Are you looking for the best mind-blowing questionsthat will definitely get you thinking? Check out this post to find out what questions will blow your mind!
There are so many mind-blogging questions to ask, whether they’re impossible or good conversation starters, so I have written them all. I can fill your mind with confusing questions that give more life to your day using my expertise in asking the right questions that make you think.
Some of the questions are common, while others are mind-blowing! There’s a difference between the two: the former is heard, interpreted, and answered with a sane mind, and the latter confuses you to the point where you might want to drive your head through one! Have a closer look at the following categories of mind-blowing questions!
Best Mind Blowing Questions
It is our desire to discover the truth, but there are certain truths that are so hard to discover that our human logic is unable to calculate the right understanding for them. Have a look at the best mind-blowing questions!
1. What is the purpose of setting goals if we all die anyway?
2. What are dreams?
3. What is freedom and does it really exist?
4. Do you ever really do anything out of your own conscious choice, or are we always controlled by some external stimulation or motive?
5. Why does anything exist?
6. What is the goal of humanity?
7. Why do people have to die?
8. What is ‘god’?
9. Why are you here at this very moment in your life?
10. Which orange came first – the fruit or the color?
11. Is there life after death?
12. Which came first – the chicken or the egg?
13. Are soul mates a real thing?
14. What is the purpose and meaning of time?
15. Where does a thought go when it’s forgotten?
16. What age should a person be considered old enough to die of old age?
17. If you were to dig a hole that went through the center of the earth and you jumped through, would you be falling or floating upwards?
18. Who decided what’s right and wrong?
19. Is there an end to the universe, or does it just keep going?
20. If we learn and improve from our mistakes, why are we so afraid to make mistakes?
21. Do our human accomplishments have a long-term, universal significance, or when the world ends, do we all end with it, including what we’ve achieved?
22. How long will you be remembered after the day that you die?
23. When did time begin?
24. Did we invent math or did we discover it?
25. What would happen to the world’s oceans if every person on Earth jumped into the water at the same time?
26. If we need to follow rules at all costs, then why do we make exceptions to these rules?
27. Is it really possible to experience anything objectively?
28. Is it possible to know what is truly good and what is evil?
29. What makes you, you?
30. Do we have free will or is everything predestined?
31. Why is vanilla ice cream color white when vanilla itself is color brown?
32. Is the Earth alive?
33. Where do they put the bible in libraries – fiction or non-fiction section?
34. How far east do you have to go before you start going west?
35. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they treat their own dental care problems?
36. When does it stop being partly sunny and start to become partly cloudy?
Random Mind Blowing Questions
If you’re looking for random mind-blowing questions then listed below are some mind-blowing trivia questions that are confusing and have no real answer. Proceed with caution if you want to avoid brain damage:
1. What is something you found out about your partner that you didn’t know before you got married?
2. Why is a boxing ring square?
3. Why are giant redwood trees’ roots mostly in the top 3 feet of soil and carrots can go into the soil up to 6 feet?
4. Why do we think shyness is a bad trait while many like being quiet and calm?
5. Why do we call it a TV set and not a radio set?
6. What happens when an immovable objects meets an unstoppable force?
7. When you die, would you want to see how many times in your life you laughed, cried, got angry, or became sad?
8. What’s the hardest thing you ever did that made you question your beliefs?
9. Should i carry a razor while boarding a flight so that if it is lost in a forest for months i should have it for shaving my beard?
10. Do animals get jealous?
11. Does a two-humped camel store more fat than a one-humped camel?
12. Did you know that if you folded a paper in half 5o times its thickness would be equal to two thirds of the distance between the Earth and the Sun?
13. Why do men get fat in the belly and women get fat around the hips?
14. Why can’t you tickle yourself?
15. Why does not the hair on your arms grow as fast as the hair on your head?
16. If men don’t lactate, then why did they evolve with nipples?
17. Have you ever wanted to meet the teenage version of your parents?
18. When my dog sees me give attention to my cat, he gets jealous and starts barking. What emotion is he experiencing? Jealousy or envy?
19. When someone else yawns or burps why do I get the urge to yawn and burp?
20. If anything is possible, is it possible for anything to be impossible?
21. If you are enjoying your time, is that time really wasted?
22. Why is it that when you blow in a dog’s face he gets mad at you but when you take him for a car ride he sticks his head out the window?
23. Is there something that happened to you that your friends or colleagues couldn’t believe when you told them?
24. Do bacteria pee and poop and what does it look like?
25. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
26. Why is the third hand on a watch called second hand?
27. Which letter is silent in the word “Scent,” the S or the C?
28. Why do we experience only what we experience?
29. Why is the word dictionary in the dictionary?
30. Have you ever noticed that word “swims” upside-down is still “swims”?
31. What color is a mirror?
32. Why do we drive on parkways but park on driveways?
33. Why did it take so long to create a simple one-celled creature compared to the time it took to create a human being?
34. Is it possible that freewill, self and time are illusions?
35. Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?
36. Why do sleeping pills have warning that states: caution: May cause Drowsiness?
37. Why is it that when you’re driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
38. Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
39. How come people always say that when you die, your life flashes before your eyes? What exactly is flashing before your eyes?
40. What was the first thing that God said to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden? And what did he say after that?
Funny Mind Blowing Questions
It is possible to find a lot of funny mind-boggling questions on the internet that can give you a good laugh and inspire some lighthearted banter between you and your friends. Get the laughs going with these funny mind blowing questions.
1. If Cinderella’s shoe fit her perfectly, then why did it fall off?
2. Why do they say that you have a cold when your temperature goes up?
3. How do you grow a seedless fruit?
4. Why did we decide to give February just 28 days when lots of other months have 31 days? Couldn’t we have just taken some of the 31st days from other months and added them to February?
5. Are children who act in R-rated movies allowed to watch the film when it’s done?
6. What was the first man to milk a cow trying to do?
7. Isn’t it that when you wait for the waiter to come back with your order, you become the waiter in the process?
8. Why do we cook bacon and bake cookies?
9. When all is said and done, would you have said more than you have done?
10. Can you stand backwards on a flight of stairs?
11. If tomatoes are a fruit, is ketchup considered a smoothie?
12. If revenge is a dish that’s best served cold, and revenge is sweet, then is revenge ice cream?
13. If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, will we ever know it?
14. Do prison buses have emergency exits?
15. If a tree fell in a forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
16. Do they bury people with their braces still on or do they remove them?
17. Do caterpillars know that they’re going to be butterflies or do they build the cocoon not knowing what will happen?
18. If we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?
19. If you drop your soap on the floor, does the floor become clean or does the soap become dirty?
20. If God sneezed, what would you say?
21. Why are they called buildings if they’re already built?
22. What do you call a fly without its wings?
23. If the number 2 pencil is the most popular, why is it number 2?
24. If nothing is impossible, then would it be possible for something to be impossible?
25. When you buy something that’s made in China while you’re in China, does it still have the made in China tag?
26. Do you consider eyebrows facial hair?
27. Why do noses run but feet smell?
28. If you told someone to ‘be a leader and not a follower’, wouldn’t they become a follower by following your advice?
29. How did the person who invented the calendar know what day it was?
30. Why did they put the word ‘dictionary’ in the dictionary?
31. What would happen if Pinocchio said ‘My nose will grow now’?
32. If you were shorter than someone, would it be possible to talk down to them?
33. If the fountain of youth can make you live forever, can you drown in it and still die?
34. What hair color do they put in bald people’s driver’s licenses?
35. Who taught the first ever teacher?
36. If the early bird gets the worm, why do good things come to those who wait?
37. If you hate haters, does that make you a hater and will you hate yourself?
Deep Mind Blowing Questions
It’s not uncommon for questions to be mysterious and perplexing at times, just like life itself. Occasionally, a question just doesn’t make sense, and then there are those that blow your mind. Explore deep mind-blowing questions!
1. Did you know that what you see has already happened 15 seconds ago?
2. What if one day Google was deleted and we couldn’t google what happened to Google?
3. What if this planet is a reality tv show for other planets?
4. What if the lottery was really rigged?
5. Why is “abbreviated” such a long word?
6. why are adults ashamed about nakedness but babies are not?
7. Why the heck are we here?
8. Why did “she” sell seashells on the seashore when you can just pick them up anyway?
9. What is a dream that you’ve had that you’d never tell your partner?
10. What if a Mechanic fixes a car but breaks something so that you keep coming back?
11. Why do you need a driver’s license to buy alcohol when you can’t drink and drive?
12. Do attractive people think that the world is a lot more polite than it really is?
13. Did you know that 100 years ago everyone owned a horse and only the rich had cars and today everyone has cars and only the rich own horses?
14. Why do people want to rub the belly of a pregnant woman?
15. What if there was no time because we just made it up and we’re all living one long day, including the dinosaurs?
16. Why do we say “Don’t judge a book by its cover?” If people can judge a book by its cover, then why do they say this?
17. What was going through the minds of all of those people who wondered, “What if I jumped off this bridge?”
18. If we come from dust, then why is there still dust?
19. Will we ever hear about the most perfect crime?
20. What if I eat myself, would I become twice as big or disappear completely?
21. If poison expires, is it more poisonous or is it no longer poisonous?
22. If humans could survive without food, water or air for six days, why don’t they just live for six days instead of dying?
23. Why can psychics predict what will happen to someone but they can’t predict natural disasters?
24. When you are putting on clothes, why do you put on clothes inside out and then flip it the right way?
25. If you rip a hole in a net, are there actually fewer holes in it than there were before?
26. When I massage myself, why doesn’t it feel as good as when someone else massages me?
27. What if harry potter is really a biography sold to us muggles as fiction?
28. Is it true that we’re all just illusions, just a bunch of dense energies of light bobbing around?
29. What happens if you get hit by 1000 mosquitoes at once?
30. What if chickens can’t fly because they are afraid?
31. Did the guy who designed the pyramids of Egypt think it would 20 years to build them?
32. If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?
33. What if air is actually poisonous and it just takes 80 years to kill us?
34. Why does US-B sound like a backup plan for US-A?
35. What if sweating is just your muscles crying for you to stop?
36. Do you think your pet has a name for you?
37. If the toys in Toy Story died, would the kids still be playing with them?
38. Why is the caps lock not capitalized?
Philosophical Mind Blowing Questions
Let’s learn from the great philosophers, who dedicated their lives to asking questions of great importance. To spark your gray matter, we’ve compiled the ultimate list of mind-blowing philosophical questions.
1. What’s more important: doing the right thing or doing things right?
2. Is peace the only way to stop war?
3. Intelligence or wisdom, what’s more important for a better world?
4. Do guns protect people or kill people?
5. Why do we respect the dead more than the living?
6. Will the world come to an end by human hands?
7. Why is beauty associated with morality?
8. Will the world be a better place if caste and religion cease to exist?
9. Does God have supreme power?
10. Can memories be erased?
11. Is humanity doomed to head in a destructive direction?
12. Will racism cease to exist?
13. Do thoughts control who we are?
14. Should full access to the internet be a fundamental right?
15. What is the meaning of true love?
16. Is true beauty subjective or objective?
17. Do we love ourselves more in the virtual world and less in the real world?
18. Is religion conceptualized by one’s own belief system?
19. Do we control technology or is technology controlling us?
20. Do we change when we have power?
21. If all the currencies in the world did not have monetary value, would our world be a much better place?
22. Does understanding philosophy lead to progress?
23. Will stricter laws make a better world?
24. Will technological advances wipe out humanity?
25. Does awareness of consciousness have benefits?
26. Can dreams be associated with the unforeseen future?
27. If we live in a civilized world why do we see so many distinctions between rich and poor?
28. Is limiting immigration to developed countries right?
29. Is it possible time is being altered right now?
30. Is there a species more advanced than humans in the universe?
31. Does faith make belief stronger?
32. Is blind belief prevalent more among holy, spiritual, and pious people?
33. What is the extent of freedom human beings should have?
34. Would this world be better or worse without teachers and formal education?
35. Does the English language make us feel superior to other countries?
36. Why can’t every person be a genius?
37. Are we losing our right to privacy?
38. What is the meaning of rich and poor in the modern world?
39. Do the simple things become complexities when we try to attain perfection?
40. Will time travel be made possible in the future?
41. Will concepts and theories in regard to religion becoming obsolete come true?
42. Is there freedom in creativity and art in the modern age?
43. Why do we throw away food when we know people are dying of hunger?
44. Will a curb on buying guns and arms reduce the number of shooting sprees in the world?
45. Will artificial intelligence help increase human lifespan in the future?
46. Is there intent behind every action?
47. Do thoughts have a pattern?
Crazy Mind-Blowing Questions
It is possible to discover new insights and realizations about yourself when you follow crazy mind-bending questions, which will force you to reflect on your own actions, desires, beliefs, etc., that might have previously eluded you. Let’s start with mind-blowing quiz questions!
1. Have you ever taken something out of your possession and failed to return it?
2. How many pairs of underwear do you actually own?
3. If there are three apples & you took away two, how many do you have?
4. Which would be the nicest if animals could only talk?
5. If anything is possible, then how do you determine what’s worth trying?
6. To kill an elephant, how many chickens would be required?
7. Can you name three things that are only sold in pairs?
8. What always goes to bed with its shoes on?
9. Which one would you prefer: have no nose but have really good smelling fingers or be blind but have a really nice smile?
10. Where do our thoughts come from?
11. What five-letter word gets shorter when you add two letters to it?
12. Is it a hostage situation if a person with several personalities threatens to kill himself?
13. Is it crazy how saying certain sentences backward creates backward sentences how crazy it is?
14. Which individual, corporation, country, or organization would you bankrupt if you had the chance?
15. What breaks yet never falls, and what falls yet never breaks?
16. Why do the same things that bring some peace bring others pain?
17. How do we know that pain is a bad thing and pleasure is a good thing?
18. What has a head and a tail but no body?
19. If your brain is busy dreaming while you sleep, how does it get to rest?
20. How many people have touched the cash in your wallet?
21. Do you need language to communicate? How would we express ourselves without it?
22. Are soulmates real?
23. What would you do if you found a dead body in a hotel room?
24. What are two things that you think are normal, but become really strange when you do them repeatedly?
25. Which is heavier? A pound of feathers or a pound of rocks?
26. Which travels faster? Hot or Cold?
27. How would humanity react to proof of extraterrestrials?
28. Why is it that lemon juice has an artificial flavor while dishwashing liquid has real lemons?
29. What has been the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever worn?
30. What letters are easily found in every single day of the week?
31. What do you usually think about while you are on the toilet?
32. If everything in the universe froze and completely stopped moving, would time keep going or stop as well?
33. When is 1500 plus 20 and 1600 minus 40 the same thing?
34. Is the answer to this question no?
35. Does a cyclops blink or wink?
36. If you call something ‘indescribable,’ wouldn’t you be describing it?
37. What’s your most favorite pooping position?
38. What defines who you are?
39. Why does music arouse emotion?
40. Once we have been born, are we in the process of living or dying?
Stupid Mind Blowing Questions
Are you ready for some stupid mind-blowing questions? If you’re planning to read this post, please sit back and relax and clear your schedule before you begin because some of the questions might keep you up all night.
1. What are the two things that we can’t eat before breakfast?
2. A bread is mostly square in shape in standard form, why so?
3. What can one catch that is not thrown?
4. How will you handcuff a one-armed man?
5. Pinch yourself and if it hurts what does it mean? That you are too strong or too weak?!
6. What can you hold without ever touching or using your hands?
7. A plane crashes on the border of the U.S. and Canada. Where do they bury the survivors?
8. What will happen if you eat yourself, will you disappear or become twice in size?
9. Why can’t time differences and time zones be abolished?
10. If tomorrow I said “the day before yesterday was Saturday”, which day is today?
11. Have you seen some wild bird more than once?
12. Can a seedless fruit be grown?
13. Can you add one mathematical symbol in between 55555 to equal 500?
14. What cant be used until it is broken?
15. Why is the math book sad?
16. What gets wet while drying?
17. If an orange is orange, why isn’t a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow? And which came first, the color or the fruit?
18. If insects are so obsessed with bright lights, why don’t they fly off to the sun?
19. What is the end of everything?
20. Why do we call it daybreak and nightfall?
21. What belongs to you but gets used by everyone else more than you?
22. What is it the more you take, the larger it becomes?
23. Is it crazy how saying sentences backward creates backward sentences saying how crazy it is?
24. How could you give a homework to a homeless student?
25. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs?
26. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
27. If they’re called chicken wings, where did all the feathers go?
28. Why do we eat less when we’re full?
29. If olive oil is made from olives, what is baby oil made from?
30. I am always hungry and will die if not fed, but if you water me, I’ll die. What am I?
31. What type of cheese is made backward?
32. Why do our knees crack when we bend them?
33. Where did barn owls live before there were barns?
34. If five alligators can eat five fish in three minutes, how long will 18 alligators need to eat 18 fish?
35. What’s left when you take an ant out of a plantain?
36. How do you know that red color is actually red?
37. I have hands, but I cannot clap. What am I?
38. Do you think the big toe feels self-conscious about being the “BIG” toe?
39. What has to be broken before you can use it?
Mind Blowing Questions to Make You Think
Check the following mind-blowing questions to make you think about the world in a completely new way and mess with your mind. When you think about things from a different perspective, you often gain insights you never imagined were possible.
1. What has many keys but can’t open a door?
2. If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what about reality?
3. Can you believe what you see on social media? Why or why not?
4. What would you try if you knew you would fail?
5. Would you rather lose all your memories or never be able to make new ones?
6. How long is your “now”?
7. What is something you do differently than anyone else you know, and why?
8. What previous dream do you see the most meaning in?
9. Who decides what the “right” thing is?
10. If you could have coffee with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
11. What was the moment where you felt most grateful?
12. How much influence does a person’s name have over the course of their life?
13. People say life is short. Why do you do so many things you don’t like, and like so many things you don’t do?
14. What’s a question you wish people would ask when they meet you for the first time?
15. Do we have control over technology, or does it have control over us?
16. If you won the lottery, what would your “today” look like in five years?
17. Do your dreams have a deeper meaning?
18. What would you try if you knew you wouldn’t fail?
19. Why do you *actually* do “good deeds”?
20. Do you hate or love better?
21. What happens if aliens are real?
22. What do you think about before you fall asleep? When you wake up?
23. What’s your most significant childhood memory?
24. Is life a computer simulation?
25. Do you “work to live” or “live to work”?
26. Can you ever commit a truly selfless deed?
27. What is the meaning of life? What is the meaning of your life?
28. Do you believe you have a soulmate? Why or why not?
29. How do you measure success?
30. What was the moment where you felt most motivated?
31. If you didn’t know your age, how old would you think you’d be?
32. What job would you do if you weren’t paid?
33. What are you holding onto that’s holding you back?
34. What *actually* gets you out of bed in the morning?
35. How can a single moment have the power to change everything?
36. If you had to support the idea that aliens weren’t real, what would you say?
37. If you restarted your life from scratch, would you end up in the same place?
38. What if there were no experts, but everyone knew a little about everything?
39. Do you believe in love at first sight?
40. What is one part of your everyday routine that you’d be better off without?
41. How do you know your memories are true? Does it matter either way?
Mind Blowing Questions about Life
There is an element of uncertainty and confusion inherent in our very existence. We still don’t fully grasp how life works, what humanity is, and what our purpose is. Let’s explore the mind-blowing questions about life!
1. Are we the only life form in the universe? If not, why haven’t we made contact yet?
2. Did you arrive at this point in your life because you willed it or because you were destined to be here?
3. At some point, you reach the middle of your earthly life, but you’ll never know – how does that make you feel?
4. If you wrote an autobiography, how would you divide your life into chapters?
5. What does a good life really mean?
6. People say they are thankful for many things in life, but if there is no God, who are people being thankful to?
7. Is there more than one way to experience consciousness?
8. Why are we always unsatisfied?
9. If life is so short, why do we do things that we don’t like and like so many things that we don’t do?
10. Why do you remember certain moments in life so vividly, while you forget about many others?
11. At what age do we stop being young? At what age do we start being old?
12. Should life only have one meaning?
13. Could we ever know for certain if there’s life after death? Could we ever know for certain there isn’t?
14. To what degree have you been able to control the course that your life has taken?
15. Why do we need to know the meaning of life?
16. Is there someone writing the story of your life, or is it just you?
17. How important is having fun in living a good life?
18. What do you want to be remembered for after you die?
19. If everyone says that life is unfair, doesn’t that mean that life is fair?
20. Could someone live their life without ever telling a lie?
21. What little decisions could have drastically changed your life, like not going to a specific party or deciding to go on a holiday?
22. If you started to sing everything you would say, would your life suddenly become a musical?
23. How do you know that you’re not artificial intelligence in a simulation?
24. Is suffering necessary to existence?
25. How do you know you’re not crazy and just hallucinating your whole life?
26. What does it mean to live the good life? Is there one definition or does it depend on the situation?
27. Is suffering necessary to make life worthwhile?
28. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
29. People don’t like rules, but you need rules to play a game properly – if life is one great game, then surely we need rules to ‘play’ it?
30. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
31. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
33. If you had a dream that none of your dreams would come true, and you woke up and had none of your real-life dreams come true, would that be a dream come true?
34. What if we are dead but dreaming of our next life?
35. Where does our self-esteem come from?
36. Is it ever too late?
37. Have you ever wondered how many times you’ve passed up an opportunity that could’ve drastically changed your life?
38. Where do we go after we die?
39. How come people always say that when you die, your life flashes before your eyes?
40. What exactly is flashing before your eyes?
Mind Blowing Questions about the Universe
There are some mind-blowing questions about the universe that may knock you off your feet. Whether the answers to these questions are known to you or not, the result of mulling over them might be what you are looking for.
1. Are there multiple universes?
2. What is dark matter?
3. Can all of the energy in a single atom be released at once?
4. What existed before the big bang?
5. Why can’t we see through time to see what happened before or after it ends when all matter collides with itself again?
6. Is there a black hole inside Earth or outside of it?
7. How much does Earth weigh?
8. What is dark energy?
9. Why do stars shine so brightly at night but not during the day?
10. What would happen to Earth if it was only 100 miles away from its current position and orbit around the Sun, but all other factors remain unchanged (i.e., same gravity)?
11. What is the difference between “time” and “space”?
12. Why can’t the universe be infinite?
13. Are black holes actually just wormholes with an event horizon that prevent us from seeing what’s happening inside them until they’re too close to escape their pull?
14. How many atoms are there in a single grain of sand?
15. What is the universe expanding into?
16. Where do stars come from, how are they created?
17. Is there order in the universe, or does everything happen at random?
18. If multiple universes exist, is it possible to cross them, and what would be the repercussions?
19. Can anything in space still exist without being attached to another object or planet/sun?
20. Is time travel possible? If so, how could we use this knowledge?
21. Do black holes emit light?
22. If there are infinite universes, do I exist in all those universes too?
23. Why would they be called “black holes”?
24. How much does an atom weigh?
25. Was there ever life on Mars or any other planets beyond our solar system?
26. Where will our Milky Way galaxy end up when all other galaxies eventually collide into ours and create one giant super-galaxy?
Mind Blowing Questions That Are Unanswerable
It may take just a minute to read through these questions, but they may take forever to get answers. Do not believe it? Check these mind-blowing unanswerable questions yourself.
1. What disease did Cured Ham have originally?
2. Is ketchup a smoothie since tomatoes are fruits?
3. What was used instead of drawing boards, before their invention?
4. Why is it said that you act IN a movie but then, you show up ON tv?
5. If you enjoyed it while you were wasting time, would it still be called wasted time?
6. How did you arrive at this point in your life?
7. Can emotions ever be controlled via technology?
8. Have you ever wondered why kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
9. Are we the only life in the universe?
10. Why do we count sheep and not dogs when we can’t go to sleep?
11. Who invented the art of milking a cow?
12. Did Adam and Eve have belly buttons?
13. How long before artificial intelligence will collapse stock markets?
14. Is a turtle homeless or naked, without a shell?
15. Why do feet don’t run and noses don’t stink?
16. Who said it was a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
17. Do you think you can discover traveling through time?
18. Why does every rule somehow always have exceptions?
19. If the train station is set where the train is bound to stop, what is a workstation then?
20. Are body transplants the same as a brain transplant?
21.Do you think time flows forward only, or does it move differently also?
22. Why is ‘bra’ singular and ‘panties’ plural for women?
23. Why are ‘lingeries’ so popular, when love is said to be blind?
24. Why do people call it plastic surgery when it involves the living body?
25. When your temperature goes up, why is it said that you have a cold?
26. If early birds get advantages, why is patience a virtue?
27. Why are mattresses always on sale?
28. Does the center of the earth impact the temperature of our land?
29. How can a closed brain inside our skull ever be called an open mind?
30. Is there a risk to ever be completely dependent on AI?
31. Do you believe life exists always to end, even after 100 years?
32. If you are shorter than someone, will you be able to ‘talk down’ to them?
33. Why isn’t bacon baked and cookies cooked?
34. Why do black olives come in cans and green ones in jars?
35. Why is the boxing ring square in shape?
36. Why do banks charge money for insufficient balance, even when they know there isn’t any money?
37. Why do bubble bath bubbles always rise up white, even if the bath is pink in color?
38. If you are waiting for the waiter to take your order, are you a waiter yourself then?
39. Can anyone know how the rainbow tastes like?
Mind Blowing Questions That Are Confusing
When you ask yourself questions that make you wonder, you can exercise parts of your brain that often remain idle day-to-day, whether you are seeking more knowledge or a challenge. Have a look at the confusing questions:
1. Isn’t good health just a slower rate at which to die?
2. How do you know that you see colors the same way that another person sees them?
3. For instance, what if what’s red to you is blue to them, but they still call it red?
4. Why is Goofy considered a person and Pluto considered a pet when they’re both dogs anyway?
5. Was there ever a time when nothing existed or has something always been in existence?
6. When you get to heaven, do you look as you do at the age that you die?
7. Can blind people dream?
8. If you describe something as indescribable, haven’t you already described it?
9. If a cyclops were to close its eye, is it winking or blinking?
10. Why do we hit our hands together when we like something? (clapping)
11. Are we living or slowly dying?
12. If killing people is wrong, then why do we kill people that kill people?
13. How is it possible that the world is in debt?
14. Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
15. How important do you have to be to be considered assassinated and not just murdered?
16. If you took a ship and replaced all of its parts until none of the original parts are intact anymore, is it the same ship or a completely different ship?
17. Why is the objective of golf to play the least amount of golf?
18. If God created Adam and Eve, did they have belly buttons?
19. Is your answer to this question ‘no’?
20. If a vampire bites a zombie, does the zombie become a vampire or does the vampire become a zombie?
21. What do people who are born deaf hear when they think?
22. In the word ‘scent’, which letter is silent? S or C?
23. Which arm rest is yours in the movie theater?
24. If a person dies at sea and only their arm is recovered, how would he be displayed in a casket? Does it need to be a full sized casket?
25. Why is the alphabetical order that way? Who said that that’s the order that it had to be?
26. Is a body transplant just the same as a brain transplant?
27. If you had fun while you were wasting time, can you still say that you wasted time?
28. What would a room made of mirrors look like if there was nothing inside that room to create a reflection?
29. Why is it that if a premature baby is born earlier than a full-term baby, the preemie is considered older despite existing for a shorter period of time?
30. What do they call french kissing in France?
31. How far up do bald people go when they wash their face?
33. When they say that something is ‘new and improved’, how can it be improved if it’s new? What is it improving on?
34. Why do we base our age off of the number of times we went around a burning ball of gas?
35. Isn’t the word ‘queue’ just the letter Q followed by four silent letters?
36. Why do people say that they ‘slept like a baby’ if they slept through the night when babies are known for not sleeping?
37. If you expect the unexpected, doesn’t that make the unexpected expected?
38. What shape is your field of vision?
39. If you punch yourself and it hurts, are you wear or are you strong?
40. What is the color of a mirror?
41. If you’re trying to fail and you succeed, did you fail or did you succeed?
42. If a baby’s butt pops out of its mother at 11:59 PM, and the head comes out at 12:01 AM, what day will the baby be declared to be born on?
Mind Blowing Questions to Ask
There are so many funny mind-boggling questions on this list that you will spend hours trying to figure out the answers. So, simply use these mind-blowing questions to ask your family!
2. Things aren’t on fire. In fact, it’s the fire that’s on things, right?
3. If lying is wrong, should white lies be justified?
4. Why must we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?
5. What do we consider moral?
6. What does it mean when I dream about someone who has passed away?
7. If your brain keeps working for the rest of your life and doesn’t even stop when you are sleeping, well, how do you even get any rest?
8. If the universe is expanding, what is it expanding into?
9. Should we strive for perfection when we live in an imperfect world?
10. How did the boy kick his soccer ball ten feet, and then have it come back to him on its own?
11. Is it legal for a man to marry his widow’s sister?
12. When you say ‘forward’ and ‘back,’ your lips literally move in the same direction, don’t they?
13. Does the teacher have the right to give homework to a homeless kid?
14. What lengths would you go to save/protect someone you love?
15. If you stand behind a clock, is it still going clockwise?
16. Is it generally harder to let go of a problem or to solve a problem?
17. If somebody is technically alive but their conscious mind has permanently shut down, are they still a person?
18. Who is more important to the world, you or your neighbor?
19. Does sound happen if nothing is physically present to listen to it?
20. There is neither pine nor apple in a pineapple? Why?
21. What was going through the minds of all of those people who wondered, “What if I jumped off this bridge?”
22. If no one ever died, what would we look like, how many people would there be, and where would we all live?
23. How do you know that all your memories are true?
24. What gets bigger and bigger the more you take away from it?
25. Imagine you’re in a room that’s filling up with water quickly. There are no windows or doors. How do you get out?
26. Do those who love us, really love us, or do they simply love what they think we are?
27. Do we control technology or is it controlling us and makes us think otherwise?
28. Will the movie still show in a theatre if no one buys a ticket?
29. Is the ‘mind’ different to the ‘brain’? If so, in what ways?
30. How do you put up boundaries with your friends and loved ones?
31. Can you cry underwater? If so, is it water or tears coming down your eyes?
32. How old does a person have to be until he or she can be said to have died of old age?
33. If there is no superpower, where did this concept come from?
34. Why is it that pizza is round in shape but comes in a square box?
35. Why do sleeping pills come with a warning that reads ‘Caution: May cause drowsiness.’?
36. How many seconds are there in a year?
37. What is worse between failing at something or never attempting it in the first place?
Mind Blowing Questions to Ask Friends
It is a sure bet that you will scratch your head and think long into the night about the answers to these funny mind-blowing questions. So take a closer look at the list of mind-blowing questions to ask your friends.
1. Why do we forget things we don’t want to forget?
2. If you could go into a magic machine right now and it would take you to anywhere in the world in a couple of seconds, where would you go?
3. If you’re in a bad mood, do you want someone to cheer you up, or do you prefer to be left alone?
4. How do people ever believe in truths without any form of evidence?
5. If you could change one or two things about your life right now, what would it be?
6. Does democracy work properly for every country?
7. In what ways do you feel loved by me?
8. If you could only keep one non-sentimental possession, what would it be?
9. Have you traveled much (or do you want to)?
10. How do you know when you’re in love?
11. What’s the one dish you absolutely rock cooking?
12. What’s one thing you’ve learned that most people don’t know how to do?
13. Would it be better to love and lose that one thing or never to love?
14. When will you think “I’ve made it”?
15. Can you only achieve what you set your mind to?
16. Should the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few?
17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
18. If you could permanently change one movie ending, what would it be?
19. What’s something you’d like to do with me that we haven’t done yet?
20. If you fall for someone do you wait to say so until it feels socially appropriate, or do you just spill your guts?
21. If people are able to erase bad memories, would anyone choose to forget their entire life?
22. If you could go back in time and pick one friend from childhood to spend another magical day with, who would you pick? How old would you be?
23. Can people really change, or is everyone doomed to stay the same?
24. What gives life and all its events complete meaning?
25. When you’re gone, what do you want people to say about you?
26. What’s your least favorite food?
27. Do you care more about making money or pursuing happiness?
28. If a child becomes the parent, who then becomes the child?
29. What do you believe but cannot prove?
30. If wool shrinks independently when it rains, why don’t sheep shrink in the rain?
31. You may know that you have consciousness, but it possible to prove it to other people?
33. Before you died, you created a computer program that perfectly replicates your consciousness. Can that computer program now be said to be ‘you’?
34. What kind of advice would you offer to a ten-year-old today?
35. What is the logic behind gravity and how does it work?
36. Should we care about doing the right thing or just doing things right?
37. How would you define your character?
38. What’s a topic you can never shut up about?
39. What do you look for in a girl?
40. What is the ideal way of leading your life?
41. What’s the first thing that you think about when you think of me when we’re not together?
42. What harsh truths do you prefer to ignore?
43. If you could know more about any one thing, what would it be?
44. What’s your all-time favorite movie?
45. What is the one thing about our relationship that makes you most happy?
46. If people never fell in love, would they ever truly be happy?
Mind Blowing Questions When High
Thoughts about the mundane facts and activities of everyday life can be seen in a different light if they are high questions. You may get these ideas after one or two hits. It’s sometimes a result of a deep conversation with a friend when you ask mind-blowing questions when high!
1. How many inventions throughout history have been delayed or abandoned because the person with the original thought assumed it was such a good idea that it must already be a thing?
2. Why do we tie our shoes the way we do when there are so many other knots out there?
3. Have there been times and events you’ve lived through that will later be in the history books as important, but during which you basically just shrugged and moved on with your life?
4. Is the object of golf really to play the least amount of golf?
5. Did the first person to knock on a door think, “I’m going to punch your house until you come out and talk to me”?
6. Is the reason women’s clothing has fake pockets to keep purses relevant?
7. Ketchup is a liquid made from fruit and contains 20% sugar. Does that make it a sports drink?
8. If two telepaths read each other’s minds, whose mind are they reading?
9. Why does glue stick to everything but the inside of the glue bottle?
10. If the lead doctor suddenly collapsed while performing a surgery, would the other doctors and nurses assist the unconscious patient or the unconscious doctor?
11. If you work as security at a Samsung store, does that make you a guardian of the galaxy?
12. If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, how would we know?
13. Was there ever a time in human history when it was weirder to see someone in clothing than it was to see them without clothing?
14. Why can I eat the same breakfast every day without complaint, but not the same dinner?
15. Does your dog keep bringing you the same toy because it’s their favorite or because they think it’s your favorite?
16. Are there really more nipples in the world than there are people?
17. If people evolved from monkeys, why do monkeys still exist?
18. Is making a plant illegal saying that God was wrong?
19. Who knew what time it was when the first clock was made?
20. What if government officials and Big Pharma know that cannabis is the cure for everything that ails us, but they want to keep us taking synthetic meds so they can make a profit?
21. Can Chewbacca even say “Chewbacca”?
22. Is the gym the only place where the customers work harder than the employees?
23. Did aliens invade the moon on July 20, 1969?
24. What if we can actually breathe in space, but the government doesn’t want us to escape?
25. What if all the Ancient Greek sculptures are actually victims of Medusa?
26. What if the Egyptians didn’t actually revere cats, but only jokingly did like we do on the internet?
27. If we built a mirror one light year away from Earth and faced it toward the planet, could we watch what we did two years ago two years from now?
28. If 55 is fifty-five and 44 is forty-four, shouldn’t 11 be onety-one?
29. If the universe is always expanding, does that mean that the amount of space available for that expansion is infinite?
30. When you ask someone their name, are you basically asking them what noise you should make to get their attention?
31. Have you ever noticed that swims is the word swims upside down?
32. If you’re bald, what hair color do they put on your license?
33. Are arms for your chair just chairs for your arms?
34. Was Dorothy really the villain in The Wizard Of Oz? She did kill the first person she met and then teamed up with three strangers to kill again.
35. You don’t cook cookies, you bake them. So, why aren’t they called bakies?
36. If we ever colonize another planet, how will we determine age?
37. Is it OK to open a pop right after an earthquake?
38. Why do people say “tuna fish,” but not “beef mammal” or “chicken bird”?
What Are Good Mind-Blowing Questions?
Mind-blowing questions make you think in a completely different way about the world and make you think in a surprising way about it. Often, they lead to insights that you didn’t know were possible and cause you to reconsider things from a different perspective.
Interesting & Open Our Eyes
It’s like opening the door to the imagination with a mind-blowing question. It allows the mind to roam freely and explore possibilities that were previously unfeasible. Using this exercise can be a good way to enhance creativity, innovation, and philosophical thinking. Our minds tend to be limited to what we see all around us, but mind-bending questions can help us take in more than what our eyes normally see.
Easy to Understand
I know there’s a chance that you might think it’s easy to understand mind-breaking questions. However, if you think deeply and don’t hesitate, then you will be able to answer these questions easily.
It is important to work our imagination regularly, just like any other muscle. Critical thinking and creative thinking are equally important. It takes practice to improve your thinking, just like any other kind of work, but it should be fun, and the results should inspire you. Mind-blowing questions help to open your thoughts.
If you can use these mind-blowing questions, I’m sure that your religious knowledge will be challenged and your thoughts will be improved. You can ask these questions to challenge your friend’s religious point of view.
Fun & Surprising
Any time is a good time to ask a funny question, either just for fun or to lighten the mood. The perfect solution when you run out of things to say and are in need of some laughs. Asking these questions that will blow your mind can bring a lot of joy and laughter to a situation at any time.
Final Thoughts on Mind-Blowing Questions
Imagination and genius combine to create these mind-blowing questions! Having read them all, it is likely that you have come up with some of your own. Maybe it’s time to forward this chain and keep others interested in a challenging yet entertaining topic.
My hope is that these questions that blow your mind have made your brain work and think in ways you never imagined. It is my greatest hope that they left you feeling inspired and excited about yourself, your friends, your family, and the world around you.
Do not be afraid to ask those questions, no matter how silly, off-putting, weird, or crazy they may seem. It is important to remember that this is only a fraction of the questions that have been asked by mankind to date.
It is priceless to gain knowledge from questions, so never stop asking them. Would you like to share your own mind-blowing questions? I would appreciate it if you would do so in the comments!