favorite time of day and why?
6. Who is your favorite superhero?
7. What is your favorite restaurant?
8. What is your favorite sport to watch? To play?
9. What is your favorite thing to write or draw with?
10. What are your three favorite body parts on me and why?
11. What is your favorite movie of all time?
12. Who is your favorite actor?
13. Who is your favorite actress?
14. What is your favorite fruit and favorite vegetable?
15. Who is your favorite aunt and uncle and why?
16. Who is your favorite cousin and why?
17. What was your favorite TV show as a kid?
18. Who was your favorite singer as a kid?
19. What is your favorite s#xual fantasy?
20. What is your all-time favorite song?
21. What is your favorite drink?
22. What was your favorite subject back at school?
23. Who is your celebrity crush?
24. What’s your favorite sport’s team?
25. What’s your favorite meal?
26. What’s your favorite date night activity?
27. What’s your favorite thing about me?
28. What is your favorite holiday?
29. What is your favorite thing to do together?
30. What is your favorite time of the year?
31. Which is your favorite color on me?
32. What’s your favorite thing that I can cook?
33. What’s your favorite book?
34. What’s your favorite board or card game?
35. What’s your favorite movie?
36. What’s your favorite drink?
37. What’s your favorite flower?
38. What’s your favorite scent?
Would You Rather Fun Couple Questions
When you and your partner are tired of binge watching Netflix series or having conversation about daily life tensions, switch to these fun would you rather questions for couples. They will refresh you and will make your evening special.
1. Would you rather be completely hairless or as hairy as a gorilla?
2. Would you rather live 100 years in the past or 100 years in the future?
3. Would you rather have a personal maid or a personal chef?
4. Would you rather have a frog’s head or frog’s legs?
5. Would you rather have a clone of yourself or a clone of me?
6. Would you rather have three eyes or three arms?
7. Would you rather be remembered for something awful or forgotten about completely?
8. Would you rather never gain weight from junk food or never get hangovers from drinking?
9. Would you rather have to dance every time you walk or sing every time you speak?
10. Would you rather date someone 20 years younger than you or 20 years older?
11. Would you rather be bald or have a mullet?
12. Would you rather take a vacation with your boss or never go on vacation again?
13. Would you rather be gorgeous and married to someone ugly, or ugly and married to someone gorgeous?
14. Would you rather be able to speak in any language or be able to talk to animals?
15. Would you rather your partner had constantly smelly armpits or bad-smelling breath?
16. Would you rather live near to the sea or in a busy city?
17. Would you rather go on a romantic walk or a shopping spree together?
18. Would you rather poop when you orgasm or never orgasm again?
19. Would you rather get a back massage from me or by a professional masseuse?
20. Would you rather share the same hobbies or have your own hobbies?
21. Would you rather use a cheesy pickup line or ask someone out with food in your teeth?
22. Would you rather eat at the same place on date nights or try a new one each time?
23. Whilst you rather not have internet for a month or not see your other half for a month?
24. Would you rather spend a year travelling Europe or a year travelling Asia?
25. Would you rather receive a good morning text or a good night text every day?
26. Would you rather have an engagement proposal at a soccer match or in a shopping mall?
27. Would you rather be attractive and stupid or highly intelligent and ugly?
28. Would you rather get a massage or a gift from your partner?
29. Would you rather look 20 years older from the neck down or just in the face?
30. Would you rather be lost in a desert together or stranded in the ocean?
31. In a survival situation, would you rather drink your partner’s urine or yours?
32. Would you rather be up earlier or later than me in the morning?
33. Would you rather walk all day or drive all day together?
34. Would you rather live without your cellphone or without your car?
35. Would you rather your partner cried a lot during every argument or shouted a lot?
36. Would you rather your partner snored each night loudly and kept you awake or slept all day?
37. Would you rather be ignored for a week over a disagreement or shouted at constantly for a day?
38. Would you rather lose all the memories you’ve ever made together or never see each other again?
39. Would you rather your partner was constantly causing comical mischief or was quite boring but gave you an easy life?
40. Would you rather your neighbor saw you being intimate through the window or heard you through the wall?
41. Would you rather live without watching a movie again or live without music?
This or That Fun Couple Questions
This or that questions reveal the reasoning and priorities of your partner in a fun and light way. Try these fun this or that questions for couples to have a deep look in your partner’s mind while laughing and enjoying.
1. Have triplets 2 years in a row or have 1 baby per year for 6 years?
2. Zombie apocalypse or The Purge?
3. Star in a horror movie or reality TV show?
4. Candle lit dinner or dancing?
5. Eyes or smile?
6. Romance or fun?
7. Hugs or kisses?
8. Action or Comedy?
9. Toilet paper belongs over or under?
10. Bumper cars or roller coasters?
11. Gummy bears or gummy worms?
12. Check dad’s or mom’s internet history?
13. Treasure or trash?
14. Barefoot or socks?
15. Sleep in the snow or dance in the rain?
16. Salty cake or sweet noodles?
17. Rice with sauce or cream with toast?
18. Long nose or long tooth?
19. Lose one finger or gain two fingers?
20. Hundred Pets or fifty snakes?
21. Rich and few friends or poor and more friends?
22. Free Wi-Fi or unlimited coffee?
23. Talk like Darth Vader or Yoda?
24. Full battery on the phone or full gas in the car?
25. Sleep talk or sleepwalk?
26. Get or give gifts?
27. Kiss a jellyfish or cobra?
28. Lose the sense of smell or taste?
29. Superpower of invisibility or ultimate strength?
30. No sweets again or no spicy food again?
31. Sweaty underarms or tangled hair?
32. Have three ears or 12 fingers?
33. Mom scolding you in public or dad not talking to you?
34. Be a monkey for a week or a robot for a month?
Truth or Dare Fun Couple Questions
Truth or dare is an epic game which gives you an opportunity to spend quality time with your partner. Try these fun truth or dare questions for couples to have an exciting game with your better half.
1. Did you ever fart inside an elevator?
2. Did you ever pick your nose in office?
3. Which is your favorite song to hum in the shower?
4. Have you ever peed while playing on the beach?
5. Have you ever lied to your partner?
6. Do you still have feelings for your ex?
7. What’s your biggest turn off in a person of the opposite s#x?
8. What turns you on?
9. How far did you go on your first date?
10. Did you ever taste your pet’s food?
11. Ever used a cheesy pickup line on your fitness trainer?
12. Have you ever cursed your partner’s family?
13. What is the craziest thing on your bucket list?
14. Which part of your body gets the most compliments? And by whom?
15. Which actor would you swap your life with for 10 days?
16. What is your biggest weakness, and have you tried to overcome it?
17. Who was your crush in school?
18. What makes you cry and jump in joy at the same time?
19. Did you ever have a crush on a high school teacher?
20. Do you like my (your partner’s) cooking?
21. Did you ever dance intimately with someone?
22. What is the worst gift you have ever received from me (your partner)?
23. How many kids are you planning to have?
24. What, in your opinion, is something I must change about myself?
25. What is your biggest fear about relationships?
26. What were your exact thoughts while saying, “I do”?
27. What is one of the most terrific things that we did together?
28. Are you possessive about me or our relationship?
29. Partying at a club or a movie night at home?
30. What is the biggest insecurity about our relationship?
31. How would you spend an entire week without me?
32. What would you enjoy about being stranded with me on a deserted island?
33. What is your biggest fear?
34. What aspect of our relationship needs improvement?
35. Would you leave me for a hotter and more beautiful girl/guy?
Fun Couple Questions to Ask Your Husband
Does your husband have a rough day? Are you craving to have a fun conversation with him? These fun questions to ask your husband will give you some amazing ideas to have a fun filled conversation with him.
1. Have you ever had to pull over during a car trip because you were laughing too hard?
2. What part of my body attracts you the most?
3. Who snores louder between us?
4. Is there anything that you’re embarrassed to tell me about your life before we met?
5. What’s your favorite meal, and where do we go to get it?
6. Will you continue wearing that hairstyle in twenty years or will you want a different one eventually?
7. Do you have any regrets about our relationship so far?
8. If you could have dinner with one person in the world, who would it be and why?
9. What’s your favorite story that your parents used to tell you about when you were a kid?
10. If you could choose anywhere in the world to live, where would it be?
11. Are you afraid of flying or driving when it comes to long distances?
12. What do you think is the biggest problem in our marriage right now and how could we solve it?
13. What is or was the longest relationship you have been in and with whom?
14. What qualities about me do you admire? Name three.
15. Do you prefer long walks or long drives?
16. What do you think my best quality is?
17. What is the first thing about me that attracted you?
18. Do looks matter?
19. What is your comfort food?
20. Which food do you hate absolutely?
21. What attitude of mine turns you off?
22. Do you want any changes in my body? Where?
23. Who among my friends do you not like? Why?
24. What is your guilty pleasure? Why do you feel guilty about it?
25. Have you kept a secret from me? What is it?
26. If I pass away, how long will you wait to get another girlfriend?
27. What is the hottest dream you ever had? Narrate vividly.
28. On a scale of one to ten, rate your married / couple life. What aspect can be improved?
29. Do you have a crush on one of my friends? Who is it?
30. What do you tolerate about me? Name two things or three but don’t go on a ranting spree.
31. What is the most embarrassing situation you’ve had with me? Whose fault was it?
Fun Couple Questions to Ask Your Wife
Want to rekindle the fire in your and your wife’s relationship? Are you unable to give time to her? Don’t worry! These are some fun questions to ask your wife which will let both of you have some quality time together.
1. What is the first thing you noticed about me?
2. What role does physical attraction play in whether or not you pursue a relationship?
3. What type of scent do you like on a woman?
4. Who is more of a risk-taker—you or me?
5. How do you describe me to other people?
6. How do you think I should describe you to other people?
7. What could I do for you that I don’t do now?
8. What is the first thing you think when you see me?
9. What qualities make me special to you?
10. Do you look at other men?
11. If you could have three wishes from me, what would they be?
12. What goals do you have for us?
13. What was the first thing you thought when you met me?
14. What is something you think is true about me, but you’ve never asked to confirm?
15. How big of a deal are special occasions for you?
16. What’s the first thing you noticed about me?
17. What’s the first thing you found attractive about me?
18. Is there a personality trait that always ticks you off in a person?
19. How do you express anger?
20. How old were you when you lost your virginity?
21. What was your first s#xual experience like?
22. Do you think infidelity is always a deal breaker, no matter what?
23. Who is more trusting, you or me?
24. Who is more inclined to be jealous, you or me?
25. You have to change your name. What name do you choose?
26. What is approximately you think is really underrated?
27. What is something you think is vastly overrated?
28. If you could have any job in the world and money was no concern, what would you choose?
29. Who would you be most excited to get a postcard from?
30. What cartoon characters would you proudly wear on your underwear?
31. How do you hide anger when you don’t want it to show?
Fun Couple Questions to Ask Your Significant Other
These are some fun questions to ask your significant other to ignite fire and romance in your relationship. Ask these questions, laugh together and learn about unique aspects of each other.
1. What smell, sound, or taste do you immediately associate with your childhood?
2. If you could visit any time period, when would you pick?
3. What is one new invention you think will be commonplace in 30 years?
4. What everyday item do you think will be obsolete in 30 years?
5. What fictional place would you like to visit?
6. Which US president (alive or dead) would you most like to meet?
7. If you could be good at any sport, which would you choose?
8. You get front-row seats to any concert. Which band/artist do you pick?
9. In the dining experience of your dreams, who would cook for you?
10. What is one historical event you wish you could have been present for?
11. If you could drive any type of vehicle, what would it be?
12. Who was your first kiss?
13. You are kicked out of the country and must move to another country. Where do you go?
14. If you could speak another language, what would you choose?
15. Have you ever been caught telling a lie? Explain.
16. Have you ever gotten away with telling a lie? Explain.
17. You get to relive one decade from history. Which do you choose?
18. If you could have tickets to any play or musical, what would you see?
19. What’s the best joke or surprise you’ve ever pulled on someone?
20. What is something you’ve always wanted to see or experience in real life?
21. Do you, or have you ever had, a fear that seems silly?
22. You get to give up one chore for the rest of your life. Which do you pick?
23. You have to eat the same food for 1 month straight. What do you choose?
24. What outdoor activity would you like to try?
25. Would you rather be trapped in a room filled with snakes or spiders?
26. You get to relive one family vacation. Which one do you choose?
27. You are going to be roasted on national TV. Who do you want to headline the event?
28. You have to give up one of these for 1 month: your smartphone or your sense of taste. Which do you choose?
29. If you could give anyone (alive or dead) a hug, who would you choose?
30. You get to pick a new Olympic event. What do you choose?
31. You get to choose any athlete (alive or dead) to be your personal trainer. Who do you pick?
32. You have to marry a fictional character. Who do you choose?
33. You can only choose 1 of these, and the other you will never have again. Would you pick chocolate or coffee?
34. Is there a pet that you’ve always wanted to have?
Fun Couple Questions to Ask Your Partner
Fun questions to ask your partner are best to ask him or her during a casual conversation, over dinner or on date night. Ask these questions and enjoy some special moments with your partner.
1. Which car could you drive for the rest of your life?
2. What would you give up? Coffee or carbs?
3. Who was your first celebrity crush?
4. What was the dumbest thing you ever did?
5. How many selfies do you take during the day?
6. Have you been kissed by the same s#x?
7. If you won one million dollars, what would you do with that money?
8. What is the strangest thing you ever ate and felt horrible about?
9. What’s the wildest thing you have ever done?
10. Which is harder to give up – coffee or alcohol?
11. If you had to eat at KFC for one week straight, what would you eat there?
12. If you knew you wouldn’t get caught, would you become a thief?
13. If today were your last day, what do you want as your last meal?
14. If you are stranded on an island, what three things and which three people would you get along?
15. What is the ugly scar you have and how did you get?
16. How many pizza slices can you eat in one sitting?
17. If you had the power to bring a fictional character to life, who would it be?
18. If you can get back in time, which year would you visit?
19. If you could kill any character from a television soap, which character would it be?
20. What is the craziest dream you have ever had?
21. Would you strip for hundred dollars?
22. Did you ever chase anyone in a car? If yes, why?
23. If you could go on a cross-country road trip with a famous person, dead or alive, who would it be?
24. Were you ever so scared that you wet your pants?
25. If you had the power to choose your age, what age would you choose and why?
26. Would you like to live beyond a hundred years? If yes, why?
27. If you could be a star for a day, who would you choose to be?
28. What is the funniest dream you have had?
29. Is there a talent you always wished you’d had?
30. What’s one exercise you never want to do again?
31. What style of art do you like best?
32. If you could visit any historical site or landmark in the world, where would you choose?
33. If you could become curator of any museum, which museum would it be?
Fun Couple Questions to Ask Your Spouse
These are some fun questions to ask your spouse which will give you ideas of how to have a light hearted or deep conversation with your spouse. This conversation will create an authentic bond of yours.
1. What is one thing that you wish I knew about you but would never tell me?
2. What is your favorite place to go on vacation and why?
3. If you could create a holiday, what would it be like?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
5. What was the most embarrassing moment of your life and how can we make sure it never happens again?
6. What is the happiest memory you have with our family and why does it make you smile when you think about it?
7. If we could do anything together without any consequences, what would we do and where would we go?
8. Will you go on a vacation to the moon with me?
9. What is your favorite memory from our childhood and why does it make you smile when you think about it?
10. What was the craziest thing we did while dating before we got married and how can we do something crazy like that again?
11. When you wake up, what is the first thing you usually think about?
12. If we could spend a day together anywhere in the world, where would you want to go and why?
13. What was the funniest memory from our wedding day and why do you laugh when you remember it?
14. Can you name your top 3 favorite TV shows of all time and explain why they’re your favorites?
15. What is one thing about you that nobody knows about but would be surprised to find out?
16. What was your dream job when you were a kid?
17. Were you “popular” in high school?
18. What was your favorite school subject growing up?
19. Was there an embarrassing fashion moment in your adolescence?
20. What’s your definition of romance?
21. Do you see yourself having kids? If so, how many?
22. Do you believe in God?
23. Is going to church or another house of worship important to you?
24. Do you think it’s more important to be smart, or to be kind?
25. Does your family have any traditions?
26. What do you think is your best quality?
27. What’s one of MY best qualities?
28. What do you find s#xiest about me?
29. Have you ever been cheated on?
30. Have you ever cheated on someone?
Fun Couple Questions to Ask on Date Night
These fun date night questions will not only make your date night special but will also reveal the expectations of your partner about his dream date night. Read these fun questions to ask on a date to make your dates special.
1. If we could do any adventurous activity together, what would you choose?
2. What’s your biggest naughty fantasy, and should we do it?
3. What was your first opinion of me when we met?
4. In what ways could we have more fun as a couple?
5. What has been the best date we’ve been on this year?
6. Do you think our relationship is how you imagined it would be when we first met?
7. How often do you think about me when we’re not together?
8. If I was to be famous, what would it be for?
9. What’s the number one place you want to visit with me?
10. What do you remember about our first date?
11. What’s your favorite thing about being with me?
12. If you could relive one day of your life, what day would it be?
13. In what ways do you think we’ve changed since we’ve known one another?
14. Out of the two of us, who’s most likely to get in trouble with the law and what would it be for?
15. Is there anything you’re desperate to accomplish in your life before you kick the bucket?
16. If I gave you $1 million right now, what would you spend it on?
17. Do you feel like as you grow older, you become more or less introverted?
18. Do you consider yourself optimistic or pessimistic about our future?
19. If you were going on a luxury yacht charter for five days, what activities would you choose to do on your time there?
20. What new things could we learn or hobbies could we try together?
21. If you could give one piece of dating advice to your teenage self, what would it be?
22. Do you feel like our kids would look more like me or like you?
23. What do you most look forward to about our date nights?
24. What have you learned about me since we’ve been together that you didn’t expect when you first met me?
25. What could we do more of together to make us feel closer?
26. What social issue is the most important to you currently?
27. Do you ever know what I’m about to say before I say it?
28. If you had to pick a different first name, what would you choose and why?
29. If money was no object, where would our date be right now?
30. What have been the three happiest moments in your life?
Fun Couple Questions to Get to Know Each Other
These funny get to know you questions for couples will reveal some embarrassing or funny moments which will make both of you laugh. And will not only let you know about his life but also his sense of humor.
1. When is your birthday?
2. Where did you grow up?
3. What is something that most people do not know about you?
4. Would you rather visit the beach or the mountains? Why?
5. What color do you like to wear the most?
6. What do enjoy doing to unwind at the end of a busy day?
7. Is there anything you wish you could do better?
8. What has been your favorite year of your life so far? Why?
9. What are the biggest challenges you have faced in your life so far?
10. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
11. Do you have a pet peeve? What is it?
12. What is your favorite food?
13. Do you enjoy trying unusual or new foods?
14. What is your dream job or profession?
15. What is your favorite movie quote?
16. At what store do you enjoy shopping the most?
17. If you could open any kind of business, what would it be?
18. What skill or talent would you like to develop you had the time or money to do so?
19. What was your favorite subject in school?
20. What was your first job? Did you like it?
21. Who has been your biggest role model?
22. Who is your favorite type of music? Band or artist?
23. Who was performing at the first concert you ever went attended?
24. Who is your best friend? How long have you been friends?
25. Who did you feel closer to as a child, your mother or your father?
26. What do you consider being successful?
27. Which holiday do you like better, Christmas or Halloween?
28. Would you rather live in a place that has four seasons or somewhere where it is the same climate all year?
5 Tips for Choosing Fun Questions for Couples
These fun couple questions can foster intimate conversation and can give you and your spouse a break from monotonous routine. It will help both of you to know each other and to rekindle the fire of love.
With this amazing list, I will also tell you some tips for asking these questions for married couples game. So, let’s have a look.
In this blog post, you have read various types of questions. Choose from them and create a questions list for yourself to play the game.
Sometimes, your partner will not be in the mood to have a deep conversation. In such a case, stick to light questions. Sometimes, you both will be getting bored so indulging yourself in deep conversations or questions will be fun. So, if someday your partner doesn’t want to have a certain type of question game, don’t be disheartened. There will always be a tomorrow.
Don’t pose a lot of questions to him/her on the go. Let your partner also question you. Keep your questions natural and creative. You have read various fun questions for married couples so mold them according to your partner’s desire.
If you are playing a question game, make certain rules to make the game interesting. There are various truth and dare questions, this or that and would you rather questions for couples which you can use to play the certain games. Consider the natural rules of that question game and implement them.
Consider that time or day when both of you are away from electronic or worldly affairs and distractions to play the game. You can also set the rule that while playing this question game, you both will block the other distractions. This will give both of you an opportunity to focus on each other and to spend quality time together.
Final Thoughts on Fun Couple Questions
Old couples mostly forget to give time to each other. They stop giving importance to investing their time and energy in their relationship. New couples are mostly shy of asking intimate questions to each other. They mostly are unable to understand what to say and how to keep the conversation going on. These fun couple questions will help both of them to kindle or rekindle the love.
Many relationships experts agree on the importance of couples quiz game in knowing each other and to have an intimate and quality conversation with your better half. These fun questions to ask your partner will make both of you laugh and enjoy each other’s company.
So, make your list of fun couple questions from our list, ask your partner and have memorable moments with him/her.