Have you ever wondered what all the unanswerable questions mean?
Worldly mysteries and impossible questions to answer have baffled philosophers and scientists for centuries. There are so many questions in the world that are unanswerable. It might just keep you up at night to find out the answers to these most mysterious unanswered questions.
There are a lot of unanswered and answerable questions in the world. There are still many mysteries and questions that science doesn’t have an answer to, despite its remarkable advancements.
In an attempt to provide some possible answers to these impossible questions, I included my personal views, based on scientific research. Here are some unanswerable questions to see if you relate to them and if they truly are unanswerable.
Best Unanswerable Questions
Many questions are unanswerable that humans cannot seem to answer. Let’s keep wondering about these best unanswerable questions that we can’t answer, until the next life, to see if we’ll get it right.
1. When did time begin?
2. Where does a thought go when it’s forgotten?
3. Is it really possible to experience anything objectively?
4. Did we invent math or did we discover it?
5. What is the goal of humanity?
6. What are dreams?
7. Do we have free will or is everything predestined?
8. Which came first – the chicken or the egg?
9. Is there life after death?
10. Who decided what’s right and wrong?
11. What is freedom and does it really exist?
12. What is ‘god’?
13. How do you know you’re not crazy and just hallucinating your whole life?
14. What makes you, you?
15. Is the Earth alive?
16. What is the purpose of setting goals if we all die anyway?
17. To what degree have you been able to control the course that your life has taken?
18. Which orange came first – the fruit or the color?
19. What age should a person be considered old enough to die of old age?
20. How long will you be remembered after the day that you die?
Random Unanswerable Questions
Humanity may never find the answers to many questions. There are many things that even scientists do not understand about the world, and it is a vast, mysterious place. Explore some of the random unanswerable questions.
1. If we need to follow rules at all costs, then why do we make exceptions to these rules?
2. Why do people have to die?
3. Did you arrive at this point in your life because you willed it or because you were destined to be here?
4. If you punch yourself and it hurts, are you wear or are you strong?
5. Are soul mates a real thing?
6. Why are you here at this very moment in your life?
7. Do our human accomplishments have a long-term, universal significance, or when the world ends, do we all end with it, including what we’ve achieved?
8. Is there an end to the universe, or does it just keep going?
9. If you took a ship and replaced all of its parts until none of the original parts are intact anymore, is it the same ship or a completely different ship?
10. Why is it that if a premature baby is born earlier than a full-term baby, the preemie is considered older despite existing for a shorter period of time?
11. What do people who are born deaf hear when they think?
12. If we learn and improve from our mistakes, why are we so afraid to make mistakes?
13. What shape is your field of vision?
14. Are we living or slowly dying?
15. Do you ever really do anything out of your own conscious choice, or are we always controlled by some external stimulation or motive?
16. Why does anything exist?
17. Is it possible to know what is truly good and what is evil?
18. Isn’t good health just a slower rate at which to die?
19. What is the purpose and meaning of time?
20. If you describe something as indescribable, haven’t you already described it?
Funny Unanswerable Questions
It is easy to come up with a lot of funny unanswerable questions that can give you a good laugh and make you and your friends have a lot of lighthearted banter.
1. Do you consider eyebrows facial hair?
2.If you hate haters, does that make you a hater and will you hate yourself?
3.If tomatoes are a fruit, is ketchup considered a smoothie?
4.If you had a dream that none of your dreams would come true, and you woke up and had none of your real-life dreams come true, would that be a dream come true?
5.Do prison buses have emergency exits?
6.If the fountain of youth can make you live forever, can you drown in it and still die?
7.If you told someone to ‘be a leader and not a follower’, wouldn’t they become a follower by following your advice?
8.Are children who act in R-rated movies allowed to watch the film when it’s done?
9.Can you stand backwards on a flight of stairs?
10.How do you grow a seedless fruit?
11.If everyone says that life is unfair, doesn’t that mean that life is fair?
12.Do they bury people with their braces still on or do they remove them?
13.What would happen if Pinocchio said ‘My nose will grow now’?
14.If you were shorter than someone, would it be possible to talk down to them?
15.If Cinderella’s shoe fit her perfectly, then why did it fall off?
16.Why did they put the word ‘dictionary’ in the dictionary?
17.What hair color do they put in bald people’s driver’s licenses?
18.What do you call a fly without its wings?
19.If the early bird gets the worm, why do good things come to those who wait?
20.Why do we cook bacon and bake cookies?
Stupid Unanswerable Questions
An unanswerable question is one that is almost impossible to answer. Our human nature is to ask questions, but some questions are fiendishly difficult to answer. Let’s use these stupid unanswerable questions!
1. How far up do bald people go when they wash their face?
2. Why is Goofy considered a person and Pluto considered a pet when they’re both dogs anyway?
3. If killing people is wrong, then why do we kill people that kill people?
4. Why is the alphabetical order that way? Who said that that’s the order that it had to be?
5. If a person dies at sea and only their arm is recovered, how would he be displayed in a casket? Does it need to be a full sized casket?
6. Why do we hit our hands together when we like something? (clapping)
7. If you’re trying to fail and you succeed, did you fail or did you succeed?
8. Can blind people dream?
9. If a baby’s butt pops out of its mother at 11:59 PM, and the head comes out at 12:01 AM, what day will the baby be declared to be born on?
10. Why do people say that they ‘slept like a baby’ if they slept through the night when babies are known for not sleeping?
11. Why doesn’t glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
12. If you expect the unexpected, doesn’t that make the unexpected expected?
13. What do they call French kissing in France?
14. If God created Adam and Eve, did they have belly buttons?
15. How is it possible that the world is in debt?
16. If a vampire bites a zombie, does the zombie become a vampire or does the vampire become a zombie?
17. How important do you have to be to be considered assassinated and not just murdered?
18. When they say that something is ‘new and improved’, how can it be improved if it’s new? What is it improving on?
19. When you get to heaven, do you look as you do at the age that you die?
20. Why is the objective of golf to play the least amount of golf?
Deep Unanswerable Questions
Keep your brain from being overworked by these deep unanswerable questions. You may find these things interesting, but don’t strain your brain trying to figure out the impossible. Have a look!
1. Why do we base our age off of the number of times we went around a burning ball of gas?
2. If a cyclops were to close its eye, is it winking or blinking?
3. Where do they put the bible in libraries – fiction or non-fiction section?
4. Why is vanilla ice cream color white when vanilla itself is color brown?
5. How do you know that you see colors the same way that another person sees them? For instance, what if what’s red to you is blue to them, but they still call it red?
6. Is a body transplant just the same as a brain transplant?
7. What happens when an immovable object meets an unstoppable force?
8. Is your answer to this question ‘no’?
9. What is the color of a mirror?
10. In the word ‘scent’, which letter is silent? S or C?
11. When does it stop being partly sunny and start to become partly cloudy?
12. If you had fun while you were wasting time, can you still say that you wasted time?
13. Isn’t the word ‘queue’ just the letter Q followed by four silent letters?
14. What would happen to the world’s oceans if every person on Earth jumped into the water at the same time?
15. Do dentists go to other dentists or do they treat their own dental care problems?
16. What would a room made of mirrors look like if there was nothing inside that room to create a reflection?
17. If you were to dig a hole that went through the center of the earth and you jumped through, would you be falling or floating upwards?
18. How far east do you have to go before you start going west?
Weird Unanswerable Questions
There is something weird and mysterious about the world. In spite of the fact that we are able to answer more and more weird unanswerable questions every day, there are still some that we may never be able to answer.
1. Why do noses run but feet smell?
2. If God sneezed, what would you say?
3. Why did we decide to give February just 28 days when lots of other months have 31 days? Couldn’t we have just taken some of the 31st days from other months and added them to February?
4. If you drop your soap on the floor, does the floor become clean or does the soap become dirty?
5. Why are they called buildings if they’re already built?
6. If we evolved from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?
7. If life is so short, why do we do things that we don’t like and like so many things that we don’t do?
8. If revenge is a dish that’s best served cold, and revenge is sweet, then is revenge ice cream?
9. If nothing is impossible, then would it be possible for something to be impossible?
10. If the number 2 pencil is the most popular, why is it number 2?
11. Why do they say that you have a cold when your temperature goes up?
12. If a tree fell in a forest and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?
13. Who taught the first ever teacher?
14. How did the person who invented the calendar know what day it was?
15. Isn’t it that when you wait for the waiter to come back with your order, you become the waiter in the process?
16. When you buy something that’s made in China while you’re in China, does it still have the made in China tag?
17. If a word is misspelled in the dictionary, will we ever know it?
18. When all is said and done, would you have said more than you have done?
19. What was the first man to milk a cow trying to do?
20. Do caterpillars know that they’re going to be butterflies or do they build the cocoon not knowing what will happen?
Dirty Unanswerable Questions
We’ve collected a series of riddles from all over the internet to help you out. There is no way your filthy minds will be able to answer many of these dirty unanswerable questions correctly.
1. Be caught in the act by a cop or your in-laws?
2. Do it in 32°F weather or in 100°F weather?
3. Have your girl dress as a sexy librarian or an exotic dancer?
4. Wrestle naked in a pool of Jell-O or chocolate pudding?
5. Be naked once in public or be a “never-nude”?
6. Have a naked picture of you become an internet meme, or be caught on camera naked during a live newscast?
7. Be on top or on the bottom?
8. Fart in the bedroom or belch while kissing?
9. Take a body shot off of me, or have me take a body shot off of you?
10. Walk in on your best friend naked, or have your best friend walk in on you naked?
11. Have a hickey or give a hickey?
12. Make out at the movies or in the back seat of my car?
13. Be kinky or be romantic?
14. Tease with hot wax or with ice cubes?
15. Lose your sense of feeling during love or lose your sense of taste?
16. Talk dirty to me over the phone or through text/picture messages?
17. Play teacher’s pet or play doctor?
18. Be completely hairless or completely covered in hair?
19.Cuddle in the morning or at night?
20. Accidentally send a dirty text to your boss or a sexy voicemail to your mom?
21. Walk in on your parents making love, or have them walk in on you?
22. Have your man dress as a manly lumberjack or a sharp-dressed man?
23. Cuddle up in front of a fireplace, or light your fire in bed?
24. French kiss Betty White or Miley Cyrus?
25. Sweat profusely in the bedroom or have insatiable dry-mouth?
26. Make whoopee in your parents’ bed or at a mattress store?
27.Get a massage with peanut butter or maple syrup?
28. Take a bubble bath or a steamy shower?
29. Make love on a beach or in a Jacuzzi?
30. Have your hair pulled, or have your back scratched?
Mind Blowing Unanswerable Questions
While there are many truths we strive to discover, we sometimes run into difficulties calculating the correct understanding due to our human logic. Let’s have a look at the list of the mind-blowing questions!
1. How do you know that you are not hallucinating?
2. At what time did time begin?
3. How far east can you travel before you are travelling west?
4. Which came first: the sun or the earth?
5. Why do we call them buildings if buildings are already built?
6. Are we living, or are we dying?
7. Is the opposite of opposite the same or opposite?
8. What came first: the seed or the plant?
9. If you decide to be indecisive, which are you?
10. Can someone blind from birth see in their dreams?
11. Does a staircase go up or down?
12. When you forget a thought, where does it go?
13. Is there another word for “thesaurus”?
14. If God invented humans, who created God?
15. Why is there a fridge light but no freezer light?
16. Why is a “manhole” round?
17. Why do we make exceptions to rules if we all should follow the rules?
18. How can you describe something indescribable?
19. Who is the world in debt to if humans invented money?
20. Did humans invent maths or discover maths?
Tough Unanswerable Questions
An adrenaline rush is felt when we discover the answer to the puzzle and solve the puzzle. Solving a mystery is challenging for the brain, and it gives us a sense of closure. Explore tough unanswerable questions!
1. How do you expect the unexpected?
2. How do we know we all see the same colours in the same way?
3. Which came first: the universe or time?
4. Why does your nose run and your feet smell?
5. Who decided what makes us human?
6. On a flight, which armrest is yours?
7. Is it possible to know if something is good or bad?
8. If you restore a ship piece by piece, is it the same ship?
9. If you hate a hater, do you hate yourself?
10. Why is a stage ring square in shape?
11. Will you exist in the future if you can’t ever go there?
12. Why are cars made that go faster than the worlds speed limits?
13. Will tomorrow ever come?
14. If you have fun wasting time, is it time wasted?
15. Why is it a raindrop but a snowfall?
16. Is it possible to know everything?
17. If a tree falls and no one hears it, does it make a sound?
18. If anything is possible, can anything be impossible?
19. Why is abbreviated a long word?
20. How do you learn about something that doesn’t exist?
21. Does a mirror have a colour, or does it reflect a colour?
22. How can you throw away a garbage can?
23. Why do we count sheep before bed?
24. Why does bottled water expire?
25. If the truth is different for each of us, how can we call it the truth?
26. What is the purpose of death?
27. Why is the word dictionary in the dictionary?
28. Did Adam and Eve have a bellybutton?
29. If, in an instant, a moving object looks the same as an unmoving object, is movement possible?
30. If you try to fail to succeed, then which have you done?
Philosophical Unanswerable Questions
You might not be able to comprehend the world through these impossible questions to answer, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t worth reading. Let’s dive into the list of unanswerable philosophical questions!
1. Do we really have free will?
2. Can you really experience anything objectively?
3. Can we know anything at all?
4. What is the best moral system?
5. Who am “I”?
6. What are numbers?
7. What is death?
8. What is happiness?
9. Are humans obligated to better themselves and will that make them happier?
10. What would “global justice” look like?
11. Do acts of kindness have a motive?
12. Are people in this current generation less or more sensitive than people from past generations?
13. Why is there something rather than nothing?
14. If everyone spoke their mind would this world be a better place?
15. Is our universe real?
16. Why do we strive for perfection if it is not attainable?
17. Does God exist?
18. How do you know if you love someone enough to marry them?
19. Are we a minuscule part of intelligent life in the universe?
20. Do numbers in a bank account make people happy?
21. Is being obsessive about someone or something a good thing?
22. Do knowledge and understanding make you content and happy as a person?
23. Can spirituality make you a happy person?
24. Is there an absolute way to attain a happy state of mind?
25. Are highly intelligent people less happy than individuals with average intelligence?
26. Does living your life for others make your life have meaning?
27. Does free will exist, or is every action predetermined?
28. Are there limitations to free speech?
29. Does life have a reason?
Interesting Unanswerable Questions
It’s quite interesting to think that these questions remain unanswered, don’t you agree? Right about now, you’re probably thinking a lot about these questions. That’s why I’ve designed a list of interesting unanswerable questions!
1. How does the universe expand if there is nothing outside of it?
2. What existed before the universe?
3. How do you know that you exist?
4. Could you drown in the fountain of youth?
5. What is a dream?
6. Is the world eternal?
7. Why does the early bird get the worm, but patience is a virtue?
8. If something is new, how can it be both new and improved?
9. Is your glass half-empty or half-full?
10. Do you have to swallow gum to get the calories?
11. Is a question with no answer still called a question?
12. Can you cry underwater?
13. Why are we called humans?
14. When does the future begin?
15. Can God create a stone that is too heavy for even him to lift?
16. Can we ever reach the future?
17. If you are halfway from your destination, is it from the beginning or the end?
18. Why does “slim chance” and “fat chance” have the same meaning?
19. Would time continue if everything in the world was frozen?
Unanswerable Questions That Make No Sense
In some questions, you feel awkward or embarrassed, while in others, you think, wonder, and go on a deep journey. Here is a list of unanswerable questions that make no sense!
1. Why did Big Bang call as Big Bang but not Bang Bang or any other * Bang?
2. If Banging requires another source to make Bang happen, then with whom or what Big Bang had banged?
3. How can Big Bang be called Big Bang without discovering how big the cosmos actually is? What if the Big Bang is a Large Bang or Huge Bang or Mega Bang?
4. Did Big Bang being Banged by some other Bang or did It Bang the other Bang or did It just Bang by itself, If so how does such a bang comes into existence and why?
5. If Big Bang happened 14 billion years ago, then when did Small Bang happen?
6. What would have happened if you had not been born to your parents?
7. If the universe has no obligation to make sense to anyone, then what is that making sense to us now?
8. Why didn’t we both meet yet?
9. Where is everyone?
10. Why can’t a baby not be a baby anymore after a few years he/she was born?
11. If everything changes every second then who were you a moment ago and who are you at this very moment and what relationship does your former self has with you in your constant change?
12. Is it makes sense that the things we can’t see are more real than the things we see are an illusion?
13. Do people survive death, when they are not in consciousness?
14. How will you come to know that you will be reborn after your death while you are living?
15. If being dead is great, is getting dead the problem?
16. Will I continue to exist in nothingness?
17. How Am I different from everyone when I am as same as everyone else? (vice versa)
18. If I take your opinion to Starbucks and add $2.75, can I buy a cup of coffee?
19. How can I be wrong, when I am not right?
20. Why do I continue seeing everything even after closing my eyes?
21. Did I exist before I existed?
22. If I am breathing while sleeping, does it mean I will live after death?
23. Why does “Science” end with “ence”? Does it not make any sense?
24. Why does everyone have to taste the ultimate death, while they are already dying each day?
25. If a cat mates with an ant, Does the offspring come out as a human?
27. If I cannot see myself, is that mean I do not exist?
28. How can I see you and everything but not myself and nothing?
29. How can everything come from nothing when nothing is something that has nothing to do with anything?
30. What if nothing is anything and everything is not everything?
31. Is everything nothing or nothing is everything?
32. Why nothing is nothing and everything is everything?
Unanswerable Questions on TikTok
What is the most unanswerable question you have ever asked on Tiktok? Some of these are funny, confusing, and very deep. So here are some funny unanswerable questions on Tiktok.
1. Is karma real or just a human construct?
2. How big is the universe and is ours the only one?
3. Why was it created, and why like this?
4. Where does the future come from?
5. Where does matter come from?
6. What will be the biggest human advancement on planet earth during your lifetime?
7. Where does the “future” go after we experience it?
8. If we could make a map of the inside of the earth, what would it look like?
9. Will things be better or worse after the singularity?
10. At what point did time begin?
11. Can human nature be changed, and should it?
12. What is the singularity and how will it affect me as an individual?
13. What exactly is gravity?
14. Does time only flow forward or are there exceptions?
15. Will we ever be able to travel through time?
16. Is the Earth alive, as in a living, breathing organism?
17. A thousand years from now, which things will be possible and which ones will not?
18. How was the universe formed?
19. Are we alone in the universe?
20. Will the singularity happen in my lifetime?
21. Are people more skeptical of people who claim to have answers or more skeptical of other skeptics?
22. Will it ever be possible to travel to the center of the earth?
23. Was there ever a time when nothing existed or has something always been in existence?
24. Will we ever discover humanoid life on other planets?
25. What effect will too much screen time have on us as a society 50 years in the future?
26. What do you most want your future self to remember about you 20 years from now?
27. Why should we expect a universe full of chaos and randomness to be fair?
28. Did time exist before the universe was created, or did that come later?
29. Why does anything exist? In the beginning there was nothing. How did something come from nothing?
30. What effect does the molten center of the earth have on the surface temperature?
Unanswerable Questions about Life
A person’s mind is intentionally manipulated by these questions. There are no clear answers to the questions; people try to answer them, which is what I will be doing here. Have a look at the unanswerable questions about life that you can ask your friends and family!
1. Would you be hungry after eating antipasto?
2. Can poverty be erased while keeping the social construct intact?
3.What can guarantee that your time has not been altered by anyone?
4. Is knowledge good, bad, or neutral?
5. Can there be a world with zero hypothetical situations?
6. Is there a limit to the smartness of an individual?
7. Why do we fail and succeed in life?
8. What are the primordial degrees of freedom of string theory?
9. Will it be easier to be successful in the future or in the past?
10. Why is it called rush hour when it is actually the slowest time of the day due to heavy traffic?
11. How much can you control the most important moment in your life?
12. Do your achievements end when we die? Erased from existence?
13. Life after death, is it a possibility?
14. Is there any connection between misbehavior and anonymity?
15. Why is the weak force weak and not forceful?
16. When will human cloning become a safe option?
17. Why does Donald duck wear everything but pants?
18. Do you get stuck in heaven/hell in the same clothes you died in?
19. Will the current government model last after 500 years?
20. Should the world have more countries or fewer ones?
21. Can you define nothing?
22. Why do we say ‘cheese’ when our photos are taken?
23. Why do people use driver’s licenses to purchase alcohol, when you can’t drive after drinking?
24. What happens to an idea when you forget it?
25. Is citizenship something that should be gamified?
26. Is the big rip related to the big bang only?
27. Why don’t tomb, comb, bomb, and womb sound similar?
28. What brings cosmologists and particle physicists together?
29. If quantum mechanics is a law, what is quantum gravity?
30. If you choke a smurf, what color would it turn into?
Unanswerable Questions to Ask Your Friends
In life, it’s better to leave some questions unanswered, even if we may not find out the answers. Have some fun with following fascinating unanswerable questions to ask your friends!
1. Is the Earth just molten rock, or is it a living and breathing organism?
2. Does power or money cause more corruption around the world?
3. Is it reasonable to expect a random and chaotic universe to be fair?13. Will the singularity happen in your lifetime?
4. Will we ever be able to travel through time at some point in the future?
5. What makes you the person you are? Is it upbringing, or do you think it’s something more profound like a soul?
6. If rules are there to follow, why do we make exceptions for those same rules?
7. If God created humans, who created God?
8. How many undiscovered animals are there in the world?
9. What state will the human race be in one thousand years from now?
10. At what point in time did someone decide what was right and what was wrong?
11. If the universe was created during the Big Bang, how did something emerge from nothing?
12. What happens after we die?
13. Does free will exist or is the course of our lives already predetermined?
14. If nothing is impossible, is it possible that something could be impossible?
15. If you could travel 200 years in the future, supposing Earth and humans are still around, what would be the first place you would visit?
16. You have the power to create your perfect world for yourself to live in, just like in the Matrix, what would it look like and who would be in it?
17. If you could name famous people to die in 2021, who would they be?
18. If you had a dollar every time you apologized for something you did, what thing you would do would make you the richest?
19. If you received $1,000,000 for each year you would spend in a maximum-security prison, how long would you last before giving up?
20. If you were sent to space and you could only take 2 items, what would you choose to take?
21. If aliens promised to take you on a tour around the whole Universe but you could never come back again to Earth, would you go? Why/why not?
22. If dogs could speak a human language, what would this language be and why?
23. If you could only wear a single item of clothing for the rest of your life, which item would it be?
24. If you had to invent a product that doesn’t exist yet, what would it be?
25. You have magically received $1,000,000 but you have to spend it in 24h. What is your plan?
26. If you rated the FRIENDS cast from best to worst, what would your list look like?
27. You have the power to magically mix three apps, what would they be?
28. If you had to pick a horror movie to live in for a night, what movie would it be and what’s your survival plan?
29. Do you think humans will be able to download their brains into computers?
30. Why are fast drivers called careless while slow drivers are called stupid?
31. Why are you here in this path of life, at this exact point in your life?
How to Answer Unanswerable Questions
You may be asked a question that cannot be answered by anyone – a leader, a teacher, or even your interviewer. However, just because it is deemed “unanswerable”, it does not exclude you from forming an honest opinion. If you remember these few tips, you’ll be able to answer these unanswerable questions satisfactorily (if not perfectly).
Use Broader Questions to Light Deeper Concerns
Taking a pause before answering is always a good idea. In fact, to gain clarity, you might try responding to concerns with a broader question. A crisis can teach you lessons, a challenge can teach you hope, and other stories can inspire you. As a result, the conversation is given more strength and direction.
Be Compassion Instead of Critique
If you are asked such questions, try not to be overly defensive. Ensure that the talk is open and compassionate. Keep in mind that you should be considerate and understanding when dealing with strangers. You should not ignore people’s doubts or miss their feelings. You need to be honest, but you also need to be empathetic.
Remember You’re the Real Answer
You can respond with care and honesty only if you remember who you really are. You are the real answer because of your hard work, your resilience, and your knowledge. Despite blowing up the conversation, always maintain your composure. Bringing things back to normal is as simple as going back and retrying.
Learn to Acknowledge Your Confusion
Be aware of your emotional turbulence during such times and find a way to balance it. People will keep expecting you if you do not acknowledge your doubts. Don’t deny your own anxiety and be honest about it. Let go of negative feelings, control your anxiety, and answer the all questions that are impossible to answer and share your thoughts.
Identify the Underlying Need of the Question
Embrace the situation instead of letting it conquer you. Observe the question patiently and anticipate when it will be needed. Rightly answering the impossible questions to answer depends on the underlying need. Be patient, and figure out what you need to do to prepare for answering.
Final Thoughts on Unanswerable Questions
You might find questioning yourself and everything in this questionable world if you encounter lots of unanswerable questions. You’re in luck since you’ve got a great list of unanswerable questions to ask your friends and family. Perhaps you’ll find someone who provides you with an answer you’re satisfied with. There are no answers to these questions – they are unanswerable.
Over the centuries, we have asked every question you can think of, and many of those questions that are impossible to answer. However, several hundred questions remain unanswered, and it is unlikely that they will ever be answered until humans cease to exist.
You now have your handy list guaranteed to make anyone tongue-tied. Keep a record of how people answer the question. You will enjoy reflecting back on this activity later! So, what you’re waiting for? You can just shoot and watch the crowd go crazy with unanswerable questions! Share your experience about this guide in the comment section.